The new Tequatl O____O

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Aerlen.5326

Aerlen.5326

What will happen is that you’ll have those 80 person mobs for about a week steady and they’ll be an awful lot of complaining, name calling, and berating in the map chat towards anyone who doesn’t seem to be “doing it right” – ten times that for a loss since the penalty is death and no loot. In fact, prepare the bottles now for the QQ tears.

BUT for that week, the hardcores will be grinding away at it to get the achieves and items…

And then no one will care. It’ll be too much of a pain to get that many people together to work together for a lengthy period of time for an uncertain or for no reward. Casuals won’t have the time or skill for it. Hardcores will have all they need from it and will be back on their champ farming trains. And the rest of us will have no hope of finding 80 man teams.

Not to mention a LOT of us are running on 20 fps and an 80 man mob plus a dragon plus the environment.. hahaha… to quote the bandits “You’re kidding, right?”

It’s a nice idea but… =/ I’ll give it a try during the first few days. It’d be nice to be wrong but judging by the amount of dead events in Orr and everywhere that isn’t Queensdale…

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Forever known as “that slow guardian who can’t jump worth crap”.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Namu.5712

Namu.5712

What will happen is that you’ll have those 80 person mobs for about a week steady and they’ll be an awful lot of complaining, name calling, and berating in the map chat towards anyone who doesn’t seem to be “doing it right” – ten times that for a loss since the penalty is death and no loot. In fact, prepare the bottles now for the QQ tears.

BUT for that week, the hardcores will be grinding away at it to get the achieves and items…

And then no one will care. It’ll be too much of a pain to get that many people together to work together for a lengthy period of time for an uncertain or for no reward. Casuals won’t have the time or skill for it. Hardcores will have all they need from it and will be back on their champ farming trains. And the rest of us will have no hope of finding 80 man teams.

Not to mention a LOT of us are running on 20 fps and an 80 man mob plus a dragon plus the environment.. hahaha… to quote the bandits “You’re kidding, right?”

It’s a nice idea but… =/ I’ll give it a try during the first few days. It’d be nice to be wrong but judging by the amount of dead events in Orr and everywhere that isn’t Queensdale…

Do you know why people farm dragons? Because that uncertain reward precursor drop chance. Do you know why they had to put a limit on how many times you kill a dragon? Because thats all some people do for the chest.

What makes you think people aren’t going to farm the hell out of teq when he is THE ONLY BOSS in the game that drops specially skinned ascended weapons, a minature and other ascended specific mats?

You haven’t been playing GW2 very long if you think this encounter will be dead after a week lol.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

My prediction is that they will make the world events giant failure fests as they have done elsewhere in the game where they have tried to make the game more “interesting”. To Anet challenge is simply instagibs from the particle blur. This will largely empty the world events just as it has Orr and we can then focus on whatever temporary LS content they have cooked up. The greater living world will become more and more lifeless and localized temporary content will be standing room only. I’m looking at you SAB. Have fun guys.

A big complaint from quite a few people that we’ve seen over and over on these forums is that events can’t fail. Literally impossible once numbers reach a certain point. Just zerg it with numbers.

What anet has done is created an event where yeah, numbers matter to an extent, but the event can still fail if the numbers aren’t coordinated.

I think it’s great.

Watch what happens. I’ve been watching since march/april and what will happen is that people will begin abandoning the events as they have events in the Cursed Shore. It’s just one more part of the game that will become a ghost town. We can’t really afford more ghost towns at this point—it really needs to turn around. Humans are not built for continuous failure; it’s not what we are about. However, it is what Anet is about and the results are already coming in.

People stopped doing Cursed Shore events because they stopped being worth the time it took to do them.

We don’t know at this point if the new Tequalty will be worth it or not so what you’re saying is just speculation and not fact.

With the Ascended carrot, however rare, people will still do it religiously.

So we’re back to engame = camping the same worldbosses over and over, watching the dragon timer websites, and moving between the same handful of waypoints.

For a game that hates farmers, this game sure is geared towards farming.

I’m sure some servers will muster the people to do this religiously. Some won’t, though.

Assuming the ascended weapons have the chance to show up in the daily chest and the regular chest.

I hope it’s both.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

snip

But we never found out the “real” way of taking him down.

That’s fine. Gives us more to puzzle out once he hits live!

