Right-click invite

Right-click invite

in Suggestions

Posted by: dbgamer.3407

dbgamer.3407

Has anyone else noticed an issue with the right-click invite function? I’d say only about a third of the time it works when I right click on someone’s name in chat to try to either join their party or invite them, especially when they’re the last person to say something in the panel.

My ‘suggestion’ in this case would be to fix this.

Arkenell of Fort Aspenwood

Right-click invite

in Suggestions

Posted by: RoyHarmon.5398

RoyHarmon.5398

I’ve noticed that, too. I generally end up pressing “P” and typing the name into the invite box.
I haven’t been able to spot a pattern yet, so I don’t know why it happens as it does. I can confirm that it happens to more than just you, though.

“It is the stupidest children who are the most childish
and the stupidest grown-ups who are the most grown-up.”
- C. S. Lewis

Right-click invite

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wrayk.2781

Wrayk.2781

That happens sometimes for me too.

Right-click invite

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vaugh.7193

Vaugh.7193

This awlays happens to me and my guild mates when we are in WvW.

Also kicking offline players out of party doesnt work. If an guild officier is in that party they usually kick them out of guild by mistake. We call it the AFK Kick!

Its a hell of a pain when these gets combined, and you need to rearrange the party by leaving first, then type all the names to invite them. I hate players with long names aswell.

Guild leader of As Stars We Belong [STAR]
WvW Commander of Blacktide.
@RaugoolGW2 on Twitter

Right-click invite

in Suggestions

Posted by: dbgamer.3407

dbgamer.3407

it’s not too bad if you can type the player in invite window but the problem is if people have special characters – you’re essentially screwed, or they have to type your name in and join.

It’s a very useful feature, but the fact that it doesn’t work so frequently is a bit pain.

Arkenell of Fort Aspenwood

Right-click invite

in Suggestions

Posted by: Roman Legionary.6715

Roman Legionary.6715

why fix this bug or any other bug for that matter when they can waste their employee’s time on temporary events that took them what four months to release and takes up an hour of your time?