Fair sized guild Looking for new Server

in Looking for...

Posted by: skeppi.4856

skeppi.4856

Hey all,

I’m looking for a new server for myself and guildmates. We’re a WvW focused guild and looking for a server with a good wvw presence and has oceanic/asian timezone coverage(Tired of losing everything overnight).

We play during NA primetime 4-12pm central, So we’d like to find a home in which we’d help make a difference and not just add to a zergfest. Currently during our wvw nights we bring 30+ members and on our off days we’re usually 15+

Reasons for us wanting to leave current server.
- Server is full of 1-4man PVE guilds who make up a completely unorganized zerg.(We’re one of maybe 2 guilds who are WvW focused who bring 30+)
- Server has a very negative attitude which believes you can’t win unless you outnumber the enemy. (Our guild thrives on fighting superior numbers)
- Current group of commanders in wvw are karma farmers who don’t care about wvw score(It’s a PVE server), So they happily trade T3 assets for paper assets.

If you think your server fits the description let me know via reply/message.

The Balance [TB]
80 Engi / 2×80 Ranger / 80 War / 2×80 Mesmer / 80 Necro / 80 Thief / 80 Ele / 80 Guard

in Looking for...

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

A question what tier range are you looking at?

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Looking for...

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

I’ll probably get a lot of hate for this, but whatever…

Send a scout to any T1 server. Let them tell you whakittens really like. Yeah, there are more people here, but it seems like you care about a lot of the same things as T1 guilds…

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Personal message sent!

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Looking for...

Clockradio.3257

Personal message sent!

I think I speak for most of SOR when I say that we fully endorse any guild moving to JQ…

tsym.enjin.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

SoS has oceanics.
SoS needs NA.
You are NA.
Come to SoS.

We can arrange a chat to find out if SoS is right for you.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Looking for...

Posted by: JoshuaLim.5197

JoshuaLim.5197

Fort Aspenwood is always looking for more organised guild groups. Our guilds work well together, regularly playing off each other’s movements. We will megazerg IF totally necessary. But many of our commanders are opposed to it. Most of the times it’s multiple groups working multiple objectives together. That being said, your guild will not just become part of a zergfest should you guys join FA.

With our current matchups, Fort Aspenwood has been on the losing side in term of numbers for weeks now. But we keep on fighting, using tactics over numbers and we’re still holding strong.

So if you’re looking for a never-surrender-server that doesn’t believe in megazerging then FA is a good home for you and your guildies

Edit: Oh and I’m a SEA player and FA has many talented players that do good work during Oceanic and SEA timezone.

Joshua Omgculling (Thief)
Fort Aspenwood | Deep Penetrations [DPS]

(edited by JoshuaLim.5197)

in Looking for...

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

From your description, JQ, SoS, and FA seem like the three best servers for you.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in Looking for...

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

As someone who fought SoS (only for a short while), I can tell you they seemed pretty okay on the forums as well as respectful on the field. They have the oceanic as evidenced by our bls being painted their color every morning, but they have a weaker NA.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in Looking for...

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

Personal message sent!

I think I speak for most of SOR when I say that we fully endorse any guild moving to JQ…

We love all our little balls of hate (Small Guilds) on JQ and always welcome more.

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

in Looking for...

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

I would highly recommend JQ

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

(edited by LethalxKiller.3571)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ace.9861

Ace.9861

Go to JQ! Help create an even more balanced Teir 1….Do NOT come to SOR!

Thanks

Leader of Feelings Aren’t Required
FEAR @ FA

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

Since SoR, Blackgate and TC don’t need any more NA guilds, FA is the only other server that fits your criteria. Can’t think of another server that has decent presence in NA, Oceanic and SEA.

in Looking for...

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Go to JQ. They can use more NA guilds to make T1 more competitive.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

JQ is used to fighting with enemies twice our number. So come to JQ today and recieve a hug and a feeling of 24/7 action plus also balancing Tier 1 at the same time.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Looking for...

