Suggestion: LFG system/Dungeon finder?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Xenteko.1238

Xenteko.1238

I cannot believe that you could actually release an MMO these days where people have to stand outside the instance spamming /s to manually get a group together.

It’s incredibly lazy and makes what should be a simple affair take far more time than it needs to.

I thought what I’d do was, I’d pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.

(edited by Xenteko.1238)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Blaxfire.9735

Blaxfire.9735

Well there’s the issue you’re using /s you should use /m. All joking aside its a little odd they don’t have one where you can que and go browse the interwebs like WoW, never liked that myself, the closest they have right now is in social tab that will mark your toon as LFG and put you in a list on the social tab as LFG for other players to see on their own social tab.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shadowz.2415

Shadowz.2415

They should have just added the browser thing like they have in PvP and it allows u to join a public game where players didnt select “ready” to start the dungeon

in Suggestions

Posted by: mnguyen.5142

mnguyen.5142

agree 100%. this should indeed be incorporated

“Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.” – Voltaire

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wasselin.1235

Wasselin.1235

I agree Shadowz.2415. The sPvP interface is already there. Just give each of the dungeon info guides who stand outside the queue ability. Without tanks and healers queues wouldn’t have the same problems that they have in other mmo’s with dungeon finders.

I really hope it’s just a case that it wasn’t something they were able to get in before launch and not something they are opposed to doing. In maps like Frostsound Gorge I see people spamming for a good 30 to 40 minutes looking for people to join their group. That’s just sad.

“Please find my dear friends… Dead or Alive” -redmakoto

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kaldor.3567

Kaldor.3567

I cannot believe that you could actually release an MMO these days where people have to stand outside the instance spamming /s to manually get a group together.

It’s incredibly lazy and makes what should be a simple affair take far more time than it needs to.

I think it is incredibly lazy to not actually have to find a group by being social. Its not like the dungeons are required like in some MMOs to move forward with the development of your character.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sadaxer.1023

Sadaxer.1023

Isn’t there a LFG system already? Although I never see it being used.

Type in “/LFG” in chat, or open your Contacts/Friend list and it should be in one of the tabs (you can also make your status from Online to Looking for Group).
Why is no one using this? Am I the only one on Tyria who knows about it? Is it broken?

Gandara [Eden]

in Suggestions

Wasselin.1235

I think it is incredibly lazy to not actually have to find a group by being social. Its not like the dungeons are required like in some MMOs to move forward with the development of your character.

I think the social part is actually playing the dungeon with other players, not spamming a generic message on a chat channel or whispering everyone on your friends list. The inclusion of an easy way to find other people who want to do a dungeon doesn’t preclude those who find a group through other means from doing so. It just helps people out who need that extra member or who are playing at a time without any friends on.

in Suggestions

Xenteko.1238

Standing there spamming “Warrior LFG for CM EM” is not social. It’s just a waste of time and an annoyance when people start using zone chat to do it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sarcazar.6148

Sarcazar.6148

You consider trying to find a group lazy, but ask for the very tool that turned the WoW community into idiots sitting in SW and Org waiting until they get accepted into virtual loot-machines?

I have a stupid handle, didn’t know what I was thinking.

in Suggestions

Xenteko.1238

I consider not bothering to include a LFG tool lazy, yes.

There is absolutely no downside to having one. When people want to do a dungeon, they want to do a dungeon. They don’t want to have to stand around spamming messages in zone chat looking for people when they could just click to join a queue of other people who also want to do it.

Only a fanboy would defend the lack of this feature, just like SWToR fanboys did.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sarcazar.6148

Sarcazar.6148

I consider not bothering to include a LFG tool lazy, yes.

There is absolutely no downside to having one. When people want to do a dungeon, they want to do a dungeon. They don’t want to have to stand around spamming messages in zone chat looking for people when they could just click to join a queue of other people who also want to do it.

Only a fanboy would defend the lack of this feature, just like SWToR fanboys did.

It destroyed the entire WoW community, and would give absolutely no reason to explore or do dynamic events. I don’t see how these aren’t downsides.

