[[Unofficial GvG Scene Thread]]

in In-game Events

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Any videos of the GvG’s that have happened this week? No GvG’s going on in our matchup and I’m getting bored

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in In-game Events

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Anyone know what guilds

http://gw2gvg.com/guild.php?id=273
http://gw2gvg.com/guild.php?id=275

are? I’ve never seen them despite being on that server…and trust me I’ve seen every single guild. Also why are the contact names similar? And why have they all played against each other, some JQ guild I’ve never seen, and ESOL? Not to accuse anyone of anything, but these two guilds look fake and have been possibly created to gain free illegit points on GW2GvG. If anyone on SoR has ever seen any of the two guilds please correct me, but I have never seen them, despite asking everyone I know and despite being on this server for over 7 months…

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in In-game Events

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

^^ Figured something like that would happen. Knew of rumours of people on EU looking to do similar (if true – that they are fake). Just a poor attempt at humour is all, if it be the case.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in In-game Events

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

If this appears to be fake, I’m dissapointed that a guild would have to resort to this and I will have no mercy towards them.

in In-game Events

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Anyone know what guilds

are? I’ve never seen them despite being on that server…and trust me I’ve seen every single guild. Also why are the contact names similar? And why have they all played against each other, some JQ guild I’ve never seen, and ESOL? Not to accuse anyone of anything, but these two guilds look fake and have been possibly created to gain free illegit points on GW2GvG. If anyone on SoR has ever seen any of the two guilds please correct me, but I have never seen them, despite asking everyone I know and despite being on this server for over 7 months…

Interesting… weird that ESOL would play the same teams two times each over the course of two days.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in In-game Events

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Not sure if it was linked here or not but I found this thanks to a guildie of mine. Made me chuckle.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in In-game Events

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Not sure if it was linked here or not but I found this thanks to a guildie of mine. Made me chuckle.

I’ve got no clue as to the state of EU GvG politics, but this was a pretty hilarious video anyway. :-P

I do agree that guilds need to get over their issues with fighting other guilds for “rating.” If you lose, you lose. Just fight them again later. At least then you can have your weaknesses highlighted so you can be better prepared next time.

in In-game Events

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Anyone know what guilds

As someone who follows the GvG scene very closely and who resides on SoR. Those are not SoR guilds.

They are definately fakes.

What about Hip Squad which resides on FA?

It seems that out of that combination, only ESOL is the real guild. High Knights-(SoR), VOID-(SoR) and Hip Squad-(FA) I’ve never heard of. Those 4 guilds have only gvg’d against each other with ESOL taking rating from the other 3.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in In-game Events

ParaldaWind.4523

Anyone know what guilds

As someone who follows the GvG scene very closely and who resides on SoR. Those are not SoR guilds.

They are definately fakes.

What about Hip Squad which resides on FA?

It seems that out of that combination, only ESOL is the real guild. High Knights-(SoR), VOID-(SoR) and Hip Squad-(FA) I’ve never heard of. Those 4 guilds have only gvg’d against each other with ESOL taking rating from the other 3.

I play against FA a lot, and I have never heard of them.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in In-game Events

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

That Hip Squad guild “was” on JQ according to gw2gvg until like 2 days ago. Same for VOID.
As someone who plays every night, and only in WvW, never saw any of them.

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

in In-game Events

Hickeroar.9734

That Hip Squad guild “was” on JQ according to gw2gvg until like 2 days ago. Same for VOID.

I’m on TC, so I’ll keep an eye out for them this week. I have a feeling it’s just BS though.

in In-game Events

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

ya i have never heard of any of thes guilds, sep for ESOL. but this does seem fishy

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in In-game Events

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

I’m on TC, so I’ll keep an eye out for them this week. I have a feeling it’s just BS though.

ESOL is the only guild that is legit in all of that. They are the only one that won all the matches between them all as well. None of those guilds are on SoR or any other server that I have seen.

in In-game Events

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Good ol Rawnoodles

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in In-game Events

Hickeroar.9734

ESOL is the only guild that is legit in all of that. They are the only one that won all the matches between them all as well. None of those guilds are on SoR or any other server that I have seen.

Yeah, just interested in more “proof” before someone starts pointing fingers at ESOL or something. :P

Edit: ESOL is old [RE] “Red Essence” right? Or am I remembering wrong?

in In-game Events

ParaldaWind.4523

I just invited all of the guild reps of HiK/HP/VOID to my guild to check their servers.

