Top 5 Things You Think Should Be Added

in Suggestions

Posted by: Asmodeius.2751

Asmodeius.2751

I thought a little more and i thing i want more than just 5 things in the game. I’ll list 5 more.
1. more weapon choices and combinations per class
2. New weapon sub classes (add whip, great axe and so on)
3. more than 5 weapon skills for weapon skill slots (make them customizable as well)
4. another race or two would be nice
5. another new class or two would be nice
6. improved WvW, mindless zergs are not cool. please invent system based on various strategies and etc.

in Suggestions

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

1. cantha
2. the rest of tyria
3. a stop on the current LS’s while making more permanent LS’s
4. great sword for the necro
5. martial artist class

==not to add: duels in PvE open world==

in Suggestions

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

1 A WORKING CONDITION SYSTEM!
I get frustrated:
- not being able to get about 35%-60% of all the gear found functional, only being usable with builds that suit only 1 vs 1 playing…
- with Arenanets decision not to change this but just to make the amount of conditions available smaller, which in effect is nerfing 50% of the games damage capability (nerfs on confusion (duration) for mesmers, bleed (duration) reductions for necro and ranger, and the rest…. Necro gained fire as damaging condition… but lost more dmg in other condition then fire will make up for…
WHY:
The stack limits of 25 and 1 are a serious problem… can’t the client calculate the damages before sending values to the servers? WHY can’t it just be resolved? I understand if people use all their conditions all on 1 person he will die very soon. But if they just spike me with a lot of AOE I die as well. Both are mostly dodgeable attacks…
“Yes, but damage over time will outdo all other damage if they fix it…?”
No it doesn’t… It will just show how much damage is actually waisted due to a barely functional combat system and making something usable instead will however open up the alternate builds and need for alternate stats…

2 A possibility to recraft or reget specific armor or gear achieved in previous (historical) achievements either through the achievements page OR through recipes linked to those pages. (sometimes i could use a second karka shell….) or through any othere measure you deem fit…

3 Unlock of the ascension of our Hero’s, and add maybe 10 trait points
(See GW1 lore for those who do not know)
AND after agony , ascended weapons and armor, it should be time now to head out into the desert and go and find the children of Glint, or Glint herself, get ascended and see what we will be up against then… Toxic Eatherblade Mursaat?
If you’d open these new areas, I ’m not going to beg for Cantha and Elona as well…. Or GW(2) Utopia for that matter At least not for the next 6-12 months… )

4 New playable races and proffessions: Tengu, (Centaurs) and Largos and Ritualist, Dervish and Assassin
A “bare” hands fighter class and (thrown) martial weapons (sprears, shuriken, darts throwing knives, main hand chains, bo, (pistol)crossbows, blowguns (like those of the hylek)…. Ehmm like Assassins

5 Well, I probably asked for more then 5 things above… SO I’ll leave it at this, as long as the 4 above get done. No WAIT , bring back yakkington and sandford, as ghosts or just as descendants….

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

in Suggestions

Posted by: blueboy.4960

blueboy.4960

1. Guild Hall/Keep
2. Guild vs Guild System
3. More Guild Missions
4. Allow activities such as sanctum sprint, keg brawl, snowball mayhem the option to be guild exclusive so guilds can have in-guild competitions.
5. Guild “group” in WvW, in other words, all member of a guild is automatically in group (and displayed as a blue dot on mini-map) still allow subgroup to be created.

Obviously, all the things I hope to see in the future is guild related, because to be honest, for a game that has the word “Guild” in the title, its guild-related content is limited.

The new activity snowball mayhem would’ve been a great mini-game for guild-mates to enjoy together and have a friendly competition with each other. Dragon ball during the Dragon Bash Living Content was another.

