Guilds: Activate Recruit Mode!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Beaudie.4308

Beaudie.4308

Hi! My name is Beau, and I am the public relations director for our guild, Xexeon (Crystal Desert, usually active in the afternoon/night time EST). We’re a guild that’s been together for over five years through various stems of games. Right now we are attempting to grow our guild and expand our horizon to new people! We cover all specialties, including PvE, PvP, Dungeons, Guild Missions, but rarely do WvW. We just claimed our Guild Hall and for looking for new members who can help us succeed and restore the ruins of our halls! If you would like to join us, please send me a message at IGN: Beaudie Boy (Account name: Beaudie) I hope to hear from many of you soon!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Leafstorm.1349

Leafstorm.1349

[Lion] Lion Knight: 450+ Man PvX Guild.

http://lionknights.enjin.com/home

Our focus is our community. Its our vision to have the best community in the game and that means having awesome people with diverse personalities.

Things we do:
Raids: Our veteran team is currently all the way through Spirit Vale and has achieved The Eternal title. Our second raid group just started this week, but will soon enough get the hang of things. We’re looking to expand our raiding to 3-5 groups.

Guild Missions: Every Thursday night at 9 EST U.S we roll through all of our guild missions. Its quite fun to come hang out with everyone.

Fractals: We currently run every scale fractal. No matter if you’re lvl 1 or 100 we have people to play with everyday.

SPvP: We have both new and veteran players from division 1-6. We have some very very great players that have even hit top 20 in the leaderboards. Our PvP division is currently being built upon and it gets better everyday.

Mainly we’re a BP based guild, but we take everyone in. If you’re interested in playing with a good community come join us.

~Leafmender, Leader of Lion Knight.

Leafmender, Leader of Lion Knight.
Zoe Nightmare (Necro)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tara.4812

Tara.4812

haven’t done this yet but better late than never,

okay so my guild, not forgotten is founded on the crystal desert. its still a very small guild, but i have faith in building it. its a spiritual successor guild of AV from swtor. i am very friendly and easy to talk to so i like having friendly players in my guild. its currently pve based but that can change as always. when the guild gets bigger, i might look into raids, fractals, and dungeons too. for the voip, my guild uses discord. it will take a lot of time to grow the guild but i have faith. so anyways if interested just contact me in game (on my characters taralacity and tarafixation) or apply at aequitasvox.shivtr.com

Current Leader of AV Gaming Community

in Looking for...

Posted by: Avalier.4560

Avalier.4560

Name: Wolves of Lunar Frost [WOLF]

Play Style: We are a PvX guild. We do a little of everything and are willing to help out with new players who want to explore content they are not familiar with as well.

Home World: We are currently housed in Henge of Denravi, but we are not exclusive to that world. We will assign leaders to a world if needed to represent and help organize guild activities in your world.

Play Times: I am mostly on in the evenings, we have members who are in the asian time zone and play late at night into the early morning. We are recruiting for all times. Events will most likely be scheduled for weekends unless there is someone who can organize an activity during the week.

Contact Info: I am Avalier.4560. I am the guild leader. I am available to answer questions even if not online send me a mail and I will respond to it. Currently all members are able to /ginvite so if you want an invite contact anyone from [WOLF].

We started [WOLF] shortly after GW2 public launch and fell into hibernation for a while. we are back now and starting fresh. We need your help to build back up and have fun. If you are looking for a guild you can grow and help grow then we want you. We will not discriminate against players for any reason. New players, old players, low level, high level, experienced or not we will take anyone.

Thanks or looking.

in Looking for...

Posted by: DarkValkirian.3158

DarkValkirian.3158

Name: The Valkirians
Gameplay Choice: PVE. Mostly dungeons and fractals.
Server: Gunnar’s Hold
Active Time: Varies depending on days.
Contact info: DarkValkirian.3158
Number of members: 2
Other Info:
We are a new guild looking to recruit new players to help everyone enjoy the game. We are looking to do mostly dungeons and fractals but offer help with anything from open world content to personal story content. Our aim is just to enjoy it and create a guild where everyone benefits from helping each other whether it be in the form of XP, gold, items or just enjoying the game. If you have any concerns about this or any questions don’t hesitate to contact Lillith Valkire in game to talk.

Lillith Valkire Lvl 80 Necromancer XIII

in Looking for...

Posted by: Zilonis.2938

Zilonis.2938

Quaggans of Rata Sum [QoRS] wants new, veteran, and returning players! Offering a community of members eighteen years of age and older, a mature and fun experience is guaranteed. An understanding that real life comes first and that guild members have real lives is also provided. Focusing on all aspects of the game it offers its members the opportunity to experience all of the fun and exciting features and game types that Guild Wars 2 has to offer with members willing to show or instruct those less-experienced.

With the majority of members living in the United States and Canada most events are scheduled for North American time-zones and may not be the best fit for individuals outside of these though there are some Oceanic members. It is recommended to view the guild’s event calendar on its website before considering it for future membership.

About the Community:
• Officers are hand-selected from active members who have been in the guild for a minimum of one month and have shown both a willingness and drive to frequently and consistently help members. Future officers must be nominated by an officer as well as be agreed upon by other officers and agree to the position and its responsibilities themselves.
• Officers are connected via third-party web applications and tools that allow them to keep track of all major events and incidents as well as how they have been dealt with in order to better maintain the community and the relationship members have with each other.
• A three-strike policy is in place. Members who violate rules or expectations will be given either a written (via in-game mail or whisper) or verbal warning (via Teamspeak 3) as well as written up. After three incidents a member will be removed from the guild. Extreme cases may result in instant termination of membership.
• Monthly guild meetings are held on the last Friday of every month allowing members to voice their concerns and ideas in a single place as well as learn of all major future updates and changes to the guild.

Events and Features:
• Weekly guild missions held Fridays at 9:00 PM PST / 12:00 AM EST and Saturdays at 7:00 PM PST / 10:00 PM EST.
• Monthly contests held on the first Saturday of every month. These may include but are not limited to scavenger hunts or lotteries.
• Dedicated officers for each specific game type who are both well-informed and well-experienced and are always willing to help.
• A dedicated Teamspeak 3 VOIP server where members may communicate via voice-chat.
• A well-organised non-Enjin website where all events, updates, and news is posted as well as a well-organized forum.
• Weekly events which may be viewed on the guild website.

Expectations and Rules:
• Maturity and respect for both fellow members and other Guild Wars 2 players.
• Willingness to not only improve oneself but a willingness to improve the guild as a whole.
• An understanding that foul language such as swearing should be kept to only the necessary minimum. This does not mean it may not be used but should only be used when necessary.
• Be at least eighteen (18) years of age.

How to Join:
• Ensure that you have read our expectations and rules and are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
• Whisper or mail Zilonis.2938, Uller.6528, Loreydoor.7021, or Bramblenose.3106 in-game. Applications via the guild website are also accepted at www.quaggan.net.

New Features:
• Due to member feedback the application process has been removed. No future members will have to apply for the foreseeable future.
• A feedback page has been added to the guild website where members may provide feedback on what is being done correctly, incorrectly, how the guild may improve, as well as provide ideas and suggestions.

www.quaggan.net

(edited by Zilonis.2938)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Heaven Karma.5697

Heaven Karma.5697

The Legends of Avalon [LoA]
PvX (PvE and PvP)
Guild master: Heaven Karma
Preferred language: English [EU server]

A small exclusive guild looking for a variety of players (new/experienced/veterans) to help lead, grow and have fun with making LoA one of the best guilds in Guild Wars 2.

