Exp player looking for RP guild!

in Looking for...

Posted by: takatsu.9416

takatsu.9416

I’ve been playing since release and run three level 80s, my primary is a Mesmer, and have been doing a lot of heavy pve, farming, dungeon runs, etc in the first 5 months and then did a lot of wvw onwards. I’ve ran a guild and part of large guilds as well!

But! I’ve always enjoyed creative writing, the gw2 landscape/scenery and lore and stuff, I used to RP on forums when I was in middle school xD so I’m wondering how it would be to RP in a game/with a guild! (never did it before) it seems like something interesting after experiencing most of what gw2 has to offer currently

I love building communities, family like atmosphere, epic laughs and moments and am very friendly

I’m EST, Ehmry Bay and can’t really transfer as I have ties here but I’d love to guest, spend lots of time and learn what it’s like!

I’m working on a little something that is sort of a super long novel version of my characters backstory and various friends/players that’s in the story haha ^^ if u want to take a look just check out the link on my sig, and look for the link there!

Thanks for your time! Please let me know if you think you’d be able to welcome me

(edited by takatsu.9416)

in Looking for...

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

Check your PMs

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!