Looking for NA PVX/WvW guild, will Xfer

in Looking for...

Posted by: Flinch.8061

Flinch.8061

Hey hey, I’m looking for a new guild, I returned to the game after a break of 2 years about two weeks ago. I am interested in a talkative guild who uses guild chat mostly, but also uses VOIP when getting down and dirty.

I have all classes at 80, in full exotic gear, and am working on an ascended set for whatever my main will be(still deciding). I am looking for a friendly guild that doesn’t take themselves seriously, can laugh and joke, and have fun. Adult language should be allowed, and shouldn’t be “kid friendly”, obviously. I am most experienced in Bunker Guard, Condi Necro, and Warrior.

As for myself personally: I am a full time college student who can play all weekend, and most days of the week from 7pm-11pm. I live on the Pacific coast, so am looking for a guild with similar timeframes. I will be able to rep the guild 99% of the time(not saying 100% because I have a personal guild for a guild bank that I will switch to for a few moments to deposit/withdraw things, so can’t profess a complete 100% rep). I would also prefer a guild that uses Mumble over teamspeak and Vent. My computer has a lot of issues with Teamspeak causing IRQ issues due to it conflicting with a peripheral, so as long as you’re fine with me getting into TS very sparingly and talking mostly in guild chat to others, I might not be a good candidate.

I like running Tanky crit/support builds, do a ton of theorycrafting for myself, and number crunching, so do not want a guild that will dictate what builds and gear I can and cannot use. I also am not looking for a guild that puts heavy focus on sPVP or Fractals. I do not enjoy those forms of gameplay.

I MIGHT also be interested in helping someone set up a new guild, Or even building my personal guild up from scratch if there’s others who want what I want in a guild but can’t find anything like it(my guild has all WvW buffs unlocked and a lot of other unlocks, not all, but most).

Either respond here, or respond to me in game: Flinch.8061

Nero The Elder | Riven Asunder [Rslv] Guild Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Missy.6803

Missy.6803

“I would also prefer a guild that uses Mumble over teamspeak and Vent. " I’m stealing you. That’s just all there is to it :p Really like the rest of your post as well.

Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP] is an international PvX guild on Tarnished Coast. Currently NA is our largest time zone population-Pacific coast-, and our WvW events start at 6pm pacific on Mondays and Fridays; looking to bring back Thursdays as well. You’d just have to check the roster for anyone roaming during other times. ESP is involved in TC WvW running with other guilds during their raids as milita or helping to set up events and server coordination.
We do use the server mumble that we use for WvW and have a guild ventrilo for special events (trying to work on the leader to keep that for a rainy day and just go all mumble >.>).
espguild.com is our website if you’d like to check us out or have any questions

Welcome back to the game

Edit: Apparently the GL and I don’t talk since he just texted me after seeing my post that he already sent you an inbox too :p ha.

~ Scorned Siren ~Tarnished Coast ~
Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP] Co-Leader/WvW Commander
espguild.com

(edited by Missy.6803)