What to do with that pile of Ascended Rings..

in Suggestions

Posted by: Razariel.5091

Razariel.5091

Q:

I know that many people have gotten to the point with Fractals of the Mist that they have accumulated a massive collection of rings in their inventories and banks which are at this point simply taking up space due to being repeat drops, and otherwise. Simply holding out in the hopes that one day they will become salvageable.

It is possible that there is already something in the works in these regards but it seems a waste to simply sell these items to an NPC for a mere pittance of silver.

Perhaps Arena Net could implement a system whereby rings could be tossed into the mystic forge for a chance at another Ascended item, or even allow us to salvage these rings and future accumulative ascended items into the currently obtainable Ascended mats?

No one wants to be a hoarder! (albeit voluntarily) Feeling compelled to hoard in the hopes that there will be a solution is still not a good thing, regardless of how voluntary it is.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dietpepsy.6901

Dietpepsy.6901

That would be great, or even use them in the mystic to upgrade the fractal weps, alot of work goes into getting the rings, hate to see it go to waste!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Seika.6850

Seika.6850

Its been kinda disappointing to me to work to get the rings I want and I keep piling up my bank with more rings that I can do nothing with. There should at least be a use in the mystic forge to attain a chance at a different ring like previously stated by Razariel. Would be great if they were salvageable too. So yes please tell us what the purpose is for these rings and/or what is in the works for us fractal ppl.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Razorburn.3520

Razorburn.3520

Would love an option like this, i have about 10 rings and 14 infused ones, taking up space in my bank right now. Really hope they do something about this. This dungeon is already amazing, and something along these lines, would make it even more fun.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Umrae.5124

Umrae.5124

A few possible solutions:
- Putting 4 rings (non infused) into the MF has a chance to creat an Infused ring or an infusion or 50-100 fractal relics.
- Putting 3 infused rings + a lvl 80 exotic crafted weapon of any kind = Fractal Weapon of the kind the exotic was. (3 infused rings + a greatsword will give you a Fractal Greatsowrd)
- Putting 4 infused rings into the MF also would have a chance to give 100-150 fractal relics
- Salvaging a non-infused ring could grant up to 5 ectos and Vials/Globs
- Salvaging (infused) rings could give a chance of 7 ectos and Globs/Shards

Also adding an option to exchange your rings for the Priscine Relics. You have one ring, you dont like the stats, you can give it to the Golem and get one relic for that, that was you can get the rings you want faster (would be a great improvement for the newcommers in fractals)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

Create a necklaces that can be sold for 2 silver.

in Suggestions

Posted by: SSalp.6423

SSalp.6423

A few possible solutions:
- Putting 4 rings (non infused) into the MF has a chance to creat an Infused ring or an infusion or 50-100 fractal relics.
- Putting 3 infused rings + a lvl 80 exotic crafted weapon of any kind = Fractal Weapon of the kind the exotic was. (3 infused rings + a greatsword will give you a Fractal Greatsowrd)
- Putting 4 infused rings into the MF also would have a chance to give 100-150 fractal relics
- Salvaging a non-infused ring could grant up to 5 ectos and Vials/Globs
- Salvaging (infused) rings could give a chance of 7 ectos and Globs/Shards

Also adding an option to exchange your rings for the Priscine Relics. You have one ring, you dont like the stats, you can give it to the Golem and get one relic for that, that was you can get the rings you want faster (would be a great improvement for the newcommers in fractals)

Except from the fractal weapons thing I like your ideas. The way you obtain them is okay imo I’d like to be able to exchange them. I currently have trident, axe and shield and I can’t do anything with them on my mesmer (except for the trident but I prefer the pact one).

Immotal Kingdom[KING] – Desolation

in Suggestions

Posted by: The Blue Ace.2850

The Blue Ace.2850

<——- Knows this feeling.

Attachments:

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Hahah hilarious Blue Ace. I think I’ve seen you in SPvP yesterday xD

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in Suggestions

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

I would suggest to go out, have a drink with your friends, find a job and wait until they become useful. Apparently you have everything you can get in this game and consumed all available content. Take a break… seriously. It will be a while before new stuff comes for you.

In the meanwhile, I’m trying to get myself up to lvl 5 in fractals

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto