To tell What Dungeon Paths have I done?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Reanne.5462

Reanne.5462

I would like to suggest the ability to see the Dungeon paths I have either Completed, or that are Needed, when hovering over the associated Dungeon Icon on the World Map.

The achievement panel doesn’t help much in tracking where a player has been, and it is way too much to remember.

in Suggestions

Reanne.5462

apparently no one cares

in Suggestions

Posted by: rhodoc.2381

rhodoc.2381

This might be nice polish.

[VcY] Velocity – Gargamell

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

When I saw that we can now click achievements to get to their own mini-page, I was rather hoping those mini-pages would have additional information, and in this case, additional information would be very much appreciated.

I keep a google spreadsheet outside of GW with this information, so that’s a good tell that something’s missing in game.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Coroner.3168

Coroner.3168

When I saw that we can now click achievements to get to their own mini-page, I was rather hoping those mini-pages would have additional information, and in this case, additional information would be very much appreciated.

I keep a google spreadsheet outside of GW with this information, so that’s a good tell that something’s missing in game.

This would be a great addition to add even more in-depth information about each dungeon in the achievements panel.
And yeah, I’m also keeping a Microsoft Word document with all dungeon paths completed with my main.

Andal Myth Of East – Guardian
Northern Shiverpeaks [NA]
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS]

in Suggestions

Reanne.5462

you read this anet?

in Suggestions

Pixelpumpkin.4608

This is very helpful, very helpful indeed.

Thanks, ANet. Thanet.

Attachments:

in Suggestions

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Of course, in this case my google spreadsheet does kitten all for me, as nobody knows what the 33 things are that you’re supposed to do. I finished world 2 with 31 out of 33 “feats” – now what? :P