[BevR] For The Beavah - Devonas Rest

in Looking for...

Posted by: Draiath.5834

Draiath.5834

BevR is a great little community with lots of people with unique personalities, I’ve never regretted joining them and it was one of the best decisions I’ve made

Draiath.5834
Co-Leader of [BLUR] Borderland United Recon
SoS EU Contact

in Looking for...

Posted by: krmatth.3904

krmatth.3904

BUMP…another great DR guild with the coolest banners in the game

in Looking for...

Posted by: Praetor.9863

Praetor.9863

I’ve got Cookies!!!!!!!

CMDR Ká Ótik

in Looking for...

Praetor.9863

Are you tired of the same monotonous grind? Are you ready to join a group of guys and gals that enjoy playing as a team and helping our home server be victorious? I think you should reconsider where you’re at right now and where you could be by joining The Almighty Beaver! For The Beavah [BevR] is still recruiting players and like having fun and smashing face. We use DR TS for guild ops and GW2 related activities but also own a private TS server. Come join us!

CMDR Ká Ótik

in Looking for...

Praetor.9863

Still recruiting new members to join us in Devona’s Rest. Now running Sundays, Tuesdays, and Fridays…come smash face with us!

CMDR Ká Ótik

in Looking for...

Praetor.9863

The fights keep getting better and better. The folks at BevR feel sexier and sexier every day. We want you to come join in our sexiness.

CMDR Ká Ótik

in Looking for...

Praetor.9863

BevR continues to grow. We keep on adding great members to our ranks and look forward to adding more. We want to be a definitive force to be reckoned with and invite anyone in DR or people in another server looking for a new home to join us in our ascension.

CMDR Ká Ótik

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fridgecomis.5730

Fridgecomis.5730

I have been with BevR since it began. I have run with other guilds in wvw, but nothing has ever come close to the amount of fun I have running with this group. Come check us out sometime and I promise you, you won’t want to leave.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fridgemomo.3750

Fridgemomo.3750

BevR is now on SOS and we are getting even more fights and having great times as our guild continues to grow. Come check us out!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Quednau.7390

Quednau.7390

Im sure within a month or two we’ll be seeing DR again, and if you guys dont transfer too the next server that beats you it’ll be fun facing off against a ex DH guild

And that time has come! only to find out you guys did transfer.. Lmao. was really hoping to kick some bevr kitten this week.

Darkhaven
[Qrew] Leader
Warrior

in Looking for...

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Psh you went to SoS and not Dh? I’m hurt! And we don’t even get to fight you guys now. TAG vs Bevr was much hyped wow.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Looking for...

Praetor.9863

Psh you went to SoS and not Dh? I’m hurt! And we don’t even get to fight you guys now. TAG vs Bevr was much hyped wow.

I think we can organize a fight with TAG in EOTM =D

CMDR Ká Ótik