Dear Toymaker Tixx

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Elarii.2756

Elarii.2756

Dear Toymaker Tixx,

Don’t listen to those guys, I don’t mind skritt or dredge, well not toooo much but if you must annihilate something, I put in a vote that you annihilate the undead, please!

Oh and I’d luff you forever if a white or abyss dye found its way into my stocking… since the drop rate for dyes dried up my hope for ever discovering my own has gone the way of the Ancient Karka.

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: blakkrskyrr.7413

blakkrskyrr.7413

I feel I’ve been very good this year, having helped liberate (With much gusto) large portions of Tyria from the oppression of larger and smellier bookahs. Sometimes, I even did it out of kindness instead of simply as a byproduct of not being allowed to use humans as test subjects.

However, I am a modest Asura, and I only ask for two things.

Firstly, that the dragons look kindly upon my school of study and stop absorbing all the magic. It’s getting very difficult to continue doing research into mind magic when our illusions are getting progressively weaker.

Secondly, I’d very much appreciate some schematics for an army of steam golems.

With great modesty,
The Incredible Zizi, future Grand High Sovereign of Tyria, alumni of the college of Synergetics, Golemancer, Mesmer and Greatest Asura Since Snaff™

the tm was great. made me laugh

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Bel Geode.8129

Bel Geode.8129

Player housing…… so I have a reason to go back to my home instance.

Oh yeah, and world peace.

Find Bel Geode- THE Purple Norn on twitch tv.
“Doing The Dailies " Weeknights at 8PM EST.
http://www.twitch.tv/belgeode

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I want a toy that summons and commands Quaggans.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

i want the bifrost

I took an arrow to the knee

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

blakkrskyrr.7413

Zargnath’s Wintersday wish list

1. A kitten big cristmas tree that is also a jumping puzzle.
2. A santa sack back piece.
3. Gingerbread golem.
4. Wintersday skins of course. Things like Christmas ornament focuses, Candy cane sword etc.
5. SNOW, SNOW EVERYWHERE!!!

probably missed a few things but that is what I can think of now.

Dear Toymaker Tixx,

I too, would want a super long and hard jumping puzzle in the form of a giant christmas tree

it could be a “honey I shrunk the kids” and we could all be REEEEALLY tiny and there are human/charr/asuran kids shaking a christmas tree and laughing and we are jumping from the bottom to the top of the tree from ornament to ornament while they fall and break on the cobblestones of LA.

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

They should open up all the clothing stores for xmas and allow us to buy every piece of NPC town clothing in game to wear on ourselves.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: neon.4863

neon.4863

Esteemed Toymaker Tixx,

I very nearly forgot to mention another wish: I wish for Lornar’s Pass to auto-complete itself on all my alts because suffering eight times through 43 PoIs and caves and vistas on top of mountains is not in the spirit of Wintersday.

Also, there are dredge there.

Kind Regards,

neon.4863

P.S.: I would also like proper grammar skills so that I do not need to edit my posts in the future. If that’s not asking too much.

(edited by neon.4863)

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Siliconhobbit.4361

Siliconhobbit.4361

Dear Toymaker Tixx,

I’d like a jumping puzzle that isn’t a jumping puzzle. I’d like a reverse puzzle that is modeled after a giant sled-ride. One where I can climb up a mountain and ride a metal runner sled down a mountain, past obstacles and monsters and avalanches. Over jumps and hills and through slick ice chutes with falling icicles and break-away ices floes. Riding my shiney runner sled to the bottom for great prizes and record breaking times I can compare with my friends and guild-mates as competition.

Thank you

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

blakkrskyrr.7413

I have been very good these last 3 months and destroyed lots of baddies and charmed many hearts. I would like
- krytan drakehound mini pet
- baby quaggan with santa hat pet
- mini gingerbread man pet
- a rifle/pistol that shoots snow
- more weapons with frosty jotun symbols
- a wicked jumping puzzle
- a new dungeon/area with chests
- the misty mountains

Your biggest fan,
Thoren Oakenshield

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Death Reincarnated.3570

Death Reincarnated.3570

Dear Toymaker Tixx,

I has been gud dis yar. U gimme wat me wants and I spare yur laif…OKI DOKI?

