Booze Bolt: 5/20 at 8 PM EST

Booze Bolt: 5/20 at 8 PM EST

in In-game Events

Posted by: RedJustice.1548

RedJustice.1548

Join MadCast Gaming [MGC] on Saturday, May 20, at 8 PM EST for booze, frustration, and fun in Caledon Forest.

What is Booze Bolt?
Booze Bolt is a jumping puzzle race and optional drinking game, created by yours-truly some years ago. You will race to be the first to complete the puzzle- but every time you fall off, take a drink! If you fall off and die, finish your drink!

Is drinking required?
No, of course not! Please follow the laws of your country/state, and be safe. You do not have to drink alcohol to participate in Booze Bolt, though obviously it can make it more… challenging.

What if I am really bad at Jumping Puzzles?
If you don’t want to race, you can instead pick a racer to cheer for. You will drink with them, every time they fall off the puzzle or die, and /cheer for them to finish in 1st. Change your outfit dye to reflect the racer you are cheering for!

Okay, I’m in- where do I go?
This Booze Bolt will be held in Caledon Forest, starting with Morgan’s Leap and continuing with Dreamdark Enclave. I will be creating a squad to pull people over into our map. Whisper me (Aritimi) or look for me in the LFG under Open World > Central Tyria – Squads > Booze Bolt! starting at 7 PM EST.

Is there a prize?
Participation prizes can be found at the end of each puzzle in a chest.

Other Info:

You are welcome to join our TeamSpeak for maximum extra fun and shenangians. You can find information about that here: https://www.madcastgaming.com/ips/forums/topic/5177-madcast-voip-server/

If there are a lot of racers, we will divide everyone into relay teams. The first team to have all its members finish the puzzle wins. Team members will race one at a time; when one team member reaches the end of the puzzle, the next team member can begin.

MadCast Gaming is a multi-game community established over a decade ago. Besides GW2, we play LoL, HotS, Overwatch, Tabletop games, D3, and whatever else strikes our fancy. You are welcome to apply for membership or simply hang out with us as an associate so long as you are respectful of others and act like an adult.