We are searching for like minded people that are willing to progress and level this guild and take part in some future fun events to make the GW2 experience better.

Why this guild was created?
After being guild members in several guild and enjoying the game. We thought it was time to not only create a guild, but to also draw from our experience as part of other guilds to make The Legends of Avalon stand ahead of them.

At present the two guild masters are currently gathering materials, information and money in hopes of leveling up the guild in an efficient manner.

As we are a new guild there is currently nothing we can offer you but a small, relaxed and easy going guild.

There only rules in this guild are:
1. rep when you want to
2. be active and have fun
3. dont be rude

Whisper or mail me in-game for more information

Attachments:

Guildmaster of The Legends of Avalon [LoA]

in Looking for...

Posted by: UncleDrew.1763

UncleDrew.1763

Reign of Chaos [RoC] – Gandara (EU)

We are a hardcore WvW guild looking for experienced players to expand our roster.

Reign of Chaos was founded at the beginning of season 3. What started out as a small group of friends has turned into one of the most respected guilds on Gandara and a top guild in EU. Moving forward, we aim to add to our core group and create the strongest roster possible to challenge the elite guilds in EU and cement our place as one of the best.

Pushing our limits as players, since the formation of the guild, has been a vital part of our development. We aren’t just looking for quality players, we are looking for adaptability, determination and competitive spirit. Being able to learn from mistakes and show improvement, as well as having the drive to become the best are some of the values the have made RoC what it is today.

We raid 3 nights a week, with a fourth night as an open raid. Our current WvW raid schedule is 19:00-21:00 GMT on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. We also arrange scrims and gvg’s throughout the week (depending on matchup).

We are currently looking for the following:

- 2 Guardians
- 3 Necromancers
- 2 Elementalists
- 1 Mesmer
- 1 Warrior

Successful applicants will be offered a 2 week trial. Where you will showcase your skills and integrate with the other guild members. You will be expected to gear your characters to meet the guilds requirements and adhere to the builds we provide. We are not looking for new players or to train people. Here are some of the rules we expect our members to follow:

- Attend 3 raids per week, (open raid is optional)
- Represent the guild at all times in WvW, (During Pve is not required)
- You will need Teamspeak (TS3), We can set you up no problem.

If you have any questions please send me a mail/whisper in game or send me a message through the forums. UncleDrew.1763 / In game name: Yamarz
You can apply at our website: http://rocguild.shivtr.com/

We look forward to meeting you, Let the chaos reign!

[So] Shellfish – Fissure of Woe / Gandara EU

(edited by UncleDrew.1763)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Phayz.2158

Phayz.2158

Equalibrium [EQ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

New Guild focusing on mostly PvE at the moment. As membership grows we will move into all aspects of GW2 (PvE, PvP, WvW)

If you are looking to support a Great Cause while you play, we support Extra Life!

For more info on us or on Extra Life whisper to Phayz Extra Lifer in game or visit our website at http://equalibrium.gamerlaunch.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Titanium.1930

Titanium.1930

Name: Eastern Dragon Temple (CKJ)
Gameplay Choice: PVX (Social Game Play)
Server: Blacktide EU (Required to join)
Active Time: 8pm GMT
Contact info: Zyrandios
Number of members: 1-10

Other Info:
Hello everyone!
English is the only language we use and it’s only a Small & lonely guild now.
As of now we are recruiting anyone who are interested in Eastern Culture like Chinese,Japanese or Korean ! Rather than just hitting monsters, we hope to create a good environment for people to bond together and discuss things like animes, manga, chinese historical dramas or even Korean drama !
Asians are very welcome as we hope to have a guild culture that is unique to us but we also welcome everyone else !

We don’t have daily scheduled runs and all that, we believe people should be organising those things within the guild, to keep it more personal.

If this sounds like a guild for you (or if you’ve got questions), don’t hesitate to whisper me.
Shoot a message ingame to: Zyrandios

in Looking for...

Posted by: SquidDreams.5296

SquidDreams.5296

Knights of the Rose City (KPDX) is looking for new members. We are a local socially oriented guild that is just looking to have fun with fellow gamers in the Portland, OR area. We meet up for beers and shenanigans twice a month, and have guild runs twice a week. We’re a casual guild whose goal is to support and enhance everyone’s GW2 gaming experience, so we will never require you to participate in any events. You’re going to want to though. We’re pretty awesome. You can apply at our website: KnightsOfTheRoseCity.com. You can also check out our facebook page: Knights of the Rose City. We look forward to gaming with you!

Please note: You must be 18+ years old and a legal adult to join our guild. Also, we do have a TeamSpeak 3 server

in Looking for...

Posted by: QuitarHero.1645

QuitarHero.1645

Name: The Knights of Jade [TKoJ]
Guild Level: 42
Gameplay Choice: PvE-Focused
Language: English
Active Time: 7PM EDT+ (Daily Reset)
Guild Leader: QuitarHero.1645
Member Count: 35
Rule: 1 Month Activity
Do I have to represent?: No.
VoiP: Discord

Summary:
- We are a PvE-Focused & Casually Active Guild looking to grow and flourish.
- Most of our members do FotM, World Bosses, Dungeons, Silverwastes, Meta-Events, and general PvE activities.
- While we are a PvE-Focused Guild, we don’t discourage PvP / WvW
- Guild Missions are Thursdays @ 9PM EDT.
- The Guild Raid Team is currently practicing and forming a coherent group, consisting of a (Condi) Druid, (Raw) Dragonhunter, (Condi) Tempest, and a (Tank/DPS) Daredevil. More casually focused, but a good way to get into raids nonetheless.
- We have a Discord, but it is only required for raiding.

- Mail me in-game @ QuitarHero.1645 or whisper @ QutiarHero if you have any follow up questions, or want an invite!

in Looking for...

Posted by: HiTandMayhem.1378

HiTandMayhem.1378

Dynamics Thesis Defense Unit [UNIV] is recruiting.

We’re most interested in players who want to work together as a unit and ready to explore World V World’s hazards and opportunities.

Living up to the spirit of the name means that we’re always looking to adjust and improve in a changing game. In that spirit, rather than using it just for duels and fights, we’re utilizing our arena to:

~Test new builds

~Test combos and supportive metas between players

~Holding class orientations for newer players

~Inviting outside subject matter experts to broaden our understanding of classes, combos, and team metas

Given that, the players we seek are:

~Players who are team oriented, affable, and ready to work together to support the Unit.

~For WvW we need citizens of Fort Aspenwood

~New players who want to learn – Join us, engage us, ask us questions. No question is too basic.

~Subject matter veterans who want to teach – We’d love it if you joined but if you’re already full on guilds and don’t want to leave them, let’s schedule a time when you can drop in and share the wisdom.

Our Current Requirements:

~Must participate in at least one guild mission per week. (Players are also rewarded chests with commendations for participating in each mission.)

~And/Or must donate materials toward the building/ advancing of the guild hall.

~And/Or must be a driver/ involved mentor of players and spend time assisting the guild.

~Must_have_teamspeak. Initially if you’re shy, just listening is fine. If you want to do more than be a peripheral player however, call-outs are important in a fight.

~A profile on www.fort-aspenwood.com. We’re pushing you in that direction so you can get a better idea of the bigger picture on the server. Sign up, get informed.

What we offer:

~Regularly scheduled rallies 5 days per week.

~Small WvW runs, not blobby.