I have a stupid handle, didn’t know what I was thinking.

in Suggestions

Wasselin.1235

You consider trying to find a group lazy, but ask for the very tool that turned the WoW community into idiots sitting in SW and Org waiting until they get accepted into virtual loot-machines?

Don’t blame the Dungeon Finder for that and WoW is a very different game. WoW doesn’t have any rewards for exploring— it doesn’t have dynamic events. People sit in the cities because there is no reason to go out into the world because the dungeons give you the tokens that are the ONLY way to upgrade your gear. It’s the way rewards are doled out in WoW that resulted in everyone waiting in queues to play NOT the dungeon finder.

The queue would be a lot shorter than WoW anyway because you wouldn’t have to wait on a tank. Plus how is it different to wait in a queue than to spam chat? At least with the queue you can do other things while you wait.

in Suggestions

Xenteko.1238

It destroyed the entire WoW community, and would give absolutely no reason to explore or do dynamic events. I don’t see how these aren’t downsides.

No, it didn’t. I played WoW from US release to WotLK with some breaks. Trying to find a group for instances was always a massive pain in thekitten until that LFG tool. I remember spending HOURS just sat in Ironforge looking for people to do BRD. During that time I wasn’t able to do anything else, because I had to look for people.
If you join a queue for a dungeon finder, you would be free to go wherever you please and explore to your heart’s content. This isn’t possible without it, since you need to be at the very least in the zone the instance is located in, spamming /s or /y for a group.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kryil.6045

Kryil.6045

If you think the LFG did not destroy WoW… no.
I can’t even think of something for you because you can’t be more wrong. Just the same as flying mounts and stuff. This is a game around a WORLD. No need to idle around in town and use porting tools.
[x] Vote on removing the WvWvW tool and let them walk.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Creeper.9360

Creeper.9360

I’d just like to see a message board type LFG tool similar to how they had it in GW1. And if that was made global then it would allow for folks to see who wants to go where. No need for an automated system just something that is lot more visible and usable for everyone. The LFG tool they have now is pretty lacking.

in Suggestions

Xenteko.1238

If you think the LFG did not destroy WoW… no.
I can’t even think of something for you because you can’t be more wrong. Just the same as flying mounts and stuff. This is a game around a WORLD. No need to idle around in town and use porting tools.

Trying to find a group for instances was always a massive pain in thekitten until that LFG tool. I remember spending HOURS just sat in Ironforge looking for people to do BRD. During that time I wasn’t able to do anything else, because I had to look for people.

Your argument is fallacious and always has been. You probably never even played it.

in Suggestions

Kryil.6045

I’ve played WoW for over 6 years. The argument is the simple truth.

in Suggestions

Xenteko.1238

Obviously not, for the very simple reason I just explained. Logic and yourself are obviously strangers.

You can queue for a dungeon using a LFG tool while being anywhere and doing anything. It encourages exploration. Being forced to stand outside the dungeon manually spamming chat means you cannot be doing whatever you want, obviously…

People sat around in cities in WoW because there was nothing else left to do except farm instances for a daily reward. It had absolutely nothing to do with the LFG tool.

in Suggestions

Wasselin.1235

Whether or not the dungeon finder did or did not “destroy” “something” in WoW doesn’t have any bearing on how a dungeon finder would operate in GW2.

The simple truth is that in WoW their were two ways to get the tokens needed to get better gear: raids and dungeons. You couldn’t do raids constantly, so that left dungeons. What reason would there be to be out in the world of Azeroth? Most zones were way under your level and provided no challenge and no rewards at all.