Clockradio.3257

Remember the last guild everyone tried to get to go to JQ ended up going to SOR… don’t force it, just show them why you are the best server for them other than “we need more people and they don’t”.

tsym.enjin.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Grav.3568

Grav.3568

We play during NA primetime 4-12pm central, So we’d like to find a home in which we’d help make a difference and not just add to a zergfest.

Bolded the important part for all you T1/2 servers out there. :P

I would argue there’s a decent case for going T5 atm, since there’s a pretty big PPT gap between them and T4 right now.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wididyth.3847

Wididyth.3847

Hi Serjical ^^

You say you and your guild wish to help make a difference in the server you plan to go. You’re playing during NA 4pm – 12pm.
Have you considered going on an EU server ?
It seems that you are playing during their night and many of them lack players at this moment.

If you want a server in which people think that a skilled bus worth better than a big crowd, with a good WvW involvement, maybe you could come on Jade Sea.
We are currently in T2 but we hope we will reach again the T1. Unfortunately, we don’t have an oceanic/asian timezone coverage, but I am sure you could help us !
It won’t be easy to play on our server during our night as it seems that our opponents don’t need to rest, but if you’re looking for challenge, you could be our shield.

For further information, please see this topic, you will learn more about Jade Sea and the reasons why you could be glad to join us.

Dexterité [DEX] : : : Guardian / Ranger / Mesmer / Engi / War lv80.
“I found myself noob until I met someone who moves his character with his mice.”

(edited by Wididyth.3847)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Man Wididyth your english is so much better than my terrible french

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wididyth.3847

Wididyth.3847

Don’t blame yourself and keep on doing some efforts, english is by far easier to learn than french x:

Dexterité [DEX] : : : Guardian / Ranger / Mesmer / Engi / War lv80.
“I found myself noob until I met someone who moves his character with his mice.”

(edited by Wididyth.3847)

in Looking for...

Posted by: skeppi.4856

skeppi.4856

Thanks for the responses guys.

The Server we’re currently on is SBI, while it has a good community for PVE it’s unfortunately a terrible environment for WvW. The server has 2-3 WvW guilds at most and I believe we’re the only ones who constantly have 10-35 players in a map. We like to play coordinated fights vs superior numbers and winning by skill, group makeup and tactics. We usually play on opponents borderlands for(6-8hrs)during our wvw nights and on our off days usually 10-15man EB for daily and move where server needs us.

We’d like to avoid T1 as we’ve been there done that for a long time on release when SBI was in that bracket forever. We’re trying to avoid HUGE zergs but we know its inevitable so we do expect zergs just prefer not being forced to play as one.

- Servers with a community Teamspeak/mumble are a bonus and we’d have representatives in it even though we typically use our Mumble as our main Voice comm.
- Servers that have some tpvp presence would be a bonus as well(Not expecting AR but definitely more than the SBI wasteland with no players in it). We do have a tpvp team and would be setting up a Guild vs Guild custom for server(We like to scrim to improve and hope that would be welcome).

- In the past on SBI we’ve run/participate in weekly teaching for pve pug players to teach how to play in wvw. Do’s/Do nots of siege placement, importantance of siege to make choke points/killzones, Importance of havoc groups and choking supply, importance of keeping an eye on timer when capping so you get guaranteed pts if you don’t plan to defend asset etc. Typical kitten but surprisingly most of the pugs needed to learn it.

- We are T6 and happily invite people from smaller guilds to join us for guild missions so everyone has opportunity to get commendations. We run this twice weekly to accommodate east/west time zones.

The Balance [TB]
80 Engi / 2×80 Ranger / 80 War / 2×80 Mesmer / 80 Necro / 80 Thief / 80 Ele / 80 Guard

in Looking for...

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

I say come over to fa or at least send a scout over to see for yourself. We have a community ts that is widely used. Have tons of havok squids, as server we focus on pvp not ppt though that comes as well. I know you’ll won’t regret coming here if you do

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

in Looking for...

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Thanks for the responses guys.

