Dragons In Exile completed Tier 3 bount hunt

in Community Creations

Posted by: Kilrain Daggerspine.6843

Kilrain Daggerspine.6843

Really? Already cries of “nooo! my small guild”?
No one is seriously suggesting that small guilds had the intention of going for T3 Bounty to begin with, right?

Hey, genius, read above. 1 million! LAWL. Squirm back to your zerg you call a guild plz. I like to know the people in my guild.

It’s true, I can only voice regognize half of our teamspeak server.

Small guilds will eventually be able to get all the guild missions, just not as fast. Real life is full of things like this to. I’m sorry if you feel left out, or if your guild will go through a hard time now. My guild was in need of this scale of things to do for months, so we embrace it fully.

Good luck to you

People play games to get away from real life concerns, saying “Its like real life” is actually a pretty bad sign.

That said, gratz on finishing t3 bounty hunting, wish my guild could also do them.

in Community Creations

Posted by: interpol.2397

interpol.2397

I get you Xaaz – I have not agreed with Ascended anything being available with a bunch of different currencies that gated people into doing things they did not want to do.
I was approaching this from the angle of having the ability to do the mission, not considering the rewards because I don’t actually like the reward system either.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Again, congratz on your achievement. I think the positive thing to take out of this is that the content iteself clearly is good fun and large guilds have their big raids that they requested.

Hopefully if/when they compensate us smaller guilds, they’ll do so withour harming the content for the larger guilds.

in Community Creations

Posted by: samanosuke asakura.6240

samanosuke asakura.6240

Our guild has a guild leader that likes influence we have kept infl for months we had 1.1 mil 4 days ago.
and we are not wvw guild! we have our daily events. and our guild certainly isn’t a zerg its more highschool. we got emo , nerd and the cool people.
What i mean by that is we have pve part wvw part and pvp part .
Yes, i don’t know everyone in my guild
. but i am part of the wvw team and i know everyone there .
daily we got 80 peeps on team speak we got daily events we improve our bonds in our guild by doing guildevents. when we have wvw event we got 50 peeps or more. actually Dragons In Exile is the perfect example of what Anet wanted to create we are a community .
i don’t know why peeps keep saying that DIE is wvw guild because it isn’t.
myself and 5 other commanders are very active in wvw and that’s about it realy compared to other wvw guild we are tiny. all we got if i say it myself are capable active wvw commanders.

Honour and Pride and Devotion

Samanosuke Asakura Far shiver peaks

in Community Creations

Posted by: samanosuke asakura.6240

samanosuke asakura.6240

so dear people don’t judge on something you know anything about.

Honour and Pride and Devotion

Samanosuke Asakura Far shiver peaks

in Community Creations

Posted by: Star Ace.5207

Star Ace.5207

actually Dragons In Exile is the perfect example of what Anet wanted to create we are a community .

This is your opinion. Large Guilds are not the only way to enjoy GW2’s content, and ANet knows it.

I am glad you have a good Guild, so I am not begrudging you that, but you must understand that the way you enjoy GW2 must not be the way others prefer to play GW2. I am very social, but quiet at the same time. I know myself, and would feel terribly out of place in a “normal”, “ideal community”, large Guild such as yours. Feel lucky to be ina Guild that makes you happy, but understand that others are also happy in their small Guilds, and they prefer it that way-they should be allowed some fun, because the fact that you are in a large Guild doesn’t make you any better than the dedicated small Guild player.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Congrats to Dragons in Exile!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Rage.8962

Rage.8962

Very happy we done tier 3 so fast after the update! I am very proud of my guild!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Sovta.4719

Sovta.4719

my guild was at T2. waiting to start T3 later this week. having a big guild though i must say the experience was very unorganized. “ping wp plz” “dont start with out me!” “why did you start so fast!” “where do we go” “where do we meet” – people actually leaving guild due to frustration. the guild got it done though.

Pls can you tell me if you can do mission only once when it’s unlocked and how long it lasts?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Zog.3954

Zog.3954

How was it from a player perspective? Was it as good as you expected? What did you like/not like?

(edited by Zog.3954)

in Community Creations

Posted by: imbalancedhero.3968

imbalancedhero.3968

Congrats on completing the guild missions. Some questions I would like to ask are:

1.) Are you able to attempt it again immediately if you fail? Since you guys succeeded, how long will it be before you guys can/are allowed to attempt it again?

2.) How tricky are these guys to find? Do you think that bosses from tier 1 bounties are easier?

3.) Any notable fighting mechanics to be aware of?

Thanks

in Community Creations

Posted by: Joseph Skyrim.2470

Joseph Skyrim.2470

Good work DiE! Did it give you enough commendation points to open any of the other guild missions or do you have to run it a few more times?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Celly.5912

Celly.5912

my guild was at T2. waiting to start T3 later this week. having a big guild though i must say the experience was very unorganized. “ping wp plz” “dont start with out me!” “why did you start so fast!” “where do we go” “where do we meet” – people actually leaving guild due to frustration. the guild got it done though.

