Looking for small friendly casual guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shorty.9873

Shorty.9873

Hi guy’s,
I’m just about to hit 80 (finally) and now I’d like to find a nice small casual guild that likes to just play when they can and have fun. I’m married and have 2 small kids and one more on the way so I don’t find myself with a whole lot of time to play games like I use to. So what I’m looking for is a small guild that dosn’t care if I only pop on once a week. I’d like to be able to do some wvw as well and the possability to try out a dundeon or 2. I’ve been playing this game since launch and yes I’m only just now about to hit 80. I did take a few months off for a while. But the great thing I love about this game is there is no montly fee so this type of game is a great fit for my play schedule. Now I just need to find a good guild to fit as well. If your a smaller more laid back kind of guild that just plays to have fun and doesn’t require I get a divorce and make this my second job then let me know. I’d love to hear from you.

Norn Warrior
79.5 (should hit 80 tonight)
Black gate Server

Thanks,
Bourne.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Visear.7154

Visear.7154

Ah, I hated it when I’d find guilds like that. Luckily with guesting have multiple server members isn’t too big of an issue but we wouldn’t be able to join you in WvW. Though if the servers get pitted against each other it would be fun to duel and such. Anyway (got a little sidetracked haha) my guild is based in emrhy bay but we are all for having members from different servers since it lets us do more than just talk in chat due to the guesting. We’re relatively laid back and admittedly kinda small too but we understand that there is a life outside the game that can and will take up your time haha. I have a newborn daughter myself so I understand exactly where your coming from with not being able to play. Send me a msg in-game/here on forums or post a reply letting me know what you think. I just started looking into the guild recruitment forums and I’m not liking the whole copy/paste style recruiting a lot of people are doing. It’s not personal enough imo. You don’t get to know a person that way to help know if they’d fit in ya know?

Learning to fly is easy. Just make sure you miss when you fall.

in Looking for...

Posted by: RedJustice.1548

RedJustice.1548

Hi Shorty! Congrats on hitting level 80 (almost)! There are many great communities out there, and I hope you find the right one for you, as a good group of friends make the game exponentially better.

My guild, MadCast Gaming, is on Sanctum of Rall, but you can feel free to guest for as long as you want . Some of our members never transfer, so that is ok, but if you ever want to transfer in the future, we are happy to help dedicated and involved members save for the transfer. If you are unsure of how to guest, let me know and I will help you!

MadCast is a gaming community that is bigger than GW2, but we are working on growing our GW2 sector right now. You can check out our website at http://www.madcastgaming.com/forum/forum.php. I especially suggest you read through the forums some to get a feel for what we are all about! Here are some points you may find attractive about MadCast:

• We have a mature community. While MadCast has no specific age requirements we do have high expectations for maturity. You will find kind, patient people and no drama. The vast majority of our members are over 18 (especially in GW2). Most of us have careers and family to attend to like you, and we are very understanding of real life obligations.
  • We are a serious community with casual gameplay. In other words, the main expectations we have for members revolves around positive contribution to the community and not on a packed GW2 schedule attendance. If you are active in the forums and show up when you are available, that is good enough for us. Additionally, because we are casual our community is made out of all levels of players. We have many very new players, some new to gaming in general, and our environment is built on kindness and helpfulness. People will be happy to answer you questions and guide you through things no matter how basic or advanced.
  • We have a super awesome, active TeamSpeak group. We enforce strict rules of respectfulness and tolerance among our players, making it a safe friendly place for everyone. People of all types feel comfortable joining in the conversation and making new friends.
  • Our community is bigger than in-game. We have a website with a lot of activity and heavy forum use. This is a huge asset because we have people who play all kinds of games over at MadCast, and the forums really serve as the uniting factor among people.

If you check out our website, you will see information about becoming a Full Member of MadCast. This is not something you need to do (and it may not be right for you based on your time restrictions, but you are always free to apply later if you decide to). Our guild welcomes ‘Associate’ Members, meaning we will add you to the guild, you are free to use our TeamSpeak and join our Forums, but you do not have complete access rights for inviting people to the guild yourself, or accessing certain Full Member parts of our forum. This is a good way to find out if MadCast is the right fit for you before applying. In the long run, to gain any ranking position, we require people to be an official MadCast Full Member.

