Tower of Nightmares end date

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: ppenguin.3465

ppenguin.3465

With the release of Fractured on Nov 26th, when will Tower of Nightmare achievements no longer be available?

It looks like Nightmare Within will continue but I want to know if Tower one as well since I have a ton of them still to do.

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Doomhorse.1367

Doomhorse.1367

Bump

I really wish they would write the end date clearly on the wiki page for each living world event..

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Or onto the achievements page in game

OR ANYWHERE

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: ppenguin.3465

ppenguin.3465

Simply if they said, for example, Tower of Nightmares will end when “this patch” goes live. And the Nightmare Within campaign will continue until “x patch” goes live.

That seems pretty simple and doesn’t lock Anet into a specific date. They know when a certain patch comes out that content from at least one previous patch will end.

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: dietzero.3514

dietzero.3514

Agreed. Today is potentially the last day, so people really need to know.

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: wookiee.4631

wookiee.4631

No, today is not the last day. It says specifically in the Fractured release page the Tower is staying for the length of Fractured:

The Nightmare Continues

The Tower of Nightmares is heading towards its collapse, but the fight isn’t over yet! Join in the fight against the vile Toxic Alliance and destroy the foul structure. Bring it to ruin before its evil spreads any further! Learn more.

EDIT: I agree that they should have the end date somewhere, though!

Guild: Northern Wolf Clan [WOLF]

(edited by wookiee.4631)

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

No, today is not the last day. It says specifically in the Fractured release page the Tower is staying for the length of Fractured:

The Nightmare Continues

The Tower of Nightmares is heading towards its collapse, but the fight isn’t over yet! Join in the fight against the vile Toxic Alliance and destroy the foul structure. Bring it to ruin before its evil spreads any further! Learn more.

EDIT: I agree that they should have the end date somewhere, though!

We’ll see.

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

At work right now, so I’m curious. Has Tower of Nightmares remained the same? Dailies etc. still available?