In GW2 there are multiple ways to get rewarded besides dungeons. In fact dungeons are completely unnecessary. Why would a dungeon finder, which just makes it easier to find groups, suddenly “destroy” all the work ArenaNet put into the non-dungeon content. In fact, without a dungeon finder I’m afraid that the opposite will happen and people won’t bother doing dungeons at all, considering the rewards are hard to get per amount of effort put in compared to other avenues and it takes more effort to find a group than to jump into a dynamic event.

in Suggestions

Kryil.6045

Or the “simple” reason is just wrong. There was ABSOLUTLY NO difference between classic/bc and the following addons regarding the stuff you could do. Flying mounts already made the world empty. Then the LFG tool came and whiped the rest of the community back into the cities. It’s funny that although nothing changed, the tool that allows you to ignore searching for groups, made you sit in town because there was nothing to do. Travelling around was quite funny. Although traveling alone wasn’t that amusing and the open pvp was a big part of it, GW2 offers the same in the form of events. If you stood hours in town doing nothing but shouting you did quite a lot wrong. The world (of warcraft) is dead. The world is empty although nothing changed regarding content. Yeah, the timing with the LFG tool is totaly random.

in Suggestions

Posted by: ZionNow.2138

ZionNow.2138

I am very much against an “automated” LFG system. It takes away a lot of the community interaction. I don’t want to see GW2 devolve into a system where people can just sit in LA all day and do dungeons.

A better system would be to expand the current system. Maybe add a LFG chat channel to avoid spam on the /map. Add a few options to the LFG contacts such as an ability to indicate which dungeon you would like to participate in and make it server-wide.

This way it would be a lot easier to make a dungeon without taking away the interaction involved in actually forming a group

in Suggestions

Wasselin.1235

I don’t think the value of a short whisper or more likely a random group invite popping up on your screen is worth the convenience of automatically assembling a group.

It’s like using the self-checkout at the grocery store or going to a clerk. Sure it’s nice when you get a nice clerk at the check-stand who is cheery and says hello, but you still have to wait longer vs the self-checkout. And sometimes you get a not-so-nice clerk who just goes through the motions. You still have the choice though, just like you would if their was a dungeon finder. You don’t have to use the self-checkout.

Also having it be an automated process helps people who feel apprehensive already about doing a dungeon. It serves as an icebreaker.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bobbeeoh.2754

Bobbeeoh.2754

The LFR/LFG system in WoW, completely ruined the social aspect of the game!

If they are going to implent a LFG system, I dearly hope it will be server based.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Minas.8701

Minas.8701

AMEN to this!

We need a GLOBAL LFG lobby/channel/tool. Any sort of acknowledgment or promise that you plan to implement something like this will definitely make my day.

Dungeons are one of the hardest ways to get exotics and on top of that people are already kinda reluctant to do them due to their very nature. We need at least a tool to make sure that IF there are people willing to run a dungeon we can find them without waypointing all around Tyria.

in Suggestions

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Before Guild Wars 2 was released, people begged to not have a dungeon finder. They said that it destroys the social aspect of the game.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in Suggestions

Posted by: RoosterBrewster.2183

RoosterBrewster.2183

I don’t understand what’s so social about spamming LFG in map chat. I think a dungeon finder would make the whole dungeon experience more social since it would allow people to group up quickly and actually do dungeons. It would also be better especially if the dungeon finder grouped you with people from the same server so then you can actually keep in touch with people you have played with. In WoW, you often grouped with people from other servers so once you finished a dungeon you were never going to see them again.

At the moment if you want to look for a group, you have to go the zone the dungeon is located in and spam the map chat. You don’t have the freedom to go to any zone while you wait to get a group together. If we aren’t going to have a dungeon finder, they might as well make a LFG chat channel that allows you to automatically spam “LFG dungeon” every minute.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Navi.1032

Navi.1032

I’d be down with 1 of 2 things

1) Global LFG channel, pretty self explanatory.
2) LFG feature that requires you to be in your dungeons zone, meaning that if you want to run Citadel of Flame you go to Fireheart Rise and join the LFG tool.

People seem to forget that there is a need for players to be in certain zones because those dungeons become contested. If everyone is in a different zone waiting in dungeon finder that dungeon will rarely become uncontested.

Also, I don’t really get the outcry to make dungeons easier/more accessible (except for when bugged or near impossible obviously). It’s for vanity gear, put the effort into it. If all you want are the stats there are easier ways to get comparable gear.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Deadlyquiet.8547

Deadlyquiet.8547

I 100% agree that they need to implement this.

I have been a hardcore PvE’er for about 4 years now. Raided all the top content in WoW with top guilds. Never had any interest in doing anything else in that game. I would raid on raid nights and just not play any other time.