The Server we’re currently on is SBI, while it has a good community for PVE it’s unfortunately a terrible environment for WvW. The server has 2-3 WvW guilds at most and I believe we’re the only ones who constantly have 10-35 players in a map. We like to play coordinated fights vs superior numbers and winning by skill, group makeup and tactics. We usually play on opponents borderlands for(6-8hrs)during our wvw nights and on our off days usually 10-15man EB for daily and move where server needs us.

We’d like to avoid T1 as we’ve been there done that for a long time on release when SBI was in that bracket forever. We’re trying to avoid HUGE zergs but we know its inevitable so we do expect zergs just prefer not being forced to play as one.

- Servers with a community Teamspeak/mumble are a bonus and we’d have representatives in it even though we typically use our Mumble as our main Voice comm.
- Servers that have some tpvp presence would be a bonus as well(Not expecting AR but definitely more than the SBI wasteland with no players in it). We do have a tpvp team and would be setting up a Guild vs Guild custom for server(We like to scrim to improve and hope that would be welcome).

- In the past on SBI we’ve run/participate in weekly teaching for pve pug players to teach how to play in wvw. Do’s/Do nots of siege placement, importantance of siege to make choke points/killzones, Importance of havoc groups and choking supply, importance of keeping an eye on timer when capping so you get guaranteed pts if you don’t plan to defend asset etc. Typical kitten but surprisingly most of the pugs needed to learn it.

- We are T6 and happily invite people from smaller guilds to join us for guild missions so everyone has opportunity to get commendations. We run this twice weekly to accommodate east/west time zones.

Sounds great. We could use some NA on SoS as we are always outnumbered against TC/DB/FA during NA. We have the oceanics that you desire for coverage. We have no WvW guilds. We are a PvX server that plays hard by coordinating amongst small groups or militia. We are able to field our home borderland and EB currently with a squad running on opponent BL during NA. While we do have players that are new to WvW, we also have T1 veterans who are willing to teach.

SoS is like SBI but with Oceanic coverage and a slightly less NA and no WvW guilds. We have a new community ts3/site we are ramping up. Come be part of a underdog server instead of going to FA/DB/TC.

Cheers

Luvpie

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Looking for...

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I think you guys would have fun on SoS. I really liked the community when I was on SoS.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Looking for...

Le Rooster.8715

Based on everything you said i can recommend two servers to you.

Sea of Sorrows-Strong militia presence, very resilient, very strong oceanic, decent SEA, weak NA, very friendly and relaxed enviroment with a strong community focus on many of the guilds that are here.

Fort Aspenwood-Strong guild presence, lower militia presence, strong NA, Strong Oceanic, decent SEA, more organized then SoS.

in Looking for...

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Agreed with the majority of the posters, no one needs guilds like the tier 1 servers. Please, think of the tier 1 servers.

Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

If you actually want to be able to play during NA prime dont come to tier 1…. the game is broken and unplayable due to skill lag.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Looking for...

Clockradio.3257

If you actually want to be able to play during NA prime dont come to tier 1…. the game is broken and unplayable due to skill lag.

Lol

tsym.enjin.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

JQ needs NA help, go there.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

This guild isn’t interested in zerging. JQ has more than enough NA with Agg, Pro, LeeT and FoE coming in.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

As somebody who has recently fought both Servers, either SoS or FA would be a solid fit for you.

Both Servers have decent overnight coverage (SoS Oceanic is really solid) but could use more NA to battle the likes of TC and DB (though why SoS has been matched with TC 4 out of 5 weeks is beyond me :P).

FA already has a decently-established NA so would be a better choice if you want support during your Guild’s primetime while SoS would greatly benefit from a “BL-focused” Guild as they mostly had to bunker in EB against us during NA (which they did very well).

Both Servers know how to fight and will bring it all week long.

Oh, and I’m still contractually-obligated to say FA sucks and they use Sonar Beards to cheat

NAGA|TC

in Looking for...