If you want to, I’d love to invite you to join us and meet some of our members. I would encourage you to join us in our TeamSpeak (you can find information about that here: http://www.madcastgaming.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?2-New-to-MadCast). Alternatively, you can private message me in game, and I would be happy to add you in to one of our parties. TeamSpeak is our main form of communication, and even if you aren’t comfortable using your mic, it would be great if you installed it just to listen to the chatter. Quite a few of our members participate this way.

If you have any questions you can message me in game, post here, or join our forums and ask there. Good luck finding a place for you! <3

(edited by RedJustice.1548)

in Looking for...

Posted by: AriaSilverfyre.8702

AriaSilverfyre.8702

Greetings Shorty,

My guild is called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a smallish, bordering medium sized, social, 18+ PvE/RP family on Tarnished Coast. Some of our members also enjoy WvsW and sPvP. Knowledge of and/ or participation in RP is not required. We’ll teach you if you want to learn, but there’s no pressure.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact. We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. We enjoy helping each other and doing things together when possible. All you have to do is ask if you need help with something and we’ll do our best to come to your aid.

Don’t worry about trying to transfer right away. Feel free to guest with us as long as you want. if you decide you want to transfer, we’ll help you get the funds you need to do so.

There is also no requirement to be representing us at all times. It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone. All we ask is that you give us some time too. We do have a TeamSpeak 3, but it’s use is on a purely optional basis. Most of our chatter is on the guild channel.

For more information…

…check out our post here on these forums:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/T-oast-PvE-RP-Make-The-Gryphons-Aerie-Home

…or go directly to our website:
http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game (Aria Silverfyre) and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Guild Leader of ’"The Gryphons Aerie [REST]": A PvE/RP family
Join Us – http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: MarTheMad.7894

MarTheMad.7894

Heya! Writhe [WRTH] is a small casual guild looking for new recruits. We currently have 40+ members. Most of our players are new players learning the game. We have a group of experienced players who help guide them through leveling and learning the game mechanics. There’s no such thing as a stupid question with us. If you need help learning more about your class or just want people to hang out with we might be right for you.

We do a lot of event camping and WvW. We’re working on getting guild missions going but to do that we need to help everyone in our guild level and learn more about the world first. If you’re interested in joining you can send me a PM on here or in game.

Located: Darkhaven
Voice: Raidcall

For more info: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Writhe-WRTH-Darkhaven-PvE-WvW/first#post2148902

(edited by MarTheMad.7894)

in Looking for...

Posted by: WynterRaven.7208

WynterRaven.7208

Hi there Bourne,

I can vouch for Visear at the top of your list there. He is on my friends list and is very friendly and helpful.

I was going to post about my guild but since Visear has already posted about his guild and we are friends, I’d rather not step on my friend’s chance to find a new guild friend.

Good luck finding a guild! If things don’t work out with any of the above, would love to hear from you but only if you promise to seriously consider Visear’s guild first

Kind regards

Wynter Raven

in Looking for...

Posted by: Visear.7154

Visear.7154

Don’t forget you can be in up to five guilds at a time too. You can only rep one at a time is all.

Learning to fly is easy. Just make sure you miss when you fall.

in Looking for...

Posted by: sambombe.8603

sambombe.8603

Hi there friend!

We are an international Guild but we have some brazilians here, including one officer.

TAV is a social/small/friendly guild focused in group activities and helping members.
(we accept members from other servers, the only activity that we could not do together is WvW, and we accept multi-guild members)

Who we are

We are a small but rapidly growing guild of friends who would like to invite many more people to join us in our adventures.We all play on the Tarnished Coast Server (NA). We currently have around 20 active members and would like to see that number grow substantially. there are a core group of us who play on a daily basis running guild events or just helping one another improve our characters.

What does Tavola offer you?

-Friendly group of players who are always willing to help in any way they can.
-Scheduled guild events ranging from farming material & gold to WvW and bountys.
-Rewards for those who actively participate in guild events.
-Great Guild website and fourms
-24/7 dedicated ventrilo server.
-Experienced officers always willing to lend a hand.
-Holiday events and raffles.
-Daily dungeon runs.
-Our own customized GW2 game launcher.

if your interested in a guild were you always feel welcome then Tavola is the place for you. for more information please see out guild website and feel free to drop off your application if your interested.

http://tavola.enjin.com (some content need registration in enjin platform to access)
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tavolaguild