I too find failure exhilarating. I seek out a gaming experience where failure is nearly assured and continuously experienced. I don’t know what I would have done if I hadn’t found GW2.

I hate when things, especially bosses, require me to actually know the mechanics or coordinate with people! What is this sorcery?!

World bosses clearly are just there to give me my daily loot while I prepare me my dinner, why do they have to be changed?

/sarcasm

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: xephire.8324

xephire.8324

Just take away all the rewarding loot from all the major bosses and world dragon and dungeon.I bet no one will give a single kitten about doing them once the loot is gone.“Find it exhilarating where failure is nearly assured” I lol.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

Events that can fail. Finally.

Where the hell have you been all month??

The only Event in the entire game that actually impacts people for more than 30 minutes, is now so prone to failure that even “top lel” WvW servers & their guilds can’t beat it consistently without a buttload of pure luck.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Chuo.4238

Chuo.4238

What makes you think people aren’t going to farm the hell out of teq when he is THE ONLY BOSS in the game that drops specially skinned ascended weapons, a minature and other ascended specific mats?

You haven’t been playing GW2 very long if you think this encounter will be dead after a week lol.

Absolutely agree. Yet another “dragon timer” to watch. This is going to be all most people do for a long time to come.

I also predict that ArenaNet haven’t thought through the drop rates, and people will find that they can get more than one chest per day. So they’ll really go crazy farming until the chests get nerfed, at which point the chances of a casual player getting a decent drop are going to be the same abysmal chances that exist anywhere in GW2.

I really wish there was something better to do that camp dragon spawns and farm champions and repeat the same content over and over and over in the hopes of a nice drop, because there’s nothing very interesting to do otherwise.

Oh wait, there is. It’s just not in GW2.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

^ So, just because most people don’t want harder content they should not add even 1% hard content in the whole game?

So, just because most people don’t want mounts they should not add even 1 little pony ride in the whole game?

The table is a fable.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

I hate to sound like a spoonge, but the fight mechanics dont differ that much from what is the main issue: the dragon is still standing still. Every other mechanic is just filler to cover up for the lack of immersion this fight has the potential to offer.
I understand that there are design difficulties (technology) that may stand in this way, but for all dragon fights, the devs should always have this in mind. If the boss is standing at the same spot 75% of the time (with occasional roaring in the air), then the encounter can be better. Im not asking them for it to move all over the area, just enough to force the attackers backwards or forwards, or even to the side to avoid a giant stomp – where the dragon actually jumps forward to that very spot. One can even make a dragon fly in the air while it shoots.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

(edited by nacario.9417)

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Wolfheart.1938

This is something I really hope we see in future dragon revamps (or new dragons) nacario I doubt they didn’t think of that.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Tachenon.5270

Why doesn’t the big huge heavy dragon just start rolling around on the ground, thereby crushing anything and everything around it that hasn’t emulated brave, brave Sir Robin and bravely run away?

The table is a fable.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

Why doesn’t the big huge heavy dragon just start rolling around on the ground, thereby crushing anything and everything around it that hasn’t emulated brave, brave Sir Robin and bravely run away?

I’ve been attacked by 80 ants, who had outstanding teamwork, impressive coordination, and a true do-or-die commitment to the assault.

It didn’t end well for the ants.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Were the ants shooting at you with megalasers, spells and arrows?

One – Piken Square

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Tachenon.5270

Were the ants shooting at you with megalasers, spells and arrows?

Well, if I was a dragon, and I was going to attack some spot where lots of people were hanging out all prepped and ready for me to show up to attack that particular spot, I’d figure I was going to be shot by those things no matter what I did, so I might as well just land on them at the very beginning and CRUSH THEM beyond all hope of repair/revivification, and then I could stand around and roar for a bit. All triumphant-like. And if the people persisted in their puny aggression, I’d roll over and teach them how to play dead.

Better yet, I’d send in the standard cannon fodder first, and then while I was still far away from the battle I’d pick up some really big rocks (or maybe… bombs!) and then I’d fly waaaaaay up high and then I’d fly over the battle and then – then! – I’d drop those really big rocks (or maybe… bombs!) right smack dab down upon the heads of the unsuspecting and silly fools who for a split-second thought they were anything but a joke to me.

