Free Character Drawings

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: escalantek.2586

escalantek.2586

Need something to do on long flights and free time. Just post with your screenshot of your character(s) attached. If you want a particular pose or can tell me about their personality a little bit, please do so. I’d also like to know their job/class. Thanks.

Finished Stuff:

1. Desraedos’ Asura Guardian Tumblr
  2. Drigori’s Charrs (1/2 done) Tumblr
  3. Fsnowzombie Tumblr
  4. seby Tumblr
  5. Drigori’s Charrs (2/2) Tumblr

*Working On: *

1. Chessrook
  2. BuddhaKeks

In Line:

1. Tysefol
  2. Morrigan
  3. Beet
  4. BananaManiac
  5. Aksnight
  6. Maker
  7. PsychoJake
  8. Minsue
  9. Ninami
  10. Dazuka
  11. Weindrasi
  12. CHIPS
  13. Aywren

Attachments:

(edited by escalantek.2586)

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: Desraedos.1856

Desraedos.1856

Sure, the personality is a devil-may-care, laid back Asura Guardian. Still a brilliant egomaniac of course, he IS an Asura. Thank you for your time, I appreciate it.

Attachments:

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: Drigori.3278

Drigori.3278

Give you some screens of my charrs then if you want to do anything with them

Kagera Shadowstrile is a thief that only do things for he’s own benefit. The only people he truly care about his those he consider family. He’s always plotting and would have no problem to kill he’s own people if he got something out of it. But he’s not totally heartless and can show kindness from time to time.

Rhaygan Ironclaw a kind hearted warrior that rather die then fight dirty. He got no hatred towards anyone. And think everyone got the same worth even humans which most charr still don’t fully accept.

Attachments:

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: Fsnowzombie.4352

Fsnowzombie.4352

you could draw my guardian?

Attachments:

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: seby.8469

seby.8469

Or my ranger :d

Attachments:

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: Chessrook.8643

Chessrook.8643

you could draw my guardian?

Or my ranger :d

OR MY AXE?!

Sorry couldn’t resist, hehe.

And just to keep it on topic, maybe I can have a pic of my Norn Ele? http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c219/Chessrook44/gw011_zps529f847e.jpg

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: BuddhaKeks.4857

BuddhaKeks.4857

Hi there, could you draw my human ele? She is hot-blooded and impulsive. Her favorite element is air, so feel free to add some lightning effects.
And then there is my Norn engineer, he lost his sanity a long while ago, but it isn’t too noticeable, unless he equips his flamethrower and goes all nuts. (yes he should have the flamethrower equipped^^)
Both can appear in the same pic if you like.

Attachments:

You don’t win friends with salad! Sorry I just got caught up in the rhythm.

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: Tysefol.2017

Tysefol.2017

That’s very nice of you ! Here’s my loved Guardian (only toon so far). Haven’t yet been able to find a fitting armor (I love paladinish stuff. Had a Paladin in Dungeon & Dragons, a Captain in Lotro…) so maybe I’ll save up for cultural armor.

He’s what you would expect from a Paladin. Also has some lonely moments, gazing at the area, thinking about the life he has, his lost friends and his far-away wife.
Even though I mostly use hammer & greatsword ingame, he’d be more like sword & shield / greatsword

Thanks again !

Edit : loving your work so far !
I finnaly got the cultural armor, here’s a few screens

Just draw the set you want to

Attachments:

(edited by Tysefol.2017)

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

hey here is my engi -she is a bit cyper-punk and very boom, boom grenade and bombs.’kinda Nick Cave- Loretta. except , her eyes ain’t green and her hair ain’t yellow,
also pink

Attachments:

Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by Morrigan.2809)

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

escalantek.2586

holy frijoles! I better get started on these now!! Thanks so much guys! I’m way excited to do this!!

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: Beet.5768

Beet.5768

Yaaay, free art!

Here’s my Elementalist Albacus Uruz, latest in a line of nobility from Cantha. He’s a continuation of my character from GW1 Abacus Uruz, an Elementalist/Assassin, so naturally I leapt onto Dagger/Dagger Eles. He’s primarily Fire attunement in combat, with forays into using Lightning and Earthquakes. I’d love a kind of Assassin-y pose, daggers out and ready to strike with flaming blades (I plan on dual Incineraters.. Eventually).

Thank you ever so much for the thread, free art is always appreciated in these parts

Attachments:

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: Bananamaniac.6472

Bananamaniac.6472

Can you draw me and some of my guildies? My Mesmer Professor Flapp is some kind of insane genius, the Mesmer Aaltje Shrimp is crazy, the thief Vanessa Rubystar is really naughty, the warrior Tessje really proud and the Sylvari ranger is a… well kind of a love and peace hippy. Thx in advance :P

Attachments:

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: Aksnight.5716

Aksnight.5716

Yay, arts ^^

Here’s my norn thief. She’s a playful yet sneaky type, knowing how to get the job done but also have fun with it.

Attachments:

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: maker.8032

maker.8032

Whooooaah, free arts! Guess we, players without an art-making ability (o.O), love players like you, offering free drawings. XD

So, here’s Floriee, I’d be pleased if you’d draw her.

Attachments:

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

escalantek.2586

Update 1.