~PST rallies Tuesday 9pm PST, Wednesday 9pm PST (occasionally some start early), Thursday Arena day 7:30PST, Friday Reset, Saturday 7PM PST

~ Level 37 guild, Arena, Full Tavern Buffs, WvW focused unlocks

~Grand Master Crafters [some progressing in scribing]

~Veteran players ready to work with you

~A ‘No question is too basic’ attitude

~A website with helpful information

Timezone: Generally PST/EST
Current Guild Size: 70. (currently 12 WvW regulars)
Age Group: 18+ preferred. Our group generally ranges from mid 20’s up.
WvW Rally Schedule: Tuesday & Wed 9pmPST/ Thursday 730pm PST/ Fri Reset &Sat 7PM PST

Attachments:

[UNIV] – Guild Leader, [DSM]- founding member
[TLC] – MicroCenturion
Fort Aspenwood Community Member

in Looking for...

Posted by: Pensadora.9478

Pensadora.9478

Name: Might And Smarts [MAS] – [NA][18+][WvW][Blackgate]
World: Blackgate
Guild Level: 44
Gameplay Choice: WvW-focused, some PvP, some PvE
Active Time: NA – 8PM CDT+, members on throughout the day
Guild Leader: Pensadora.9478
Member Count: 70+
Rule: Be active, make 2 raids a week
Do I have to represent?: Only when we are formed up in WvW or other activities.
VoiP: TeamSpeak

Summary:

- WvW-focused, 2 year old guild with lots of experience
- 18+, mature and friendly, cooperative non-drama, non-toxic community
- NSFW in our conversations and content
- We play as a structured team with team comps and builds
- Open to veteran and new players.
- Willing to train new players.
- We run a team for newly entering players, and a more experienced, structured fight havoc for veteran players.

- Mail me in-game @ Pensadora.9478

GM of [MAS] – Might and Smarts – WvW
http://www.mas4eva.enjin.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: KinoMea.9237

KinoMea.9237

The Black Rose Sector [Rose]

Server: Yak’s Bend

Focused on PVE, a bit of PVP and hardly any WVW at this time, soon to change when more people join!

Guild hall: Gilded Hollows

Guild Level: 5

Guild Start Date: Aprox, Dec 25th, 2015

Guild Alliances:
Palawa Jokers[Joko]

Member Count: 14

Looking for: Active, social and fun seeking people.

Active Times: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Leader: Kino Mea

Classes we’re looking for: All

Levels we’re looking for: All

Requirements: Guild Recruiting in game (Only for Admins, no requirements for Members)

About us: http://theblackrosesector.enjin.com/?welcome#

Voice Chat: Discord ( Link given on Request )

Preferred Age: 18+

in Looking for...

Posted by: combatwombatyj.4102

combatwombatyj.4102

Ryders Of The Sword [FrNd]
Server: Yak’s Bend
Focused on PvE have alot of members on it, Some are mainly on PvP or WvW
Guild hall: Still Competing for one
Guild Level: 5
Guild Start Date: Aprox, 25th April 2015
Guild Alliances:
Member Count: 38
Looking for: Active, social and fun seeking people.
Active Times: Someone is always on
Leader: Lock Of The Mist
Classes we’re looking for: All
Levels we’re looking for: All
Requirements: Guild Recruiting in game or register on our site.
About us: http://frnd.enjin.com/
Voice Chat: http://frnd.enjinvoice.com/
Preferred Age: 18+

(edited by combatwombatyj.4102)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mutineer.6437

Mutineer.6437

Name: Long John’s Mutineers [LJM]
Guild Level: 3
Guild Hall: Gilded Hollow
Guild Type: PvE-Focused / Social
Guild Leader: Mutineer.6437
Do I have to represent?: No
Do I have to commit to taking part in weekly events: No
VoiP: Discord

Background:
Long John’s Mutineers started as Lord of the Rings Online kin and now most of us have moved over to Guild Wars 2. We are a friendly group of mature players (18+) who enjoy PvE but also plan on taking part in more WvW and PvP as the guild grows. We have members from USA, Canada, UK and Europe, all nationalities are welcome.

Summary:
- Always happy to help out new players :-)
- We are PvE focused but also occasionally enjoy a bit of WvW and PvP.
- Most of our members do Fractals, World Bosses, Dungeons, Silverwastes, Meta-Events, and general PvE activities.
- We are a social no pressure guild and don’t expect people to commit to representing or taking part in events, although all are welcome to.
- Once we have more members we will start organising regular events which members will be able to sign up for.
- We have Discord (voice chat) and use this both for co-ordinating groups and also for social chat.

Methods to join:
- Visit and register on our website http://ljmutineers.shivtr.com
- Send a message in-game to one of the following
Leader: Mutineer.6437
Recruiting Officers: Izzyursus.8674 or Glorgnorbor.8079

in Looking for...

Posted by: Zilonis.2938

Zilonis.2938

Quaggans of Rata Sum [QoRS] wants new, veteran, and returning players! Offering a community of members eighteen years of age and older, a mature and fun experience is guaranteed. An understanding that real life comes first and that guild members have real lives is also provided. Focusing on all aspects of the game it offers its members the opportunity to experience all of the fun and exciting features and game types that Guild Wars 2 has to offer with members willing to show or instruct those less-experienced.

With the majority of members living in the United States and Canada most events are scheduled for North American time-zones and may not be the best fit for individuals outside of these though there are some Oceanic members. It is recommended to view the guild’s event calendar on its website before considering it for future membership.

About the Community:
• Officers are hand-selected from active members who have been in the guild for a minimum of one month and have shown both a willingness and drive to frequently and consistently help members. Future officers must be nominated by an officer as well as be agreed upon by other officers and agree to the position and its responsibilities themselves.
• Officers are connected via third-party web applications and tools that allow them to keep track of all major events and incidents as well as how they have been dealt with in order to better maintain the community and the relationship members have with each other.
• A three-strike policy is in place. Members who violate rules or expectations will be given either a written (via in-game mail or whisper) or verbal warning (via Teamspeak 3) as well as written up. After three incidents a member will be removed from the guild. Extreme cases may result in instant termination of membership.
• Monthly guild meetings are held on the last Friday of every month allowing members to voice their concerns and ideas in a single place as well as learn of all major future updates and changes to the guild.

Events and Features:
• Weekly guild missions held Fridays at 9:00 PM PST / 12:00 AM EST and Saturdays at 7:00 PM PST / 10:00 PM EST.
• Monthly contests held on the first Saturday of every month. These may include but are not limited to scavenger hunts or lotteries.
• Dedicated officers for each specific game type who are both well-informed and well-experienced and are always willing to help.
• A dedicated Teamspeak 3 VOIP server where members may communicate via voice-chat.
• A well-organised non-Enjin website where all events, updates, and news is posted as well as a well-organized forum.
• Weekly events which may be viewed on the guild website.

Expectations and Rules:
• Maturity and respect for both fellow members and other Guild Wars 2 players.
• Willingness to not only improve oneself but a willingness to improve the guild as a whole.
• An understanding that foul language such as swearing should be kept to only the necessary minimum. This does not mean it may not be used but should only be used when necessary.
• Be at least eighteen (18) years of age.

How to Join:
• Ensure that you have read our expectations and rules and are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
• Whisper or mail Zilonis.2938, Uller.6528, Loreydoor.7021, or Bramblenose.3106 in-game. Applications via the guild website are also accepted at www.quaggan.net.