Posted by: jul.7602

jul.7602

Hey all,

I’m looking for a new server for myself and guildmates. We’re a WvW focused guild and looking for a server with a good wvw presence and has oceanic/asian timezone coverage(Tired of losing everything overnight).

We play during NA primetime 4-12pm central, So we’d like to find a home in which we’d help make a difference and not just add to a zergfest. Currently during our wvw nights we bring 30+ members and on our off days we’re usually 15+

- Server is full of 1-4man PVE guilds who make up a completely unorganized zerg.(We’re one of maybe 2 guilds who are WvW focused who bring 30+)
- Server has a very negative attitude which believes you can’t win unless you outnumber the enemy. (Our guild thrives on fighting superior numbers)
- Current group of commanders in wvw are karma farmers who don’t care about wvw score(It’s a PVE server), So they happily trade T3 assets for paper assets.

So from what I understand.

Your an NA guild looking for a server you can make a difference in (a server with small a NA crew) but you don’t want to get your stuff flipped overnight (good coverage eliminates servers below bracket 2) and you don’t want to always run in a zerg (eliminates t1 servers, TC still questionable).

Possible servers
SOR=- Too many zergs, Heavy NA, stacked
JQ=- Too many zergs, Large NA, stacked
BG=- Too many zergs, Large NA, stacked
TC=- Many zergs, good NA, kind of stacked. + good coverage
DB= +/- Some zergs depending which prime and guild raid schedules. +developing NA + great coverage
FA= – Little to no coverage, good na
EB= No coverage +not many zergs
SoS=- lacks coverage (has an ok oceanic) + Not many zergs.
Mag=no coverage
KN=little to no coverage
CD=No coverage
Yaks=^
SBI=^
BP=^
DH=^
NS=^
GoM=^
IoJ=^
HoD=^
AR=^
DR=^
SF=^
FG=^
ET=^

Anvil Rock 118
Blackgate 250
Borlis Pass 139
Crystal Desert 219
NA Darkhaven 165
NA Devona’s Rest 85
NA Dragonbrand 236
NA Ehmry Bay 178
NA Eredon Terrace 83
NA Ferguson’s Crossing 102
NA Fort Aspenwood 222
NA Gate of Madness 196
NA Henge of Denravi 134
NA Isle of Janthir 218
NA Jade Quarry 248
NA Kaineng 94
NA Maguuma 158
NA Northern Shiverpeaks 172
NA Sanctum of Rall 211
NA Sea of Sorrows 207
NA Sorrow’s Furnace 181
NA Stormbluff Isle 187
NA Tarnished Coast 351
NA Yak’s Bend

DragonBrand would fit your criteria well.

(edited by jul.7602)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

SoS has a great oceanic squad, not an ok

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Looking for...

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

Hey all,

Your an NA guild looking for a server you can make a difference in (a server with small a NA crew) but you don’t want to get your stuff flipped overnight (good coverage eliminates servers below bracket 2) and you don’t want to always run in a zerg (eliminates t1 servers, TC still questionable).

Possible servers
DB= +/- Some zergs depending which prime and guild raid schedules. +developing NA + great coverage
Mag=no coverage
KN=little to no coverage
CD=No coverage
Yaks=^
SBI=^
BP=^
DH=^
NS=^
GoM=^
IoJ=^
HoD=^
AR=^
DR=^
SF=^
FG=^
ET=^

Anvil Rock 118
Blackgate 250
Borlis Pass 139
Crystal Desert 219
NA Darkhaven 165
NA Devona’s Rest 85
NA Dragonbrand 236
NA Ehmry Bay 178
NA Eredon Terrace 83
NA Fort Aspenwood 222
NA Gate of Madness 196
NA Henge of Denravi 134
NA Isle of Janthir 218
NA Jade Quarry 248
NA Kaineng 94
NA Maguuma 158
NA Sanctum of Rall 211
NA Sea of Sorrows 207
NA Sorrow’s Furnace 181
NA Stormbluff Isle 187
NA Tarnished Coast 351
NA Yak’s Bend

Lol fa little to no coverage. Yes you won last week but we’ve beaten you guys a few times. So far this reset we have been over 300 ppt most of the day and over 400 at night.

