Darkhaven - Ascension (Server Recruitment)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Skrairgee.5870

Skrairgee.5870

Summary:
Darkhaven is a home to many PvX and WvW-centric guilds. We have active GvG scene, and many of us are always looking for more and better fights.

We have a great community, being involved in the Pink Day in LA and such. Our leaders organize server events on a regular basis to ensure that our community remains tight-knit.

Our goal is to sustain in T4 and compete in the Silver League for Season 4. We are currently recruiting casuals/roamers/havoc/WvW-centric guilds/pugmanders to our server!

Darkhaven has a community Team Speak server for our WvW players to communicate, and we offer guilds free personal slots.

Official Community Website

Who are we looking for:
NA: We have a handful of very competitive guilds in NA-prime, and an additional 1-2 early and late NA guilds would make us more competitive in T4. In addition, we lack Pugmanders during this coverage.

OCE: We have no guild that runs during OCE-prime. In addition, we lack Pugmanders in this coverage. It is tough for us to stay competitive in T4 during this coverage.

SEA: We have a couple of SEA-prime guilds. An addition of 1-2 roaming or raiding guilds will allow us to better compete in T4. In addition, we lack Pugmanders in this coverage.

EU: We have a couple of small-sized WvW guilds. However, we lack raiding guilds and Pugmanders. It is tough for us to stay competitive in T4 during this coverage.

Guilds:
Here is the list of active guilds in Darkhaven. If you need any information about them, do send these people a message.

WvW:
NA:
[CAKE] Legio Amicitia —> Bigpapasmurf.5623
[DAWN ]Watchers Of The Dawn —> Arius.7013/Gaomagar.2396
[HART] Ya Gonn Learn Today —> whitelight.5981
[MEAN] I Am Vindictive —> Retribution.3058/Henry Pablo.7406
[VOID] Visions Of Internal Destruction —> bobfunk.5960/CollectiveEffort.6037/Packit.2953
[NERD] Never Enough Real Daylight —> Ryinn.4127
[NUDE] Beige (NA-division) —> hmsgoddess.3869
[Orr] The Dragons Of Orr —> Jelly Pain.8027
[Prae] The Praetorian Legion —> Kharturr.2794
[Qrew] Qrew —> Quednau.7390
[RioT] The Uncivil Rebels —> OverSeaMidget.1063
[SDS] Somebody Do Something —> KONA.3642/Chariot.5240
[VoG] Virtues Of The Goat —> Simetra.8742/bapa.7453/Oneonethousand.6904
[VOID] Visions Of Internal Destruction —> bobfunk.5960/CollectiveEffort.6037/Packit.2953
[YLO] Wylo —> Esphinix.5427

OCE:
-None-

SEA:
[SoN] Soldiers Of Night —> Navarre.8210
[SOT] Shadow Of Thieves —> Kadmes.5012
[SotD] Shadow Of The Darkside —> RockerrxD.5607/lazyhobo.5423

EU:
[SNKY] Sneaky Ninjas —> Drastic.8920/NeonGandhi.283
[NUDE] Beige (EU-division) —> Todd.1482

PvX:
[DHE] Darkhaven Elite —> popaz.1524/Kuzzi.2198
[HoTR] Heroes of Tyria’s Return —> BarCalliyon.5709/Sobiech.9613/Roxy.4609
[LS] Legendary Society —> Darkstar.5143/Asabora.1372
[Lion] Live In Our Nightmare —> Timeshift.6798
[MGW] Misfit Generation —> Rocket Dog.2710
[NOPE] No Pants Zone —> Ilafae.2587
[NVP] Non Verbal Persuasion —> Shamski.7645
[PS] Penguin Squad —> Hilko.1760
[RISE] Darkhavens Risen Army —> Buba.1658
[VII] The Seventh Syndicate —> jean.8497
[ZPM] Asuran Gaters —> Sir Booman.7903

Contacts:
NA:
- crudum.3278
- Rocket Dog.2710

OCE:
- Esphinix.5427

SEA:
- Esphinix.5427

EU:
- pkermaster.2163

Looking for a new home? Come join us today! Be a part of us as we ascend as one!

We have welcome packages for guilds that are considering transferring to Darkhaven.

I’m that squishy Asuran from Darkhaven.

(edited by Skrairgee.5870)

in Looking for...

Posted by: crudum.3278

crudum.3278

I had a fun time during our last server event! Especially the borderland races and red light green light games~ were hilarious to watch/participate in.

Our WvW guilds are fun to run with, and during the 3rd tournament and beyond proved they got a lot of fight in them.

