Fractals drop Ascended Armors box?

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

I remembered short time ago that 1 of the dev said if ascended armors drop, it would be in fractals. Is this true?

R.I.P Kumu <3

Posted by: Paradox.5498

Paradox.5498

I remembered short time ago that 1 of the dev said if ascended armors drop, it would be in fractals. Is this true?

I’m not even counting on it. Fractals would also drop fractal weapon boxes at higher levels (which they don’t and it’s not considered a bug) and fractal weapons would be skins instead of weapons without stats (which is sometimes true and sometimes false).

Posted by: Tomzzy.9564

Tomzzy.9564

I’m not even counting on it. Fractals would also drop fractal weapon boxes at higher levels (which they don’t and it’s not considered a bug) and fractal weapons would be skins instead of weapons without stats (which is sometimes true and sometimes false).

@OP they said they’ll add armor to the fractals.

About the fractal weapon skin boxes, they start dropping at 51+ LvL. (A dev confirmed that, too lazy to search for it)

Paradox.5498

@OP they said they’ll add armor to the fractals.

About the fractal weapon skin boxes, they start dropping at 51+ LvL. (A dev confirmed that, too lazy to search for it)

Wrong, they just confirmed they drop at levels not implemented. Which could be 100+.

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

Well, I received an ascended knights box at I think was a 34, maybe a 34, so yeah, I think the armour boxes will be there too.

I wonder if the box’s will contain a full set of 6 or just 1 piece of choosing.

Posted by: jokke.6239

jokke.6239

Well, I received an ascended knights box at I think was a 34, maybe a 34, so yeah, I think the armour boxes will be there too.

Yeah I have also seen many in LA pinging asc gear boxes from fractals. I guess they could have just found a code for it on the internet, but I like to believe that most people is honest

Paradox.5498

Oh, I too can confirm that ascended weapon boxes do drop from fractals (got 2 so far). But with not one dev reacting on the many valid complaints in the “fractured” forum or the many bugs in the “bugs” forum, the hyping of features that didn’t make it and plain lying about fractal balancing, I’ve lost all hope that dev quotes like these are even close to what goes live during today’s patch.

Posted by: jokke.6239

jokke.6239

Yeah I have also seen many in LA pinging asc gear boxes from fractals. I guess they could have just found a code for it on the internet, but I like to believe that most people is honest

I meant wep boxes xD

Posted by: JohnnySupernova.9182

JohnnySupernova.9182

Sure, they’ll be added to fractals, but they’ll be at a level we can’t access yet.