Anime Character Art

Anime Character Art

in Community Creations

Posted by: takatsu.9416

takatsu.9416

So i decided it’s about time I started drawing proper digital art for my characters

Here’s work in progress of my main mesmer character, just the line art kind of done, after a few more tweaks I’ll be moving on to color it next ^^

I use SAI and Photoshop and the like. We’ll see how it turns out when it’s done! It’s my second or third time making anime digital art, though I study graphic design, anime painting and drawing is quite different. I hope it’ll turn out okay, I’m going to color it as heavily with tons of contrast as possible to take on a strong fantasy feel?

I may make more character art, maybe arrange them into one big group picture, for my fanfic you can see the story at http://tiny.cc/reiff

Attachments:

(edited by takatsu.9416)

Anime Character Art

in Community Creations

Posted by: takatsu.9416

takatsu.9416

Work in Progress, overlaid some quick block coloring tonight, and i enjoy doing eyes so i did the eye quickly, but some parts look a little weird, need some more tweaks! lololol

I hope to get in lots of layers of high contrast and colors, because I haven’t done enough of detailed, thick digital coloring before :S

Attachments:

Anime Character Art

in Community Creations

Posted by: Mercypsy.9602

Mercypsy.9602

These are lovely. Looking forward to seeing them with more colour. I think it would suit her.