Kind Regards,

Death Reincarnated

Omg spoilers, you’re getting coal.

As long as its Orichalcum coal.

“5. SNOW, SNOW EVERYWHERE!!!”

Can’t we have an aussie style winters whatever with sun and sand?

Crystal Desert explorable here I come…

Proud member of Legion of Honour XIII

Do not click this link!

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Voonith.2561

Voonith.2561

My Wintersday wish list:

1) Wintersday Skins that are actually obtainable.
2) Mini-pets that are purchasable directly like the Halloween ones were.
3) Wintersday hats / scarves.
4) Better drop rates everywhere on rare and exotic stuff.
5) No more Random Chests. Ever.
6) Amazing jump puzzle.
7) GW1 style Snowball Fights
8) Fun themed event chains that reward a useful item unobtainable elsewhere (like Mad Memories).
9) Grentches
10) New Wintersday themed Ranger pet.

All’s fair in love and Wuv.
[ART] Gate of Madness

(edited by Voonith.2561)

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: treborIRL.4521

treborIRL.4521

Dear ToyMaker Tixx,

1. possibly a new building in Lions Arch to help my fellow travelers a way to meet with each other and talk about exploration in to dungeons (dungeon finder)

2. Drop some gifts off in dungeon chests so explorer’s feel good about their adventure.

3. More karma armor merchants in future zones in Tyria.

4 overall i’m pretty happy. it’s been a good year. looking forward to seeing you in December!

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: drifter.8453

drifter.8453

Dear Toymaker Tixx,
I do not want, who ever tags the mob first gets the loot to happen anymore.
I want ascended gear removed
I want MF gear removed
I want better loot drops
I want Champs/Vets to drop better loot
I want new 80 zones that can be accomlished with out always having to be in a party
I want a bunch of Tier 6 Mats
I want to not always haveing Blues, and greens drop from boss chests all the time
I want waypoint costs lowered.

Things I wish I would get but most likely wont:

The proper Precursors for the weapons I have on my 80’s(1 Greatsword,1 Axe, 2 Sheilds, 2 Daggers, 1 mace, 1 short bow, 1 staff) 1 legendary Greatsword.
A bag of gold(not copper or Silver, gold).
A Handfull of level 80 Exotic Trinkets.
A couple of 20 slot bags.
A bag of Rare Dyes.
A couple of jugs of 500,000 Karma a piece.
500 Oricgalcum ores

Thank you

(edited by drifter.8453)

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Hexgame.4802

Hexgame.4802

Dear Toymaker,

I have been very naughty this year, all I ask is for some sexy skimpy santa outfit to reflect my naughtiness. Thank you.

Lynsey – 80 Human Mesmer
Perky – 80 Norn Guardian
Soapie – 80 Human Ranger

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Kirrlaos.7380

Kirrlaos.7380

Dear Toymaster Tixx,

I don’t care what you bring, but if you expect me to buy Random Chests for a chance to get it, I’m poisoning the cookies and eggnog.

I’m a good charr, but I agree with this .. And I know who I can get the poison from to

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Jaela.3972

Jaela.3972

Dear Toymaker Tixx,

I’ve been much better this year. I’ve used my chef skills to make many provisions to the poor Skritt affected by the recent Destroyer invasions. I ask that you bring many valued “shinies” to all the young kits affected.

When so many are in a time of need I will only ask for a little this Wintersday. For this Wintersday, I ask for a puppy mini or a snowman mini. I also ask for the courage to venture into Arah so I make get my shoulder skins, perhaps that courage come as an elixir! I also ask for more pink and purple dyes (there can never be enough color in Tyria). And as many of my other fellow Mesmers, I also ask for the ability to dual wield pistols.

As Wintersday closes in I also hope the Master Chefs of Tyria will present many delicious new recipes such as eggnog or omnomberry gingerbread cookies!

