[BUGGED]Who's In Charge Achievement

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

I’m 100% sure, that this is bugged.

First try: We killed spur first, we left a vet striker alive, who we were engaged with, when Spur was killed vet striker had 50%, we finish the vet striker, no achievement.

Second try: We killed everyone except 2 mobs. We kill Spur. We go out of combat. We kill the 2 mobs. No achievement.

Third try: We leave 8 mobs. We aggro spur and 3 or 4 mobs, the mobs leash back to their position, we kill Spur. No achievement.

Fourth try: We kill everyone except 4 mobs. We stay engaged with Spur and 4 mobs through the whole fight. Kill Spur. Finish off mobs. Still….no…achievement.

What is this sorcery? It’s either bugged, glitched, or we did it wrong all 4 times.

Explain this to me: the achievement sais don’t die and don’t disengage. Disengage who? The mobs? The boss? The mobs and the boss? Don’t die where? Don’t die when? During the fight? Before the room? After the boss? Before the boss? In the room? During bossfight? Does downed count as dying? Does it involve all 5 players?

Vague. Unexplained. Confusing.

Are you Shpongled?

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Lucky.9421

Lucky.9421

Thanks for the heads up. We won’t try this until it is fixed/clarified.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: coronaas.4362

coronaas.4362

I’ve done this 3 times by leaving one mob alive (grenadier)

EDIT:

I made a highlight for you. This was my first attempt with a PUG group of viewers from my stream. Very rough attempt but shows how easy it is even when you don’t know whats going on and have pretty bad coordination.

http://www.twitch.tv/coronaas/c/3027793

The Big Bad Behr – Death and Taxes [DnT]
http://www.twitch.tv/coronaas

(edited by coronaas.4362)

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Awe.1096

Awe.1096

I have very similar issue to OP. Did it few times with different hurdles in place and never anyone got it. Could someone confirm an exact recipe for this? Or is this the “once works, once does not” type of thing?

in Twilight Assault

coronaas.4362

see my post directly above yours? the one posted 2 hours before you did? yea i posted a video specifically for this thread.

in Twilight Assault

Awe.1096

see my post directly above yours? the one posted 2 hours before you did? yea i posted a video specifically for this thread.

Yeah, I watched it. Thanks. But it still doesnt answer the question. Is the definite answer “pull adds together with boss and keep one alive (grenadier in particular) and engaged all the time while killing boss”? Also what about the not die part. Can nobody die during the boss fight (from the moment you pull boss to the moment when boss and last add is dead)? I need a specific set of conditions before I can ask my party to execute it. And not asking them to do A, B and C and then look foolish later after they did all and still it didnt worked.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: NTDK.4897

NTDK.4897

bump

because I still cant get it with any strategy I found

ign: Larxene Rakushinu
Incoming Quaggans [iQ]

in Twilight Assault

Lucky.9421

We actually just got this by accident. We aggroed Spur too early and managed to break aggro from ~5 mobs, but not him. So we killed him, then reaggroed the mobs and got the achievement.

This is really wierd, but it would not be the first time some could get the achievement and others not. We had a similar problem with the SAB achievement.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

It’s not bugged. Don’t aggro/kill the monsters.

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Did this last night and just did it again tonight.
We started with Spur but pulling Spur got the group near him as well. We killed the extras first then Spur then went on to the rest. Don’t know about the dying part we tried not to do that both times. Nobody was died but several people were downed.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Naglifar.1684

Naglifar.1684

tried this literally 4 times already. Cannot reproduce this…
No one even got downed on our attempts.

Is there a specific pool of mobs you pick the remaining 1 from? (we tried different groups)

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Paradox.5498

Paradox.5498

I got this achievement last night (whole party got it) but I really can’t see how this is supposed to work, I just know that it did for us even though we thought we screwed up. Here’s what happened:

First try. We drop down to the floor of the room, walk over to the space between the 2 large pipes underneath the ramp that leads to the electric floor room. We wait until the Steam Watcher is at the other side of the room and pull the boss from long range. He bring adds, we walk backwards between the pipes and AoE the adds down quickly. We dodge into the boss when he starts doing the spinning attack and get him down to about 20%, then we screw up and wipe (lots of those spinning axes on top of us while being cornereded). Thinking we’ve messed up our chance to get the achievement this dungeon run we respawn at the waypoint and try again.

