Mystical Cogs

Mystical Cogs

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: FInN.7219

FInN.7219

Q:

How do we get them this year? I only need 50 to finish a mini.

Mystical Cogs

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

I’m not sure cogs are involved this year, since they don’t seem to be doing the frame+cogs+stuffing+glue=mini thing again. People still have those materials, but they don’t seem to be obtainable anymore.

Sorry about your luck, if that’s the case! You can get a mini by finishing the meta-achievement, at least.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Mystical Cogs

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Yeah I have 200 rotting in my bank from last year, as well as 2 Frames. Wondering if they’re going to let us get more.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Mystical Cogs

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Aw man, I saved all that stuff from last year. Think I need stuffing and glue… have cogs and frames.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Mystical Cogs

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

Aw man, I saved all that stuff from last year. Think I need stuffing and glue… have cogs and frames.

There’s still stuffing and glue available on the TP from what I saw. For me it seems my toy frame is useless though as I only have 200 cogs and apparently no way to get more this year.

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

Mystical Cogs

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

There’s still stuffing and glue available on the TP from what I saw. For me it seems my toy frame is useless though as I only have 200 cogs and apparently no way to get more this year.

Oh really? Dang, I need to check that out then. Thanks!

So you need what, 50 more then? I don’t recall, are they account bound?

#TeamJadeQuarry

Mystical Cogs

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Yeah you need 250 cogs, which are account bound. I forget why exactly but last year a lot of people ended up with an extra 200 after making the 3 minis.

It seems I wasn’t the only one to hang on to them just in case they have a use this year. I’ve still got them sitting in my bank but if they don’t have a use by the end of Wintersday I think I’ll sell them for the 2 silver or whatever it is.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Mystical Cogs

Posted by: ArtemusHunter.9521

ArtemusHunter.9521

Yeah you need 250 cogs, which are account bound. I forget why exactly but last year a lot of people ended up with an extra 200 after making the 3 minis.

It seems I wasn’t the only one to hang on to them just in case they have a use this year. I’ve still got them sitting in my bank but if they don’t have a use by the end of Wintersday I think I’ll sell them for the 2 silver or whatever it is.

I’ll be holding onto mine until they hopefully become useful again. I was only able to make 2 and have 200 left over. I thought that was the cap per year tbh.

IGN: Floyd Hunter
TheRavingNecromancer.tumblr.com

Mystical Cogs

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Same, I actually have 450, but I didn’t want to spend the prices on glue and stuffing. I figured if I waited to this year I could probably get them for free. Silly me for thinking they’d actually remember.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Mystical Cogs

Posted by: applecup.3047

applecup.3047

they gave everyone an extra 200 because there was some bug which meant that a lot of people didn’t get all the cogs they were due on one of the stops. enough to make up for the bug, not enough to make an extra mini.

i am sad that we can’t make the other minis this year, tho.

[III] Third Legio, Aurora Glade
An Officer and a Gentlewoman

Mystical Cogs

Posted by: Eyelusion.8205

Eyelusion.8205

Please add the ability to finish the 3rd or 4th mini that we need. Last Wintersday exceeded my expectations with the mats for minis emails. This year? Umm…no email present? No more making minis?

I suspect Anet may email us all a piece of coal this Christmas.

Ele’s Pwn J00!