If we get a guild hall/keep, I’d like to see its not just a place for us to build and put npc, shop, building, etc, but also a place we need to defend for GvG (and likewise allow to attack another guild’s keep)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

(1) – Complete the Gear Stats (Lack of Ascended version of Trinkets with things like Magi stats are getting annoying and it makes my armor set very unoptimized compared to other sets. If you don’t want to add them, then just remove the entire set from the game already!)
(2) – Fix AI bugs (Such as Ranger pets. Okay, its not really adding anything, unless you count the thousands of lines of new code it will take to have pet’s Ai behavior seperate from other NPCs in the game, and fixed to a point where you don’t have to put a + 70% hp Bandaid on them to call them balanced.)
(3) Balances and Skills added based on Player feedback outside of PvP (For another Ranger based Example, PvE Players have been saying for over a year about how much they hate playing spirit based builds because of how lazily passive it is. Your answer? Add another Spirit! ….Yay-…..Wait! What!?!)
(4) New Zones (I know I’m not the only one when I say that I’m getting pretty tired of having to go to lower level zones to do living story, and having to get my level scaled down to do it. That’s not the problem though. The problem is, is that all new enemies you created, you balanced them for Level 80 characters with Rare gear, not Level 15-20 something with White and Blue gear. Even when downscaled, their AI behavior and skills seemed to stay the same. That makes the difficulty curve quite drastic compared to the rest of the game, and that prevents your living story from being new player friendly (or alt friendly) in any way. It completely makes placing these updates in downscaled zones pointless.)
(5) ……………………… (nope, that’s it!)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adrianna.3092

Adrianna.3092

My top five six in no particular order:

1. Ability to mystic forge/upgrade 250 Transmute Stones to 8-20 Transmute Crystals
The input of 250 and out put of 8-20 shouldn’t really effect gem store purchases of the crystals, plus those numbers can always be tweaked.

2. Addition of the Clock Tower and Wintersday jp achievements to the jp category
Doesn’t even need to reward achv pts, just there to document if you did it before since they will be reoccurring.

3. Anet going back through all the armors giving them more dye slots
Since not every armor has 4 dye options and it could really add to customization.

4. New inventory option for Minis for on or off
Similar to the check boxes for show/hide bags & rarity except this option would make it so your mini would always be there. You die it lays down dead, you wp or travel it is still there, you swim it’s gets put into an air bubble. If you have multiple minis in your bag then it chooses the first one.

5. More titles for existing achievements/more unique titles
Search for title threads there have been a few good ones. Such as, more unique titles for pvp no champion xxx, biography based titles for what you choose in creation, titles for slayer achievements, also title for each dungeon completion, 100% jps. It’s fairly cheap content since the system is already in place.

6. One update patch focusing on Guild improvements
Adding a 6th to my list because well I can. Improvements include last log in, event calendar, and ability to set access for Deep Cave separate from Treasure Trove.

im sorry but #4 will never happen.. ever… because if they did that.. everybody would display minis all the time and cause lag for people on low end computers… they wouldn’t do that to people.

also.. id imagine #6 happening when they add in guild halls (and they will eventually).

in Suggestions

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

1. Pets remembering their names
2. Guild halls
3. Far better Guild management oppurtunities (last logged in etc…)
4. More explorable areas
5. armour that actually fit on Charr (espacially Medium and Light…)

Kima & Co

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kulvar.1239

Kulvar.1239

My top 5 things that should NOT be added :
+ Mounts
Asura’s waypoints is faster and enough. It will prevent overloading issues and NPC obstruction too.
+ Tank / Heal roles
Boring as hell for at least one role and cleaving players. “You can’t join us you’re not a [insert role]”.
+ Subclasses
Trait/Weapon choice is a better customization mechanism. Ask for improvement instead.
+ Manichaeism
Shining and righteous heroes against the terrible bad and so dark villains… So tasteless…
+ New Races/Classes
Arena.net already have difficulties to give time to every race and manage each class, don’t ask for new ones when they can’t take care of the existing ones.

in Suggestions

Posted by: mustangsall.1298

mustangsall.1298

1) buy houses
2) have family’s
3) mounts
4) pet shop
5) more weapons

in Suggestions

Posted by: Arghore.8340

Arghore.8340

Thinking about this I realize there are things I want personally, and things I would like for the game in general. So I guess I’ll go and make 2 lists ^^

Game:
1. More weapon and profession skills, to allow for more customization and more play styles.