Lady Mariellis Dubios

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: TransparentlyOpaque.1824

TransparentlyOpaque.1824

Dear Toymaker Tixx,

I’d like a jumping puzzle that isn’t a jumping puzzle. I’d like a reverse puzzle that is modeled after a giant sled-ride. One where I can climb up a mountain and ride a metal runner sled down a mountain, past obstacles and monsters and avalanches. Over jumps and hills and through slick ice chutes with falling icicles and break-away ices floes. Riding my shiney runner sled to the bottom for great prizes and record breaking times I can compare with my friends and guild-mates as competition.

Thank you

You know, this is a pretty great idea. I would love a sledding hill that would just be for fun, and could have its own small set of acheivements. There is already sliding type animations in game and knockover type, so you could have enemy obstacles in the way for fun runs.

The lead designer recently said his favorite game of all time was Super Mario 64- take a que from the snowslide levels! What a fun way to add non combative interaction/competition to the game.

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Egon Vidar.9125

Egon Vidar.9125

Dear Toymaker Tixx,

I would like:
- Raptor minis. Especially the vulture raptors.
- Maybe a few less gold sinks..?
- Winter town clothes.
- New features for makeover and character creation, especially some of the necromancer skintones from GW1 for humans..
- I don’t suppose centaurs will ever be playable, will they? Tengu are great too, though.

And as a Sylvari, I must humbly request that stringing us up with lights and hanging ornaments from us be punishable by fiery death. I dread having to pick tinsel from my leaves.

- Jesen Aesc.

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: kiranslee.4829

kiranslee.4829

So ill join with my wishes and dreams.
1. I wish that next 100 crafts on MF i get my precursor
2. Lower t6 mats prices.
3. Alive low lvl zones.
4. Legendary for all !
^.^

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Mr Crazy Moose.5760

Mr Crazy Moose.5760

I’d like a Lute to bash people around with. But who am I kidding, it’ll inflated up to about 20g worth of gems by the time it comes out and gets added to the gem shop.

[&AgEpTwAA] for anybody who wants to dream about what could be.

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Dear Toymaker Tixx,

We would like to lodge a minor complaint about the last visit. Notably, it seems your present sort of exploded after we opened it. And then caught fire. This is an improvement from the previous year in which it caught fire and then exploded, so I hope this year we can avoid either exploding or fire altogether.

Little Johnny also would like to revise his list from last year that he does not want the “Logan Thackeray Seraph Sword and Shield” since he heard another child being called “Captain Runaway” over the summer. Instead he’d like a doll action figure of the Hero of Shaemoor.

As for Susan, she made me promise with a pinky swear to remind you most human young ladies do not understand a build-your-own-golem kit and she wound up trading it to a visiting asura for a Red Rytlock rifle. We are lucky she did not, in fact, put her eye out. She instead said she wants a wolf puppy she can train so she can be as cool as Eir and Garm.

(Amending my previous statement, please don’t bring one of those for Johnny either. He’s a better shot but I don’t want to encourage him picking on that Canthan boy who doesn’t celebrate Wintersday.)

And as a personal favor, please do not fire deliver your presents through the window again. We would prefer you instead leaving them on the front stoop, or on the roof if you must. (We will figure out a way of getting them down.)

Thank you for your time,
Madame Jubari

P.S: Just a reminder, the children will be leaving milk and cookies for your skritt workers. They are not leaving their bead necklaces for your skritt workers.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: catqeer.1954

catqeer.1954

Dear Toymaker Tixx,

We would like to lodge a minor complaint about the last visit. Notably, it seems your present sort of exploded after we opened it. And then caught fire. This is an improvement from the previous year in which it caught fire and then exploded, so I hope this year we can avoid either exploding or fire altogether.

Little Johnny also would like to revise his list from last year that he does not want the “Logan Thackeray Seraph Sword and Shield” since he heard another child being called “Captain Runaway” over the summer. Instead he’d like a doll action figure of the Hero of Shaemoor.