Or! I might call up my buddy, Watdaheql, and say, “Hey, buddy! I’m heading over to Sparkfly Fen to kill some idiots, wanna tag along?”

The table is a fable.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Xamters.7312

Xamters.7312

80 peoples, okay…

During the first week no problems but in “small server” never kill tequatl after 2 weeks !

Challenging, NO ! look at scarlet event it’s same think.
No brain 100 people probably kill tequatl but 40 people respect the strat never kill him. In the small server after 2 weeks, 20 or 30 peoples go to dead, after they chose big server or never retry him.

Taqualt updating for that ( it’s patch )… please create “zhaitan head” world boss for epic true end ( good job, the most bad “death” boss of every games history ).

where is your’s “amazing systems” for equilibrate event ? notice scarlet event, success the first day but now….

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Wolfheart.1938

Well, most guys would say that Balthazar needs hordes of people to be completed yet I just opened it on my server with 8 or 9 players that knew what to do (no guild groups)

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: dalendria.3762

dalendria.3762

I saw a vid of it on Scion Storm’s channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVMjdAnkRv8

I like the changes. Will require coordination. Also, like that we can no longer just stand there and dps. Have to complete different objectives. Have to split up (requiring again coordination).

I also like that it can fail. Just please do not have lucrative rewards for failing. In fact, I would prefer no rewards at all except exp if we fail. Experience seems appropriate because within the context of the game universe, you should be learning and getting better with each encounter, ergo earning exp.

Can you feel it? HOT HOT HOT

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Parlourbeatflex.5970

Parlourbeatflex.5970

For all those commenting on this with the ‘More health = More challenge, anet logic’ argument, I think your failing to utilise your own logic.

In the current teq fight, the megalazer is mostly ignored due to the fact that you can DPS the dragon down quite easily in a large enough group.
When you drastically increase the health, you make the megalazer actually mean something. Therefore you make a existing mechanic actually crucial to the fight. Same applies to the hylek cannons. Its not like the health increase is anets attempt at making players auto attack for longer, Its actually an attempt to force players to maximise their potential DPS using event mechanics.

This layers more mechanics into it by forcing players to co-ordinate between protecting these now crucial tools, and dpsing the dragon as much as possible.

From what iv seen, I just hope the general population of players like the changes as much as I do.

(edited by Parlourbeatflex.5970)

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

I kinda fear that this event will be undoable because of the stupidity of players.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Tachenon.5270

So… is this what the non-Living Story teams have been working on?

The table is a fable.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Aerlen.5326

Do you know why people farm dragons? Because that uncertain reward precursor drop chance. Do you know why they had to put a limit on how many times you kill a dragon? Because thats all some people do for the chest.

Yeah, only playing almost a year, not long at all lol.

What I’m saying is.. if it takes an 80 man coordinated mob to kill this boss, you are going to see this event dead pretty quickly due to no one being able to complete it.

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Copestetic.5174

Copestetic.5174

What I’m saying is.. if it takes an 80 man coordinated mob to kill this boss, you are going to see this event dead pretty quickly due to no one being able to complete it.

It will take an 80-man coordinated mob the first 2-3 times. Then, it’ll take 30, with the rest being mindless DPS’ers/randoms. Believe it or not, there’s some good players in this game whether they came from GW1 or WoW or any other game where auto-attacking wasn’t an option.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

Absolutely agree. Yet another “dragon timer” to watch. This is going to be all most people do for a long time to come.

I also predict that ArenaNet haven’t thought through the drop rates, and people will find that they can get more than one chest per day. So they’ll really go crazy farming until the chests get nerfed, at which point the chances of a casual player getting a decent drop are going to be the same abysmal chances that exist anywhere in GW2.

I really wish there was something better to do that camp dragon spawns and farm champions and repeat the same content over and over and over in the hopes of a nice drop, because there’s nothing very interesting to do otherwise.

Oh wait, there is. It’s just not in GW2.

I actually found the temple events to be fun and interesting between the time that people stopped zerging them due to lack of reward and the time that ANet decided to make certain Vets and Champions spawn minions every few seconds. In general, I find DE’s to be generally more interesting than quests in open world in any other game I’ve played. Then again, I find doing events in smaller groups to be more interesting because I can actually see what’s going on. In massive events, all I see are spell effects.