New Features:
• Due to member feedback the application process has been removed. No future members will have to apply for the foreseeable future.
• A feedback page has been added to the guild website where members may provide feedback on what is being done correctly, incorrectly, how the guild may improve, as well as provide ideas and suggestions.

www.quaggan.net

(edited by Zilonis.2938)

in Looking for...

Posted by: EQuake.3456

EQuake.3456

Name: Bronze Legion (BzLn)
Gameplay: PvE and PvP
Guild Leader: EQuake.3456

We’re a new Charr exclusive guild working on building up our ranks. We welcome both newcomers and veterans alike to join us! Our only rep requirements are that you only rep us with Charr characters and that you rep us during guild missions. We’re looking for some seasoned players willing to help us grow and fill officer positions and help recruit and organize us so let me know if you’d be interested in that!

Attachments:

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aboskus.6941

Aboskus.6941

Name: Guild Grimsoul [GS]
Guild level: 10
Guild hall: Lost precipice
Guild type: PvX/Social
Languange: English
Member count: 22

Summary:
Grimsoul is a PvX guild, we’re looking for recruits be it new players, returning or veterans.
We’re a European, english speaking guild. We’re mostly from Blacktide as the home server.

We have a scheduele of events and activities which consists of:

Monday – Guild Mission 20:00 [UTC +3]
Tuesday – Fractals 20:00 [UTC +3]
Wednesday – Free*
Thursday – Dungeons 21:00 [UTC +3]
Friday – Dungeons 20:00 [UTC +3]
Saturday – Guild Mission 23:00 [UTC +3]
Sunday – Dungeons 15:00 [UTC +3]

*Free – Means we can have a day out and do nothing or do something you would wish!

More about us:

We’re a social oriented guild we like to chat, we like to gather, we like to do things together, we’re friendly! We’d like to make this guild somewhere where you could stay and have a word in it. We have a commander among our ranks as well as few mentors, so we’re capable to lead a squad!

We’re a returning guild due to HoT expansion, we have lvl 10 Guild hall in Lost Precipice.

Communication:

We have no forms of communication but we plan to implement an optional TS3/Discord channel if there’s a need to make it.

How to contact us?

Contact us: Guild leader – Aboskus (Aboskus.6941) Guild co-creator – Xyveron (Xyveron.1352)
Feel free to ask information about us prior to joining ingame! If we’re not online send us a mail, we’ll respond right away once we see it.

Attachments:

in Looking for...

Posted by: Redd.2481

Redd.2481

Tyrian Hunter Association [HUNT]

Overview
Home Server: Desolation
Zone: international, but mostly EU-based players
Gameplay Focus: PvE, WvW
Contact Info: Redd.2481
Looking for: Anyone who wants a casual guild.
We are a new guild made up of a few members. We understand that everyone has busy lives with work, social commitments, etc.. so we are setting this up to bring together players that aren’t always online, we won’t kick you out because you havn’t been on for a while and there is no need to represent.
If you are able to do a guild mission, join WvW, or help with claiming a hall, then fantastic, but we won’t penalise you for doing your own thing.
So if you are interested in a casual, more social orientated guild with no commitment, then send me a message.
Tyrianhunterassociation@gmail.com or Redd.2481

Redd Zoldyck ¦ Human ¦ Elementalist

in Looking for...

Posted by: kenny.4563

kenny.4563

Hi everyone!

The Light of Hyperion [TLoH] is recruiting all players who are interested in joining

We’re a (sort of) new up and coming guild that’s just starting up and is looking for new members!

Mostly PvE based, but really open to PvP and WvWvW content. We’d like to have people participate in all content of the game.

Home world for those interested in WvWvW is Blackgate

English is our preferred language, but it would be really cool to have bilingual people in our guild

Currently active around Australian Eastern Standard Time, so Oceanic and SEA players are a good mix and match, but would love to accept people from all over the world to keep the guild active at all times.

You can find me either by my in-game name “Kennito” or with my account name on the side here.

Alternatively you can contact:

• Joshdude.4302
  • Gamerman.7891
  • jezzabear.2865
  • Kuro.2389
  • enviousMonstrum.3287
[center][img]http://i55.tinypic.com/ri9m5d.png[/img][/center]

in Looking for...

Posted by: SpeIlshot.7623

SpeIlshot.7623

Requiem Spiritum [RqS] is looking for friendly casual players to join our tight knit group! Our goal is to create a family of around ~10 to 15 regularly active players who are available to have fun and party up with each other for various content on a daily basis. Timezone is mainly NA evening prime time (~6 PM PST onwards), however we also have players from Oceanic regions. We are currently involved in all aspects of the game except for WvW, so server choice is not an issue at the moment. However, we do plan on exploring WvW in the future. The core members are currently on Sea of Sorrows. We always have friendly and helpful members who are willing to teach any content so new players are very welcome to join!

Here is some of the stuff we enjoy doing together:

• Daily fractal runs up to and including tier 4
  • 2 scheduled raiding times during the week
  • Daily dungeon runs
  • sPvP
  • Jumping puzzles
  • World bosses
  • Heart of Thorns map meta events
  • Helping new players level up, gather hero points/mastery points
  • Scheduled guild missions weekly

We use Discord for raids, dungeons, missions, pvp etc.

Guild Requirements:

We do require guild representation 100% of the time with the exception of personal bank guilds. We strongly believe that only this will result in the tight knit group of players that we strive to build towards. We’d like for everyone to get to know each other well and party up for various content whenever possible.

With the goal of being a regularly active group, we ask that you plan to log on and play at least a couple hours, multiple evenings a week.

We don’t discriminate in any way and everyone is welcome as long as you are respectful to others. We are primarily 18+.

If this sounds like a right fit for you, please send an in-game mail to: “Faye Littner” or “Hoops Hucklebine”

We’d love to hear from you! =)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bandlero.6312

Bandlero.6312

Name: Fergusons Crossing Invader [WvW]
Gameplay Mode(s): PvX; all; with focus on WvW and PvP. Roleplayers are welcome, but we are not a primarily roleplaying guild and do not enforce/require roleplaying or rulesets. Roleplaying is up to the individual members, and not all members are roleplayers. Guild chat is not a roleplaying channel.
Home World: Ferguson’s Crossing (required only for guild WvW participation.) Other servers accepted for PvP and PvE participation and content.
Active Times: 24/7 dependent on members. Activities done when sufficient members are online and available.
Contact to Join: SkarletRaven.2346
Representation Requirement: Only when participating in guild missions and activities.
Primary Language: English
Guild Hall: Lost Precipice
Donation Requirements: We do not solicit or require donations from our members.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, or to join, send a whisper in-game to our join contact listed above. We are a very open, accommodating guild to all-players of all skill/character levels, play-styles, and play times; we only ask that players be mature and respectable and respectful to each other. We are an old guild, but a smaller guild, and our members are veteran Guild Wars 2 players who play the game to have fun and play together.

The original [WvW] guild
Fergusons Crossing Invader
http://gw2command.com

(edited by Bandlero.6312)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ransyn.5431

Ransyn.5431

Guild Name: Vengeance of Blades (BoV)
Home World: Isle of Janthir
Guild Hall: Lost Precipice (Once we unlock it. )
Gameplay Mode(s): Casual, PvX: all
Contact to Join: Ransyn.5431

About The Guild: BoV is a brand new (under 24 hours old) Oceanic guild which is aiming to gather together a close knit group of people who enjoy being social while gaming. We are a cross game community, already having a very strong following in ESO, and we’re looking to build something similar in GW2.

What To Expect: Just a heads up, the leadership (my wife and I) are brand new to the game and are still very green, so we encourage new players to join and come with us to unlock all this game has to offer.