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

in Looking for...

jul.7602

Hey all,

Possible servers
Mag=no coverage
KN=little to no coverage
CD=No coverage
Yaks=^
SBI=^
BP=^
DH=^
NS=^
GoM=^
IoJ=^
HoD=^
AR=^
DR=^
SF=^
FG=^
ET=^

Anvil Rock 118
Blackgate 250
Borlis Pass 139
Crystal Desert 219
NA Darkhaven 165
NA Devona’s Rest 85
NA Dragonbrand 236
NA Ehmry Bay 178
NA Eredon Terrace 83
NA Fort Aspenwood 222
NA Gate of Madness 196
NA Henge of Denravi 134
NA Isle of Janthir 218
NA Jade Quarry 248
NA Kaineng 94
NA Maguuma 158
NA Sanctum of Rall 211
NA Sea of Sorrows 207
NA Sorrow’s Furnace 181
NA Stormbluff Isle 187
NA Tarnished Coast 351
NA Yak’s Bend

Lol fa little to no coverage. Yes you won last week but we’ve beaten you guys a few times. So far this reset we have been over 300 ppt most of the day and over 400 at night.

The only reason you beat DB was because TC focused their entire server on DB and limited our points. This is clearly proven by our last couple of matches where you lost by 100K+ points. FA is fighting smaller servers that don’t have much or any coverage at all, so your second point is invalid.

@SoS
If SoS oceanic was that good, they wouldn’t end up losing most of their stuff during oceanic primetime. The only time this doesn’t occur is when SoS is against a server with no coverage at all.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Might I recommend Fort-Aspenwood?

Our North American presence is well established, and we have at least 1 60 man zerg moving across borderlands the entire day. Our oceanics however, are quite hit or miss because some nights it’s uA’s guild missions and sometimes AVTR takes a night off. However, with the leader of our largest oceanic guild by far coming back from a 2 month hiatus, our oceanic presence does outmatch Sea of Sorrow’s by a large mile. When the matchups were TC/DB/FA, our oceanic was by far our most consistent timezone.

Our SEA is indeed one of our weaker timeslots, but not by alot. With DPS coming in a few months back, our SEA presence has increased phenomenally and we can hold our own during SEA primetime against the likes of DB, provided we have another server with similar SEA coverage to us (ex. TC). Our SEA community is still growing, with militia commanders stepping up so DPS doesn’t need to turtle our BL so much anymore.

Admittedly, I don’t think we actually have 1 fully fledged european guild, but with school out, we have a commander from [RET] running WxP trains all day covering for our European presence. However, since any other server that’s not TC or T1 doesn’t have much of an European presence anyway, this isn’t a problem.

Lastly, we queue 2 maps on average (EB + a BL) and maybe 3 on good nights. We always have 1 empty borderland that needs an organized force on it. We also have a community Ts3. Hope you choose Fort Aspenwood as your new home, we could really use you when we get into tough matches later on.

Edit : If Fort Aspenwood is not your target destination, may I recommend SoS, JQ or TC? Honestly, I would say DB, but a lot of their “old guard” has left because of newer transfers and they may implode like what happened to kaineng

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

(edited by Ruru.1302)

in Looking for...

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Just lol at that DB guy he’s obviously a little biased and uniformed about many servers

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

If SoS oceanic was that good, they wouldn’t end up losing most of their stuff during oceanic primetime.

Do we?

Look, if you want to sell DB than best to talk about strengths of DB rather than make up stuff about other servers.

I reckon too that DB and TC have had these one-sided matches these last few weeks and it makes more sense to boost the coverage in other servers that have really good players on there such as FA, EBay, SoS and so on which will make the matches more fun and competitive for TC and DB.

Sea of Sorrows

(edited by Actinotus.6410)

in Looking for...

