Request Wednesdays! Commissions closed

in Community Creations

Posted by: shilane.1946

shilane.1946

Yeah, we’re on schedule to stream on Monday at 5pm. I’m going to try using my new twitch channel (http://twitch.tv/shilane) to see if that works better since livestream is nice but kind of resource intensive.

“Draw me like one of your plant girls.”

|| Dreamer Sylvari | [Att] | [HSD] ||

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

Starting up a little early. Remember, moved to my new twitch channel so we’ll see you there and not livestream

in Community Creations

Posted by: DoomKnightMax.6592

DoomKnightMax.6592

Your art is really amazing! I could never EVER do that, no matter how hard I tried. I wanted to ask, what program are you using?

I also have a request! Could you possibly make a portrait for my Mesmer?
It would be SUPER DUPER appreciated!

I tried to get all the important angles. —-->
http://imgur.com/a/oLOqR

(edited by DoomKnightMax.6592)

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

Hey, thanks for stopping by
I use Easy Paint Tool SAI mostly but also Photoshop CS5 for some specific things.

I’d be happy to do your mesmer. I have one other request ahead of yours, I think. Gotta talk to the requester but I’ll start a file with your mesmer <3

in Community Creations

Posted by: BlazingBeast.3104

BlazingBeast.3104

Nice stream:)Cool stuff!
Thats my 2 Characters,you can do both or whoever brings you more inspiration:)
P.s.if you want more angles just remind me to get some more for you

Attachments:

(edited by BlazingBeast.3104)

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

Sweet, I should be able to draw both of them. If you don’t mind sending me side views of both of them, that’d help a lot!

in Community Creations

BlazingBeast.3104

Sweet, I should be able to draw both of them. If you don’t mind sending me side views of both of them, that’d help a lot!

Sure! Here!
P.s.Her eyes are light purple and his gold-green light tint…you can put a more matching eye color though in any of them!

Attachments:

(edited by BlazingBeast.3104)

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

Man, I’m the worst, almost forgot. I should have mentioned this last week but short stream today, moving it to tomorrow for a real stream. Again, I know, but today I have a better excuse than I feel icky. It’s my 2 year anniversary so me and the hubby got a date tonight, probably as soon as he gets home so I’ll see you tonight for a little bit over on Twitch

in Community Creations

BlazingBeast.3104

Um..my necromancer had a bit of a hair change..if you havent start on her then you could implement the change in the portraits or something if oyu like

Attachments:

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

Oh cute, thanks for showing me. I haven’t started yer yet so it’s not even an issue <3

in Community Creations

BlazingBeast.3104

Hmm. cool then:)
Any info about when you will finish just so i know when to look?(gonna be out for vacations)

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

I’ve got to finish DoomKnightMax’s first, which if I’m lucky will be this coming Monday. I’m thinking that yours will be like 3 sessions since you have two toons so maybe don’t expect it until August? My life is going to get pretty hectic come July so we might start having streams on random days.

in Community Creations

BlazingBeast.3104

Yea ok!I was expecting the month!Dont rush it..best things are made when you take your time to work on them…and have fun while you do that:)

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

[@BlazingBeast] Heh, thanks for being understanding!

Alright guys, it’s a Monday! See you on Twitch for the request stream! Also, I’m going to be leaving my mic on so if you guys want to come by for some speculation discussion, I’m pumped to talk about what we’re going to see tomorrow and going forward! See you there, babes!

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

Herk, oh god, sorry for the late start guys. Just woke up and feeling kind of crummy so we’ll see how long this lasts!

http://twitch.tv/shilane

Lol, bump override…

in Community Creations

Posted by: Lyriel.5721

Lyriel.5721

Glitch. I miss it.

Well, i’ll be here next week. I swear that on my ears !

(And, by luck, if you need model. Here is my Medic)

Attachments:

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

I’m actually starting to be bogged down by how many requests I’ve got but I will for sure add you to the queue!

In other news, the move to TwitchTV seems to have been super successful. Request Monday’s will stay as is but I think I might add a few more days, depending on how it goes. The other thing to do with the stream is that I’ve got my twitter account @empressshilane (that’s 3 Ss) linked to my Twitch so it’ll tweet every time I’m streaming. I’ve been streaming a lot lately, some gaming but mostly other drawing as I prepare for some pretty big projects to be published this fall and next year. So if you’re at all interested in seeing other kinds of stuff besides my GW2 fanart, stop on by and follow me on twitter for live announcements for when the stream is up.