As for Susan, she made me promise with a pinky swear to remind you most human young ladies do not understand a build-your-own-golem kit and she wound up trading it to a visiting asura for a Red Rytlock rifle. We are lucky she did not, in fact, put her eye out. She instead said she wants a wolf puppy she can train so she can be as cool as Eir and Garm.

(Amending my previous statement, please don’t bring one of those for Johnny either. He’s a better shot but I don’t want to encourage him picking on that Canthan boy who doesn’t celebrate Wintersday.)

And as a personal favor, please do not fire deliver your presents through the window again. We would prefer you instead leaving them on the front stoop, or on the roof if you must. (We will figure out a way of getting them down.)

Thank you for your time,
Madame Jubari

P.S: Just a reminder, the children will be leaving milk and cookies for your skritt workers. They are not leaving their bead necklaces for your skritt workers.

Was it a charr who called that kid captain runaway because humans love him for saving their queen… if he had not been there she would have been over run and killed before casting her spell… nice try to stick with the lore though

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Dear Toymaker Tixx,

Thank you for your time,
Madame Jubari

Was it a charr who called that kid captain runaway because humans love him for saving their queen… if he had not been there she would have been over run and killed before casting her spell… nice try to stick with the lore though

No, he was just from Lion’s Arch. Little pirate-bred urchin . . . no respect for the Seraph or their sense of duty, you see.

Edit: Also, it was a blatant shout-out / reference to a favorite different work of fiction. You can figure it out later

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

(edited by Tobias Trueflight.8350)

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Vakirauta.6397

Vakirauta.6397

Dear Toymaker Tixx,

I’ve been very good this year, keeping myself patient whatever your owners has been doing. I’d very much like;

Full-time balancing
More skills
More trait options
No more events that lasts a week
Content lasts more than a week
Freedom

Sincerely, a customer

The Iron Butterfly

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Paradox.5498

Paradox.5498

Dear Toymaker Tixx,

Being a Norn, I’ve been sober on two occasions this year and regret both occasions. As far as I can remember, I haven’t behaved particularly bad on those occasions. I was too busy searching my bank tabs for mead to get wasted again.

My wish list is short, I’m just hoping for an endless amount of ale and mead and other booze.

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: SmudgerUK.4715

SmudgerUK.4715

Dear Toymaker Tixx,

I would like an official Red Ranger Triple Shot Longbow.

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

With great modesty,
The Incredible Zizi, future Grand High Sovereign of Tyria, alumni of the college of Synergetics, Golemancer, Mesmer and Greatest Asura Since Snaff™

Wow, just…WOW. Especially the TM at the end. Priceless.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

I’d like a reverse puzzle that is modeled after a giant sled-ride.

There’s a giant slope in Hoelbrak near the keg brawling.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Ryuujin.8236

Ryuujin.8236

Dear Toymaker Tixx,

We would like to lodge a minor complaint about the last visit.

snip

Rofl, brilliant piece of writing xD

You sir have won yourself an internet

The Ashwalker – Ranger
Garnished Toast

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Raehvyn.4530

Raehvyn.4530

A Quaggan Mini
A second Quaggan Mini
A free hat, obviouzly
Some quaggan plushy
A GW2 expansion
A Golem grinding for me
Ascended Gears removed
and… uhm… a third Quaggan Mini?

Would you like a side of Quaggan with your quaggan!?

[NoPe] Jello Gangsta Cosby.Cute Lil Pookiebear
“Check your inbox. Infractions for everyone!” – Oprah

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: neon.4863

neon.4863

yo dawg, i heard you like quaggan so we put a quaggan in your quaggan so you can quaggan while you quaggan

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

I want Magister Seiran to come back. That’d be pretty much the perfect gift.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Xomic.5792

Xomic.5792

Dear Toymaker Trixx

Non-whimsical legendarys, please and thank you.
The use of non-LA city zones for events/general.
Non-human events.

Signed,
Marr Cannontail

PS: Update Trehearne so his model has christmas lights for the holiday.