Try 2. We don’t want to wait until the Steam Watcher is out of our way so we pull it and dps it down quickly, as well as the veteran it spawns. After that we pull the boss who brings some adds again. We kite him to the space between the pipes again, AoE down the adds and fight the boss. This time we’re doing better and we manage to kill him but still, 3 members of our party are defeated on the floor when he dies. Someone concludes that we failed because we didn’t get the achievement but I’ve read that after the boss, the adds in the room need to die before you get it. And sure enough, even though we died, disengaged etc, we all get the achievement at the moment the last add dies!

I’m not sure whether this achievement is really borked or the description of it is way off but I’m glad we got it. Descriptions of achievements clearly aren’t what Arenanet’s really good at (see Tequatl boss achievements, half of them say you need to kill him while doing XYX but you get the achievments even if you fail the event).

Hope this helps for the ppl who want to get the achievement done.

(edited by Paradox.5498)

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Naglifar.1684

Naglifar.1684

..snip..

I wish it did help but myself and other have tried all the different strategies people have posted… not exaggerating. I appreciate your recount of ‘what worked’ and ‘how to do it’, but I honestly feel these recounts give people false hope & lead them to waste more time.

We really need an official response from a dev or an update to clarify the parameters of the achievement.

in Twilight Assault

Lucky.9421

You should probably fill out a support ticket because it could be a bug related to your accounts.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Andrew.4506

Andrew.4506

I have done this many times now. Done it multiple ways. Done it the EXACT way coronaas shows in his twitch clip 3 times now. I have yet to get this single achievement and I’m still sitting at 16/17 done. This achievement is definitely buggy. A few times party members even said they got it when others didn’t. Before anyone asks, YES I’ve done it without anyone dying. I’ve done it twice without anyone even being downed. One time he was killed with roughly 15 of his crew still alive and still no credit.

If there is some weird, unintuitive or difficult way to trigger this achievement correctly can a dev please let us know? It really just feels like the “Personal Space” achievement all over where it’s very difficult to tell exactly how to do it and the single sentence description doesn’t help at all. But even aside from the description being obscure and unhelpful the fact that I’ve had multiple people in different parties all say they got it when others didn’t just tells me it’s buggy and needs to be looked at.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Aliatis.7836

Aliatis.7836

I’ve done the path 3 times with the same group (just to get used to tactics together). We all miss “Who is in charge here?”. We used three different tactics aswell.

1. Cleaned all the room, except 3 mobs in the far left corner (as Dulfy suggested), killed Foreman Spur around the room (no one downed), killed the mobs ~ nothing.

2. Cleaned all the room, except 3 mobs in the far left corner, killed Foreman Spur in melee in the far right corner (no one downed), killed the mobs ~ nothing.

3. Cleaned all the room, except 1 Grenadier (as coronaas showed), killed Foreman Spur around the room with the Grenadier on us (one downed), killed the Grenadier ~ nothing.

Desolation – still [GoD] in the spirit

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Cassio.9507

Cassio.9507

Same experiences as OP here, “Who’s in charge” is the only thing I have left since two days back. Would really (!) like to see how the play testing went on this one, or rather, obvious lack thereof…

Vague description in achievement to say the least. What’s even more demoralizing is that almost all sources we find, trying to see how others managed seem to be getting it randomly by bug/glitch.

What we gathered last night was that it seems like noone is allowed to die. If someone dies, then noone gets the achievement.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: brunobyof.3541

brunobyof.3541

Just saw a video of this acheevo:
Guys aggroed some of the mobs at the front row then some at the right side of the boss. When there were about 8-10 left, they aggroed everything and killed all but 1 grenadier, which was targeted not to be killed. When boss was down, they killed that grenadier and got the achievement! Nobody died but they were downed though. They didn’t disengage as well.
Hope this helps

in Twilight Assault

coronaas.4362

As far as I can tell during the encounter people can get downed but noone can die. If anyone dies during the fight the entire group fails. the mob has to be chosen from the group in the middle and he has to be engaged as the boss dies (maybe even the entire fight with the boss) and killed shortly after without losing aggro.