Based of previous experience, we will be mainly a PVE guild – that being said we want to check out PvP and WvW as well, but we’ll be looking to others to lead those events.

As previously mentioned, we are an Oceanic guild, so all events will be based off Australian (Melbourne) timezone.

Code Of Conduct: Laugh and joke around with fellow guild members in chat and on TS3. We want people to be relaxed, enjoy their time in game and most of all, HAVE FUN!

Attachments:

Guild Master and Grand High Poobah
Vengeance of Blades (BoV)

in Looking for...

Posted by: SoulPreacher.3851

SoulPreacher.3851

Hello, I am the leader of Sindragosa’s Talons [SDTL], a small (for now I hope), friendly PVE guild, we do have a stash, working our way towards a hall and we’re recruiting both old and new players for different activities. I will be honest and tell you that right now the guild is in a pretty bad shape, with some people not being around for a lot, but we do have some active members that are on daily. If you want to join, or want additional info, PM me ingame. c: We also have a discord server, if you’re interested, I can PM you an invite link.

in Looking for...

Posted by: tartarus.1082

tartarus.1082

[chez] The Buddha’s Gouda is a brand new guild, starting from scratch. While my plan for the guild is to be a casual one that partakes in all aspects of the game, the emphasis will be placed primarily on PVE content. The guild is located on Ehmry Bay and if you are interested in joining just send in game mail or whisper to tartarus.1082.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lateralis.5701

Lateralis.5701

tl;dr Uniting Noobs of Tyria [UNIT] is aimed at helping brand new players taking their first few steps in the world of Tyria. The guild is friendly and promotes a relaxed environment. We do PvE content, but as the guild grows there will be guild missions and PvP.

Guild: Uniting Noobs in Tyria [UNIT]
Preferred language: English
Activity: UK Evenings and weekends.
Leader contact: Me! Lateralis.5701.
Purpose: To help and support players brand new to the game; to enjoy content without too many pressures or expectations.

This guild was formed on the 18th of May 2016, and as such is brand new.
I formed this guild for two main reasons. The first is simply to try and enjoy the game with a group of fun and friendly people, doing content without many pressures or expections. Secondly, and the most important, was I have noted a lot of brand new players entering the game as a result of HoT and following the Spring quarterly update. In various areas of the game (notably dungeons and fractals, but also in general PvE) I noticed a number of short tempered veteran players berating the new players for their lack of experience. As a veteran player I decided I could do something to help new players, and so I have created Uniting Noobs of Tyria.

Uniting Noobs of Tyria is primarily a guild for players who are totally new to the game, but it is also for returning players after an extended break and players who have been playing for a long time. So essentially anyone! It is a friendly and welcoming guild, with people who have just a few hours of playtime up to several thousand. It is a guild that promotes knowledge sharing and promotes experimentation with different classes and builds.

The guild at the moment is small but growing. We do general open world content (including HoT), dungeons and fractals. As guild numbers grow we will do guild missions and capture our own guild hall.

If you are interested in joining the guild or want more information please feel free to message Lateralis.5701, either through a whisper or through ingame mail.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Crazy Branden.6951

Crazy Branden.6951

Hey There
Angels of Clarity is a new guild focused on being a social, friendly & helpful environment to all. We welcome any and all players including new players, returning players, free to play & veterans. We hope to bring players together in a social environment focused on having fun. We use TeamSpeak 3 and it is a must.

PvE – we participate in all aspects and will work on raids once we have enough regular members to tackle that content. Some of our PvE activities include map completion, fractals, dungeons, meta events, world bosses and more!

sPvP – we are forming teams and are willing to teach people the nuances of this game mode to any interested.

WvW – we are on HOD and are currently focused on havoc and supporting commanders on the map until we can form a comp team to tackle the larger enemy forces.

Guild Hall Lost Precipice

We have a zero tolerance policy on drama. We are here to have fun.

We have no rep policy currently except for guild events. However if you are not participating in guild events, chat and ts you will be removed from the guild. We are building a community not a extended LFG.

Recruitment is open to all classes. To keep our roster full of active players we do purge members that are inactive longer than 2 weeks w/o advising leadership of extended leave. Please keep in mind we are a new guild. Guild perks & buffs will come in time.

If you are interested in joining, you can send me a message here or in game

I’m also available to answer any questions you may have.

http://angels-of-clarity.enjin.com/home

Leader of Angels of Clarity

(edited by Crazy Branden.6951)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Whimpered.6095

Whimpered.6095

Get Out [Out]
Casual PvX

Leader: Marjary (Whimpered.6095)

Information
NA – Crystal Desert
EST/GMT+5
English

We are a small guild looking to expand. Right now, we’re looking for members to help us attain a Guild Hall. Once attained, you are welcome to use it anytime you wish, but you are not required to represent us if you do not want to.

We do a little bit of everything and hope to get enough members to start doing weekly raids. We are a casual guild; Nothing hardcore. We like helping users new and old whenever needed. We have no requirements other than for you to have fun. Your home world does not matter.

If you’re interested, add the guild leader and send mail.

Crystal Desert
Chelly Anne, Sylvari Ranger (80)
“This rose has thorns; Here they are!”

in Looking for...

Posted by: ThRockk.6081

ThRockk.6081

Name: Thug Life P [THUG]
Server: Devona’s Rest
Owner: ThRockk.6081, Tiwas.1485, Brugnera.5024
Brazilian Guild
Requirement: we do not have, "" Come have fun""
About: We are a growing guild members are all friends and we played some time together.
Our focus is on fun, play PVE, PVP and WvW.
If you want to make events and have fun can look at ThRockk.6081 game

We race WwW every day, especially in reset.

Português

Somos uma guilda brasileira em crescimento todos os membros são amigos e jogamos a algum tempo juntos.
Nosso foco é a diversão, jogamos PVE, PVP e WvW. Estamos no servidor Devona’s Rest sempre online apartir da 20:00.
Caso queira fazer eventos e se divertir podem me add no jogo para mais informações ThRockk.6081

Fazemos corridas WvW todos os dias, principalmente no reset.

Attachments:

Thug Life P [THUG]

(edited by ThRockk.6081)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Darkened.6135

Darkened.6135

Rogue Guild
Guild leader’s contact:Darkened.6135
Rogue Guild is going to be a soloer’s guild. Team players are not required.
This is for the people who like to solo. You don’t HAVE to represent (although it doesn’t cost you anything and the guild gains from it).

What I want to Rogue Guild to be:
You can ask Guildmates for help.
Recruit for dungeons/zergs/help when you need.
Earn guild things.
Kind and helpful community.

What we want from you:
We’d like some guild participatation. (So we can get upgrades). But, obviously, it’s not a huge deal we don’t earn a bunch of influence quickly. Just give a bit every now and then.
Semi active memebers (see rules)
Be kind/no drama/help others. You don’t have to help everyone do everything. But information/kindness won’t kill you.
Maturity.

Rules:
No drama. This is not Facebook.
No harassment/threats. This will be enforced.
Semi activity (not gone majority of the month with barely any playtime.) This won’t be strict.
Some participatation. Every now and then, do something that benefits the guild. I don’t want to be the guy who has to keeps a ledger.

Guild events will be two PvE then one EotM/WvW. This may change depending on what the guild wants. Please do events until we can unlock other things than Guild Trek.