HiK guy, yinso.7542, was from Gunnar’s Hold, not JQ.
HP guy, DJFre.3510, was from Seafarer’s Rest, not FA.
VOID guy, djsmokes.3890, was from Desolation, not SoR.

I’ve played against FA plenty of times, and JQ once, and I’ve never heard of any of these guilds. They also have only GvG’d each other and ESOL. Pretty sure Rawnoodles is gaming the system.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in In-game Events

saiyr.3071

Yeah, just interested in more “proof” before someone starts pointing fingers at ESOL or something. :P

Edit: ESOL is old [RE] “Red Essence” right? Or am I remembering wrong?

And EMP, yes. Rawnoodles (apparently Legendary Noodles, now) proudly displays all of the elite guilds he’s founded in his signature.

I just invited all of the guild reps of HiK/HP/VOID to my guild to check their servers.

I’ve played against FA plenty of times, and JQ once, and I’ve never heard of any of these guilds. They also have only GvG’d each other and ESOL. Pretty sure Rawnoodles is gaming the system.

lol’d

in In-game Events

Burl.9567

I think this pretty much confirms what everyone is suspecting. Time to lay the ole law down.

in In-game Events

Posted by: Ogre.1750

Ogre.1750

I think this pretty much confirms what everyone is suspecting. Time to lay the ole law down.

Attachments:

Red Guard™ thug for life — GvG SHOWDOWN host
https://www.youtube.com/user/KAZOgre

in In-game Events

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

Unless some major bugs show up, the new gw2gvg website will be live before the end of the week.

in In-game Events

Posted by: TheUltimateBackStabber.4863

TheUltimateBackStabber.4863

Unless some major bugs show up, the new gw2gvg website will be live before the end of the week.

Awesome any more spoilers before it goes live? Maybe some pics ^^ bit interesting.

Asuran race is the best… +
Fluttershy #1 :)

in In-game Events

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Man. There’s always something with that fellah. Lol.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in In-game Events

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Kind of hard to fight as JQ if you’re currently playing on Deso or SFR or Gunnars, no?

But you’re right. They could have recently moved. They could have only ventured into WvW specifically to GvG and then left. It’s not conclusive. But it is a little odd.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in In-game Events

saiyr.3071

More than a little odd, I’d say. Especially since the guild server locations were updated, but none of them to EU servers. It’s gonna be pretty hard to definitively prove that those GvGs didn’t happen.

in In-game Events

Burl.9567

More than a little odd, I’d say. Especially since the guild server locations were updated, but none of them to EU servers. It’s gonna be pretty hard to definitively prove that those GvGs didn’t happen.

Noodles has video of every GvG he has done in the past and has always been vocal about presenting scores (oddly, up until these recent ones). Shouldn’t be too hard to produce the needed evidence now.

in In-game Events

Posted by: Disturbed.4685

Disturbed.4685

I think its important for the integrity of the GvG scene that people record their fights and take screenshots of their confirmations(after the vH fiasco). Also, as I understand, a GvG can take place and the losing team can pretend like it didn’t even happen(or lie and say they won). Thoughts?

sources: way too much gamebattles and MLG on xbox lol

| [GF] Good Fights | GFguild.com |

in In-game Events

Disturbed.4685

on another note, anybody else notice that this thread has almost 22k views? thats more amost 3x more than any of the WvW matchup threads and as much as about the top 3 threads added together. but that cant be right? arent we just some obscure corner of the GW2 community that nobody cares about? also the first post on this thread is 17 days old, but still cut it in half and the effect is still the same

in In-game Events

saiyr.3071

on another note, anybody else notice that this thread has almost 22k views? thats more amost 3x more than any of the WvW matchup threads and as much as about the top 3 threads added together. but that cant be right? arent we just some obscure corner of the GW2 community that nobody cares about? also the first post on this thread is 17 days old, but still cut it in half and the effect is still the same

I’ve seen matchup threads with much more than 1/3 of 22k views. 8/2 FA/JQ/Mag 17.8k, 8/9 BG/SoR/JQ 18.7k.

in In-game Events

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Waaaaiiittttiiinnnggggggg!!!! Soooo exited!!!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in In-game Events

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

GvG!!! Watch livestream for GvG of FURY vs SLAY starting in 20 or so minutes!

http://www.twitch.tv/fliyr – have fun!

