"That Had To Burn" achievement

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: FuriousT.3794

FuriousT.3794

I probably should have got this achievement before, but this “old” one for Tequatl doesn’t seem to pop now that we have a new event.

Anybody else not got this achievement?

P.S. I have killed Teq about 5 times and made sure I’ve hung around the megalaser on at least 2 of those.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

probably a discontinued achievement now, since there is a new laser achievement.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I haven’t been able to get it either. It’s either bugged or is no longer completable, although if the latter I would urge ANet to change their minds as we’re still completing the same general action (firing the Megalaser at Tequatl). All you’d need to do is change it so that once the Megalaser is charged, a player needs to be at the Megalaser and hit “Activate”.

It could even just be an automatic achievement now the first time you fire the Megalaser, since the Burning Light achievement is only obtained if you get to the 25% health phase with all batteries still active (which is also an automatic achievement).

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Still hoping to get a response from ANet about this. Does anyone have any more information to add?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: FuriousT.3794

FuriousT.3794

Anyone had any luck with this since the patch yesterday?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

:(