LFG. Casual, Female Friendly PvX, TC

in Looking for...

Posted by: warbride.6953

warbride.6953

I’ve been away from the game for over a year and I’m looking to get back into it. My highest level character is a 56 Norn Ranger. I’m looking for a guild where I’m not going to have to put up with jokes about my gender or orientation or anything like that. I want somewhere laid-back and respectful while still allowing for a little fun every now and then. LBGTQ is a must. I don’t have the most stable schedule, so any guild I join has to understand I might me away for a week or two at a time on occasion.

Thanks in advance!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Redivivus.9253

Redivivus.9253

Looking for a witty and fun group to hang out with that can spank some mobs one moment and WvW invaders the next? Then come join the fun with UM! We are a FULLY upgraded guild.

We are currently looking for more active members to join our ranks. Must have an interest of any level (at least some or full) in PvE and WvW as we are a PvX guild. You don’t necessarily have to be good, that part will come ;D Just have a love for chatting and killing some nerds!

Scheduled Events across all platforms of the game! (all optional but encouraged)
– Daily Dungeons. Fractals. Guild Missions.
– sPvP and tPvP
– 2 WvW Nights

Fully upgraded
– All guild missions available
– 3 guild bank tabs for sharing mats, dungeon potions, food for lvling, siege etc.
– 24/7 Magic Find and Gathering Bonus buffs
– Scheduled crafting, gold, and experience buffs!

Extremely Social
– Website with Forums
– Teampseak with users on usually at all hours
– Monthly movie/drinking nights and games (UM favorite)
– Contests with $$ prizes
– 99.9% drama free We are here to have an enjoyable experience!
Leave the dirt outside.
– We are friendly, love to joke, and socialize creating long term friendships

Have Questions? Msg any one of our mods or leaders and we would be more than happy to help! Rits.4036, Jinxey.4173, Redivivus.9253, Hellfire.3591 or check out our recruitment threadwith more details.

Sounds like we are the perfect fit for you?
Check us out at http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com to apply!

NA Fort Aspenwood
Héllkaizer UM’s #1 officer in the whole world

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jevati.4328

Jevati.4328

Ahh, you put the Q on there. =) (I don’t know many people who put the Q on unless that’s one of their specific identities… like me. xD ) Anyway, hi, Warbride! From what you described, I think Ember Solace would be a really good fit. We’re a small-ish guild on Tarnished Coast specifically dedicated to being a safe space for LGBTQ people, women, people of color, people with disabilities, and more. I’m very serious about protecting that safe space. We’re very flexible with activity; we have a section where you can post if you’re going to be away for awhile, and we understand that there will definitely be times when people need to take care of things outside the guild. We’re also really newbie-friendly. I know you’re not technically a newbie, but since you’ve been away for awhile and have a level 56 character, it means there’s stuff you haven’t had the opportunity to experience yet, and we have a Newbie Officer who loves helping people with content, from dungeons to personal stories to just general questions. If you’re interested, you can check out our recruitment post and our forums, where we have our Purpose and Principles statement (we have a brief application to weed out trolls). And if you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM. Hope to hear from you soon, and welcome back to GW2! =)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

Hello Warbride,

I’d like to introduce you to Alchemy Incorporated. We are a guild of a whole lot of different people who enjoy playing the game. We aren’t a LGBTQ guild, but we’re a friendly guild. I know absolutely that we have at least 4 of the 5 LGBTQ designators, (and very likely that fifth one is in there too; I just don’t know about it) and yet we still have far more straight/married people than kittens (kittens in this context = “odd people” — I struggle with this filter), just like in the real world. We have a self-described redneck from Alabama, a cricket player from Trinidad, a handful of US Military retired, and even one or two registered Republicans. About 46% of our roster is female. I’m a lesbian and, strangely enough, so is my co-leader and girlfriend

We are not always politically correct. Sometimes people say things that make me cringe, but the women in our guild are strong people and perfectly able to set things right — I’ve seen it happen while keeping my mouth shut, and I’ve participated. There is good-natured ribbing, but things don’t turn mean.