Hope this helps

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Aliatis.7836

Aliatis.7836

Guys aggroed some of the mobs at the front row then some at the right side of the boss. When there were about 8-10 left, they aggroed everything and killed all but 1 grenadier, which was targeted not to be killed. When boss was down, they killed that grenadier and got the achievement! Nobody died but they were downed though. They didn’t disengage as well.
Hope this helps

My group used this very same strategy (coronaas’ one) in our third attempt. And with “same”, I mean same since I’ve followed the video. But we didn’t get the achievement.

Desolation – still [GoD] in the spirit

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Yunigen.2897

Yunigen.2897

Hope this helps

My group used this very same strategy (coronaas’ one) in our third attempt. And with “same”, I mean same since I’ve followed the video. But we didn’t get the achievement.

I want to also point out that another video shows the group clearly disengaging from combat, before attacking the remaining aetherblades (but unlike coronaas’ they were still about 3/4’s their original size): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu4IFww7FsU

I’m not really convinced that going OOC before killing the remaining mobs is the cause for not getting achievement, despite what its description says.

Some people claim (including a fellow partymate I had as well) that they wiped (but not individually dying) or dced during the boss fight, but still getting the achievement afterwards.

From asking around to those who have already gotten the achievement, I’ve reached some kind of working “conditions” on the achievement:

1. individually dying causes failure if boss is killed EDIT: confirmed by dulfy herself that partial party deaths still gives the achievement

2. wiping or going in and out of the dungeon seems to “reset” the chance of getting the achievement again

3. given how wiping or reentering the dungeon doesn’t stop people from getting the achievement, not disengaging/OOCing from the boss is not a condition for getting the achievement, despite what its description says.

4. you do not need to be engaged with the “remaining” mobs before the boss dies.

I’ll hopefully test my conditions later and report whether or not they are true or false.

(edited by Yunigen.2897)

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: dulfy.1493

dulfy.1493

As far as I can tell during the encounter people can get downed but noone can die. If anyone dies during the fight the entire group fails. the mob has to be chosen from the group in the middle and he has to be engaged as the boss dies (maybe even the entire fight with the boss) and killed shortly after without losing aggro.

Hope this helps

That is not true, we got the achievement even though everyone but me died. Everyone got the achievement once we killed the Foreman and cleaned up the last group.

We went out of combat between killing Foreman Spur and the last group.

The achievement is fairly buggy.

in Twilight Assault

coronaas.4362

Hope this helps

That is not true, we got the achievement even though everyone but me died. Everyone got the achievement once we killed the Foreman and cleaned up the last group.

We went out of combat between killing Foreman Spur and the last group.

The achievement is fairly buggy.

fair enough i’ve only ran it 3 times and everytime we killed this boss the same way as the video posted and people got the achievement. Which clearly means that one of the requirements is to have me in your group.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Which clearly means that one of the requirements is to have me in your group.

So, you’re going to be backed up worse than Teq overflow ever was?

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Twilight Assault

Shpongle.6025

It’s not bugged. Don’t aggro/kill the monsters.

Aggro or kill? Which one? What monsters? Steamrider monster? Pirates ? Mobs? Normal mobs? Vet mobs? Both ? Only charr pirates? Human pirates?

You should probably fill out a support ticket because it could be a bug related to your accounts.

There there are 21 bugged accounts. Because I’ve tried it again today, using the 2pipe method, and didn’t get it after finishing off his crew….

Yea i was in a group just now, we copied it step by step and we did not get it. 100% bugged.

..snip..

I wish it did help but myself and other have tried all the different strategies people have posted… not exaggerating. I appreciate your recount of ‘what worked’ and ‘how to do it’, but I honestly feel these recounts give people false hope & lead them to waste more time.

We really need an official response from a dev or an update to clarify the parameters of the achievement.

there’s no reason to clarify, it’s 100% bugged, all I want to know is an ETA on patch fix for this

Are you Shpongled?

in Twilight Assault

Lucky.9421

There there are 21 bugged accounts. Because I’ve tried it again today, using the 2pipe method, and didn’t get it after finishing off his crew….

All I am trying to say is that you might get resolution faster if you make a support ticket. You have nothing to lose and it takes literally 2 minutes.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

I’ve did it twice, no achievement.

Both times I left half of the mobs up (about

Someone else in my party got it, but it’s bugged.

I also hear that party deaths must be considered.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Twilight Assault

coronaas.4362

Which clearly means that one of the requirements is to have me in your group.

So, you’re going to be backed up worse than Teq overflow ever was?

I’m a pretty big deal

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: LuRkEr.9462

LuRkEr.9462

I don’t think you guys are doing this right. I have done this 3 times in groups now and the way I did it worked each time. We would pull the 4 pack vets closest to us, then the middle 4 pack, then the end 4 pack by the boss. The other 16 or so on the far side we keep up.. pull the boss to the corner by the pipes and fight him there. We have wiped doing it and gone back to try again and had people downed at end and just ressed them before going to kill the vets. Kill boss, then kill the other half the vets, gg achievement. I hope this helps.
(btw the adds don’t follow you to the corner.. you may have 1-3 initially and you can kill them if you want but they usually run back to their spots.)

in Twilight Assault

Lucky.9421

I don’t think you guys are doing this right. I have done this 3 times in groups now and the way I did it worked each time.

Yeah software doesn’t work like that. Just because you got it, doesn’t mean there is no bug. Sometimes the situation can look the same, but things in the background are so complex that one small difference can lead to different outcomes. It may not even be something that players could possibly observe or replicate. It could be a completely server side bug, for example. It probably is.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Klonex.4562

Klonex.4562

thank goodness, i’m not the only one.

i’ve done this more than 10 times ~ still no achievement. no was downed, no one disengaged, no one died… i’m at a complete loss.

~Krystal <3 Angela ~
~ I taught cows how to Moo! ~

in Twilight Assault

Awe.1096

I would really appreciate some official statement regarding this issue. So far I was not able to find any concusive evidence that doing this with any specific conditions always works. The evidence of successful completions are often contradicting each other.

Considering the history of bugged content with 2-weeks releases, I am taking a wild guess that we might be onto something here again. The only way to know for sure is for someone in Arena to inspect the piece of code which triggers this completion and either fix it or make the conditions info more precise.

I might muster a group of friends to come and attempt it but I am actually respecting their time and I dont want to drag them into something which nobody knows how to complete for sure. At this point the only foolproof method (which takes into account all possibilities) would be to run into the zerg of mobs and pull boss and tank them all in the middle of the room while killing boss and making sure nobody dies. Which is pretty much impossible. So we need this thing to be described better or fixed if there is some glitched code. Thank you.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Clark Skinner.4902

Clark Skinner.4902

Maybe it matters where the boss dies? We did it under where you enter the room with about half the soldiers alive and got NO achieve.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Clark Skinner.4902

Clark Skinner.4902

Well we just did it again. We tried pulling from the corner and dragging him under the entrance. Some people died and we wiped. Lots of adds came and as we pulled him behind the pipe and towards the start, they flanked us from behind. And this was a 1500 range pull with everyone else & pets staying behind. Still couldn’t lose the adds, and we didn’t attack them while they chased.

Then we tried the same thing again and pulled them all to the corner under where the entrance is. We killed a couple of adds to get them away from us. Then Boss killed us.

Then we just decided to kill the 2 rows on Spur’s Left (from Spur’s perspective). Then we pulled him alone (no other adds followed him) into the corner and fought him there. Standing pretty close to him seemed to make the fight quite a bit easier. Then we killed the other half of the room’s mobs, pretty sure we got out of combat before engaging them. We got the achieve after killing the rest of his army.

It might be worth noting that we didn’t kill the 2 guys on the upper level. They were there when we finished the dungeon.

