4 friends looking for active guild(EU)

in Looking for...

Posted by: alindland.5894

alindland.5894

Hello,

We are currently 4 friends looking for an active guild amongst the EU servers, we can do a server transfer.

We are looking for a high PVE oriented guild with some action in WvW.

All of us have long experience from mmo`s.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bry.8140

Bry.8140

Hi alindland

Have a look at my recruitment post and see if you think we would be a good fit for you.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Desolation-Froody-recruiting-PvX/first#post2477195

We have guild Bounties unlocked and run Dungeons Fractals and WvWvW aswell as general PvE content.
We are quite a small guild (50 members) and completely casual but slowly increasing in numbers, we intend to stay relatively small so people don’t just feel like a number.

Hopefully we fit what you are looking for and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Bry/Braetakk

in Looking for...

alindland.5894

Hello Bry,

How are the server you play on? Lots of poeple? And how is the server WvW wise, is it playable at all times, and are there queues to enter?

in Looking for...

Bry.8140

Desolation is a high pop server, always plenty of people around
WvW in we in the top 4 I believe, always plenty going on whenever I jump in. There can be queues at times but never for very long.

Bry.

in Looking for...

alindland.5894

Ok, how long are the queues ?

in Looking for...

Bry.8140

Queue times vary depending on day/time tbh but generally no more than 10mins or so really.

Bry.

in Looking for...

Posted by: hedix.1986

hedix.1986

If it isn’t to late, you’d be welcome to join us in Unplug[DC] on Ruins of Surmia (mid population).
Atm we’re recruiting friendly, active people for dungeons, exploration, guild missions (all unlocked, puzzles coming next week), WvW raids (got 2 commanders) and occasional PvP.
[DC] offers organised events twice a week, usually Thursdays and Sundays, plus a guild lottery (temple or event runs + missions etc). We’re quite a mix of Europeans, mostly active in the afternoons/evenings and on weekends.
We’re using TeamSpeak3 for events and you can also join our forum: http://unplug.enjin.com/
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact either myself or Classicalz (Robwars.9386), Cyra Locket (Pauollo.6507), Jayla Startscream (Noyala.1496).

~ hedix / Isoldë

[QQ] – ex RoS, current Piken Square
[DV] – megaboss community

in Looking for...

Posted by: Troopa.6179

Troopa.6179

I want to mention mine guild as well.

It is called The Technical Engineers [XOR] and we’re located on the Far Shiverpeaks. We’re very casual and try to enjoy the game in a relaxed and laid-back way.
Our time is around 7-10pm when we’re online.

Whenever we play, happens the most time, we try to focus us on a good organized group with a bit tactic and combos combined. What we do depends on what is asked of us. Mostly it’s dungeon but also other Events like Tequatl atm.
on WvW we’re not represent cause of to few people.

for a more laid-back way to play we use a TS3 server to chat. It’s not necessary but useful.

if you want more information or an invitation whisp me or write me in-game a PM. you can also write one here.

regards Troopa

veteran ranger (main)- Troopa The Hawk – tyrian survivalist
veteran engineer – Whiteclaw Pete – flaming bastard
veteran guardian – Wolfborn Troopa – healing eagle