makeup

makeup

in Suggestions

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

the title pretty much says it all, be able to place makeup on female characters.
heck, some paterns for male characters would be fun to see too, like a crow eye patern or small tears on the side of the eyes as tattoo.
it just makes no sense to be limited on what face we use because the only few faces with makeup are ether ruining the face or are not the shape you wish to use, male characters have beards so it’s only fair to see a makeup tab for females.

makeup

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dark FQ.1038

Dark FQ.1038

Norn have tatoos and go play sims if you want make up. Second of all how does a charr put on make-up? And why would asura use make up?

Dark Fq (Desolation and Gandara)all classes condi. http://www.youtube.com/user/FQDark

makeup

in Suggestions

sorudo.9054

kids these days, you suggest something simple and they start bringing illogic arguments.
firstly i don’t play the sims because I AM PLAYING GUILD WARS 2, secondly have some imagination for Christ sake.
answer me this, how is it a bad idea when it gives more options?

makeup

in Suggestions

Posted by: Naivea.5238

Naivea.5238

I think this is a great option! You can make it so each one has no makeup as a choice so that way those (like poster #2) can choose none, but give other options for those that do want it!

makeup

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sleel.8365

Sleel.8365

Do it. We all look like clones. And while at it. how about a DECENT beard for norns! That braided chin waggle one is the only one barely acceptable, the rest look like rats nests. I want my Cmdr Riker Beard. I make my chars look like me, and the beard options this game has are pathetic. :}

makeup

in Suggestions

Posted by: Justin.7163

Justin.7163

I’d love to give my male mesmer some fancy makeup so he could rock that Rococo look. Mayve even some blush and some lipstick (Yes, I want my mesmer to look as effeminate as possible if anyone’s wondering since Mesmers are just so fab)

makeup

in Suggestions

sorudo.9054

nice to know more ppl who like this, i just don’t see how it’s a good idea to have only 2 female faces with makeup with one barely viewable and the other hardly acceptable.