Casual player looking for a guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Zahd.2381

Zahd.2381

Hello. I’ve had GW2 for quite some time, but haven’t played it too much. However the game is quite fun and I would like to see how it goes with a guild, considering it’s called GUILD wars. I don’t have a lot of time on my hands since I have a pretty time consuming hobby (animation) so that’s something to consider. I play a level 33 Mesmer. Haven’t decided if I want to focus on PVE or PVP yet. My home world is Gate of Madness. And I’m 15 so if your guild has an age requirement I’m not the guy for you.

in Looking for...

Posted by: sinderhella.5680

sinderhella.5680

Hi Zahd, Forge Fire Society [FFS] is always looking for new players both very active and casual. We are a smaller guild located on the Sanctum of Rall server, I don’t know how attached you are to your current server. We don’t require a server transfer to be a part of our guild however if you decide that you want to transfer servers in order to participate in WvW we would be more than happy to help you reach that goal. I will be hosting a guild event tonight starting at 6 pm PST working on zone completions in which you are more than welcome to join us. Feel free to give me a whisper in game (Sinderhella) and we will see if Forge Fire is for you!

Sinderhella – 80 Thief | Magoria – 80 Necromancer
When a thief tells you ’’L2P’’, they mean this.
Solider Bee ~ Sinister Swarm

in Looking for...

Posted by: MarTheMad.7894

MarTheMad.7894

Heya! Writhe [WRTH] is a small casual guild looking for new recruits. We currently have 40+ members. Most of our players are new players learning the game. We have a group of experienced players who help guide them through leveling and learning the game mechanics. There’s no such thing as a stupid question with us. If you need help learning more about your class or just want people to hang out with we might be right for you.

We do a lot of event camping and WvW. We’re working on getting guild missions going but to do that we need to help everyone in our guild level and learn more about the world first. If you’re interested in joining you can send me a PM on here or in game.

Located: Darkhaven
Voice: Raidcall

For more info: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Writhe-WRTH-Darkhaven-PvE-WvW/first#post2148902

(edited by MarTheMad.7894)