Keep fighting Darkhaven

Darkhaven
The Tantalus Theatre Troupe [LOOT]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Quednau.7390

Quednau.7390

Darkhaven’s WvW players are one big family, We really do work good together as a team.. Currently our guilds carry the server, which isn’t a problem for us atm but it would just give us that extra push if we could get some Pug Commanders to take over the main zerg. Our Guilds do a great job on helping the commander with anything he would need to keep moral and the tick high.

So if you think you can take over DH blob fights or are just wanting to jump on the train then come join us! We need you!

Darkhaven
[Qrew] Leader
Warrior

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chariot.5240

Chariot.5240

I recently transferred to Darkhaven with our guild [NERD]. I honestly could not be more happy to be in such a good community. The facebook page, the server forums… These guys are really dedicated. Very happy to be here. Bump for Darkhaven, and bump for the Quaggan!

(edited by Chariot.5240)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tryden.6738

Tryden.6738

Been on Darkhaven since day one and it’s never been better. No bandwagoning, just legitimately devoted, cool people who know how to work together and love the server they fight for. A lot of talented WvW guilds that have a really strong relationship working together. Communication is excellent between commanders and zerg-busting groups.

Also pound-for-pound, we have more GvG guilds in bronze than any other server. And we’re ready to bring the fight to silver (which at this rate, should happen soon).

Also we have Zephy. WE. HAVE. ZEPHY.

Get on Darkhaven and you or your guild will never look for another home ever again. EVER. AGAIN. * eyes grow wider *

(also pls notice me zephy senpai)

Tryden The Illmatic, Darkhaven commander
Co-leader of [MEAN]
http://vindictiveonline.com

(edited by Tryden.6738)

in Looking for...

crudum.3278

Get on Darkhaven and you or your guild will never look for another home ever again. EVER. AGAIN. * eyes grow wider *

(also pls notice me zephy senpai)

tryden say whut ? .__________.
* goes into hiding *

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

10/10 can confirm our server has Zephy. WE. HAVE. ZEPHY.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Looking for...

crudum.3278

10/10 can confirm our server has Zephy. WE. HAVE. ZEPHY.

Pls. Pls. Y u do dis Jorek.

I knew I felt the presence of Darkhaven’s PvF Extraordinaire somewhere. * shivers * Always lurking aren’t you?

Darkhaven

(edited by crudum.3278)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ra Ra.9423

Ra Ra.9423

Been on DH since the beginning, but really only discovered WvW several months ago. What a great group of new friends I’ve encountered as I play more in WvW, in addition to PvE. DH players help each other to look good and play better.
There’s opportunity to zerg with the best, and to run small havoc groups. Play how you want is what it’s all about.
and
We have Zephy!

Ra ~ Asuran Gaters[ZPM]- Darkhaven
You only live once. But once is enough, if you do it right! …. Mae West

in Looking for...

Posted by: wook.7863

wook.7863

Love Darkhaven! What a great community, especially in the WvW realm. Our guild [MGW] is an awesome PvE guild but we support the server and have made some great relationships with the WvW regulars. Biggest thing i can say about Darkhaven WvW is dedication and fun people to be around!

in Looking for...

Tryden.6738

Bump for Zephy.

I mean Darkhaven. BUMP FOR DARKHAVEN.

Co-leader of [MEAN]

in Looking for...

Posted by: lazyhobo.5423

lazyhobo.5423

Morning? Papered keeps!
Afternoon? WE NEED EU PUGMANDER GO GO
….
We have Zephy, come join us! (its a girl on internet like Ana)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Hey there fellow Darkhavians. Just want to say sorry I haven’t been on much the past few weeks. I just moved and still working on settling things in at my new place. I’ll also be on during the Early NA hours 8am-1/2pm cst to pugmanned since my current shift changed to 3pm-12am. I can’t do it alone though so bump for any and all pugmanneders willing to help out!

Also i believe we do have zephy.

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

in Looking for...

Skrairgee.5870

Thread updated. Darkhaven would like to welcome [Hero], [Orr] and [oops] to the server!

in Looking for...

crudum.3278

Welcome to Darkhaven [Hero], [Orr] and [oops]!

also… guys pls. pls.

.________________.

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ceaszar.4532

Ceaszar.4532

Congratulation to us fellow Darkhaven members we finally got in T5 (For a while)

Let us all continue supporting our server and serve it well whenever you have time.

And another thing, Darkhaven needs heavy OCX/SEA guilds/people come and join us!

Watermelonitra/Akuma
Proud member of The Avant Garde [TAG]
Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Arius.7031

Welcome [Hero], [Orr], and [oops]! Great to have you guys.

