Eredon Terrace: VICTORY!

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Sing Praise.4690

Sing Praise.4690

Madora doesn’t speak for all of SF – I would love to see Blackgate come and teach us how to down Teq. Bring it on! And cookies for everyone!

edited to get the name right!

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Neek.9531

Neek.9531

Shoot did I miss it then!!! Was there IOM rallied there??

[DI] Main Elementalist: Zepdo, Alts: Warrior, Mesmer,Thief.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Rage Tiger.4019

Rage Tiger.4019

Well this is a good way to spread teh wealth around. I’m on Tarnished Coast and managed our 4th kill today on Teq. It would be a good idea to guest on a low pop server so they don’t have to guest to BG or TC or the other servers that managed a kill. Just have to set up shop first, then announce it.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

(edited by Manoa.5897)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Madora doesn’t speak for all of SF – I would love to see Blackgate come and teach us how to down Teq. Bring it on! And cookies for everyone!

edited to get the name right!

I would not have an issue with other servers coming over to show us some tips and tricks IF we were low pop and didn’t have overflows. But as long as we have SFers are getting punted over to overflow servers, I will be wholeheartedly against asking another server to come over to SF for Teq.

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

Meanwhile many BG natives who finally go into the server for the first time got screwed over by this little expedition.

We did get it down to about 30-35% without them though.

What exactly are you working for at this point? If it’s a certain element of Blackgate that has the VOIP, strategy and leadership to pull this off, and the rest of the server is unable to do it without them (regardless of guests), isn’t the missing element the one deserving of the credit rather than the whole server?

People boast about server pride, but all they are proving is that at a certain point, this is out of your control.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: dodgycookies.4562

dodgycookies.4562

Sorry, we swarmed your server for a bit ET. Hope we didn’t leave any big messes behind (so many fun boxes and fireworks!) You guys were great hosts, especially to that guild that dropped those crafting stations.

[ICoa] Blackgate

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

Sorry, we swarmed your server for a bit ET. Hope we didn’t leave any big messes behind (so many fun boxes and fireworks!) You guys were great hosts, especially to that guild that dropped those crafting stations.

I wasn’t online at the time (crying in a corner as gtav is sold out everywhere) but I, personally, don’t mind people guesting to ET just as long as they don’t cause any problems, like troll etc., or server recruit leech (which I’ve dealt with many times in the past and wish not to see for the foreseeable future from any server)

Guesting to ET increases our already high pve population even higher and boosts morale….

Congrats on the kill ET!!!

Eredonterrace.enjin.com

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Keep me posted for Borlis Pass! <3