Prolong Bossweek

Prolong Bossweek

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: zergdaeva.7185

zergdaeva.7185

I agree with what others have been requesting about prolonging bossweek for at least another day. I’ve been waiting around since yesterday evening for hours for Teq to appear. All I need is to jump over one more wave to get the meta achievement or one more daily. I would have otherwise had the achievement if not for this bug. People who have missed out because of this should be given one more day to complete Bossweek meta.

I appreciate time taken to read this. I’m not hateful, i just want my shot at what i’ve worked for.

Prolong Bossweek

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Zelu.1692

Zelu.1692

Hi Zergdaeva,

My understanding is that the Tequatl boss achievements (and its meta “Tequatl the Sunless”) are there to stay beyond boss week. The “Above the Waves” achievement where you jump 10 times over the wave will still be there for you to do.

It is the “Boss Week” meta achievements that will be archived, but jumping 10 times over the wave does not grant you progress towards the “Boss Week” achievement.

Cheers,
Zel

Zel Silverleaf – 80 Guardian
Zelyahine – 80 Ranger
Victory is Life Eternal [VILE] – Desolation

Prolong Bossweek

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Aerlen.5326

Aerlen.5326

The meta should be staying around, we’ll find out in like ten minutes!

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Forever known as “that slow guardian who can’t jump worth crap”.

Prolong Bossweek

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Teutos.8620

Teutos.8620

WTF? Bossweek gone?

Is it really so hard to let everybody know if the living story is staying two or four weeks?

A friend of mine started playing after the last free-to-play-weekend, and he also wanted to complete the boss week, and I told him, the boss week is a separate part of the living world, and so will mostly stay for four weeks… why don’t you have a system for the two and for the four week content? Why are there no infos about the duration?

EU – Multiple times #1 SoloQ pre Dec 2014 (pure MMR based ladder)
Primoridal (S1) & Exalted (S2) & Illustrious (S3) Legend

Prolong Bossweek

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Wolf Fivousix.4319

Wolf Fivousix.4319

Hmmmmm hey, guys, why removing Boss Week so fast?
Please bring it back for 2 more weeks! Some of us take the whole month to go through all the stuff in the living =(((

// Dragonbrand
Wolf Fivousix – Elementalist
Black Wolf Trading Tool