Le Rooster.8715

Hey all,

Possible servers
Mag=no coverage
KN=little to no coverage
CD=No coverage
Yaks=^
SBI=^
BP=^
DH=^
NS=^
GoM=^
IoJ=^
HoD=^
AR=^
DR=^
SF=^
FG=^
ET=^

Anvil Rock 118
Blackgate 250
Borlis Pass 139
Crystal Desert 219
NA Darkhaven 165
NA Devona’s Rest 85
NA Dragonbrand 236
NA Ehmry Bay 178
NA Eredon Terrace 83
NA Fort Aspenwood 222
NA Gate of Madness 196
NA Henge of Denravi 134
NA Isle of Janthir 218
NA Jade Quarry 248
NA Kaineng 94
NA Maguuma 158
NA Sanctum of Rall 211
NA Sea of Sorrows 207
NA Sorrow’s Furnace 181
NA Stormbluff Isle 187
NA Tarnished Coast 351
NA Yak’s Bend

The only reason you beat DB was because TC focused their entire server on DB and limited our points. This is clearly proven by our last couple of matches where you lost by 100K+ points. FA is fighting smaller servers that don’t have much or any coverage at all, so your second point is invalid.

@SoS
If SoS oceanic was that good, they wouldn’t end up losing most of their stuff during oceanic primetime. The only time this doesn’t occur is when SoS is against a server with no coverage at all.

orly?

Attachments:

in Looking for...

Gellor.6497

Might I recommend Fort-Aspenwood?

Our North American presence is well established, and we have at least 1 60 man zerg moving across borderlands the entire day. Our oceanics however, are quite hit or miss because some nights it’s uA’s guild missions and sometimes AVTR takes a night off. However, with the leader of our largest oceanic guild by far coming back from a 2 month hiatus, our oceanic presence does outmatch Sea of Sorrow’s by a large mile. When the matchups were TC/DB/FA, our oceanic was by far our most consistent timezone.

Our SEA is indeed one of our weaker timeslots, but not by alot. With DPS coming in a few months back, our SEA presence has increased phenomenally and we can hold our own during SEA primetime against the likes of DB, provided we have another server with similar SEA coverage to us (ex. TC). Our SEA community is still growing, with militia commanders stepping up so DPS doesn’t need to turtle our BL so much anymore.

Admittedly, I don’t think we actually have 1 fully fledged european guild, but with school out, we have a commander from [RET] running WxP trains all day covering for our European presence. However, since any other server that’s not TC or T1 doesn’t have much of an European presence anyway, this isn’t a problem.

Lastly, we queue 2 maps on average (EB + a BL) and maybe 3 on good nights. We always have 1 empty borderland that needs an organized force on it. We also have a community Ts3. Hope you choose Fort Aspenwood as your new home, we could really use you when we get into tough matches later on.

Edit : If Fort Aspenwood is not your target destination, may I recommend SoS, JQ or TC? Honestly, I would say DB, but a lot of their “old guard” has left because of newer transfers and they may implode like what happened to kaineng

Wtf are you talking about? Alot of the transfers left and the old guard are here. Don’t post dumb kitten without knowledge

P.S. we aren’t going to implode, our server is coming together nicely.

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

(edited by Gellor.6497)

in Looking for...

Gellor.6497

Hey all,

Possible servers
Mag=no coverage
KN=little to no coverage
CD=No coverage
Yaks=^
SBI=^
BP=^
DH=^
NS=^
GoM=^
IoJ=^
HoD=^
AR=^
DR=^
SF=^
FG=^
ET=^

Anvil Rock 118
Blackgate 250
Borlis Pass 139
Crystal Desert 219
NA Darkhaven 165
NA Devona’s Rest 85
NA Dragonbrand 236
NA Ehmry Bay 178
NA Eredon Terrace 83
NA Fort Aspenwood 222
NA Gate of Madness 196
NA Henge of Denravi 134
NA Isle of Janthir 218
NA Jade Quarry 248
NA Kaineng 94
NA Maguuma 158
NA Sanctum of Rall 211
NA Sea of Sorrows 207
NA Sorrow’s Furnace 181
NA Stormbluff Isle 187
NA Tarnished Coast 351
NA Yak’s Bend

@SoS

orly?