I also believe we do in fact have zephy. So you should definitely transfer cus of that.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Baron Oakley.1539

Baron Oakley.1539

NSP would love to see Darkhaven in T4. They are one of the more skilled (actual skill, not blob-skill) servers we have faced.

Definitely consider DH, especially if you are EU. I agree with the OP’s assessment of DH’s coverage.

Tar Telemmaite
Northern Shiverpeaks – NSP Pride!

in Looking for...

Actium.8765

If we continue to do as good as we have been we will reach rank 14 by the end of this week. That will be the highest this server has ever been (maybe rank 13 at one point. not sure so i’ll check mos in a minute then edit this. lol)

Keep it up mates!

Edit: Nope rank 12 was the highest we ever hit and that was because it was the 4th week the game was out. lol We got rofl stomped by FA pretty hard then.

(edited by Actium.8765)

in Looking for...

Posted by: epiicsloth.1846

epiicsloth.1846

Im sorry to announce this, but members of Darkhaven, are trying to snipe the best guilds off the low tier EU servers, for there night capping and pug commanding , you dont see EU server members coming to NA to steal guilds , we cope with what we can instead of trying to make a bandwagon to a server.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Im sorry to announce this, but members of Darkhaven, are trying to snipe the best guilds off the low tier EU servers, for there night capping and pug commanding , you dont see EU server members coming to NA to steal guilds , we cope with what we can instead of trying to make a bandwagon to a server.

Sorry but my server lost some guilds to SFR before… Your statement is false.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Looking for...

Arius.7031

It’s patently false that EU don’t try to snipe NA guilds. In most EU threads, the first thing they announce is they’re looking for NA guilds. Where do those NA guilds come from? NA… Whether a person/group of people goes to a server to try to snipe specific guilds or not, it’s irrelevant to be honest. No matter what, if you get an NA guild to transfer to EU, 9/10 times it comes from the NA servers. Whether you targeted them or not is irrelevant, you took them.

I’m not privy to the details of this myself though, so idk if it’s even true. Just saying, don’t make a bigger deal out of it than it is. Further, posting this in our server recruitment thread is really low.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Looking for...

Posted by: pkermaster.2163

pkermaster.2163

Calabit a member of darkhaven server that is me. Currently in Ring of Fire Eu server. I neither speak or represent the whole point of view of my whole server I only represent my own. Owner of the guild Fury most of them were originaly pve or very new to the game. Been training them and running wvw ops daily to help out in wvw I also command usually at the downtime of the server usually 10:00pm or so when no one is on. I have spoken to a guild about transfering to darkhaven RA just as a conversation popped up because they said they liked fights and gvg. Now here is the thing I dont see the problem also members of your council know of this matter.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bowdosa.3687

Bowdosa.3687

Darkhaven has been my home server since I started GW2, we have a lovely social community and a huge WvW drive right now. Come join us, we’d love to have you!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Brennen.8051

Brennen.8051

Currently, the WvW scene of Darkhaven has been more than I expected! And with the current trend of guilds transferring over to join the battles, they have been welcomed with nothing but blood at the tips of their daggers and arrows! You can still hear the lament our enemies as they cower in their keeps and towers!

Long live Darkhaven!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Elspeth.6380

Elspeth.6380

Darkhaven has a lot of hot chicks. It is good to be here!

Janna Stormfury – Reaper
Grandpa Milk – Tempest
I make Frostfire Reaper WvW Montages: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcuCvzxe6z24VyoAdXQEaJQ

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kyano.1652

Kyano.1652

Join Darkhaven…and then join Qrew. We give you high fives =D!

That really random Charr.

in Looking for...

Tryden.6738

Thanks to everyone who came out to Darkhaven’s first singles mingle night! We had some great eligible bachelors and bachelorettes introduce themselves on our server Teamspeak. Ghost Face Trilla was a fantastic emcee and his icebreaker rounds were very well received.

Anyway, whether you’re single and ready to mingle, or already in a happy relationship, you should join this server. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

Co-leader of [MEAN]

(edited by Tryden.6738)

in Looking for...

Skrairgee.5870

Thread have been updated. Darkhaven would like to welcome [RioT] to the server!

We are still recruiting casuals/guilds/commanders to our server. Do join us and be part of our community.

in Looking for...

Posted by: lazyhobo.5423

lazyhobo.5423

Come Darkhaven! Del sucks, we have Zephy!

in Looking for...

crudum.3278

You should also join DH for Team Triple Lazy : D

Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Tryden.6738

After this week, we’ve proven we have what it takes to stay in silver and win. The next goal is to get into T4 and be competitive there.

That’s going to require more coverage. That means:

WE NEED YOU. points at you

So get on Darkhaven. Loaded with a bunch of talented fight guilds, a really social, fun community (WE HAVE SINGLES MINGLE NIGHTS) and a lot of trash cheese roamers (just kidding, they’re not trash, but some are cheese).

