Outrage Factory

Outrage Factory

in Community Creations

Posted by: Merlot.8567

Merlot.8567

Do you feel that you don’t have enough time to properly become offended by things? Do time constraints prevent you from becoming outraged over miniscule things?

Hi, my name is Merlot, and I’m here to help.

Here at the Outrage Factory, we can provide you with prepackaged outrage so you can become offended on the go.

Our tried and tested Outrage formula is simple and fast. All you have to do is provide us with a theme, event or cause that you feel you could become outraged or offended about and we’ll whip up a instant foundation from which you can expand upon as you feel fit.

It’s so simple that you should give it a shot yourself! Just post something below and we’ll prepare your own instant outrage!

Do not let the GW2 forums become the new Tumblr!

Outrage Factory

in Community Creations

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I’m outraged that my Sylvari can’t have sylvan hound ears skin and a tail backpiece.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Outrage Factory

in Community Creations

Merlot.8567

I’m outraged that my Sylvari can’t have sylvan hound ears skin and a tail backpiece.

Sylvari sexuality and gender shouldn’t be constrained by human-centric body politics. Sylvari have the right the express their Otherkin nature by adopting features of their past life animal friends. These human-centric body politics are a result of patriarchy and have no right to be pushed onto non-cis Sylvari.

Outrage Factory

in Community Creations

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

It rained yesterday while I was outside and I got wet. ANET did absolutely nothing about this!!!??! I am enraged!!!?!/)!?$!

Edit, I did not add enough capitalization please work some in.

(edited by Yargesh.4965)

Outrage Factory

in Community Creations

Merlot.8567

It rained yesterday while I was outside and I got wet. ANET did absolutely nothing about this!!!??! I am enraged!!!?!/)!?$!

Edit, I did not add enough capitalization please work some in.

I CAN’T BELIEVE ARENA NET DIDN’T THINK IT WAS GOING TO RAIN?@?!?!?!?! Arena net have no respect for the common worker and are funded by ultra right wing political interest parties. If arena net had more female workers they would have KNOWN to think that it MIGHT RAIN and provide necessary assistance to all those affected.

Outrage Factory

in Community Creations

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

i’m outraged because becoming outraged is becoming too mainstream.

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

Outrage Factory

in Community Creations

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Capitalization was good,
I will also point out that not only did I not get a letter of sympathy signed by all staff I also did not get either my choice of legendaries or unlimited gem store purchases. What kind of company does that I ask you!

Outrage Factory

in Community Creations

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

Why is the guy above talking about DOG ears and tails? We all know CATS are superior to dogs. Why do we have sylvan hounds and not sylvan kittens? Cat ears and tails are a must.

20 level 80s and counting.

Outrage Factory

in Community Creations

Posted by: BrettM.9062

BrettM.9062

What an inspiring example of entrepreneurship! I wish your Outrage Factory all the success it deserves. When you’re ready to expand your product line, I suggest a Necklace Factory, because the pearl-clutchers who are shocked and saddened rather than outraged need some time-saving services as well.

Outrage Factory

in Community Creations

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

I’m outraged I didn’t think OF this first!!!!!

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Outrage Factory

in Community Creations

Posted by: UlanX.2143

UlanX.2143

I’m outraged that I’m not particularly outraged by anything. How can they expect me to hang out on the forums if I’m not bitter and twisted?

Outrage Factory

in Community Creations

Merlot.8567

I’m outraged that I’m not particularly outraged by anything. How can they expect me to hang out on the forums if I’m not bitter and twisted?

Don’t worry friend, we can provide you with the necessary tools to become outraged by anything. Look at the current trends in what I call accessible feminism. Having done a few gender studies units at University, I feel somewhat more qualified than those that identify with accessible feminism because they are idiots.
You can take a legitimate issue, like base body politics, and completely legitimize it by irrationally blaming everything on cis white men for no apparent reason. So in that vein, that’s find something for you to be offend by.

Manspreading. You’re offended by manspreading. (yeah, people cry about this. No kittening joke).

Fun fact, I actually like post-structuralist feminism and I enjoy reading works by Irigaray (hell, I had a WoW character called Irigaray). It’s so funny how these SJWs and tumblr femikitten just get it so kittening wrong.

(edited by Merlot.8567)

Outrage Factory

in Community Creations

Posted by: Damian.6978

Damian.6978

I’m outraged that people are outraged about people that are outraged at them being outraged. Nay, I am triggered!

Outrage Factory

in Community Creations

Posted by: UlanX.2143

UlanX.2143

Don’t worry friend, we can provide you with the necessary tools to become outraged by anything. Look at the current trends in what I call accessible feminism. Having done a few gender studies units at University, I feel somewhat more qualified than those that identify with accessible feminism because they are idiots.
You can take a legitimate issue, like base body politics, and completely legitimize it by irrationally blaming everything on cis white men for no apparent reason. So in that vein, that’s find something for you to be offend by.

Manspreading. You’re offended by manspreading. (yeah, people cry about this. No kittening joke).

Fun fact, I actually like post-structuralist feminism and I enjoy reading works by Irigaray (hell, I had a WoW character called Irigaray). It’s so funny how these SJWs and tumblr femikitten just get it so kittening wrong.

Thank you, I just googled “manspreading” so I could work myself into an appropriate frenzy. As a woman I shall now commence demanding that you learn to grow you balls vertically instead of horizontally so you can no longer subjugate me with your need for testy space.

Outrage Factory

in Community Creations

zenleto.6179

There’s some movement…

Outrage Factory

in Community Creations

Posted by: Vyktorkun.2643

Vyktorkun.2643

I…. Did not know I want this until now o-o

Outrage Factory

in Community Creations

Merlot.8567

LOL a mod moved it to community creations. +5 points to the mod team.

Outrage Factory

in Community Creations

zenleto.6179

LOL a mod moved it to community creations. +5 points to the mod team.

Seriously, +5000 just for letting the day go without much interference.