That was from what 5/6 months ago

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Looking for...

jul.7602

Hey all,

Possible servers
Mag=no coverage
KN=little to no coverage
CD=No coverage
Yaks=^
SBI=^
BP=^
DH=^
NS=^
GoM=^
IoJ=^
HoD=^
AR=^
DR=^
SF=^
FG=^
ET=^

Anvil Rock 118
Blackgate 250
Borlis Pass 139
Crystal Desert 219
NA Darkhaven 165
NA Devona’s Rest 85
NA Dragonbrand 236
NA Ehmry Bay 178
NA Eredon Terrace 83
NA Fort Aspenwood 222
NA Gate of Madness 196
NA Henge of Denravi 134
NA Isle of Janthir 218
NA Jade Quarry 248
NA Kaineng 94
NA Maguuma 158
NA Sanctum of Rall 211
NA Sea of Sorrows 207
NA Sorrow’s Furnace 181
NA Stormbluff Isle 187
NA Tarnished Coast 351
NA Yak’s Bend

@SoS

orly?

Even worse was that DB actually game back and won that match.

in Looking for...

Le Rooster.8715

Hey all,

Possible servers
Mag=no coverage
KN=little to no coverage
CD=No coverage
Yaks=^
SBI=^
BP=^
DH=^
NS=^
GoM=^
IoJ=^
HoD=^
AR=^
DR=^
SF=^
FG=^
ET=^

Anvil Rock 118
Blackgate 250
Borlis Pass 139
Crystal Desert 219
NA Darkhaven 165
NA Devona’s Rest 85
NA Dragonbrand 236
NA Ehmry Bay 178
NA Eredon Terrace 83
NA Fort Aspenwood 222
NA Gate of Madness 196
NA Henge of Denravi 134
NA Isle of Janthir 218
NA Jade Quarry 248
NA Kaineng 94
NA Maguuma 158
NA Sanctum of Rall 211
NA Sea of Sorrows 207
NA Sorrow’s Furnace 181
NA Stormbluff Isle 187
NA Tarnished Coast 351
NA Yak’s Bend

@SoS

orly?

Okay cool, i don’t understand your point. You are so desperately trying to recruit that you feel the need to bring down other servers to show DB’s superiority, just focus on showing what DB is about and see if the guild likes it don’t feel the need to bring down other servers.

Why is it all the guild recruitment threads end up in DB trolling.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

have you considered NSP?

• You and your guild would DEFINITELY make a difference as our pop is not huge.
  • We definitely have no problem fighting when outnumbered.
  • We have a great PvE community
  • Admittedly, our Oceanic presence is not huge, but it seems to be getting slowing bigger and bigger.

in Looking for...

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

As much as I’d REALLY like to have more on JQ, since we’ve been riding the ole’ outmanned buff the past 4 hours, T1-T2 do not sound like what you are looking for. In fact, an EU server sounds like the best idea. You’d be playing off hours coverage which could be really an exciting challenge for you.

Sorry my fellow T1’ers…. I’m honest to a fault

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Looking for...

jul.7602

Hey all,

Possible servers
Mag=no coverage
KN=little to no coverage
CD=No coverage
Yaks=^
SBI=^
BP=^
DH=^
NS=^
GoM=^
IoJ=^
HoD=^
AR=^
DR=^
SF=^
FG=^
ET=^

Anvil Rock 118
Blackgate 250
Borlis Pass 139
Crystal Desert 219
NA Darkhaven 165
NA Devona’s Rest 85
NA Dragonbrand 236
NA Ehmry Bay 178
NA Eredon Terrace 83
NA Fort Aspenwood 222
NA Gate of Madness 196
NA Henge of Denravi 134
NA Isle of Janthir 218
NA Jade Quarry 248
NA Kaineng 94
NA Maguuma 158
NA Sanctum of Rall 211
NA Sea of Sorrows 207
NA Sorrow’s Furnace 181
NA Stormbluff Isle 187
NA Tarnished Coast 351
NA Yak’s Bend

@SoS

orly?