There are several things to do in GW2 and I enjoy them but I want to spam explorable dungeons and can’t. Finding a group is bad enough then you have the likely event that the run will fail because of the difficulty. If just one of these was alleviated, it would make my personal experience and probably many others so much better. Just add an LFG que.

Even now I’m not logged in playing because I don’t really feel like PvP. I would like to run some dungeons but I know that I will probably spend about 2 hours and some gold porting around and looking for a group and then that group will probably fail. No thanks, I’ll just hang out on the forum and maybe do some other things tonight instead of play until I feel like doing more PvP.

See where this is going? I know I’m not the only one.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Baptisten.3527

Baptisten.3527

I think this is a “no-brainer” and I am actually kind of surprised that it wasn’t a LFG tool in the game when it was released.

LFG/LFR didn’t kill the “WoW-community”, that’s just nonsense.

I don’t want to stand in a city spamming the chat in 1 hour just to run a dungeon, it happened all the time in WoW before the LFG tool and it sucked.

Don’t say that people are lazy because they don’t want to spam the chat, people have commitments in there real lifes and mabey just got 1.5 hours to play an evening.
If the have to look for people half an hour, then the just wasted a big chunk of their time doing nothing, and that sucks.

I’ll say, implement a LFG-tool for people to use if they want to. Players want to play, not to waste their time.

Ps. Sorry for the grammar.

in Suggestions

Posted by: VipeNess.8472

VipeNess.8472

signed and agree with op.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pachuri.2014

Pachuri.2014

Only if you had to be in front of the dungeon to use it. This makes sense because the dungeons would become contested otherwise.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dead.7385

Dead.7385

DF ruined WoW because people spent time in cities all day! I mean without it we just shouted through the cities!

Ohhh wait….

in Suggestions

Posted by: Killthehealersffs.8940

Killthehealersffs.8940

Personaly i would love to see a system that automaticaly put together a group .
Fail at the istance
Say <<omg u are sux u have to L2P or quit this game>> before leaving
And then whine at the company to nerf the difficulty

OHHHHHHHHHHH …. memories from 4.06-4.1 wow patch………

Edit: If u want a automatic LFD – only from ur server – and only for the story(easy mode- whatever is called) , i dont have a problem

(edited by Killthehealersffs.8940)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Skarecrow.7892

Skarecrow.7892

I would love a lfg tool. I feel silly sitting in a lower level area, spamming general chat about looking a a group. I just sat there in front of Twilight arbor for almost an hour trying to get a group together for story mode. I could have been out killing things!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Philosofen.8736

Philosofen.8736

With the trinity gone, it is made very easy to find a group for a dungeon. The more things that we get that automatizes the game, the less people will communicate and move around in the world, which is exactly what we DON’T want. It’s not that much to ask to waypoint to the dungeon and talk to some guys, or use the /LFG tool.

Xenteko: You shouldn’t call Arenanet lazy, when you seem to be the lazy one =)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Malthurius.6870

Malthurius.6870

Just improve the “Tagged as LFG” function so that it’s more visable and can be organized better; as in tagging yourself for specific things and instances. Don’t make it cross server, and don’t make it teleport players to instances.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vesper.8359

Vesper.8359

I fail to see how any one has shown how DF ruined WoW. What were you doing without DF, going to different zones to spam chat? lol

I remember BRD/UBRS, after spending hours of putting it together and some one leaving and you didn’t have a warlock… good times

in Suggestions

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

I simply do not understand the argument of ‘DF will hinder exploration’ when standing around a zone screaming LFG! LFG! means… you guessed it, folks… that you can’t be using the time spent in the queue to gasp explore! Please, explain it to me, because I’ve got nothin.

Your choices right now are thus:

1) hope for a guild group, should you be in a guild
2) stand around in front of the dungeon spamming LFG for an eternity until you hit 5

Now, provided you can’t do 1, or nobody from your guild feels up to a dungeon, you move to step 2. During your time spent doing so… you cannot do anything else.