ANet. You messed up with that one.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Angel Heart.6739

Angel Heart.6739

Name: Angel Hearts Clan [Halo]
Gameplay: Focussed PVX
Server: Seafarer’s Rest WvW
Region: EU
Size: atm 20 rebuilding looking for players who are open for a challenge
Active: Evenings 19-21 GMT+1 – 18-20 GMT
Requirements:

Representation: ofcourse we would like you to represent as much as you can, but only Guild-missions and Event the Guild organises are 100% represent. We will warn you in advance of those activities

We are not bothered if you are in multiple guilds or if you wish to play with your friends that is what games are for, just leave a message now and then so we know you still are around.

Try help with Guild-missions, and contribute something (even when its a silly wood log) its the gesture that counts! Participation in missions and events and organising stuff earns you respect :-)

Be nice and friendly, don’t bully, if you have a conflict with another member talk it out don’t scream at eachother, Yes and most important have fun!

Angel Heart.6739
Kohyd.2916
Astraoth.3865
tong.5703
Aries.9375

Further ppl might be added to this list:-)

Our guild already predates GW2, we were doing fine reached level 63 with 80 members until a row split up the ppl in the old guild, hence we had to start from scratch.

A opposed to other guilds we have since adopted another strategy since that moment, In the past we were always looking at a guild from the bottom up, trying to build it up as we went.

The major change is now we are looking at GW 2 starting from the point that all our members are part of a community, this offers us more possibilities to offer to our members.

Community

Seeing we’re no longer just relying on GW2 we offer a several games to our community which our members are interested in. Hence we are now Angel Hearts Clan [Halo] Multi Gamer Community / Seafarers Rest

Voice communication

In order to provide for this we have adapted our Discord server to provide for these games and have added text and hyperlink support to help players with the different games our players are interested in/ Our players just need to download Discord register a free account and click on the direct link which will lead them straight on Discord.

We will ofcourse look into Teamsdpeak and offer this alternative aswell :-)

Our Goals:

1) Community: offering a wide range of games to keep all our players and their friends, happy players, to keep the community together, and give our players a chance to explore the multitude of games we support.

2) Friendly environment: No Stress, no BS, just a bunch of ppl enjoying themselves, to be part of the community you do not even have to be part of the guild.

The basics apply to evryone no buillying, politics, screaming , shouting allowed if you do so you will apologize or loose your place, respect works both ways, i might be old-fashioned so get used to it, i don’t like ill mannered ppl. So respect each-other!

Our main goal is to have fun and to work together as a guild among friends, we don’t care how far you are in-game, or how experienced you are, we are here to help and to play together.

3) What do we want for guild Wars 2

• a) We would like to recruit players that are new to the game and need experience, don’t worry we will help you our we will teach and help you out whereever we can. :-) But evryone is welcome wether you are experienced or not it does not matter.
  • b) We would like to have Guild+missions, which benefit all our members. All other event organised by Angel Hearts Clan will be disclosed prior to the event. This event will also help Angel hearts Clan to build up its Guild hall again.
  • c ) We would like to recruit some specialised WvW players on Seafarers Rest who are willing to contribute to building up a medium sized Immediate Offensive
    Response Group (Havoc) which will be the building stone towards a WvW squad or zerg. (serious team)
  • d) We would like to recruit some casual laid back PvP players willing to teach new ppl how to play PvP, We already have an Arena setup so you can play. if you are willing to teach others let us know. ((serious team with patient pvp’ers)
  • e) The most important aspect is to grow and offer possibilities and at the same time keep our players together in a friendly atmosphere so if you like what i am suggesting send us a pm.
  • f) We recruit evry profession we don not exclude anyone :-)
  • g) The faster we grow the more possibilities or in-game options we are able to offer to our members.

Thank you all for reading this message and thank you Gayle for giving us this opportunity to show what the game-spirit is about :-)

What is our goal, to do the best we can do for you our players to offer you the best and to offer help when you need it!

Stef aka Dawns First Light

Web Page: https://www.facebook.com/Angel.Hearts.Clan/
Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/714818085289436/

Guild Emblem

Attachments:

Djynn Tm – Founder and Guild Leader – Angel Hearts Clan [Halo] Seafarers Rest

(edited by Angel Heart.6739)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lukanj.7983

Lukanj.7983

Guild – Grownups Gaming Eu (GG) – Aurora Glade

Brand new Guild Created on Aurora Glade, looking for mature players to help the guild grow. So far we only have 3 members and have been in a few guilds since launch. So if you are a mature player like us and looking for a guild that knows the pressures of rl and how having a family and working does not give you much play time.

Well in this guild you do not need to worry about being inactive if rl problems occur or if you are taking a break and do not have to worry about being clean swept lol. Or if you are in one of those guilds with over 400 members and feel lost in the shadows due to having to many players. Guilds promoting individuals based on skill over you if you have been in guild longer. This guild has equal opportunities we are grownups!!!

Give me a bell in game for more info or invite. If I am not online send in game mail

Character name – Vereini

in Looking for...

Posted by: OinkmeisterMcPig.3120

OinkmeisterMcPig.3120

Hey everyone, I just made a guild, and could use new members!

Guild Name – Monsters Mariachi [MONS]

Focus – PvE, WvW, and helping new members learn the game.

World – Tarnished Coast

Language – Preferably English!

So basically, it’s just a casual guild, made today. We are aiming for a guild hall soon, and would like people to help us out with guild missions. So far there’s five members, but we hope to grow! My in game name is OinkmeisterMcPig.3120, so send me some mail if you’re interested!

in Looking for...

Posted by: ScheduledforChaos.7524

ScheduledforChaos.7524

tap tap Is this thing on? cough

Ahem…

Sub Genius [Dumb] is looking to expand it’s ranks with brand new players (or veterans who like to help others). We are primarily into player-helping-player. Some of our members represent Dumb only, and some split their time between other guilds and this one. Our Guild Hall (Golden) is level 7 or 8 right now. Just a baby hall.

Our members enjoy PVE, WvW, Fractals. Basically a “do it all!” “Collect all the things!” “Shiny!”

Worlds: Currently HoD and EB

Language: English.

We’re social, chatty, on at random times. Starting to schedule some theme nights (participation optional). You can privately message me for more information if you’d like at https://www.facebook.com/SubGeniusGuild/, and we do have a private guild forum (http://subgenius.shivtr.com/).

In game, message me, ScheduledforChaos.7524

In short, if you’re looking for friendly players, want to socialise and sometimes run around together, and have a fun time, come join us!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sionnie.1957

Sionnie.1957

Name: Bards Against Humanity [Bard]

Server: Mine is Crystal Desert and the my other most active guildie is in Blackgate.

Owner: Sionnie.1957

Requirements:
These are very simple. Be yourself, and don’t judge others for being who they are. This is a Drama free guild where the only drama should be if we decide to roleplay.. lol

About:
We are a role play guild. (Role play will not be too serious, it would be more or less considered a joke and very laid back using the gw2 story already in place for your characters. The real question is which one of us is the real commander of the Pact? We are working on expanding themes for the role play and open too suggestions.)
We are new (very new) and are looking for active players who would like to join a friendly community of unjudging players. We have only 3 active members but look forward to new players joining and expanding our guild. We are looking for new and experianced players alike.
We are a PvX guild and so we are open to running anything and We are a guild focused on simply enjoying the game and helping one another as much as possible. Though we have a long way to grow, from our guild count to claiming a guild hall, I am sure that together we can find so many ways to get carried away in the wonderful amount of content. So please join us if you are looking for a guild of any kind, and never forget your since of humor!