Added lists so people know what I’m up to.

Uploaded first drawing in my first post – I think I’ll just do that with all my drawings so people can see it in one spot (Note on that first drawing..: Didn’t really colors on my iPad looked different than computer, so I colored it completely wrong. So sorry. I’ll be more careful from here on out, I’ll try to add the purple still >_<)

Sorry I fail at code stuff so my Working on list heading isn’t perfect lol.

debating if I want to upload these to deviantart. Eventually I probably will, once I get back to my tablet and can do a pretty signature. They’ll be on stargirlkim.deviantart.com when I get to that.

Probably will post these on my tumblr too http://laylaestrella.tumblr.com

(edited by escalantek.2586)

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Desraedos.1856

It looks amazing! Thankyousomuch

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

escalantek.2586

Update 2.

Added one of Drigori’s awesome charrs! The background is supposed to be light orange though. :/ Scanner likes to torment me.

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Drigori.3278

Wee it’s Rhay thanks for drawing him ^^ Keep up the good work

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: Minsue.4297

Minsue.4297

oooh i would love one of my character please

Attachments:

All will know my pain……

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: Ninami.6087

Ninami.6087

Do you still take requests or am I too late? I hope Im not late. This is my charr engineer, Chandra Steelfang.

Attachments:

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

escalantek.2586

You are not too late I don’t have a sign up limit for now. However I cannot guarantee how fast I can work through these, but my goal is to do as many as possible.

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: Minsue.4297

Minsue.4297

oh take your time just glad your doing it your amazing

All will know my pain……

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: Dazuka.3247

Dazuka.3247

I’d be thrilled if you had the time to interpret two of my characters, no need to hurry!

The first on is my norn ranger named Kendrak Shiverfang, he is a follower of Wolf and strives to live by three virtues(represented by the white lines in his face): Loyalty, Honour and Valour. His closest companion is a white wolf named Amarokk.

My other character is charr warrior named Mardiok Goremaw, his personality is dominated by aggressiveness and impulsiveness. He is very impatient and enjoys inflicting pain to his enemies.

I don’t have any particular desire for a pose for Kendrak, but I would love if you could draw Mardiok with his weapon drawn (like the attached screenshot).

Attachments:

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

escalantek.2586

Update 3.
Added FSnowZombie’s beautiful guardian. I apologize for moving slightly out of order. Sometimes I go back and forth between drawings so I don’t get too frustrated from one and I can take a break and come back.

Thanks for so much response guys. It makes me happy

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: DoctorOverlord.8620

DoctorOverlord.8620

Cool character sketches! Looking forward to the others.

And good idea to have multiple drawing to rotate when hit that creative wall. I’ve been having that same problem and realized I needed to do something different.

Check my GW2 Comic Dynamic Events http://goo.gl/JyB3J (Short Google Link to Fan Content Forum here)

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: Fsnowzombie.4352

Fsnowzombie.4352

thank you very much! she looks quite nice <3

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Desraedos.1856

With how well this is going I’m glad I slipped in on the ground floor.

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: Weindrasi.3805

Weindrasi.3805

Nyoka Gorefell

Attachments:

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

escalantek.2586

Update 4.

Seby’s ranger added. I apologize for the fat 3 legged bear. I’ve drawn cats, dogs, a few small birds but this was the first time I drew a bear. Proportions are way off but…^^"

I was going to add Drigori’s other charr up along with the ranger, but um -cough cough- I’m going to add possibly a little surprise with it…plus I think I can still make it better.

@ Dr. O, Snow Zombie, and Desraedos, thanks for your support and nice comments. ^^

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Drigori.3278

I’m scared now…. Donno what to expect out of this xD

GJ on Sebys ranger and pet

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: seby.8469

seby.8469

Hihih, Haribo looks sooo cuuute
I really love it, thanks!

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

escalantek.2586

Update 4.

I totally lost the bonus sketch I did T.T but I’ll put it up when I find it. But here is Drigori’s other charr

Glad you guys like my artwork ^^

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

My Norn necromancer Chipsy. See what you can do. ^^

Attachments:

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: Aywren.5438

Aywren.5438

What a lovely style and use of traditional media! If you’re not overwhelmed, I’d love a piece of my Charr, Nipp Mousetrap! I’ve also followed you on Tumblr. I hope you don’t mind the reblogs!

Attachments:

Nipp Mousetrap —http://whitecharr.tumblr.com/

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

Awesome work as always- and I am soon Whoop Whoop!

Gunnar’s Hold

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

escalantek.2586

Hey guys.

I’m really sorry to do this to you guys. I love drawing and I love GW2. Unfortunately, It’s time for me to go for a while. I’ve enjoyed this forum and making friends with some of you. It will be at least a year before I’m back. When I’m back, I promise to finish up the drawings that I owe you guys, and will continue this event. Anyone can still request here, but I can’t do any fan art until I’m back.

I wish the best for all you guys. Take care. Until next time.

Free Character Drawings

in Community Creations

Drigori.3278

Np m8. You doing this for free so do what ya want Thx for drawing both my charr’s and i will send ya a mail when i’m done with yours currently working on it ^^

See ya ingame if you still are going to play if not gl and see ya when i see ya