Looking for a Crime/Merc Guild on TC.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Akhlys.4973

Akhlys.4973

Hi, guys. I’m new to GW2 and I’m looking for a guild. I’m not new to roleplay as I’ve been doing it for about three years now. However, I am willing to learn about the roleplay on this particular game. In particular Im looking for maybe work as a bruiser or bodyguard. My character’s name is Isolf Wolfsister. She is a low level but I would be fine starting on the bottom of the bottom of a ranking and work my way up. Thank you guys.

in Looking for...

Posted by: SeeingBlue.8453

SeeingBlue.8453

Hello,

I invite you review our community. I believe Great Architect may have what you are looking for. Instead of giving some TL:DR article, I have provided some key points below.

Our Community

• New – At two months old we have room for you to rank up.
  • Mature – We screen our applicants. Our ages range from 18 – 60. We are not religious & you may hear some cursing.
  • Active – Recruiting all time zones. We have 50+ members across 4 games, 30 of those in GW2.
  • Website – Our site is hosted by Enjin, paid up for a year.
  • Helpful – Useful and easy to navigate information on our site. Enjoy answering questions.
  • Voice Comms – We use Mumble & Enjin chat via Overwolf overlay to communicate across multiple games.
  • Live Streamers – We support Twitch. Our streamers often do giveaways.
  • Newbie Friendly – We are very helpful and welcome new players.
  • Stormbluff Isles – We are active on SBI, but allow guesting. Don’t forget you can delete all your chars for a free transfer.

In-Game Activity

• WvW – Actively involved. We often run alone. Recently bought our first commanders tag.
  • sPvP – Currently putting together a tPvP team, will soon have a custom arena.
  • Leveling – We often team up with and help our lower levels.
  • Dungeons – Some dungeon running. Activity will increase as we recruit new members and our low levels reach 80.
  • Fractals – Same as above. Our most active runners are at level 3-5.
  • World Bosses – We often report active bosses and kill most of them on a nightly basis.
  • Representing – We do not require 100% representation, but atleast 75+-%.

I believe this covers just about everything. If you have any questions feel free to mail me in-game. You may also submit an application at http://greatarchitect.enjin.com

Thank you,
SeeingBlue
-Great Architect Admin

Great Architect | Casual PvX [WvW, sPvP, Dungeons, World Bosses, Living Story]
Multi-Game | Mumble | Live Streamers | Newbie Friendly
http://greatarchitect.us

in Looking for...

Posted by: MarTheMad.7894

MarTheMad.7894

Heya! Writhe [WRTH] is a small casual guild looking for new recruits. We currently have 40+ members. Most of our players are new players learning the game. We have a group of experienced players who help guide them through leveling and learning the game mechanics. There’s no such thing as a stupid question with us. If you need help learning more about your class or just want people to hang out with we might be right for you.

We do a lot of event camping and WvW. We’re working on getting guild missions going but to do that we need to help everyone in our guild level and learn more about the world first. If you’re interested in joining you can send me a PM on here or in game.

Located: Darkhaven
Voice: Raidcall

For more info: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Writhe-WRTH-Darkhaven-PvE-WvW/first#post2148902

in Looking for...

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

I find it fairly amusing that the guilds that posted are neither RP nor TC-based, despite the poster specifying that he was specifically looking for a RP guild on TC. (Blind copypasting on LFGuild posts is just… meh.)

Anyway, Akhlys, I would recommend you give http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/ a look. Many RP guilds tend to advertise and recruit there. There are sections for both TC and Piken Square (the EU RP server), so be sure to check the right section.

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

(edited by Falunel.7645)