Pls can you tell me if you can do mission only once when it’s unlocked and how long it lasts?

We also had a massive group, but a calm and logical approach seems to have done the trick. The last few seconds were chaos though, same as when we beat it :p You can do the mission as many times as you want at the cost of (I believe) 200 influence and there’s a time limit of 15 minutes for each tier.

How was it from a player perspective? Was it as good as you expected? What did you like/not like?

It was a ton of fun (coming from a mostly non-PvE player) but also pretty stressful tbh. I’m just happy people managed to stay calm with 70 people in one teamspeak channel :p I liked the fact that the NPCs aren’t always in the same location and that some people in the map chat were sometimes able to help us. The rewards, although only possible to get once a week, were pretty nice too with 2 rares (or something exotics) + commendations + money.

It’s just a nice overall experience to be doing it with a guild instead of random people.

Congrats on completing the guild missions. Some questions I would like to ask are:

1.) Are you able to attempt it again immediately if you fail? Since you guys succeeded, how long will it be before you guys can/are allowed to attempt it again?

2.) How tricky are these guys to find? Do you think that bosses from tier 1 bounties are easier?

Thanks

1: Yes, once unlocked you can repeat it at the cost of 200 influence each time.

2: Pretty tricky sometimes, but we’ve also managed to find some in a matter of seconds. I guess that was just luck though. The bosses from each tier are the same, but the amount of guys you have to find increases per tier (2-4-6).

3) All the bosses are different and some of them can wipe small groups pretty easily. The most notable mechanic was with I believe Sotzz the Scallywag where you couldn’t damage him unless you pulled/pushed him away from his combofield. For the rest, just be careful for massive damage (and confusion) in general.

Good work DiE! Did it give you enough commendation points to open any of the other guild missions or do you have to run it a few more times?

The rewards can only be reaped once a week so we’ll have to wait a week until we can unlock new stuff

[PunK]
Far Shiverpeaks
twitch.tv/awsmcelly

in Community Creations

Posted by: Areann.1304

Areann.1304

This little video is from tier 2

in Community Creations

Posted by: Ricky Da Man.5064

Ricky Da Man.5064

To be honest anyone not wanting to join a big guildor not wanting to have a big guild, thats a lifestyle choice you make.

Thats right its your choice.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Much.2794

Much.2794

As main recorder of DIE i usually record most events. unfortantly i had a meeting on Skype and the overlay from Skype was hiding the fact that i wasn’t recording. I do have some footage from the preparation and of the group after claiming the last bounty.

If any screenshots or other recordings from the T3 bounty are available to me i will make a compilation of them and share it with all of you

Elements of Much [PunK]

in Community Creations

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Congrats to Dragon In Exile!

We’re going to be attempting Tier 1/2 hopefully tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Community Creations

Posted by: FateZero.8536

FateZero.8536

We also had a massive group, but a calm and logical approach seems to have done the trick. The last few seconds were chaos though, same as when we beat it :p You can do the mission as many times as you want at the cost of (I believe) 200 influence and there’s a time limit of 15 minutes for each tier.

It was a ton of fun (coming from a mostly non-PvE player) but also pretty stressful tbh. I’m just happy people managed to stay calm with 70 people in one teamspeak channel :p I liked the fact that the NPCs aren’t always in the same location and that some people in the map chat were sometimes able to help us. The rewards, although only possible to get once a week, were pretty nice too with 2 rares (or something exotics) + commendations + money.

It’s just a nice overall experience to be doing it with a guild instead of random people.

Thanks

1: Yes, once unlocked you can repeat it at the cost of 200 influence each time.

2: Pretty tricky sometimes, but we’ve also managed to find some in a matter of seconds. I guess that was just luck though. The bosses from each tier are the same, but the amount of guys you have to find increases per tier (2-4-6).

3) All the bosses are different and some of them can wipe small groups pretty easily. The most notable mechanic was with I believe Sotzz the Scallywag where you couldn’t damage him unless you pulled/pushed him away from his combofield. For the rest, just be careful for massive damage (and confusion) in general.

The rewards can only be reaped once a week so we’ll have to wait a week until we can unlock new stuff

The once a week reward you’re referring to is the 2 commendations, items and 50 silver? Meaning if you do the bounty again there will be no rewards?

in Community Creations

Much.2794

The once a week reward you’re referring to is the 2 commendations, items and 50 silver? Meaning if you do the bounty again there will be no rewards?

Yes and you get the reward after killing a target, so you can get youre personal reward even if the bounty fails.

Elements of Much [PunK]

in Community Creations

Posted by: FateOmega.9601

FateOmega.9601

Are you given the target name 1 after another or all at once?

in Community Creations

Much.2794

Are you given the target name 1 after another or all at once?

All at once and you can kill them in any order you like or even at the same time if you got enough players.

Beside the name you also get an description of the zone the targets are in.

Elements of Much [PunK]

in Community Creations

Much.2794

A video to share the last few moment of the bounty with everyone:

Hopefully there will be more footage from the next guild mission.

Elements of Much [PunK]