You cannot do DEs, you cannot complete hearts, you cannot unlock waypoints/skillpoints/PoI/vistas/puzzles. You need to stand in front of that dungeon.

Now imagine! You open up a panel, select the dungeon you want to do, and you enter a queue. Oh, happy day! Now you are free to complete some DEs, some hearts, that vista that you put off for another day. Or maybe you just want to frolic in the grass, harvesting carrots. You can do this, because you’re not standing in front of a dungeon going LFG LFG! like some demented robot that only knows one phrase.

So, really, I want to know: how is this restricting exploration. Don’t tell me BECAUSE IT R00NED WOW AMG!! — if that’s your only answer BZZZZ try again.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Suggestions

Posted by: SgtSarcasm.1653

SgtSarcasm.1653

PLEASE ANET, DO NOT IMPLEMENT AN AUTOMATIC LFG TOOL LIKE WOW HAD/HAS.

What happens with a system like that is that there is no accountability for anyone, because you’re basically forced to keep playing with the group, or leave and get a penalty for leaving. Also, chances are you’ll never be grouped up with them again (at least not in the foreseeable future, and by that time you’ll likely have forgotten about them).

The ONLY thing ANET needs to do to fix this is to let us join/leave a server-wide LFG chat channel at will, whenever we want to look for a group.
The current /LFG system doesn’t allow you to actually make a note of WHAT you’re looking for a group for, and that’s why nobody uses it. If they fixed that system to be server-wide and allowed you to make a short note of what you’re LFG for, then that could also be a fix, as well.

Khaine [80 Guardian] – Night of Wallachia [80 Warrior]
Minister of Fear [80 Necromancer] @Far Shiverpeaks EU

in Suggestions

Posted by: Levelord.5746

Levelord.5746

I think it’s incredibly ignorant that you don’t realize that trying to advertise for a group for a dungeon will activate a chat spam algorithm that prevents you from saying anything more than twice.

If people think an LFG system is not needed, then fine, I can live with that, but why have a spam filter for LFG in chat? In zones where your adverts for a LFG group gets buried quickly, this is incredibly counter-intuitive.

If you want the chat system clear of LFG calls, then you either:

• Give us the LFG interface,

or

• Remove the LFG spam filter and deal with the fact that this is the only way we can get people together for a dungeon run.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mandrax.7342

Mandrax.7342

I played WoW for over 6 years too and the argument is not the truth. People killed WoWs community. It wasn’t the dungeon finder tool. It was already on a downward spiral before the tool was implemented. What people always conveniently forget is that the tool was not even available until near the end of Wrath of the Lich King expansion (December 2009).

There are actually dungeon finders in many games now, and there is no evidence to suggest that the community went down the pan as a result of them being implemented. Most of the complaints for dungeon finders come from the community moaning about other community members, be it that they are under geared, or bad players, or just generally horrible people. Instead of helping other players, people feel it’s better to berate them, or ridicule them, or just generally be nasty.

ArenaNet have gone out of their way to try to help the community in this game get along, and in the main it’s working. I see the least amount of abuse in /map than I have in any other MMO. I see more helping going on in the channel than any other MMO. People seem far more friendly and ready to help than any other MMO. Therefore I am confident a dungeon tool could be implemented with some success.

For those interested, the spoiler contains my take on what happened to the WoW community.

The WoW community was full of awful people long before the dungeon finder tool was implemented. The WoW community caused it’s own downfall. My experience was that as the game became increasingly less difficult, more people were finding themselves with better gear and were thus fooling themselves that they were somehow good. That created a community full of people who believed they were superior to newcomers or those that might not have said gear.

Then we had the gear score debacle. Good tool in the right hands, but obviously as already explained above, the right hands in that game were so few and far between. Then came the dungeon finder tool and the beginning of the 15 minute dungeon runs. Rush rush rush, skip skip skip, oh you need that boss? Tough, I need my tokens fast…..!!!

You see? It was the people that killed that game.

Anyway, the best LFG system I have ever seen is in DDO. They should probably use this as their model rather than the WoW tool.

(edited by Mandrax.7342)

in Suggestions

Posted by: jmndro.4869

jmndro.4869

There is already a LFG fuction in the contact list.