See you babes on Monday <3

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

in Community Creations

Posted by: CLY.7842

CLY.7842

Hi it’s TurtleCLY from stream – this is my character i would love a main drawing off, i don’t mind just the face but if you colud implement maybe the hilt or the sword og my greatsword “Sunrise” that would be amazing <3

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: Truth.5279

Truth.5279

Big Nose Eric is my toon’s name.

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: Fisalq.2087

Fisalq.2087

Hi I saw you on twitch few weeks ago and I rly like your art
here is my asura I cant wait to see how creative you are !

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: jayvux.4128

jayvux.4128

The harro kpop bud Shiiilanaynayyyyy ={D
Been a long time since my last fulfilled request which turned out uber fantastic. You drew him before, but this time… he’s (left) sexier than evaaarr! (Big thanks to GW2’s new hairstyles that kicked in yesterday).
Would be super awesome if you can give him a go again, but side-profile portrait! GO CRAY! “Get your cray-on” -GD. HAH.

If I could request a theme: SWAG. BADARSE. DARK VIBES. I CAN SOLO ALL ELDER DRAGONS TOGETHER-PERSONA. (That is kind of more than one theme huh. Soz, but you kind of get the picture… cheeeuh. )

Thanks in advance,
Jeff

P.S Oh yeah, if you wanted to draw him wielding weapons, he’s a double-dagger wielder :] (I don’t have any sexy daggers on me, sooo…if you donut mind me leaving that to your imagination haha #ihabfaithinyou)

Attachments:

GM of Leaders [LEAD]
Server: Darkhaven (fb.com/groups/guildwars2darkhaven)
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJayvux

(edited by jayvux.4128)

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

Jeff <3! Sure I can do a new picture of Jayvux. I’ll do a better one than last time too, more detailed, more complete and stuff. It might be a while though. My queue is like super long now

In other news, I’m going to have to go through and really look at what order the queue is now and get that list posted so people get an idea of how long they’re going to wait at this point. With my workload about to pick up (I’m starting a webcomic!) things are going to get pretty tight in terms of time I can work on things that aren’t for work. I’m going to keep Request Mondays going, maybe move them to another day that’s more convenient for me but ultimately not going to be able to open that extra day like I’d hoped.

Also, I’ve hurt my shoulder again which means that today’s stream is canceled since the muscles are all bunched up and I can’t afford to really damage them or take any more work days off. Sorry guys, next week for sure.

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

Lots of stuff to cover today! I managed to figure out where everyone’s request are in the queue based on request date, so that’s good. You’ll be able to see the current list below and from here on out, it’ll be in the first post and updated every Monday so you guys can check on the progress and position of your request. Things are getting pretty hairy for me so we might see me slowing down a little bit. Right now, all art related work has stopped because my injury is still preventing me from drawing so I’m thinking about cancelling tonight’s stream again. I’ll keep you updated on that.

Queue and status
BlazingBeast || requested on 14.06.16 || inked
Isiike || requested on 14.06.23 ||
Iris || requested on 14.07.01 || sketched
Axelos || requested on 14.07.01 ||
Kenage || requested on 14.07.05 || PAID, sketched
Lyriel || requested on 14.07.07 ||
CLY || requested on 14.07.14 ||
Truth || requested on 14.07.14 ||
Fisalq || requested on 14.07.14 ||
Jayvux || requested on 14.07.15 ||

The other big thing is that I’m officially opening up for commissions for gold. I’ve been really on the fence about it for a lot of reasons, mostly because of time restraints and stuff, but also lack of confidence. You guys have been really great to me and I’m totally overwhelmed by the kind words and reaction my art’s been getting here. So, while I’m trying to make that cash money and opening commissions in general, I wanted to give back to you guys and offer commission quality work for in game gold. I’m still working out prices but let me know if you’re interested. Requests will continue as usual and I’ll try to keep the quality up. If you want to upgrade your request to paid status, which puts you at the front of the queue I might add, you can always pm me or hit me up in game.

In other news, I wanted some feedback from you guys. Any feedback would be great, but I particularly want to know how you guys feel about the wait time as requesters. The queue is at a point where I feel like I might need to close requests until I catch up. If people are fine with the wait, I’ll leave them open. But with each request taking two Mondays a piece at least and ten requests in the queue, it might Thanksgiving before anyone new gets their request fulfilled. I’m getting faster, and inking is taking less time but I can’t really promise a set ETA on anything. The only ones I can do that for paid pieces since that’s work stuff. So let me know what you think so I can get a better sense of how you guys feel about the long wait times and stuff.

