Sci-Fi Character Backstory PACT Files

in Community Creations

Posted by: takatsu.9416

takatsu.9416

If you guys know whitecharr.tumblr.com, he collects these RP / fiction character back stories in image format as a form or profile sheet kept by the Pact/Orders.

I had a sci-fi theme inspired by my warrior’s HALO style shock trooper armor, which inspired me to start writing a fanfic ish thing and since I have back stories for my characters as well, I decided to combine the two and make Pact Files on tumblr…

I guess it ended up like being artwork + quite some effort, I felt like sharing I especially like the rifle I modified and previewing the gasmask helm mwahahaha

So here they are attached below! My mesmer is my main

You can also see the original posts on afkrei.tumblr.com

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: sephard.2470

sephard.2470

I’m not quite sure about the mixing of Sci-Fi and Fantasy …. however, I do like the idea of character sheets. Nice job!

in Community Creations

Posted by: takatsu.9416

takatsu.9416

Thanks ^^ haha well it’s just playing off of the fact that we have Asura and Megalaser cannons, some crazy weapon skins, Charr helicopters and the PACT airships especially in the Zhaitan instance that looks so sci-fi lolol… gw2 already mixes sci-fi and fantasy, so i took the liberty to mix even more sci-fi into it :P

in Community Creations

Posted by: Mystic Starfish.2586

Mystic Starfish.2586

I think it works rather well, although I’d argue GW2 is more magitech than sci-fi. Still, this is a really cool idea, and executed nicely