Throwing a few gimmicks into an open world event that is designed to require a lot of players does not inherently make them more interesting.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Aerlen.5326

It will take an 80-man coordinated mob the first 2-3 times. Then, it’ll take 30, with the rest being mindless DPS’ers/randoms. Believe it or not, there’s some good players in this game whether they came from GW1 or WoW or any other game where auto-attacking wasn’t an option.

Yes and some of us grew up on NES where “easymode” didn’t exist either in addition to coming from WoW. Doesn’t mean there are enough of us to pull off an event meant for 80 people, level 65+ and well geared. You are talking about a NES-era end boss type fight which relies on other people, a lot of other people, to think of the group rather than themselves – I foresee a lot of verbal abuse, name calling, disorganization and people frustrated.

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: hchadw.1097

hchadw.1097

I just hope all the boss events they update and make more Fail-able get revamped rewards. I myself have avg hitting up to 30 boss event chests and 12 jumping puzzles a day for almost 6 months straight and have not had a precursor weapon drop. (very Rarely get anything else other than the daily Rare. And a chest full of Greens and Blues that are Salvage Fodder) If the Loot from these events are not spot on with the difficulty of the said events people will just ignore them. You would not believe the complaints i see in southsun about the karka queen event. Seems they put that event there to attract players to the zone but no one even does it cause the event seems to be difficult to complete. I love the changes i think they are awsome! But my 2 cents are “Careful how Team Oriented you try to make these events. One thing i have seen this game lack is Team work. I have seen many people run right past people that need to be resurrected” Teamwork has not been one of Guildwars 2 Strong points in PVE other than dungeons.. Open world means most have the right to Openly Not care!

And a Tip on the Mini Teq. Please dont make this reward Accountbound or soulbound. Would be nice to have some minis that could be sold, I sometimes feel Anet goes Way to far with the Accountbound/Soulbound Mindset. Makes the rewards worth even Less if someone already had 50 Balthazar Minis that we cant do anything with ~!!!!! if ya know what i mean!

(edited by hchadw.1097)

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

I just home that this new revamped content isn’t the only content for the release.

Aside from the new LFG tool and WvW update i’m guessing that this is all the content. After the invasion the forums were flooded with QQ’ers kittening about how the living story was killing the game with too much content too fast for people to keep up. It seems like SAB and this are a little bit smaller in the content department giving those folks time to relax.

On the new changes to Tequatl…I know i’ve heard that it might drop ascended weapons, but they better make the rewards for doing the fight worth it. Otherwise no one will do it regularly.

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

So… is this what the non-Living Story teams have been working on?

Updating world bosses is one of them. There’s more than one team working on other stuff.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: NoobOnSteroid.7192

NoobOnSteroid.7192

I applaud the new fight, since it sounds like something worth checking out with a guild group. Having a boss drop ascended weapons is a big plus too, hopefully more will follow.

What I am worried about is the presumable need to have a veritable army of players ready to do a coordinated attack. Sounds like a lagfest, but I’ll just wait and check it out next week.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

Yes. Because walking back for a minute is so challenging, all the while the rest of the zerg finishes the event for you instead…

Because it requires team work.

There’s nothing ‘team’ about lying on the floor in your zerker gear waiting for someone else who took the effort to stay alive and res you…and then misses their loot drop because they didn’t do enough damage.

No, until the issue are sorted out, removing waypoints is the LAST thing they should do.

Then again, it’s like the harpie fractal, where they fixed players being able to beat harpies from under the platforms whilst doing nothing about immune harpies chucking knockdowns over the entire fractal.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

People worried about failure are forgetting that Anet took that into account. You get rewarded for every 25% of health you take off a teq and then a bonus reward if you kill him. So “failure” will still give a decent reward, it just won’t give you access to the special loot.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

So “failure” will still give a decent reward, it just won’t give you access to the special loot.

Meaning you might as well get no loot, because you can get that stuff everywhere else too for less effort.

The worst thing about all this is that the game is becoming more and more about watching those stupid boss timers…and then hoping you don’t get overflow.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: AntiGw.9367

AntiGw.9367

When you are a big huge heavy dragon, falling on the ground is gonna hurt.

Nevermind that he probably isn’t aware of the damage he’s getting until it’s too late. Dinosaurs needed what, 30 seconds, just to realize their tail has been already bitten off?

