Empty guild/friend list

Empty guild/friend list

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hokeypokey.2135

Hokeypokey.2135

Good afternoon everybody!

I recently returned from a long break after HoT released as it wasn’t exactly my cup of tea and had been playing WoW but if any of you have been following Warcraft you’ll know I’m one of the many that got burned out grinding artifact power and the release of even more artifact power to grind in 7.2 just made my heart sink and I couldn’t continue to do it.

Anyway I logged in for the first time in nearly a year and to no surprise my friend list was dead and so were the guilds I was in. Even the looking for group seems very stagnant especially in the dungeon and looking for more raid section ( I really wanted to check out the raids in this game.)

I’m a firm believer that MMOs are meant to be played with friends and really want to try to find some active guilds that still do group content, but don’t really want to be part of those huge guilds with hundreds of members where it seems like nobody knows anybody.

So if your guild is mainly PvE focused and has room for another newbie player or you need a friend to tag along send me a friend request!

Empty guild/friend list

in Looking for...

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You might try the ‘Looking for…’ sub-forum.

Welcome return, and good luck.

Empty guild/friend list

in Looking for...

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

Also, https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/ for GW2 guild recruitment.

Empty guild/friend list

in Looking for...

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

Empty guild/friend list

in Looking for...

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

Hey! You sound like you may fit the Nude way. We are very social guild, we like new and returning players and we are running training raid groups! If you’re over 18, and an opened minded person put us on your list of guilds to consider. Our recruitment post is found here in these forums:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/NA-NUDE-It-s-a-Nudie-thing/

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

Empty guild/friend list

in Looking for...

Posted by: Archranis.2375

Archranis.2375

Hi HokeyPokey,

If you meet our age requirement (over 30), I’d like to extend an invitation for you to join our guild, Just Us Grownups.

We’re a small guild that’s built on the principle that older, mature and well-mannered gamers don’t need an extensive amount of structure to play the game together. What really sets us apart is that we don’t have officers and it’s the membership itself that runs the guild and protects itself from drama.

Here are the basics:

• We’re on the Jade Quarry server (NA) but since we’re PvE all North American servers are welcome.
  • We’re a small guild that would like to remain relatively small (for the sake of manageablity)
  • We have a fairly equal balance of both male and female players
  • We have a fully upgraded guild hall
  • We have a Teamspeak 3 server and a comprehensive and active website

We’re looking for members who are going to interact with the guild both game-wise and socially.

If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, you can read more about us by visiting our site and reading

Our Code of Conduct

How the Guild is Run

You can also view our recruitment post here

If you’d like to join, we have a simple application which can be found here

We look forward to hearing from you and whether it’s with us or another, we wish you best of luck in finding a guild!

[JUGs] Just Us Grownups — http://jugs-guild.com
Contacts: Archranis.2375 // Neksis Syxx.6983