Stop Complaining!

Stop Complaining!

in Suggestions

Posted by: themenaceofseventhdimension.2075

themenaceofseventhdimension.2075

Seriously, I have gone to all the professions forums today, and people are just complaining the moment the patch became Live. I just don’t kitten get it. There are always the good side of each patch, but the people act so childish to the devs, who are working their butt off even as I speak and trying hard to improve the game itself. For instance, guardians, were talking about how they were being the Forgotten Child of gw2 when they were the most balanced class in game. Just kitten stop doing that kind of crap. I don’t expect people to post on this thread. I don’t give a crap if people disagree with me. Just quit the qq ing every time to the devs. About 80% of the people’s mentality in the game is that their class has to be the Most OP class ever and that they expect to see a buff each and every time. I mean what the kitten heck? I swear few months later when the classes get new weapons and utilities and traits, the people are gonna go: OhH! This is fascinating! give me!!!!

Then if the devs decided to balance the new goodies, the classes go: Boo! Screw Devs!

This is what I seriously hate. I know I am behind a computer screen right now so you can’t see how the kitten serious I am about this matter. Just quit the qqin!!!!!! Good, legit ideas are good, but dissing the devs each time you are mad isn’t gonna get you kitten anywhere. Just stop. It’s annoying as heck. I’m not even joking. Before you decide to start a thread about complaining about class, make sure your questions are legit, and not something as minor as: Where are the devs when I need them!!! kind of bull kitten.

All you guys are doing is making the devs more tired then they already are. Just give them a break. they already have the plan for everything for the next few years. Just stop acting like you know more than them. Just stopp.

One small step for class, One giant leap for Game….. Remember that.

It’s all on you players out there.

(edited by themenaceofseventhdimension.2075)

Stop Complaining!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

lol, normally I would be the first to agree with you, but after reading your post I am almost convinced you main a warrior.

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

Stop Complaining!

in Suggestions

Hey, it’s all cool here. I’m glad there is at least one person here who agrees with me. Let everyone see this. I am actually Main Mesmer. Lol. I do play warrior from time to time, but It’s just not my style. Too clunky for me.

Stop Complaining!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

I Totally agree. The whining is just tragic. I wrote a tread of apriciation on the Ranger forums yestarday and I got totally hammered by others.

I’m main Ranger. I love my class. It does have flaws, as have every class. But every improvement is apriciated, at least by me!

The patch wasn’t 100% perfect (Sick’em could reveal stealthed untargeted enemies imo) but MANY things were improved. AndThat is great! For example pets got about 70% more Health, just to mention one thing! That makes them much more survivable – noticable difference from yesterday!

Bugs Always comes with Changes. Be constructive and A-net will fix it. But I agree, just quit te whining! They don’t deserve it!

Kima & Co

Stop Complaining!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Nothing to do about I’m afraid.
Constructive criticism is immediately shot down as whining and compliments are immediately shot down as fanboyism.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

(edited by Windu The Forbidden One.6045)

Stop Complaining!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Blimm.5028

Blimm.5028

When mesmers aoe instakill people by jumping of ledges I do complain xD

Think With Portals [TWP]: 4th of 16 at Guildnews.de cup
Liane Frostfire – Elementalist [TWP] Ilona Frostfire – Mesmer [TWP]
Enya Frostfire – Mesmer [OMFG]

Stop Complaining!

in Suggestions

Heck yeah, every contructive criticism and thanks yous to ANet was shut down immediately by an inconsiderate troll of a person. i understand how you guys feel, since I have already seen the entire professions forums from top to bottom.

@ Blimm. Lol. I hope they do fix it. The annoyance created by people about that subject is unnecessary.

Stop Complaining!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

People threaten to shelve their Guardians because they fixed a bugged trait that used to cleanse 1 additional condition ( I use that trait ).

Somehow, we are managing to cause a kittenstorm over a patch that contained mostly buffs for every class. It’s sad really.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

Stop Complaining!

in Suggestions

I just logged into my account, and it says that they are gonna make sure that nobody messes with the Anet staff members again(Code of Conduct). I kitten love it. Well deserved and smart move by Anet. Keep going the good stuff!!!!

Stop Complaining!

in Suggestions

Posted by: MeGaZlo.9516

MeGaZlo.9516

I’m not complaining. I actually have every possible profession 80 level (some in x2-3). My RL a whale at inventing of interesting builds and tests them. Every day we frolic at pvp and wvwvwvwvw and dungeons. In short, I am perfectly imagine the class balance. Advantages and disadvantages. I will not in particular. Well… Just sometimes it seems as if the developers themselves do not know exactly what are they balancing. If they were, in fact, not much (to put it mildly) often play their own game. In fact, the game mechanics invented so (I must give credit to the developers) that the total imbalance simply can not be. Out of any profession you can do something decent. However, many has so striking and unjustified difference in strengths, convenient and accessibility of various opportunities that you begin to wonder what the developers were thinking about at all?! Some striking inconsistencies are clearly seen after an hour in spvp for example. One profession draws on itself entire group in a dungeon by facerolling, in the same build killing 2-3 people in spvp solo and thrives in spve. When the other one is required to change the spec for every aspect of the game just to reach at least a third of similar effectiveness.

In general, I think they need more people to balance fixing team. Who will play the different classes (though an hour per day at spvp, wvw and pve).

Stop Complaining!

in Suggestions

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

Personally, I will not stop “complaining” (feedbacking suggestions toward quality) until everything isn’t as good as can be.

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

Stop Complaining!

in Suggestions

Personally, I define “Complaining” as whining to the extent of abusing the devs with unnecessary crap of words as if expecting the devs to respond to your suggestions. Now I hope this isn’t you guys. I really do.

Stop Complaining!

in Suggestions

You see, this is the kind of unnecessary crap people can’t have around the forums. I don’t know where you got the nerve to say that, but I sure as heck dislike it. Reported. Never do that again to me or anyone else. We don’t have time to listen to your side comments that seem to want to draw attention to your ignorance.

EDIT: People shouldn’t complain as you have about every single thing on the forums. Because some people decide to complain about every minute detail, Anet has decided to harshen the Code of Conduct, which is well understood and should be accepted. Any further violence is against the conduct. It just shows you how much of a troll you really are if you continue to spam other people and the devs themselves.

(edited by themenaceofseventhdimension.2075)

Stop Complaining!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Frightlight.3796

Frightlight.3796

Engineers need hammers with decent abilities then ill be happy. Screw turrets they are a lost cause, but anet just cant seem to see that they need to focus on ditching them and just give us a melee weapon since most build we have are literally melee. This is my only upset right now.

Stop Complaining!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

the sense of irony is strong with this one