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

So, while I am excited to see the Tequatl revamps, I have a concern. Not to be a downer, but how long before people just aren’t doing this content again. Either the rewards are no longer good enough, or he’s “boring,” etc, etc. At which point newer players are no longer able to experience this boss because they can’t round up the minimum 80 lvl 65+ people.

This is an issue that exists with all static content across the MMO genre (not that I think these changes should be temp, just for clarification, that’s not what I’m saying at all). Just concerned that we will end up with these issues all over again….and if there are any thoughts on how to maybe prevent it. Because I highly doubt they are going to revamp these world bosses every year or so, so people keep doing them.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Lostwingman.5034

Lostwingman.5034

Dinosaurs needed what, 30 seconds, just to realize their tail has been already bitten off?

Was there some sort of clinical trials for this?

Bad@Ele: Alaric Von Manstein
Bad@Thief: Kiera Gordon
Sea of Sorrows, a server never before so appropriately named.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: AntiGw.9367

AntiGw.9367

Dinosaurs needed what, 30 seconds, just to realize their tail has been already bitten off?

Was there some sort of clinical trials for this?

Not really, but there are theories based on the transmission speed of nerve impulses and articles like this one

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

fellyn.5083

I don’t know if anyone else noticed but the preview page for next weeks update says most of the world bosses have been updated. Not just Tequatl and the Karka queen that were mentioned previously in the live stream.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Kyrel.8942

Kyrel.8942

All the bosses!!

BOSSES – UPDATED!
We’ve adjusted all of our bosses to make them more challenging and fun! From the Megadestroyer to Golem Mark II to the Fire Elemental, bosses in Tyria are more dangerous than ever!

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

fellyn.5083

All the bosses!!

BOSSES – UPDATED!
We’ve adjusted all of our bosses to make them more challenging and fun! From the Megadestroyer to Golem Mark II to the Fire Elemental, bosses in Tyria are more dangerous than ever!

I don’t think that includes Claw of Jormag or Shatterer though. I think those two are supposed to get their own update similar to Tequatl.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

When you are a big huge heavy dragon, falling on the ground is gonna hurt.

Nevermind that he probably isn’t aware of the damage he’s getting until it’s too late. Dinosaurs needed what, 30 seconds, just to realize their tail has been already bitten off?

This, you know the saying “The bigger you are the harder you fall?” Yeah it exists for a reason. Like for example why if I jump off the Sears Tower, I’m most likely going to die…an ant on the other hand will live since it’s mass won’t cause it to go splat. Same thing for Tequatl, I can roll around on the ground all i want to, but if he does he’ll injure himself…..in fact, yeah Im now going to make fun of him my constantly evading everywhere in front of him so if you’ll excuse me…..

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Kyrel.8942

Kyrel.8942

All the bosses!!

BOSSES – UPDATED!

I don’t think that includes Claw of Jormag or Shatterer though. I think those two are supposed to get their own update similar to Tequatl.

all of our bosses

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Gulesave.5073

Gulesave.5073

1) You don’t need to beat him to get rewards. There are multiple tiers of rewards based on how low his health gets.

2) All your boss are belong to ANet.

I should be writing.

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Korval.3751

Korval.3751

ArenaNet. You guys have done well with this revamped encounter. Making the waypoint contested to prevent zerging, making it have more health, do more damage, have more mechanics and require more than just mindlessly shooting at his foot..

Dropping ascended weapons and materials, dropping a mini Tequatl, having its own achievement list! This is incredible. I hope the other dragon and meta events follow the same pattern shortly but I am genuinely impressed.

Please leave it challenging. Tweak if needed (extend the time alotted or something if anything at all) but PLEASE do not nerf it. It looks incredible and I can’t wait to give it a go!

The waves… OH MY GOD THE WAVES! This fight looks absolutely incredible!!!

Dare I say WOW raid boss?! o _ o

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

So apparently failing the battery defense causes a tidal wave that instantly kills everyone unless you use the jump pad. This will be fun to see.

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

The new Tequatl O____O

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: sorrychief.2563

sorrychief.2563

Does this mean I have to respec my ele to have vigor and actually dodge stuff?

champion magus
previously rank 2 on old leaderboards
EG.secret.OG.NAVI.sorrychief