daily and monthlys - weekly? yearly?

in Suggestions

Posted by: FuriousPop.2789

FuriousPop.2789

Daily and monthly.

So far thats all we have.

Any plans for a weekly? Or maybe a yearly?

If not how about being able to complete several dailies in 1 day?
I like the idea of logging in day 1 and completing 3 days worth and using the following days to do other things such as events… same goes for monthlys. Would like to get 2 or 3 months worth in the 1 month.

Also due to the fact that there will be times that we cannot log in to complete them.

Any plans for this? Would any else like something along these lines implemented?

Apologies if already a topic on this. Couldn’t find anything on this.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

Yearlies is probably a definite no. Weekly I could see. Maybe they could bump the monthly to 15 laurels and add a weekly that give 2-3. Depending on what the list available, the dailies can be done in about 10 minutes. If I see the list is going to be a pain or is full of stuff I don’t want to do, I just skip it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: GreenNekoHaunt.8527

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

Daily – 1 laurel
Weekly – 3/5 laurels
Monthly – 10 Laurels

Why changing monthly to 15? I find this good enough.

I like the idea of weekly but yearly seems a bit.. too long and will probably discourage at first.

Gamer & Developer; Playing games is part of making games! Gather experience and make games!

in Suggestions

Woljnir.7810

Assuming four weeks in a month, doing the weekly every week of a month would then give more laurels than the monthly. To me, the monthly should give the most.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Miazara.8164

Miazara.8164

Assuming four weeks in a month, doing the weekly every week of a month would then give more laurels than the monthly. To me, the monthly should give the most.

Under that same logic:

Daily = 1, 7x daily is more then 3 or 5 from the weekly, 1×30 (or 28/29/30) for a month is more then 10 from a monthly.

With that logic, the weekly x4 giving more then a monthly makes perfect sense to me.
I am ok with a weekly, on the same schedule as the commendations. Yearly.. no thanx >.>

in Suggestions

Woljnir.7810

I couldn’t be bothered by the math at the time (even if it was only 15 minutes ago) xD, but that makes sense. I guess the way I looked at it was all wrong in the end anyway, since it’s the completion that counts. Completing the daily gives 1, completing the weekly would give 5, and completing the monthly would give 10.

in Suggestions

Posted by: JubeiTM.5763

JubeiTM.5763

Daily – 1 laurel
Weekly – 3/5 laurels
Monthly – 10 Laurels

I like the idea of weekly but yearly seems a bit.. too long and will probably discourage at first.

30 + 20 + 10 = 60 laurels/month. Too much.

Weekly should have a completely different reward. Maybe tire 6 materials. And I think it shouldn’t consist in the same old silly achievements. Why not involving the players in events on empty maps long forgotten. There is so much content going on without rewards to motivate the players to participate on them.

in Suggestions

Woljnir.7810

Daily – 1 laurel
Weekly – 3/5 laurels
Monthly – 10 Laurels

30 + 20 + 10 = 60 laurels/month. Too much.

Weekly should have a completely different reward. Maybe tire 6 materials. And I think it shouldn’t consist in the same old silly achievements. Why not involving the players in events on empty maps long forgotten. There is so much content going on without rewards to motivate the players to participate on them.

I like that idea of tier 6 mats for the weekly. 60 laurels a month does sound like too much, which is ultimately why it won’t ever happen.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Or maybe a yearly?

There is already something that goes in this direction – lifetime achievements.

When I run out of monthlies to do, I got for lifetime events completed, lifetime heals, slayer achievements, weapon mastery, etc. etc. etc… I am quite a way still from completing all (or even most) achievements out there.

in Suggestions

Posted by: FuriousPop.2789

FuriousPop.2789

Or maybe a yearly?

There is already something that goes in this direction – lifetime achievements.

When I run out of monthlies to do, I got for lifetime events completed, lifetime heals, slayer achievements, weapon mastery, etc. etc. etc… I am quite a way still from completing all (or even most) achievements out there.

Yes im aware of this.

however i was thinking more along the lines of Daily/monthly rewards to have more so of those just weekly/yearly or perhaps the option to do 5 days worth of dailies in 1 day that way the next days i log in i no longer have to dedicate 30mins to 1 hour to complete it.

Besides those life time achievements dont provide you with anything other than a title, to which to me isn’t THAT high on the priority list. i mean yes i have OCD like most of us here and HAVE to eventually complete them, but i would rather focus on those achievements that provide me with rewards to show for the effort i put in.

plus having only 1 title present on at a time depending on my feeling is a little “meh” to me hence y i run with no title most of the time – however im going off topic.

i like the idea of the rewards, anet giving us something for spending time and effort to complete parts of their game regardless how big or small.

Daily can stay at 1 laurel (regardless how many days could be completed in 1 sitting)
Weekly can be 7 days (1 for each of the days you would normally complete)
Monthly should increase to 15 -20 depending.

If the laurel item list expands (to which i believe will happen in due time) then we will need more options to attain them.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Flowerpower.6795

Flowerpower.6795

Looks like somebody needs a girlfriend.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Most helpful contribution so far. </sarcasm>

in Suggestions

Posted by: Oliver.4017

Oliver.4017

Most helpful contribution so far. </sarcasm>

I thought you were serious for a moment. My eyes skipped over the “sarcasm” part. Back to topic: Weekly sounds like it would be cool, but I think it should be 3. Everything good comes in 3’s. Yearly seems…err…extensive? I think I would work for my yearly a little, but then forget about it if it was implemented.