So we kind of did everything wrong and succeeded. What a buggy achieve. They should just give it to everyone to make up for all of the successful groups who weren’t rewarded.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Klonex.4562

Klonex.4562

sadly this is the only achievement that i’m missing, after doing it 20+ successful times…. still nothing

~Krystal <3 Angela ~
~ I taught cows how to Moo! ~

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: lulala.5906

lulala.5906

Our group got it last night. First, killed the steamrider watcher, then went from the right side (little path by the WP) and pulled Foreman Spur only, killed Spur (along with some mobs aggroed with him) then killed the rest of the mobs (we didn’t pull mobs group by group) and BAM…achievement popped up. so i guess it’s a little buggy :/

Ithereal-Human Guardian
Strip the Soul-Sylvari Mesmer
Peace Breaker [PB]-Jade Quarry

(edited by lulala.5906)

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Kronos.3695

Kronos.3695

I did it several times without getting the achievement (and the same for all my party mates), and i’m still stucked at 16/17.

Are you going to fix it soon?

Kronos Ledaloth, Leader of Bloodstone Keepers [BloS] - Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

YouTube Channel

in Twilight Assault

Shpongle.6025

my seventh try(everyone had 8000+ AP, and we had 2 in group that had already gotten this achievement, so they guided us how they did it): Groups setup: 3 guardians, a well support necro and me, shout heal full pvt tank warrior 10,0,30,30,0

NOT 1 PERSON DIED SINCE ENTERING THE ROOM. one of our guardians got downed but didn’t die.
We pulled about 5 mobs from the corner of the ramp.
We kill the 5 mobs.
we go between the pipes
we pull the boss + 4 of his adds
we pull him to where you jump down where the water flows from pipes
we kill the 4 adds while fighting boss, then kill boss,
then kill steamwatcher + 2 mobs on railwak, finish off crew

no.achievement.

this is 100% bugged, i’ve been with people that are telling me they died and wiped and thought they wouldn’t get it and still got it, people that went ooc, people that only left 2 of his crew alive and still got the achievement while 2 in their party were dead as boss was killed

this needs to be fixed

Are you Shpongled?

(edited by Shpongle.6025)

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Ewon.5903

Ewon.5903

Did I really just spend 2_ hours trying for an achievement that is bugged? Why must achievements that take a long time be the ones that bug out…

I’m guessing there won’t be a fix until later next week either. kitten it, i try to be more possitive but I hate when my time gets wasted for nothing

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

4 times thinking I should have it now, PuGs every time too. Hrm.

Hopefully clarification comes faster than it did with Master of Babs in World 2. Which was never, right?

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Yunigen.2897

Yunigen.2897

Got it a couple of hours ago; my group did it under certain conditions:
1. One partymate completely died at the boss fight. We revived him before we killed the boss.
2. kill about 3/4 of the vets, plus the squid, plus the silver mobs moving at the out edge, before engaging boss.
3. when we engaged the boss, we pulled about 8 vets, which we all killed before killing the boss at the famous pipe area (so its not location exclusive).
4. we OOCed before killing the rest of the mobs (1/2 of the original size; all vets, all in the left side of the room), after which we got the achieve.

in Twilight Assault

Awe.1096

4 times thinking I should have it now, PuGs every time too. Hrm.

Hopefully clarification comes faster than it did with Master of Babs in World 2. Which was never, right?

Well they did fixed Master of Babs in World 2 after one or two weeks afair. But it was in fact a stealth fix (nothing said on forums and nothing in patch notes). It would be really great if they could just acknowledge the problem (and if there is no problem, clarify why there is such disparity between people reports). Even one sentence like “We are looking into this” would be OK for now. Challenge is one thing. Trying blindly to defeat a glitched coding and expecting to get lucky is not cool.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

Got it by killing him by the pipes. Tried a lot of different strategies but only the pipe one paid off.

in Twilight Assault

Awe.1096

Got it by killing him by the pipes. Tried a lot of different strategies but only the pipe one paid off.