Right now we’re rebuilding our roster and seldom have more than 15 players on at one time, but we’re getting more everyday. You can see our recruitment post here and just let me know if you’d like an invitation.

Aye

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

in Looking for...

Posted by: AriaSilverfyre.8702

AriaSilverfyre.8702

Greetings Warbride,

My guild is called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a smaller (approx 60 members), casual yet social, 18+ PvE/RP family on Tarnished Coast. We have quite a few women in the guild, myself included. If I had to guess, I’d say the ratio is probably close to 40% women, give or take. The guild leadership consists of both Ally and LGBTQ also.

Knowledge of and/ or participation in RP is not required. We’ll teach you if you want to learn, but there’s no pressure. Some of our members also enjoy WvsW/sPvP and we do have our own arena. We also have a variety of member-hosted events that change every week.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact. We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family. We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can. We’ll gladly teach dungeons and Fractals, if needed too. We don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc either.

There is no requirement to be representing us at all times. It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone. All we ask is that you give us some time too.

We also have a TeamSpeak 3, but it’s use is on a purely optional basis. Most of our chatter is on the guild channel.

For more information…

…check out our Recruitment Post here on these forums:

…or go directly to our guild website

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game (Aria Silverfyre) and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Guild Leader of ’"The Gryphons Aerie [REST]": A PvE/RP family
Join Us – http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: CalamityO.2890

CalamityO.2890

Hello there Warbride,

As a representative / member of the guild Thesaurum Venatores on the Aurora Glade server. We are looking for new members to help us build a robust guild. Please bare in mind that the guild is newly created and does not have all the trimmings (upgrades) like many guilds do – these will be acquired in due time. If you take a look as to what the guild has to offer in terms of what it can do for you, then please view the guilds recruitment post here
We also have an age requirement, this is to keep all forms of drama at zero. Since we are a mature guild.

Thank you for your time.

PS if you’re in to anime, then you’ll be right at home.

inthecubbyhole.wordpress.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: kelica.8406

kelica.8406

Hi Warbride! I think we will be perfect for you as we have many active female members in our guild including myself. MadCast Gaming [MCG] on SOR. We have a fairly active and friendly guild with a focus on making people feel right at home. There is no requirements to join, only that you have fun feel free to send me an in game mail or pm kelica.0846 or you can check out our webiste for more info as well at madcastgaming.com
Cheers

in Looking for...

Posted by: Michael Welch.5296

Michael Welch.5296

Hi Warbride – we’d be honored to have you in our guild, although I’m not sure we’re on the same server you’re on. See below (note, we have a very strong representation of women in the guild, and two of the three guild leads are women [I’m the exception]).
A bit about S T Y L E:
• Server: Jade Quarry – We are active only on JQ, but allow guesting. For a free transfer to JQ, you simply need to delete any characters you have created – so if you’re just starting out, head to Jade Quarry!
• Team: Our leadership team works hard to ensure that everyone in S T Y L E is enjoying what they want to enjoy in the game. We feel our job as leaders is to help facilitate your good time, and to lead by example.
• You: Can be anyone – new, experienced, young, old, and in-between. The (known) ages of our members range from college students to retirees. We don’t concentrate on age, only maturity. Conduct in guild chat is strictly monitored and enforced – no name calling, discrimination, or drama.
• Life + Laughter: We refuse to be ultra-serious, and we always keep in mind that Real Life comes first. As such, the guild has no requirements for representing (although not repping does affect your rank), TeamSpeak/Website use, participation in events, or other restrictions.
• Experience/Skill Level: S T Y L E does have a special place in its black, black heart for players that are new to GW2 or to MMOs in general. We do not believe in ‘noobs’, only players that haven’t had the same experiences as some who’ve been around longer. We are very happy to guide, party with, provide info to, and nurture new players. Or for that matter, experienced players who need guidance with a new/different aspect of this multi-faceted game.

