WvW dead spies? Need to fix this

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hitman.5829

Hitman.5829

My suggestion is:

Once an invader is dead make them blind.

I am tired of dead bodies spying on us. For example: An invader or more are killed inside a keep or tower and they stay there dead for like 10 min spying on what we do, what we build, how many people arrive, etc… They pass the information to the commander they build a trebuche, the trebuche fires, the dead spy tells the trebuche guy he is not aiming right, etc…

You got my point?

Once dead you should not see us, you should still be able to see your buddies, but not us.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Llyren.3904

Llyren.3904

I wouldn’t suggest blinding them, because part of the fun of the mass fights is watching to see if you are winning or not and deciding whether to revive and run back.

I would suggest auto reviving folks to their sides home base after 5 minutes of being dead. Talking about the borderlands and eternal battlegrounds only.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

I would say limit that to like 90-120 seconds, 5 minutes can actually be a lot of time in wvw

in Suggestions

Posted by: Narcemus.1348

Narcemus.1348

Well, one recent WvW post mentioned adding incentives for spying, defending, etc, etc… So hopefully they add either incentives to make spying while alive a more viable option, or get rid of the ability to death-spy so that the live spying becomes more realistic.

in Suggestions

Posted by: ArcturusWolf.1205

ArcturusWolf.1205

Just let us burn dead bodies when out of combat and everything will be fine. Once they’re burned they’re forced to res at their home waypoint.

Sylverinia | [TS] TimeShift | Eredon Terrace

in Suggestions

Hitman.5829

Just let us burn dead bodies when out of combat and everything will be fine. Once they’re burned they’re forced to res at their home waypoint.

Good idea, but i still think that the best solution to dead spying is to blind dead players; and hide from sight every siege inside keeps, gates, and towers.

in Suggestions

Hitman.5829

I would say limit that to like 90-120 seconds, 5 minutes can actually be a lot of time in wvw

Well, they can stay dead for as long as they want, but what is not tolerated is that once dead they can still see (spy) on the enemy. If they want to stay dead for 1hr let them be, but it is not fair in a strategy game to have DEAD INVULNERABLE spies inside a keep watching every single step you take, every single siege build, every single soldier inside, and reporting it to their mates.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mathemagician.1836

Mathemagician.1836

Partially I agree. I think that when you die in WvW, your screen should slowly start to fade to black, so that after 2 minutes (or whatevs) you can only see your allies (so that you can tell if you should wait for a res or hit the WP).

Hopf Bifurcation, Norn Mesmer, We Are Owl Exterminators [OWL], No Dice [DICE]
Fort Aspenwood

in Suggestions

Posted by: Madjon.2657

Madjon.2657

When you die you should not be able to see nme or their siege.