Contact: You can Mail me ingame or message me with a Whisper in game as well. You can also email me at Nobodyjustyet@gmail.com with my main tune name in the title “Willow Wiszp” and i will be sure to reply as soon as possible. Thank you.[/quote]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mattydon.4563

Mattydon.4563

Angelic Chaos [AC] are looking for active members. Message Mattydon.4563 to join.

Friendly | laid back & fun | New player friendly | TS3 | Guild Hall | Weekly raffle | 100+ Members | www.angelic-chaos.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: vixon.4785

vixon.4785

RAD is a cross-games guild, originally coming from Perfect World International and it has been created since the early beta of it (as happened in GW2). It’s actually the oldest still standing TW guild of the server (TW = Territory War), after 4 years of weekly battles.It has spawned the most powerful TW guilds and set the basics of the war. Many guilds use our Code of Conduct and our Charter for their own needs.
Radiance is about providing full support to its members, no matter what level they are. Of higher level players giving advice to new players, and helping in quests, dungeons, and bosses. Of how players of any level, will be able to depend on each other, and further one another’s goals. Radiance is a place where there will be someone to talk to when there are interpersonal disputes. To which suggestions will be listened carefully. Where there is a transparent process for important guild decisions, and where each and every member can be part of making a difference.
Radiance Brotherhood (RAD) will be friendly with other guilds and people that are friendly with RAD. We believe honest cooperation and friendly interaction with other guilds and those without guilds, will improve the quality and enjoyment of the entire realm of Tyria. We have a 4 years experience in guild management (200 players), we have the ways and we have the structure to manage this guild to a glorious future.
We at RAD, strive to be the most bright and outstanding guild in Tyria, whether by dominating in PvP and raids, or being honest and helpful to each other and to those outside of our guild. We are a shining light, leading by example with confidence, compassion, and good thoughts that bear the fruit of enjoyment and fulfillment. We are called Radiance, because the definition of radiance is the state of being vividly brilliant and shining. Much like various colors of the spectrum must combine to produce white light, our radiance will unite to form an exuberant continuum of light. We endeavour to create a family ambiance in our guild, a unit that stands up for each other through thick and thin. Don’t be shy or afraid to talk in guild chat, you will never be turned down !
We do not want to make an army or a legion kind of thing. No. We want to be a real brotherhood, where any member would stand for a camarade regardless of them being friends, where everybody is treated and treats others with respect and where we seek personal accomplishment in the benefit of the whole.
We are willing to accomplish the same success as on Perfect World International, which is being one of the leading guilds of the server. To accomplish this, but also to create a strong and bound community, we are looking to recruit mature players that have a taste for glory and greatness in all things. That being said, maturity is not based only on age… Nor level ! Noobs are welcome
Anyone wanting to tend to excellence and enjoyment is welcome in our guild. We believe a guild is like a secondary family, where you can share whatever is on your mind/heart. Therefore, dont be afraid to talk in guild chat !
Please note that the main rule in the guild is respect. You can seek victory and performance at all costs, but not at the cost of verbaly/moraly hurting a member of the brotherhood. After all, this is a game and it is meant to have fun !
We prefer people who are interested in the 3 aspects of the game or are at least willing to give each a real try. Many things get better when done with friends Why pay 60$ to play only 1/3 of it, right ? lol
For the guild to be enjoyable, we have an activity policy that, while not being harsh, will ensure that there is always something going on.
To join us, either contact wiloman.8613, neekachu.9715 or vixon.4785 via wisper or in-game mail . If you dont get ahold of any of us, you can submit an application here http://www.radiance.tyriaguilds.com .
Our members are greatly encouraged to participate in PvP activities, from the sPvP to World vs World.
Radiance being a conquerant guild, we strive to dominate in any type of battle for lands. By participating in WvW, we not only shine by our ways and behavior, but we also bring great bonuses to the whole server.
It’s also a great opportunity to cooperate with your guildmates and have fun together !
so with that being said we working on building oursleves a brotherhood a family to work together of brothers and yes sisters all welcome.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Max.2067

Max.2067

Your guild name and tag:
ColloseContigent [RoOl]

Your guild’s preferred gameplay choices: PvE and PvP can be done, fractals, dungeon, etc. I personally havn’t gotten into WvW much but if some members of our guild wish they can go do that.

Your home world and, if you wish, your guild’s preferred language:
Eradon terrace is where it’s at, English is preferred.

Times you are particularly active, such as guild events, meetings, new character runs, PvP practices, etc.
Since we don’t have many members we don’t have any set times for anything, as our community grows i’d like this to change and eventually set out a schedule for everything.

Guild leader in-game contact info or a link to your guild’s website or forums:
In game name is Rose Collins or Iriellan. If i am not online and you wish to join you may pm me and i will add you.

Other info you’d like to include:
We currently have only 2 members so any position is up for grabs, anything from ordinary member, to full on co founder. Thank you for considering joining.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ignitex.7198

Ignitex.7198

Guild Name:
The Brotherhood of Gaming Vi [TBOG]

Guild Type:
We do PvE all the way. We sometimes do WvW. We are not fractal focused, but we do dungeons from time to time as a guild event.
We do specific type of events than “doing it all” such as guild missions as well.

Guild Localization:
We are a guild located in Devona’s Rest. We speak English mostly and we have some spanish speakers.

Guild Activity:
[TBOG] is active pretty much everyday on any time, while we do have times that we rarely are not active.
We do guild missions weekly of activities including race, treks, puzzles, and challenges.

Guild Leader Contacts:
Contact Spectator Sly.6941 or Para The Butler.4631 if you want to join the guild.

Other Description:
The Brotherhood of Gaming Vi [TBOG] is a small guild that is looking to expand as we are try to keep active and we are a fun and friendly bunch to everyone.

We have recently acquired a Guild Hall and are constantly working to improve it. Also, we are now a level 1 guild!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rotten Richard.9524

Rotten Richard.9524

Looking for an Active Laidback guild. I have 4 x lvl 80 and 1 x lvl 76 toons.

o7,

Rotten Richard

in Looking for...

Posted by: Havoc.1304

Havoc.1304

Angelic Chaos [AC] are looking for active members. Message me to join. Friendly | laid back & fun | New player friendly | TS3 | Guild Hall | Weekly raffle | 100+ Members | www.angelic-chaos.com

MESSAGE Mattydon.4563 TO JOIN OR APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Pulsefire Jayce.4753

Pulsefire Jayce.4753

Name: Rélentless Assault [RA]

Game Mode: World vs World

Home World: Tarnished Coast (TC)

Active Time(s): Mostly 8pm EST -11pm EST Tues, Thurs, Sat

Guild Leader: Jayce Shikari (Pulsefire Jayce.4753)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Havoc.1304

Havoc.1304

Guild Name:
Angelic Chaos [AC]

Guild Type:
PvE based, with some PvP/WvW events!

Guild Localization:
EU Server based (mainly Ruins of Surnia)

Guild Leader Contacts:
Mattydon.4563

in Looking for...

Posted by: Porter.6718

Porter.6718

Order of the [Eyes] – PvX | Fort Aspenwood | English

We are a small and casual guild from Gw2’s launch in the process of revamping membership and looking for veterans and noobs alike who are interested in establishing a strong and friendly community! During the guild’s prime, we had around 50 active members, about half of whom were regulars in chat and guild events. This is the current goal. (:

We are still a blank canvas, but here is what you have to look forward to -

• Gw1 veteran? Many of us play through old campaigns and work on HoM together!
  • Guild Missions on Fridays \ Sundays
  • PvE & PvP , interested in experienced WvW players
  • Active in evenings
  • Groups for Fractals, Dungeons, Map Completion
  • Lotteries & Guild Hall soon! (We’re looking for more to claim Lost Precipice!)