I does not have anything to do with pipes. People killed him all over the place and didnt got or got it. There is no conclusive evidence yet for one way which simply works. Someone makes a video and it worked. Then he tries do exactly same on another run (with some new people who still didnt got it), it seems all is done same and successfuly and in the end it doesnt work. Still smells like a glitch of some sort. I am guessing it might have something to do with the “do not disengage” mechanic. AFAIR they didnt made such requirement before. If this is new, there might be some glitch in the code. I would love to get my hands on their source code.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Ewon.5903

Ewon.5903

I just got it, and I have no idea why we got it. Here is what we did:

We killed as few guys as possible. This could be the grenader, the watcher, and about 5 guys at the corner.

I pulled the boss all the way back to where you first jump down, and lost agro of any extra adds.

No here is where things get a little weird. We wiped 2 times, and on our third time we were wiping and 1 person decided to leave. 2 people up killed him as he had like 2% hp and ressed the downed guy.

At this point we decided to just clear in case we could get it and we did get it.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Balekai.6083

Balekai.6083

Definitely bugged or it’s a lot easier than it seems (just a matter of figuring out what little is actually required, but most likely bugged). Here is how I just “got it:”

- Tried to pull Steamer alone and range dps him down. Ranger had a Sigil of Fire on that aggroed 3 groups. Team wiped after only killing 2-5 aethers, but took out steamer.

- Then we went to directly pull the boss from that alcove between stairs/pipes and wall. Did so and got 1-2 groups of aethers with us. killed some but the party eventually wiped.

- Decided to ignore achievement and just clear out aethers and fight boss. Pulled a midsection group and accidently pulled boss too. We decided to just fight it out killing them, ended up aggroing silver patrolers killed them too.

- Started to do ok against boss then one of our squishies went down and died and another teammate aggroed the last 2 groups cause he was stuck outside the windstorm thing. We ended up killing 1 of the 2 groups there.

- Finished off Spur and on the of 0.000001% chance that it would bug and still give us the achievement, I ran directly to last aether group to try and aggro before combat ended, but I was out of combat 2 seconds before hitting them.

- Killed the remainder of final group (might have been an intact group) pretty quickly and got “Who’s in charge here anyways.”

Long story short WE DID EVERYTHING WRONG x5 and still got the achievement lol. While other times teams have pulled while keeping continual aggro, no leashing, pulled last adds before killing boss, killed boss, then killed the rest of the adds with no downs/deaths and still not get it.

Now I didn’t want to ask the person who died if he/she got the achievement because they were having a hard time keeping up during the entire dungeon due to squishyness. I should have though.

I could also see things like aggro mechanics causing issues (not having aggro and dieing may not count towards failure, like dieing from axes, indirect spin hits or windstorm wall) and party wipes may have nothing to do with the achievement. As in you can restart the fight and as long as you get the mechanics down right during the engagement (whatever they are) and you will get it.

Or again it’s just very buggy and triggers fail/succeed when they should/shouldn’t because of all the variables in the fight.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Ballistic Tomato.3908

Ballistic Tomato.3908

several tries.. bugged for sure.. some kind okittennowledgement from Arenanet would be great.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

I got it couple days ago.

When you enter the room, jump down to the left, kill the thug/grendier roamer on the bridge. Then kill the steam watcher.

Now go behind the pipe (where the waypoint is), have only 1 person engage spur, keep hitting him as you bring him over, and only him. The other crew members will disengage and then you just fit him behind that pipe. The achievement doesn’t care if anyone in the party dies, just as along as everyone doesnt die.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Ballistic Tomato.3908

Ballistic Tomato.3908

All I am trying to say is that you might get resolution faster if you make a support ticket. You have nothing to lose and it takes literally 2 minutes.

he won’t. that’s 2 minutes completely wasted for 0 chance of having it resolved.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Thorquist.8126

Thorquist.8126

Did it 2 hours ago. It’s working, but the achievement is poorly worded. What you have to do is to lure the boss as far as possible from his crew and kill him without killing MOST of the crew – if some of them get lured in the process just kill them, we’ve killed around 5 or 6 mobs that way. The best moment to do this is when the watcher is near the 2 silver mobs that are behind the crew (also, you don’t need to kill them).

Additionally, some of us died during the fight with the boss and after the boss was killed, but we revived them before we killed the entire crew and everyone got achievement.