Cheers,
Dani

in Community Creations

Posted by: Atanae.1079

Atanae.1079

Hi ! Interested in a paid comission, depending on the price, let me know when you’ve decided

in Community Creations

BlazingBeast.3104

I can definately support you with in-game gold!(well i got 10 right now but yea)
Also,if you find my request to be a bit stressfull or anything,you can do it slower if you like.I am in vacations right now so it is cool ,dont rush it or anything.Make it perfect :p
I will be back around september so yea..
Gonna make some more gold to give you(if you want more than the ammount i got now) later on when i will be back:)

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

Commission time!
As with the request sketches, I’ll provide hi-res and low-res files of your commission upon completion. For pencil commissions, I’d be happy to send you the original piece, so long as you will pay for shipping. That is real money via paypal. Some of the big perks of going for commissions, rather than just waiting for me to get your request is that you can set a deadline, I will work on it outside of the Monday streams, you get priority, you get to ask for revisions, you get to be pretty picky and you get to make demands. Obviously there might be areas where we have to meet in the middle but otherwise yeah, you’re the boss. You also get to choose between my two inking and colouring styles. And of course, PM me if there are any concerns or concerns.

Pencils
SKETCHES
Bust | 10 gold
Half Body | 20 gold
full body | 30 gold
+5 gold per additional character

POLISHED
Bust | 25 gold
Half Body | 50 gold
full body | 100 gold
+20 gold per additional character

Digital
SKETCHES
w/ no deadline | free
w/ deadline | 10 gold

BUST
Lineart | 20 gold
Flats | 30 gold
Full Colour | 50 gold
+16 gold per additional character

HALF BODY
Lineart | 50 gold
Flats | 75 gold
Full Colour | 100 gold
+40 gold per additional character

FULL BODY
Lineart | 100 gold
Flats | 125 gold
Full Colour | 200 gold
+80 gold per additional character

weapons…
Man, I am not a big fan of doing weapons, mostly coz I’m terrible at it. We can talk about it.

(edited by shilane.1946)

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

[@Atanae] Hey, I’m very glad to hear it! Look over the list and send me a PM with your ideas, or if you have any questions/ concerns.

[@BlazingBeast] Well, you’re still in free request territory, so you don’t have to give me any gold. I mean, I really do appreciate tips, but I mean, you’ve waited pretty long for your request, so you really don’t have to do anything. It’s sweet of you to want to though <3

in Community Creations

Fisalq.2087

alright !
i would take this :
half body full colored > i hope this is the best good looking one lol i just decided from the price
your 100 gold is rdy just whisper me in-game so i send it i will add u also to make sure u get the money

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

Oh wow, okay, I’ll make a note that you’ve upgraded your request to a commission. I only require half of the commission price upfront, and the rest on time of completion. I’ll poke you about details a little bit later. Just woke up so I’m not thinking straight just yet. But cool, and thanks. I’m excited to do this for you

in Community Creations

Fisalq.2087

i just dont know when u come online to send u the commission
and if u could tell me plz when u will start working on it ,, i dont care even if its in the next week I just want to setup my stream fully b4 i start
ty

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

You can always send me a pm with the details of the commission. Also it will probably be more than a week before I get to yours. You are fourth in the queue so probably 2 weeks at this point, unless things get stupid with the wedding I’m a part of.

I will add you in game so I can poke you the next time I’m on, which is not often these days. Sorry if it takes a couple days before we end up online at the same time.

in Community Creations

Fisalq.2087

alright gl with the wedding
im going to send u 50 gold to u in mail now so when ever u done that just poke me to send u the other 50 g

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

Starting the stream up early because you guys have given me so much work. Working on Kenage’s commission until 5 and then I’ll switch working on the request queue.

Come keep me company!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Ailis.9830

Ailis.9830

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: Malkavian.4516

Malkavian.4516

I have 2 NSFW requests (a full body desktop wallpaper of 1920×1080 resolution and a forum signature) to make assuming you still do that type of artwork and as always, you are free to take your time if you must as I don’t yet have the gold to make it happen much faster. Basically, give her a very dark and seductive vibe to her if that’s alright.

Thanks again

Attachments:

FOR SKYRIM!!!!!

(edited by Malkavian.4516)

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

Malkavian, I unfortunately do not do NSFW pictures as part of my free requests. Also NSFW work costs a bit extra depending on how NSFW. Send me a PM with more specifics?

Ailis <3! Hopefully I can get working on your soon!

in Community Creations

Malkavian.4516

Is that so? I don’t suppose you could make artwork that would make her seem to be a very devious Necro, yet sexy at the same time.

My request will no longer be NSFW. I’ll need to save up a bit for my request to be a reality.