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Mobott.5908

Mobott.5908

Dear Toymake Tixx,

I’ve been a good Charr this year, I swear! I’ve never left my warband.
For Wintersday, I would like…
Bug fixes for all professions
Balance fixes for all professions
Sweet loot
Awesome fun
My two front teeth
Pretty weapon kit skins

Sincerely yours,
Fyronal the Blood Legion Engineer

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Duke Blackrose.4981

Duke Blackrose.4981

Dear Toymaker Tixx,

I’ve been a good Sylvari this year. I led the pact, let Trahearne have credit for everything, and shoved a war blimp up Zhaitan’s kitten

For Wintersday, I would like:

My personal story back.
Bug, trait, and balance fixes for all professions, but especially Rangers, Necromancers, and Elementalists.
An increase in the supply of T6 mats and ectoplasms in our economy.
An epic quest line to get pre-cursors.
Tengu and Largos to join us.
Gairwen and Caithe.

Sincerely,
Aidan Blackrose, who DID simply wake up and go fight a dragon.

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Jairyn.6913

Jairyn.6913

Dear Toymaker Tixx,

I’ve been a very good boy this year. I always rez people who need it, even NPCs, and always thank those who revive me. I also make a point of using Portal to help people with hearts and jump puzzles whenever I can.

This Wintersday, I would like:

1. MH pistol for mesmers
2. A lower respawn on dredge
3. Something that checks to prevent player dodge and dodge-like abilities (i.e. Phase Escape) from dropping you off ledges
4. Holiday hats
5. Really cool armor skins for sale on BLTC, but directly for sale, not in mystery wonder chest #543
6. Penguin mini
7. Red and green fireworks

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Attn Toymaker Tixx:

From the College of Synergetics,

We would like to remind you that you have still not returned the project you borrowed from Pogg’s workshop. While we appreciate your making good use of our Unified Morality Alignment Discerning Device, we did have plans to continue tweaking it to incorporate detection besides “naughty” and “nice” based on each species’ unique morality outlook.

Please return the U.M.A.D.D promptly after this upcoming human holiday season or we will have to suspend your credentials. I, personally, hope it will not become necessary to do so.

(Also, if on your return trip you could pick up another batch of test subjects, it would be vastly appreciated. We might have a breakthrough concerning how norn interact with the Spirits of the Wild. Please remember we do not need any more followers of “Stag” though as it got rather confusing for poor Junior Assistant Stagg.)

We wish you Felicitous Undertakings,
Sub-Director Aurmm

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Riellin.1964

Riellin.1964

I am new to the world of Tyria. I, a Norn Warrior, have traveled
very far through many environments. I’ve had many fierce battles
and several close calls. Dragons have toppled under my blade, crimes have
been solved and I have been what some would refer to as a hero to the people.
My skill with the great sword has ever increased and continues to do so.
However, my heart hangs heavy with emptiness every time my hands grasp the hilt of my great blade.
I’ve tried many different weapons and almost all haven’t felt quite right.
Some are too small, and others too bulky. I’ve had visions lately, Wolf has
met me in my dreams. He has shown me my true calling. Shown me that
my true skills would shine one day. I saw, only a mere shadow in my dreams, the
silhouette of a weapon. An axe, but not just any axe. This axe was nearly as tall as
me and half as heavy. It’s blade was sharp as a great sword and weighed nigh a
great hammer. This weapon is one that I know will help me surpass myself time and
again in combat. I don’t really trust Asuran’s but I’ve heard tales of your generosity and giving.
Perhaps you are who Wolf had in mind when showing me
these visions. I only hope that my past deeds will convince
you to help me with my destiny. Hopefully this letter will
find you in good spirits and be not afraid. I don’t hate Asurans, this
letter was written with the help of one of your kind!
May the spirits guide you
Leinhart Bjorngrim

tl;dr I want Greataxes as a weapon type pwease, Happy Holidays

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Rain King.5914

Rain King.5914

A Golem Battlesuit elite skill that doesn’t increase my chances of dying.

An Elementalist fall damage reduction trait.

Bug fixes so I can enter the Arah Dungeon and finish my personal story.