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

in In-game Events

Disturbed.4685

in In-game Events

Disturbed.4685

GF vs Omen
http://www.twitch.tv/rosserracer
trying to contact omen… we might deley so people can enjoy both us and the agg ep fight

in In-game Events

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

hey thanks for the delay GF Well done on your part, solid 15v rounds in that stream.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in In-game Events

Disturbed.4685

ya no prob man, fun times that was really fun. its always fun fighting people with professionalism

in In-game Events

Ogre.1750

I would have featured the gf fight, but camera shake makes for a very unconfortable watch I’ll be sure to mention it tho, and kudos GF. Definetly a crew i want in the spotlight soon.

Ag vs EP will see a feature, theres a lot to comment strategy wise. Wont spoil it, but i guess its clear what happened to the vets… and btw Agg if u see me using your old logo here and there, reason is your new one fkd up the new intro render back when i was doing it… very strange since nothing has stopped a render consistently as your new logo did.. i would consider it a sign of sorts, maybe go back to the roots?

in In-game Events

Odinzu.9645

Hey, cool. Thanks Ogre! We’ll have a new logo in the works this week for you.

And a big thanks to Aggression for the rematch and as always fun-as-hell open field fights throughout the week. We have a goku/vegeta rivalry in the open field it seems, only making eachother stronger. DBZlife.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in In-game Events

Ogre.1750

Funny you say that rly Odin, youll see why… btw any Good Fights [GF] member that can hook me up a logo? failed miserably in acquiring one myself, nothing pops up on my searches :/

edit- nah ripped one off a video, bet u can do better tho :P

(edited by Ogre.1750)

in In-game Events

Posted by: Brando.1374

Brando.1374

Funny you say that rly Odin, youll see why… btw any Good Fights [GF] member that can hook me up a logo? failed miserably in acquiring one myself, nothing pops up on my searches :/

edit- nah ripped one off a video, bet u can do better tho :P

this is what we have on our website.
gfguild.com

Attachments:

Xxkakarot [GF] Good Fights
Dark Wizard Incar [GF] Good Fights
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot

in In-game Events

Odinzu.9645

Lookin forward to it like always Ogre!

PS I wanna fight GF! I respect the EBay way, those will be fun brawls.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in In-game Events

Posted by: yiishing.9057

yiishing.9057

Well, Orb Buffs just confirmed to give +50 on every important stat per buff. It was fun while it lasted, I don’t think anyone want to fight with these buffs randomly popping up. They make to much of a difference…

Good Old Days [GD] - Disturbed Squad [DISS]
http://de.twitch.tv/yiillusion

(edited by yiishing.9057)

in In-game Events

Posted by: Tellerion.8102

Tellerion.8102

Oh well guys, it was fun while it lasted

~~Ayeres~~

in In-game Events

Posted by: I Mhenlo.1083

I Mhenlo.1083

bye bye gvg….
anet use your f***ing brain…….

Good old Days [GD]
-Jade Quarry-

in In-game Events

Posted by: Skyllar.3562

Skyllar.3562

so orbageddon just happen’d.

well, see ya in future games then…

in In-game Events

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

It’s been emotional.

See you all on the other side. May we meet again.

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in In-game Events

Posted by: Esuni.2498

Esuni.2498

Anet is so ignorant

Aurora Glade – Esuni [TUP]

in In-game Events

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

see everyone in the next big game.

RIP GvG/hardcore WvW community – 2012-2013.

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

in In-game Events

Posted by: Silver.9084

Silver.9084

Why don’t you just make it that the Orb buff is Toggle-able on and off?

This would just fix the whole issue… -.-

Tux – [VoTF] Vengeance of The Fallen

in In-game Events

Brando.1374

Boo, it was fun while it lasted.

in In-game Events

Brando.1374

sure that would be great…..if only anet actually cared about gvg

in In-game Events

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

We tried asking this on chat, but no answer.
Devon/Hugh, for your own game’s sake, make this buff removable.
Just add a vendor on the BL with an item that overwrites it, the same way the rest of the food buffs work.
If this goes live like this, you’ll probably see a massive pop drop from all the hardcore guilds.

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion