LF Casual Social PvX Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sep.1347

Sep.1347

To keep this from being longer than it already will be, we are looking for a new home. The guild we’re looking for is one that is casual about things like attendance, representation and not forcing people into activities if they just want to hang out and chat while leveling an alt. (In other words and especially since we are still searching, we don’t need to be getting mailed or scolded for not 100% repping, especially during a low time in gchat. If people like it there they will represent often without feeling like they -have- to.)

We like guild chat. VoIP is fine too as long as we have the option of just listening and responding in gchat and know it will be acknowledged. But there has to be that social aspect there, we have been playing alone in the quiet for too long and it’d be refreshing to see some conversation going on that isn’t comparable to the likes of Queensdale map chat.

(*)We prefer a guild on Blackgate since that’s our home server, but are not totally excluding the idea of a guild on another server being as it’s been so hard to find anything other than exclusively hardcore/WvW/100% rep or else type guilds on this server. (We would like to explore WvW at some point but that’s not all we want to be doing.) Roster size is not important to us, we don’t mind smaller guilds as long as the people are active and using guild chat often.

As for play time it can be a bit tricky. One of us is a UK player who works night shift so typical play times may be what would be between 12-4 pm EST for a couple hours before work, then not back again til 1-4 am for a few hours – Sunday and Monday are his days off so that will allow for more time to play in the afternoon/evening/peak time. For myself I am only available to play every other week or so, but on the weeks I’m able to play I can be around pretty much any time. So we’re looking for a group that has people around at various times including late nights.

If you think we might find your guild fitting for us or know of a guild that sounds like we may work well with, please leave a descriptive comment about the guild, or link us to your guild recruitment post in the forums or your guild website, whatever helps us find out more to see if it sounds like a good idea to check it out. Or you can PM me the information or message one of us in game:

Ginger Aiyle
Rrull

in Looking for...

Posted by: Resurrected.4132

Resurrected.4132

Hi Ginger,

I may have the guild you and your mate are looking for. I am also from the UK but play on a NA server. However that server is Ferguson’s Crossing, so if you were interested in joining us you’d need at some point in the future to transfer to do WvW with us.

The guild is jointly run by me from the UK and a friend who lives in the US. If this sounds of interest then I’d suggest getting in touch to have a chat and then may be just guesting for a time to see what you think.

We are a new guild with just 8 members at the moment so we are in our growth phase at the moment.

We are a mature guild, the guild leaders have many, many years of gaming experience between them.

We use Mumble for guild chat and encourage members to take part in guild chat. Our overall aim being to build a friendly community of like minded people who will come together and become friends.

in Looking for...

Sep.1347

Thanks so much for your response, Resurrected I will be sure to pass the message on to see what he thinks. We may try to contact you in the next few days to talk a bit in game about it if he’s interested. Wishing you well with the growth of your guild regardless!

in Looking for...

Posted by: kazeshiniyuki.2987

kazeshiniyuki.2987

Hello !

I’m the Guild Leader of a medium sized PvX guild located on Blackgate. We have an active roster with an international player base, so we don’t tend to have dead hours. I’m not sure if our values and demographic are suitable for you based on your post, but if you’re looking to take a proactive approach to the game, we definitely have the social company you seek. I’ll leave you with a couple of links, if you have any questions or would like to try us, let me know~

Ignite The Fire [BURN] recruitment post

Thanks,

Yuki

Guild Leader of Ignite The Fire [BURN]
Balance Team [IMBA] – Guardian
Blackgate

in Looking for...

Posted by: makarios.7254

makarios.7254

PM sent your way, Sep!
/cheers

Pharseer Makarios // Charr Mesmer
www.saltgaming.org

in Looking for...

Sep.1347

Thank you, Yuki! Passing that info on to the boyfriend now

Checking that PM as well, Makarios, thanks!

in Looking for...

Posted by: AriaSilverfyre.8702

AriaSilverfyre.8702

Greeting Ginger and Rrull,

My guild is called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a smaller (approx 60 members), casual yet social, 18+ PvE/RP family on Tarnished Coast. Knowledge of and/ or participation in RP is not required. We’ll teach you if you want to learn, but there’s no pressure. Some of our members also enjoy WvsW/sPvP and we do have our own arena. We also have a variety of member-hosted events that change every week.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact. We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family. We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can.

Don’t worry about trying to transfer right away or even at all if you’re not on Tarnished Coast (unless you’re on an EU server, then it gets complicated). Feel free to guest with us as long as you want. You’ll still be able to join with us for dungeons and even Fractals (which I will be more than happy to teach). We don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc either. If you decide you want to transfer, we’ll help you get the funds you need to do so.

There is also no requirement to be representing us at all times. It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone. All we ask is that you give us some time too.

We also have a TeamSpeak 3, but it’s use is on a purely optional basis. Most of our chatter is on the guild channel.

For more information…

…check out our Recruitment Post here on these forums:

…or go directly to our guild website

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game (Aria Silverfyre) and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Guild Leader of ’"The Gryphons Aerie [REST]": A PvE/RP family
Join Us – http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

in Looking for...

Sep.1347

Thank you, Aria! I’ll pass this information on now

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

Hi Sep,

It might be that Alchemy Incorporated would be a good fit for you. We’re a social guild on the Sorrow’s Furnace server and we mostly just like to hang out, team up, and have fun. We do some of everything — Open World, dungeons, fractals and light WvW. No representation requirements, not a problem if you want to drop in, have a few laughs and wander away again. We do have a Mumble server, but we use it mostly when we need a higher than average level of coordination; usually we just type in guild chat.

Have a look at our recruitment post and see what you think. If you want an invitation give me a shout.

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

in Looking for...

Sep.1347

Heya Aye! I actually ran across your recruitment post on Reddit the other day and messaged a little with Sir Cusfreak on there about it. We are trying to make Blackgate guilds a priority since it’s our home server but we are still looking and may want to chat a little with you when we’re both online sometime in the next couple days

in Looking for...

Sep.1347

Still looking for a home, preferably a place on Blackgate. He has decided since we don’t know how long it would be before we thought about moving servers, it’s probably best to just keep looking on our home server a while longer… Anyone in a guild or know of one on Blackgate that fits most of what we’re lookin for?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Redivivus.9253

Redivivus.9253

Looking for a witty and fun group to hang out with that can spank some mobs one moment and WvW invaders the next? Then come join the fun with UM! We are a FULLY upgraded guild.

We are currently looking for more active members to join our ranks. Must have an interest of any level (at least some or full) in PvE and WvW as we are a PvX guild. You don’t necessarily have to be good, that part will come ;D Just have a love for chatting and killing some nerds!

Scheduled Events across all platforms of the game! (all optional but encouraged)
– Daily Dungeons. Fractals. Guild Missions.
– sPvP and tPvP
– 2 WvW Nights

Fully upgraded
– All guild missions available
– 3 guild bank tabs for sharing mats, dungeon potions, food for lvling, siege etc.
– 24/7 Magic Find and Gathering Bonus buffs
– Scheduled crafting, gold, and experience buffs!

Extremely Social
– Website with Forums
– Teampseak with users on usually at all hours
– Monthly movie/drinking nights and games (UM favorite)
– Contests with $$ prizes
– 99.9% drama free We are here to have an enjoyable experience!
Leave the dirt outside.
– We are friendly, love to joke, and socialize creating long term friendships

Have Questions? Msg any one of our mods or leaders and we would be more than happy to help! Rits.4036, Jinxey.4173, Redivivus.9253, Hellfire.3591 or check out our recruitment threadwith more details.

Sounds like we are the perfect fit for you?
Check us out at http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com to apply!

NA Fort Aspenwood
Héllkaizer UM’s #1 officer in the whole world

in Looking for...

Sep.1347

Thank you Redivivus! We are about to look at your recruitment post and website together.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

Heya Aye! I actually ran across your recruitment post on Reddit the other day and messaged a little with Sir Cusfreak on there about it. We are trying to make Blackgate guilds a priority since it’s our home server but we are still looking and may want to chat a little with you when we’re both online sometime in the next couple days

I completely understand, especially since your playing times and ours might not jive. But, keep in mind that we’re a very open guild and if you’d like to join us as a second/sometimes guild we’d still love to have you

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

in Looking for...

Posted by: HaloaOhana.2073

HaloaOhana.2073

Hi there!

The Remnants of Hope is based on Tarnish Coast and offers PvX, RP, and WvW while maintaining a fun and social atmosphere in ts3 and guild chat. We don’t really have a mold for you to try and fit to. The biggest asset in the guild is the community. We have several different aspects that you can play in or just hang out with us in guild chat and/or ts3 and do nothing. Whatever makes the time that you have to game the best!

Sounds like you are a good fit for us but want to touch base on one thing that worries me.. we don’t require 100% rep. We do this because we love our community that we have and pride ourselves on being that and hate to see that some of our friends aren’t finding what they want in the guild that they have to go somewhere else for it.

If you would like to know more (and guesting/transferring is an option) please visit http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2 and/or send me a message in game.

Recruitment officer for Remnants of Hope