Tokens not an item please

in Suggestions

Posted by: SweetPotato.7456

SweetPotato.7456

Since tokens are basically all account bound, please make them like golds and laurels. In record form. And make all future token in record form as well.

see attached jpg

Thanks

Attachments:

Guild Wars 2 Forever

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

That would be difficult since the tokens are already used in some crafting recipes. For instance, all items listed in the second table on this page: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Equipment_acquisition_by_stats#Crafting

But I agree with you on the idea. I got 2 bank rows full of those and the fractal tokens.

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pandemoniac.4739

Pandemoniac.4739

I would be happy if we could put them in collectible storage and they stacked a bit higher. Like at least high enough that one stack of them bought something worthwhile…

Don’t ever think you know what’s right for the other person.
He might start thinking he knows what’s right for you.
—Paul Williams

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mash Hog.5672

Mash Hog.5672

It is a pain having a system which has you take up multiple inventory slots to store the many different kinds of tokens that A-net has provided us with. I would be much better content with a kind of “Merit” system in which whenever you get are supposed to get tokens you instead get “X- amount of merit” towards the current group of people you’re working to help in the dungeon. The NPC’s in Lion’s Arch would allow you to purchase using these merits (which are account bound and internal). It would be a much more reasonable method than trading 100’s of Eyes of Zhaitan.

For the case of recipes requiring certain amounts of tokens, you can just make replace those tokens replaceable with an item which you can buy from the NPC for the same amount of tokens, much like those bought with 500 Fractal Relics.

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy
Leader of [GASM] #ELEtism
(Retired) Commander [2500+ tPvP Matches Won]

(edited by Mash Hog.5672)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

+1 from me. There is too many different currencies that take up precious, precious inventory space…

in Suggestions

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

It’s like this so you have more of a reason to purchase bank & bag tabs.

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cyber.1798

Cyber.1798

I agree that tokens should be in record form.
And if a craft requires them, they can be pulled into the crafting list as well…

The better alternative i guess would be to be stored in a crafting bank slot with 10000 stacks for example and not have the need to carry them on you at all times for any purchase…

There’s WAYYY to many times of coins and tokens to store..

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pandemoniac.4739

Pandemoniac.4739

For the case of recipes requiring certain amounts of tokens, you can just make replace those tokens replaceable with an item which you can buy from the NPC for the same amount of tokens, much like those bought with 500 Fractal Relics.

That’s a good solution. For existing tokens, maybe a “deposit” could be added to the right click menu to put them into your currency bucket.

Don’t ever think you know what’s right for the other person.
He might start thinking he knows what’s right for you.
—Paul Williams