A bit MORE…
• Who: We have 100+ members. Most active around 3PM+- EST, but members can be found online at almost all times. We are very active in guild chat and in our TeamSpeak server.
• Activities: Structured guild activities are always evolving, and we currently host Tues/Thurs Dungeon nights; Wednesday Jumping Puzzle or Mini-Dungeon events; Guild Lottery, and Guild Missions (Bounty, Trek, Rush) on Sunday nights. Ad-hoc parties constantly form of S T Y L E members helping each other to complete personal stories, map completion, or other events.
• Website + Voice: http://jqstyle.enjin.com is currently being re-designed by our guild webmaster – and we use TeamSpeak on the Jade Quarry TS server (ts.jadequarry.com), although it is not a requirement for membership in the guild. We also have a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/jqstyle

PM or in-game email Burnination for info/invite!

in Looking for...

Posted by: HaloaOhana.2073

HaloaOhana.2073

Hi there!

The Remnants of Hope is based on Tarnished Coast and offers PvX, WvW , and RP while maintaining a fun and social atmosphere in ts3 and guild chat. We thrive on allowing our members to be who they are and play the game how they want to play. None of the three aspects are required just there for your to enjoy to make the game the most fun for you.

If you would like to know more please check out http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2 and/or send me a message in game

Recruitment officer for Remnants of Hope

in Looking for...

Posted by: Val Sokord.6587

Val Sokord.6587

Hi,
I represent Dissentient [DIS], we are a mature guild, meaning life comes first; even for our principal members. Gender, orientation and any other distinction don’t matter, some of us are quite some of us are loud, i’m mostly shy until i get comfortable, but I am female and have found no rejection whatsoever.

We pretty much do everything. Guild missions are on Sundays, and we have several who command in WvW on various nights of the week. Dungeons, and fractals (high levels 40+) are also common both before and after WvW or Missions.

We are also expanding to other events, such as this last Tuesday when we all the did the Aetherblade jump puzzle in Gendarran Fields, which meant a lot of death and portals for those of us, me, who sometimes fail at jumping. We try to make sure everyone has a good time no matter where they choose to play. You may end up running it to a situation that you “shouldn’t” be in (a huge zerg or off a cliff) and die, or you may prove you’re awesome and survive.

We chat using mumble, its not required just really helpful, and use it to organize groups that are doing “X” right now, to joke around and just hang out with some cool people, or have guild meetings when needed. Most of our members can at least listen even if they don’t have a mic to talk.

If you’d like to get a taste of our guild message me in game and I’ll let you know what the guild is up to. Also you can look into the guild at http://dissentient.org/

-Val

in Looking for...

Posted by: Barinthus.8347

Barinthus.8347

Hello, warbride! Below is my canned post for recruitment but I wanted to let you know that players I want to recruit are the type who will be respectful of everybody else regardless of their gender or sexual orientation. Everybody are welcome as long they know how to have fun without being a jerk about it.

Imagine you have a guild you enjoy being part of but there are times during your regular playing schedule where there’s nobody else on. This is where Armed and Dangerous Tree Octopi comes in!

It’s a brand new guild so our roster is very small still but the main goal is to create a space for players who often play during late server hours (approximately 9pm to 2am PST or GMT -8). How does this work? Because we do not have representation requirement, whenever you log in and there’s nobody else active in your regular guild you can switch to our guild to find like-minded players to spend time with until your regular guild roster becomes more active then you are free to switch back. No hassle, no guilt, and worry-free!

We are PvX although probably a bit more on PvE side at the moment. Since we prefer drama-free atmosphere we prefer you to be 18 years old or older and be mature. Having fun is our motto – anything goes as long you do not violate Anet’s Code of Conduct and know how to treat your fellow guildmates.

Come and be part of something new! What do you have to lose? After all you can join up to 5 guilds and with this one you don’t have to worry to meet any representation quota or whatnot. Look up my account name or my character name Judoc Layghlin if you are interested.

Seeking Deaf Players. People who don’t use voice software welcome too!