What we really need are some PPT guilds and some pugmanders who want to take control of a zerg, many of whom use Teamspeak, and wipe the floor with the enemy. (We’ll be releasing a WvW compilation video of the Darkhaven Militia you THAT’S RIGHT, YOU could be pugmanding later this week.)

Whisper the people listed in this thread to talk about coming here. YOU. WILL. NOT. REGRET. IT.

Co-leader of [MEAN]

in Looking for...

Skrairgee.5870

I’ve updated the thread and updated person to contact for respective coverages.

We have an awesome community and a great bunch of folks, but lack coverage to stay competitive in the tier we are in.

Do consider Darkhaven if you’re planning to transfer.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chariot.5240

Chariot.5240

Darkhaven has been such a good home for me, and my fellow guild-mates in [NERD]. The server has made it easy for me to tag up and command open guild ops, or main pug. Support keeps coming, in both kind words and followers.

Thank you Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Actium.8765

As of now we are loosing in T4, but only slightly. Two weeks ago GoM completely destroyed us but since then we have worked hard as a server to correct the mistakes we have made in the past. We are growing in confidence and in WvW players. I would alo like to thank all of those that have recently made the transfer to Darkhaven. Your contribution has most definitely been noticeable and though we may not say it all the time we do appreciate you giving Darkhaven WvW a chance to become your new home.

Now lets get out there and give CD and GoM a run for their money.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sobiech.9613

Sobiech.9613

We’re giving GoM and CD a good fight. Darkhaven could use a little love still in order to keep pushing up the ranks. It looks as though T4 is where we are now. With some assistance to fill in our coverage gaps, we can move into T3.

Reine Tovar [HoTR] – Mesmer
Aerika [HoTR] – Necromancer

in Looking for...

Arius.7031

Dh competing very capably in tier 4, currently 8k ahead of 2nd place. We’re here, and we intend to stay. If you want an environment that is equal parts fun/light hearted and skilled/face-wrecking, Dh might just be the place for you.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Looking for...

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

DH is a nice server, had lots of good fights against them, they are competitive, aggressive and determined

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in Looking for...

Actium.8765

bump for the 15 characters.

in Looking for...

Arius.7031

DH is a nice server, had lots of good fights against them, they are competitive, aggressive and determined

Thanks for the kind words

Bumpppp

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Looking for...

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

thanks for the good times

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in Looking for...

Actium.8765

Darkhaven is in T4 now and putting up the best fight that we can against SBI and GoM. Come and join us in an amazing matchup! We welcome all! Large guilds, small guilds, single players, and Commanders!

Also my guild could use some warrior lovin. lol

in Looking for...

Actium.8765

Oh here is our PUG zerg fighting SBI’s PUG zerg in EB. Thanks for the amazing night SBI and GoM hope you guys had as much fun as us!

in Looking for...

Actium.8765

vimeo.com/115907132#

the API doesn’t want to work. ;.;

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sobiech.9613

Sobiech.9613

DH is putting up a decent fight in T4 after many fights in T6 or below. Learning the ways of Silver as we speak. Come help with the transition. The community is super helpful and work together.

Check it out: darkhaven.us

Reine Tovar [HoTR] – Mesmer
Aerika [HoTR] – Necromancer

in Looking for...

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

In terms of EU guilds here’s what we need: We need a PPT guild, in our current spot there isn’t many GvG guilds that fight during EU prime, this is do to our placement in the rankings. So if your feeling a bit outnumbered by all the EU gvg guilds you can come here and be assured your play style is sorely needed. Which also means name recognition for your guild, since you’d be the main force at that time. We would need someone who doesn’t mind being a “pug” commander as most of the EU prime spot are single players. This is a great opportunity for a EU guild to stand out amongst the crowd! My guild has about 10 EU players who would love to have more friends to play with! What are you waiting for??

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

EU please come help these Americans out, they need you here! We need PPT, Havoc/Roamers and just more bodies during EU time! Come be the off prime time squad!

in Looking for...

Actium.8765

you guys should have just told FSP to xfer over then we could all be happy. lol

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

you guys should have just told FSP to xfer over then we could all be happy. lol

Now there is a thought! But the GvG groups of FSP would be unhappy..at least until we bumped up DH’s rankings.

in Looking for...

Skrairgee.5870

Thread updated.

Darkhaven welcomes [NUDE] and [SNKY]! Glad to have you guys here.

We are still recruiting to cover some holes in our coverage gaps! Do contact anybody in the list of contact if you want to find out more information about the server.