Okay cool, i don’t understand your point. You are so desperately trying to recruit that you feel the need to bring down other servers to show DB’s superiority, just focus on showing what DB is about and see if the guild likes it don’t feel the need to bring down other servers.

I simply exposed your blatant lie, bringing down your server was just a side effect which doesn’t bother me at all, it’s none of my concern. The way you hastily used phony evidence to assert something in order to curry favor clearly shows your desperation and lack of clarity.

I’m not desperate, just mindful of facts and critical of disinformation. I simply did a quick analysis of all the servers to narrow down which of them they would find suitable. The guild is looking for the truth, nothing else.

(edited by jul.7602)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Provac.3598

Provac.3598

I would say that JQ and TC has similar numbers in terms of NA. The thing about JQ is that we focus highly on map co-ordination with the server TS and have a few map leading NA WvW guilds with our biggest guild having 40 people per guild online during NA prime. I will not say JQ is stacked as we don’t have the 500 man guilds that are present on SoR and BG. Our EU and Oceanic time is less than other T1 Servers, but we still manage to hold ppt because of decided players defending our towers for us. We have a strong SEA Presence but again not stacked with only ATM fielding more than 30 players during SEA Prime.

If we cannot convince you to come to T1, I would consider TC and FA. Both these servers have good oceanic and SEA coverage and have a few organised WvW guilds. Before you make any decision I would speak with the servers you are interested in, ask for honest opinions and talk about the weaknesses of the server. Most servers I’m sure will be willing to help with the transfer costs as it benefits you to transfer to their server, so try not to be bribed as much. Also consider narrowing it down to 1-3 servers and sending a member over there to run reset and NA prime to get a feel of how the server operates.

Wherever you guys go, good luck =)

in Looking for...

Le Rooster.8715

Hey all,

Possible servers
Mag=no coverage
KN=little to no coverage
CD=No coverage
Yaks=^
SBI=^
BP=^
DH=^
NS=^
GoM=^
IoJ=^
HoD=^
AR=^
DR=^
SF=^
FG=^
ET=^

Anvil Rock 118
Blackgate 250
Borlis Pass 139
Crystal Desert 219
NA Darkhaven 165
NA Devona’s Rest 85
NA Dragonbrand 236
NA Ehmry Bay 178
NA Eredon Terrace 83
NA Fort Aspenwood 222
NA Gate of Madness 196
NA Henge of Denravi 134
NA Isle of Janthir 218
NA Jade Quarry 248
NA Kaineng 94
NA Maguuma 158
NA Sanctum of Rall 211
NA Sea of Sorrows 207
NA Sorrow’s Furnace 181
NA Stormbluff Isle 187
NA Tarnished Coast 351
NA Yak’s Bend

@SoS

orly?

I simply exposed your blatant lie, bringing down your server was just a side effect which doesn’t bother me at all, it’s none of my concern. The way you hastily used phony evidence to assert something in order to curry favor clearly shows your desperation and lack of clarity.

I’m not desperate, just mindful of facts and critical of disinformation. I simply did a quick analysis of all the servers to narrow down which of them they would find suitable. The guild is looking for the truth, nothing else.

Lol? how did i lie, the picture is what actually happened i jsut replied with “orly?” with a picture showing us ticking wagonbrand to 0 ppt durign OCEANIC PERIOD where a couple of hours later DURING SEA PERIOD db would take it all back.

Anyyyyyways lets not sidetrack the thread anymore deal?

in Looking for...

Gellor.6497

That picture was from 5 to 6 months ago. You ask DB to respectful but then just bash us and call us Wagonbrand…. yea makes total sense. BTW I suggested you guys as destination so just shut up already

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Looking for...

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

I’d go to FA. They lost some NA coverage and could do with strengthening. The way the game is headed, T1 and T2 are going to be the best choice for good regular competition. Anything below that and you just don’t know if the other servers will turn up or not.