JQ Firebat is back!

JQ Firebat is back!

in Looking for...

Posted by: lover.8351

lover.8351

Firebat [FIRE] is looking for dedicated wvw players to join our havoc squad(s) and learn anti-zerg strategies with us. We’re rebuilding from the ground up and our goal is to have tag/pin-less fun in wvw with a core group of players. Feel free to whisper me in game for more details and if you are interested, for our TS info to join us later tonight. You can also send Calewyn (guild leader) a mail for an invite.

JQ Firebat is back!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

Normally I dont bother recruitment posts at all but since this guild is in Blackgates Lions Arch recruiting now the last 2 days I just can’t resist. How far do you have to fall and sad do you have to be to bandwagon to the newly overstacked JQ and STILL come to your competitors servers to recruit. One word pathetic.

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

JQ Firebat is back!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Normally I dont bother recruitment posts at all but since this guild is in Blackgates Lions Arch recruiting now the last 2 days I just can’t resist. How far do you have to fall and sad do you have to be to bandwagon to the newly overstacked JQ and STILL come to your competitors servers to recruit. One word pathetic.

Not to derail the thread but PLX has done the same on JQ LA. Just saying.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

JQ Firebat is back!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

I guess some people have no shame. Whatevs.

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

JQ Firebat is back!

in Looking for...

lover.8351

FIRE is originally a JQ guild, since beta. So that’s hardly a bandwagon. And seeing as how BG people seem to enjoy trickling out of BG and into JQ, I don’t think it’s us you should be finding pathetic, lol.

JQ Firebat is back!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Virtute.8251

Virtute.8251

FIRE is originally a JQ guild, since beta. So that’s hardly a bandwagon.

But, y’know…

wut sever did the guilds that left AR go to ?

Dragonbrand

I had so much respect for that guild before this decision. Shame.

They had valid reasons, but its not my place to get into details.

What happened is that they fell for the sultry voice of the Dragonbrand recruiter.

Endless Flirt: Stack on me!
ALS guys: YES MA’AM!!!!

It was Legendary Flirt, and it was when she said “bag of ducks” (with an i instead of a u). :P

AR just capped SM with 10 people.

GG guys.

… the Mist Warriors and I are grinning from ear to ear. Tell Pygmecadillac and the boys that we said, “hi!”

;)

Legendary PvF Keep Lord Anvu Pansu Senpai
RvR isn’t “endgame”, it’s the only game. Cu in CU.

JQ Firebat is back!

in Looking for...

lover.8351

FIRE is originally a JQ guild, since beta. So that’s hardly a bandwagon.

But, y’know…

wut sever did the guilds that left AR go to ?

Dragonbrand

I had so much respect for that guild before this decision. Shame.

They had valid reasons, but its not my place to get into details.

What happened is that they fell for the sultry voice of the Dragonbrand recruiter.

Endless Flirt: Stack on me!
ALS guys: YES MA’AM!!!!

It was Legendary Flirt, and it was when she said “bag of ducks” (with an i instead of a u). :P

AR just capped SM with 10 people.

GG guys.

… the Mist Warriors and I are grinning from ear to ear. Tell Pygmecadillac and the boys that we said, “hi!”

;)

I didn’t say I was originally a member of FIRE. It’s a great time though! Thanks