Interested? Contact – Mary of Istan or Lady Kelly Morella.

Hope to see you soon! (:

in Looking for...

Posted by: diefour.1632

diefour.1632

Guild Name: Codex of Heroes [CoH]
Gameplay Focus: Raids/Fractals/Higher Level PvE Content
Home World: Dragonbrand | NA | English

Codex of Heroes [CoH] was formed from the dissatisfaction of being in a casual guild that lacked the desire to focus on the harder aspects of Guild Wars 2, while still desiring the community of being in that social guild. As an LFG-style guild, CoH is able to gather more competent and hardcore players together for high level fractals and raids without the commitment of representation, guild missions, and guild events. We are currently sitting at 30+ geared committed & noncommittal raid member with experience from 1 boss clear to full 3 wing clears.

With more time available, I am looking to expand the number of raids from weekends to a tentative Mon 9pm EST | Wed 9pm EST | Fri 7pm EST | Sat 4pm EST | Sun TBD , and that requires more dedicated and experienced members to start off with. CoH currently holds 30+ members who are experienced and geared for raids and/or higher level fractals.

What is [CoH] looking for in a player?

• While the # of Legendary Insights does not matter , some experience [at least 1 boss kill (VG, Sloth, etc)], confidence in your own skill and a willingness to learn and be criticized does.
  • Be able to do t4 fractals on at least one character (if your focus is on fractals)
  • Be patient and friendly; no rage-quits or condescending attitudes.
  • You must be geared with at least Ascended Weapons and Trinkets
  • Your build & playstyle must contribute positively to the group’s overall goal. If you’re unwilling to adapt because it’s just not how YOU play, you’re welcome to find another group.
  • Discord mandatory for voice communication; we don’t use teamspeak, mumble or vent. You don’t have to speak if you’re shy, but at least listen.
  • No rep required, in fact, it’s encouraged you find or stay with a more social guild for guild events, missions, contests, etc. But the members we have now are more than willing to help and talk.
  • If you are truly new and in need of a teaching guild; if there’s enough interest I will consider adding teaching runs throughout the week. Message me for details. (diefour.1632) No promises.
  • Same message applies if you want to lead teaching runs.
  • If you actually read this tell me that you have potato in your blood when you message me.
  • A trial run might be necessary to test competency if you have no previous clears.

tl;dr [CoH] is an LFG-style raid guild, but we want competent players to raid more consistently with.

Message diefour.1632 if you’re interested. See you in game!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Radymski.4987

Radymski.4987

Guid of [ZOI] is recruiting!
Who is [ZOI]?
We are a new guild with currently 19 members and we have a vision to do it differently!
We are based on Ring of Fire server
Our aim is to grow a healthy guild with daily activity, and raids with 15-25 people. We like to win fights and be strong, but also do our fair share of PPT. Good communication with other guilds and helping when needed is normal to us.
Enjoying the game, is very important! Open communication is therefore a must. We embrace new ideas about builds and tactics. “Rage quitting” or running away from fights is not an option. We learn from our mistakes and do it better.
Guild hall / +5 etc
We will raid several times a week around 7pm GMT (UK TIME), days are still open for discussion.:)
What do we seek:
Motivated people who aren’t afraid to share ideas and who are willing to learn!
You need to ideally have some kind of WvW raid experience, but we are open to coaching new players and improving them along the way.
Yes, some rules:
- Get on TS with a working mic, communication is very important.
- WvW is the main reason you play the game, 100% rep in WvW.
- Be willing to use guild builds, builds are still in “the making”.
- Join raids on first or secondary character.
What we offer:
- A relaxed, open, fun atmosphere where everyone’s opinion is taken into account.
- Strong leadership, that is willing to learn, adapt and open to criticism.
- Dedicated commanders.
- Fun and successful guild raids! + Open mics and Roaming groups.
Do you see yourself in this profile then get in touch!
Contacts:
Guild/Raid Leader: (Zoi) Thorlk or Radymski.4987
Recruiter: Wientje or Wientje.1967
Or apply now at our new guild website!
http://www.guildofzoi.enjin.com/recruitment
NOTE:
Guild of Zoi is not named after me It has a meaning, Zoi means Life!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Etteluor.4871

Etteluor.4871

Delivering a Spanking [SPNK] is a US TZ PvX guild. We haven’t been around for long (we formed some time in the middle of May this year), but we already have a dedicated and growing community with about 40 active members. Due to unfortunate circumstances, our raid roster has dropped to 9 players. We are currently looking for a Druid for raiding, but will accept anyone that would like to do other content with us. At the moment, we have progressed through wing 1, and will begin learning wing 2 next week. We do not ask for you to be an experienced raider, but we expect you to be willing to learn, keep an open mind, and have the drive to succeed. Full ascended and rep is not required.

Our schedule:

Raids – Tuesdays/Thursdays/Saturdays 9:00pm-12:00am EST
Guild Missions – Wednesdays 9:00pm EST until completion

What we offer:

• An excellent community full of welcoming and helpful players.
  • Friends to complete a huge variety of content with, ranging from: T4 fractal dailies, dungeons, raids, open world events, story achievements, etc.
  • A guild that doesn’t take themselves too seriously. We understand that this is a video game and we are all here to have fun as our main priority.
  • An active discord channel that you can use for personal or guild communication.

What we expect:

• We are looking for players that want to be part of a community. We consider ourselves to be friends, rather than just guild mates. You don’t have to sociable 24/7, but we expect you to not just be another name in the members list.
  • Drama has a zero tolerance policy here. This shouldn’t have to be said, but respect your fellow guild members and bring any concerns to an officers attention. Drama is the biggest guild killer and we will not allow it to exist.
  • If you are applying for a raid position, we expect you to be able to commit to the raiding schedule. Of course real life happens, and that is completely understandable. However, consistent lateness/absence is not okay with us.

How to join:

There are two methods for joining [SPNK]. The first, and preferred method, is to fill out the short application survey on our website. An officer will respond to you in game as soon as possible. Our application survey can be accessed from this web page: http://spnk.weebly.com/application.html

The second method is to contact one of the guild leaders in game. You can private message me (Etteluor.4871) or the co-leader Harry (Milord Savior.4310).

in Looking for...

Posted by: OinkmeisterMcPig.3120

OinkmeisterMcPig.3120

Are you a Charr player whose Charr has a little extra around the middle? Do you like your Charrs with some extra fuzz? Then Chubby Charr Companions is the place for you! It’s a new and upcoming PvE/RP focused guild, but we also want to branch into other game modes as well, such as PvP and WvW! Chubby Charr Companions is a rather casual guild, just made yesterday, so we could use some members! Any and all are welcome, you don’t have to play a Charr!

Guild Name: Chubby Charr Companions [CHC]
Guild Owner: OinkmeisterMcPig.3120
Gameplay Focus: PvE/RP
World: Tarnished Coast
Active Time: Mostly in the afternoon, between 5 PM – 2 AM Arizona Time

Other Information
CHC is focused on helping new and old players get through PvE content, and hopefully organizing raids in the future. A Discord server will be made once there are enough members in the guild. Old and new players are welcome, along with any race. This is a friendly place, and we’d also like to get some RP events going, if possible! If you’d like an invite, send an in-game message to OinkmeisterMcPig.3120 (me), and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!