Wind bug wintersday jp

Wind bug wintersday jp

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Palm Tiger.8275

Palm Tiger.8275

When i try to do the jp i everytime get hit by a gust of wind which sends me back to the beginning. This makes it unable to cross the snowflakes. Even when i stand 2 steps out of the spawn point i sometimes get send back.

My framerate are around 40 i turned my setting low to avoid lag, but still happens.

Does anyone have a solution?

Wind bug wintersday jp

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Avoid the wind? I have yet to ever get hit by it on the snowflakes. I suggest watch the wind and figure out its timing.

Wind bug wintersday jp

Posted by: greyblue.4962

greyblue.4962

I have a suspicion about this.

You know that the JP drains your health, right? And when your health reaches 0, there’s a “gust of wind” effect that takes you back to the start. Is it possible this is what you’re seeing?

Wind bug wintersday jp

Posted by: Sigleaf.1207

Sigleaf.1207

Ive been hit by this wind bug several tiems. yesterday I completed the puzzle 6 times no problem over 3-4 hours. I tried today for 30 minutes and I warped/glitched back to start without falling at least 15 times in those 30 minutes before I said kitten this. It’s kitten like this that will make me quit this game.

Wind bug wintersday jp

Posted by: Ceallach.8740

Ceallach.8740

There’s a gust of wind by the snowman right after the presents, and another on the first very big peppermint after that. Those are the only two I’ve ever encountered, though. I have been doing the left path.

Wind bug wintersday jp

Posted by: Elidath.5679

Elidath.5679

There’s a gust of wind by the snowman right after the presents, and another on the first very big peppermint after that. Those are the only two I’ve ever encountered, though. I have been doing the left path.

It’s true for all path. There is no wind on the snowflakes, only after.
There is a “chilling wind” visual effect when you lose by falling/losing all life, but it is a consequence of failing, not the cause.