Expanding the LFG options for Dungeons will really help. Its definitely better then spamming map chat for AC’s dungeon run. Considering as more people hit lvl80, lower level maps get increasingly quiet.

JustMe. :)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rainfall.4017

Rainfall.4017

I think a simple tool/browser would suffice. Somewhere where you can put yourself in the view of other players, and vice versa. Can’t see that having a detrimental effect on the game.

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

in Suggestions

Posted by: DFAnton.5304

DFAnton.5304

An issue with a dungeon finder would be the specificity of it. You can certainly run most dungeons with most comps, but problems arise. For instance, if two or three condition damage specced players are in the same dungeon, overall damage drops tremendously due to the limits on condition damage. If a dungeon ends up with 4 melee specced people, then you have a team that explodes when a boss sneezes. In most games, you just say “Tank, 3 DPS, Healer, go,” which is really where the trinity shines and more freeform approaches fail.

I’d like to think that a browser to pick people from would be nice, but then you’d have to somehow have people describe themselves and it all gets very complicated.

I suppose if the dungeon finder had some kind of algorithm for matching players by reading each character’s stats, traits, etc., then it could work, but I can barely fathom the development of such a beast.

tl;dr If a dungeon finder were implemented, GW2 would have an abnormal amount of kinks to work out compared to other games.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gummy.4278

Gummy.4278

I would like a better option than the current method. Which makes me want to pose this question: If they said, we can’t run the Trading Post anymore, we are gonna have to go back to the GW1 model of chat spam, how many would love to do that? A LFGtool is just like that, you can compare it to not having the TP. Although the TP is full of idiot’s that are throwing away any chance of making a profit(selling crap at 1 copper over vendor).

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mandrax.7342

Mandrax.7342

There is already a LFG fuction in the contact list.

Expanding the LFG options for Dungeons will really help. Its definitely better then spamming map chat for AC’s dungeon run. Considering as more people hit lvl80, lower level maps get increasingly quiet.

The LFG function is useless when you can’t even tell what someone is looking for a group for. Nobody uses it. What’s the point of having something that isn’t fit for purpose?

What is required is a system that is useful and encourages people to use it.

in Suggestions

Wasselin.1235

Anyway, the best LFG system I have ever seen is in DDO. They should probably use this as their model rather than the WoW tool.

Someone else said that also. Can you explain why DDO has such a great dungeon finder?

For people coming from WoW and hating on their dungeon finder, please realize that every single major mmo game since WoW has had this argument about implementing a dungeon finder. They all implemented one and it didn’t kill their game.

This game is already going to have cross-server grouping, with or without a dungeon finder so that’s really a moot point.

The dungeon finder in WoW opened up endgame for a lot of people and then made them realize that it was nothing but grinding for badges. Guild Wars 2 has multiple objectives to shoot for and multiple ways to get there— what happened to WoW is not going to happen here.

The very nature of GW2 already has most of the pitfalls of a dungeon finder worked out. You wouldn’t be waiting in a 40 minute queue to get a dungeon because you wouldn’t need to wait for a tank. There wouldn’t need to be a penalty for leaving because you can be instantly replaced by anyone. Instead of forming a party of 1 healer, 1 tank, and 3 dps they could try to queue people of similar skill levels together (measured by number of dungeons completed). People aren’t going to fight over loot because everyone gets their own loot. The biggest point is you can still form parties without the dungeon finder— it’s taking nothing away.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Crica.1503

Crica.1503

i vote for the game placing players in a group for dungeons via a queue – it doesnt have to port the group to the dungeon since we already have waypoints but the game grouping us up would allow us to play the game instead of stand around spamiing for a group…i dont know about anyone else, but i would rather be doing events and gathering and stuff then sitting around spamming chat…

thanks

If I don’t like it, I won’t do it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: thedgeone.9142

thedgeone.9142

I agree with op. Some sort of proper dungeon finder is needed.

It seems if overflow and wvw works by crossing servers together, then a proper dungeon finder with across servers should be doable? I am sure there is much more to it than that but it seems anet has some of the hurdles already in place.