2. More area’s to explore (including underground) continuation of the (personal) actual story. We have slain one dragon, ‘whos next’ ?

3. Monthly resets of Heart events, not interfering with map completion, aka. the heart would get a ‘golden’ rim around it (or green or w/e color), to signify the heart has been done, then the inside would reset every month, in essence adding it to the persistent content pile and giving more options for the monthly reward system.

4. Total revamp of the crafting system, including the interface.
In regard to the system: there should be a part that is linked to stats (lining), and a part that is linked to looks (outside). These should be combinable in any fashion, so that I can craft a wool lining and a damask outside, to get a damask armour with wool stats.
in regard to recipes (another system part): there should be crafting masters all over Tyria, that reward players with armor and weapon ‘skins’ to craft. Combined with quests. F/e a scavenge hunt for certain drops that this crafter needs to make a certain piece of armor, as a reward he teaches you to craft a certain design.
in regard to the interface: almost anything would be better then the current endless list of “I hope I just clicked the right thing”, and “where the heck is that”

5. More weapon and armour skins to allow for more customization options. More legendary weapons, or ways to add (f/e craft) effects onto weapons, or add legendary status to weapons and or armour with effects. Again to allow for more customization options.

Personal: excluding those mentioned above to make more room for other personal preferences
1. Actual day and night cycle, where ‘night’ actually means something in regards to the lighting, instead of it only being noticeable by Sylvari or weapon effects. Some actual dark content that needs torches be nice as well.

2. More Sylvari style armors, aka. plant armor, it is so specifically different from all other races armor that the choice of 4 armors (3 cultural, 1 dungeon) is just to dang little to make a personal set. Come to that, some pieces can’t even be combined because they overlap (f/e dungeon gloves and T2 chest piece).

3. Option to ‘quest’ to make your weapon a soul bound legendary weapon. Realy, legendary weapons should be named after and become such due to the legends that it created, not the toilet they came flushing out of … quite possibly this could be combined with a bunch of the title’s you can get, adding to them a personal ‘quest’ to turn your weapon into a legendary weapon. Each legend-quest would come with a specific fluff effect added to the weapon of your choice, and a set title for the weapon linked to your name.

EXAMPLE !!! So, when I slay 1000 ghosts, I get an email from some Charr saying he noticed my continued effort to clear the charr lands of the dreaded human ghosts, and points me to a specific location where I would find something related to ghosts or a special ghost of a certain significance, f/e the ghosts of Gwen. Upon finishing the quest, the Charr offers to create a weapon to commemorate the event, by making ’Arghore’s Axe of Ghostslaying’ and my Axe of choice would get a ghostly effect, where the axe itself stays the same in design.
Other legendary achievements should give other quests and related legendary effects.

4. Dare I say it, yes I dare. Mounts!

I have taken the personal liberty to ‘walk’ everywhere instead of skipping content by way-pointing. And I must say that it has drastically improved my immersion in the game, I actually run into events now ! Only thing though, even with a ranger with warhorn and the ‘swiftfeet’ passive (or w/e its called) it takes a long time to actually get somewhere, mounts could improve this significantly. As an option they would offer those that do not like to skip optional content to still get around fairly quickly, where those that are only in it for the quick reward and don’t care about the content in between can just waypoint and skip the game

5. A button to remove snarky comments about mounts, as though having a different opinion is something that should not be allowed. This isn’t China! :P

We are peace, we are war. We are how we treat each other and nothing more…
25 okt 2014 – PinkDay in LA

in Suggestions

Posted by: Grebcol.5984

Grebcol.5984

My wishes are these:

1. Better optimization performance
2.DirectX 11 support
3.better multi threading and usage from graphic card
4.less lag
5.housing