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Kymaera Stormweaver.1069

Kymaera Stormweaver.1069

Dear Toymaker Tixx,

I’ve been good this year! I swears it!

For the Twelve days of Trixxmas, I’d like:

1) Dynamic Events having diminished returns removed, as well as their timers set back to their earlier states.
2) Magic Find working* see above. Oh, and Lightning Flash for the Elementalist not being an entirely useless skill.
3)Trade Posts prices dropping off so new players and alts can actually attain exotics at a reasonable rate.
4)Legendaries remaining Legendary.
5) That feeling I had the first month of playing, before realizing I should have rushed to 80 and farmed while it was good.
6) Candy Canes that give 50% gold increase and 50% magic find.
7) Tyrian Gelt that melts in your mouth, not in your hands.
8) Dungeons having holiday themes during the season.
9) A Brand New Bifrost, but I’d take a used Bifrost as well.
10)Trixxmas Caroling with Frosty the Norn-man.
11) An Everlasting "Glob"stopper.
12) Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, with of course Marceline singing all the way…and leave LSP’s lumps alone! Oh, and for Simon Petrikov to find a Princess who loves him…as well as Gunter to stop breaking things.

Variety, multiplicity are the two most powerful vehicles of lust.
– Marquis de Sade

(edited by Kymaera Stormweaver.1069)

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

Dear Toymaker Tixx,

Thank you

So… you basically want a bobsleigh run then

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Arshay Duskbrow.1306

Arshay Duskbrow.1306

All I want for Wintersday is ascended gear, agony, and infusions removed from the game.

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

Dear Toymaker Tixx,

Thank you

Ooh! that sounds like a BLAST! Do want! Do want!

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

Dear Toymaster Tixx,
In my Wintersday stocking; I would be ever so grateful to find:
Accurate spoilers about the next expansion that include the discovery that our Order mentor NPCs have been discovered ALIVE, and are not at all dead, not even a little bit.
I would love nothing more than a cut scene where I am summoned to the Chantry of Secrets to be reunited with my beloved Tybalt and get to hug the stuffing outta him.
A Tybalt mini to commemorate the event would also be nice
XOX ~Lucrezia Starr

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Passiflora.2047

Passiflora.2047

Dear Toymaker Tixx,

This is my first Wintersday and I have tried to be very good! If you can manage to make your way to the Grove, I wish for:

1. a festive hat that does not inexplicably remove all the leaves on my head
2. candy canes (my human friend says they are delightful)
3. a pair of small, elegant looking daggers
4. a minipet that is suited to cold weather
5. something cute and festive to wear during my travels and adventures (can’t sit around twiddling my twigs all day, y’know)
6. a ribbon for my ponytail

Sincerely,
Keli

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Dakiaris.2798

Dakiaris.2798

All I want for winters day this year is

1. A long ranged direct damaged oriented Necromancer weapon.
2. More bug fixes.
3. More bug fixes.
4. More bug fixes.
5. Rebalance some of the weapons on some of the classes axe necromancer

And that is all!!

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

Dear Toymaker Tixx,

I would like to request a spectacular weapons be added under my tree similar but not quite as exorbitant as a current legendary. You see I have a problem with heights and am really a pacifist at heart, as I’m sure you understand. So if you can find space in your jet powered sled or if you could add another flying golem to pull it I would be forever appreciative. Thank you.

Signed: Pragmatic, the foolhardy.

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: ajm.2931

ajm.2931

Dear Toymaker Trixx,
I’ve been very good this year and have only accidently firebombed a couple of Sylvari. I would like:

A home I can call my own and decorate how I like
and
The Death of Trahearne

Obic – Tarnished Coast
Yak Cultist and follower of the Great Golem God

Dear Toymaker Tixx

in Wintersday

Posted by: WarlordGorgutz.8425

WarlordGorgutz.8425

Dear Toymaker Tixx,

I’ve been a good human this year and would love when you came to town to give everyone

-New weapons for all classes
-New Dungeons that have a story to them
-More weapon skins
-The remaining stuff i need for my Bifrost

And Make sure Anet keeps up the good work!

-Mista NailBrain