BogOtter from Guildcast killed Teq

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Jordo.5913

Jordo.5913

BogOtter, from guildcast on gamebreakertv, was in the blackgate group that killed tequatl

Much props to him!

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

*looks at loot

he basically got regular world chest/daily chest, with the exception of 1g instead of 16s

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Geoffroy.3685

Geoffroy.3685

Seen the loot.
Doesn’t worth do it more than once, for the achievement.

Amelia Ivardottir — Falconeer (Greatsword & Bows Ranger) — Volcanus
Emmeline Ivardottir — Duelist (Sword & Focus Mesmer) — Sunrise / The Anomaly

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Lucyfer.9517

Lucyfer.9517

Lmao for reward like this Anet can do it themselves from now on, i’ll pass on tequila.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

Lmao for reward like this Anet can do it themselves from now on, i’ll pass on tequila.

this is why why can never have nice things, seriously.

Gunnar’s Hold

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

Was in his party most of the night until he split off on last attempt for some guild mates. Great guy. Great video Richie.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Shar.3402

Shar.3402

Indeed. People don’t play for the challenge anymore. It’s all about the shiny effortless l00t

Shar Teel – Elementalist
Yolo queue FTW [YOLO] – Desolation (EU)
Champion Magus, Genius

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: imaginary.6241

imaginary.6241

Indeed. People don’t play for the challenge anymore. It’s all about the shiny effortless l00t

It ‘s different to when you put in so much effort and don’t get a reward thats even near worth it isnt it ? 1g, a chance at recycled skins and a mini? Those skins here a real shame for them for such a great and challenging encounter. People do “raids” in other games to fight epic battles and get rewarded with legendary loot. Make him drop materials required to craft a precursor and I’m sure more people will do him. And dont forget to make it soulbound. Sight, they should have done that from the start and not let anyone be able to get a legendary / percursor by buying them off the AH.

Klakk Bumm. One of the Leaders of TxS, the European Tequatl Slayer Alliance.
Click to apply for Daily EU Tequatl Kills here
My Guides: xPvP Mighty Stealth Bomber

(edited by imaginary.6241)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

It ‘s different to when you put in so much effort and don’t get a reward thats even near worth it isnt it ? 1g, a chance at recycled skins and a mini? Those skins here a real shame for them for such a great and challenging encounter. People do “raids” in other games to fight epic battles and get rewarded with legendary loot. Make him drop materials required to craft a precursor and I’m sure more people will do him. And dont forget to make it soulbound. Sight, they should have done that from the start and not let anyone be able to get a legendary / percursor by buying them off the AH.

You do realize that the stuff they get from the raids is just a gimmick gate for the next raid? What’s legendary about that?

One – Piken Square

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: TheLazyOne.8509

TheLazyOne.8509

And once again, another mighty beast was felled by the unbeatable tactic of Stacking.
sigh

They should make it so that you can jump on top of others, at least then I could laugh at the sight.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: imaginary.6241

imaginary.6241

You do realize that the stuff they get from the raids is just a gimmick gate for the next raid? What’s legendary about that?

It ‘s more “legendary” then just getting things you get elsewhere in a shorter timeframe withouth any efforts. Not sure if you’re talking about other games but we all know that in games nothing is really “legendary” or “unique” but it ‘s really different if you’re able to affort something via living trought that specialy hard content for yourself or just buying it of the TP and/or mindlessly grinding a few champs for weeks.

And once again, another mighty beast was felled by the unbeatable tactic of Stacking.
sigh

They should make it so that you can jump on top of others, at least then I could laugh at the sight.

I for one hoped the Tequatl challenge to be a bit different like making those jumping platforms more importance, needing to build up the laser, being completely immune to player damage and killing Tequatl with the laser instead of focusing on max DPS from players and stacking all the time for 15 minutes. But oh well, you cant have everything. At least finally support is seeing a real glimpse in Open World PVE.

Klakk Bumm. One of the Leaders of TxS, the European Tequatl Slayer Alliance.
Click to apply for Daily EU Tequatl Kills here
My Guides: xPvP Mighty Stealth Bomber

(edited by imaginary.6241)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Klonex.4562

Klonex.4562

great, he’s an awesome guy. it’s good that he was able to participate and kill him. from now on when new content involving a timer or something that is rather hard to do.. i’m guesting on blackgate. my server is way unorganized to do events like these.. heck, i might just transfer.

~Krystal <3 Angela ~
~ I taught cows how to Moo! ~

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

It ‘s more “legendary” then just getting things you get elsewhere in a shorter timeframe withouth any efforts. Not sure if you’re talking about other games but we all know that in games nothing is really “legendary” or “unique” but it ‘s really different if you’re able to affort something via living trought that specialy hard content for yourself or just buying it of the TP and/or mindlessly grinding a few champs for weeks.

I mean that the real reward for a tough encounter should be the feeling of accomplishment – “I did it, WE did it!” – because that’s REAL. The shiny bit of imaginary loot is not. Of course, for some people it’s more important to be able to show off your accomplishment to others. Myself, it’s enough to know that I beat that hard content. I’ve got nothing to prove to a bunch of strangers in a videogame

One – Piken Square

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

This isn’t a very well thought out argument. See you make the mistake of assuming you know what a “challenge” is to everyone. You do not. Perhaps for some people having 1000 gold is a challenge, perhaps for some people gathering a certain material is a challenge, others view getting a legendary without paying real money is a challenge. Hell playing gw2 and having fun seems to be a common enough challenge for plenty of people recently.

Let’s assume you view getting a precursor as a challenge, then doing this event isn’t nearly as efficient as doing champion farms.