FOR SKYRIM!!!!!

in Community Creations

Posted by: BIRDPUNCHER.8263

BIRDPUNCHER.8263

Hi Shilane! I’d love to take the last spot in your commissions queue if it’s still open. If it is I’ll post the screens of my character and whatever other details you’d like!

~bird princess~

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

Malkavian, I don’t have a problem with that at all. It’s just the more clothes come off and the more salacious, the more I charge. And I also reserve the right to refuse certain requests if it’s too far outside of my comfort zone.

Birdpuncher, the spot is yours! I usually ask about personality, any specifics you would like, which of my styles you would prefer and anything you think I should know about them to make sure I capture your character with some accuracy.

in Community Creations

Malkavian.4516

Alrighty, as for the clothes, they don’t need to be off. The armor I laid out on the screenshots will be enough as it is attractive enough as is. Either way, I look forward to your work, man.

FOR SKYRIM!!!!!

in Community Creations

Posted by: BIRDPUNCHER.8263

BIRDPUNCHER.8263

Awesome, thank you! Here’s my thief Lorikeet from various sides: http://i.imgur.com/MCkvnwS.png and a close up of her face http://i.imgur.com/Cv3wSdq.png

Her eyes are meant to be more of a chocolate brown but that color doesn’t seem to exist in-game! I’d love a digital, full color, half body piece; I think of her as an orphan who rose to power through wits and sexuality, and wants for nothing due to her skills as a thief and assassin. Her headpiece is optional; her loyal companion is her miniature raven, so I’d love if he could be in the portrait too. (:

Is that enough for a start? I’ve sent you 100g in game, just let me know if the raven is extra and I’ll send some more!

e: alternative color template: http://i.imgur.com/hVmR867.png

~bird princess~

(edited by BIRDPUNCHER.8263)

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

Birdpuncher, oh man, she is really very pretty and I love your colour choices. I’m excited to draw her although it might take a little time. Thanks for paying in full up front! No charge for the raven since I need to practice drawing birds anyway!

Malkavian, I should be able to whip up something sultry without it getting too out of hand. Might be a few weeks before I can work on her though, I hope you understand.

in Community Creations

Malkavian.4516

Absolutely, Shilane.

FOR SKYRIM!!!!!

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

Okay, so I messed up!

Someone really lovely and nice messaged me in game about getting a commission and I promised them the newly opened up 5th commission slot, but then I failed to write myself any kind of note to remind me of who this person was. So if it was you, could you hit me up? Coz I feel awful. Also with that, commissions are closed until I get this set done. Feel free to add to the request but it’ll take a minute.

Also some things I finished(Kenage’s commission and Isiike’s request)! Also a new art only tumblr can be found here.

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: Kimehcol.8742

Kimehcol.8742

sorry to ask but you mentioned being sick, and fatigue in your post; do you have a health condition? :o

~Elehmental

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

I have some issues with getting fatigued really easily and my husband brings home a lot of germs so I seem to get colds and sinus infections pretty often :’/

I have this on again off again relationship with a chronic cough that pretty much just hangs around for months on end making me cough so hard I vomit/pull abdominal muscles/cough up blood/faint/strain my neck muscles/other fun things. We think that it might be related to stress and a unusual case of acid reflux that causes a cough instead of heartburn. There’s not great way for us to test it until the next time it shows up, which hopefully won’t be for a while since I just got over a year long bout of it, but at least we have a working theory!

Other than that, lately I’ve been having some standard professional artist issues with my shoulder and wrist hurting from me doing so much work and a lot of repetitive motion. So I’ve had to slow down a little on the non-paid artwork so I can keep from seriously injuring myself. A lot of my friends have horror stories of how they had to get wrist braces even after surgery and chronic shoulder pain that would start from their pinky fingers and shoot up their arm. My favourite (except not) is the arm going numb from the elbow down from a damaged nerve. So much fun stuff!

Hope that explains it!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Kimehcol.8742

Kimehcol.8742

ahh, well that explains the fatigue. I also do art and I know the pain of drawing hours on end; especially in your case. after a few hours my hands would hurt from holding the tablet pen for too long; I would imagine this alot worst in your case. drawing is a way for me to bring my imagination to visualization so it provides stress relief. I’m glad you continued drawing despite your ailment.

~Elehmental

in Community Creations

Fisalq.2087

its me i guess the one u missed
i think i will wait another week -,-

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

Fisalq? I think you’re on the list? I’m not sure what you’re referring to? Also, you were going to have to wait a week at least because of me doing the commissions in order?