Looking for social gaming clan

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vyrax.6592

Vyrax.6592

hello I have had this game for a good deal of time and leveling is just so hard to do by yourself. I am interested in joining a guild for this game, i do play other games than guild wars 2, I would like to use teamspeak3 since I like communicating though voice chat.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bry.8140

Bry.8140

Hi Vyrax

Are you on an EU or NA server?
If you are EU or better still Desolation then we may be the kind of guild you are looking for.

Have a look at my recruitment post and if you are interested get back to me here or in game.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Desolation-Froody-recruiting-PvX/first#post3454721

Cheers

Bry/Braetakk

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vyrax.6592

Vyrax.6592

I’m on the NA server. but i dont have alot invested into any server how currently im looking for a server as well?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bry.8140

Bry.8140

Well if your game time coincides with 7pm – 11pm weekdays and pretty much all day on weekends UK time we would be glad to hav you oon board with us on Desolation.

in Looking for...

Posted by: HaloaOhana.2073

HaloaOhana.2073

Hi there!

The Remnants of Hope is based on Tarnished Coast and offers PvX, RP, and WvW while maintaining a fun and social atmosphere in ts3 and guild chat. We don’t really have a mold for you to try and fit to. The biggest asset in the guild is the community. We have several different aspects that you can play in or just hang out with us in guild chat and/or ts3 and do nothing. Whatever makes the time that you have to game the best!

We welcome all levels/classes/play styles/ etc. If you like to have fun and want a good guild to hang out with and play with then we are it!

If you would like to know more please visit http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2 and/or send me a message in game.

Recruitment officer for Remnants of Hope

in Looking for...

Posted by: Polly Wogger.9716

Polly Wogger.9716

Vyrax,
If you are interested in joining from another server of transferring servers you may be interested in NooBz. We don’t use teamspeak but do provide a Ventrilo server for voice chat. Below is more information about us. Give me a shout in game if you have any questions.

Uber Noobz. (NooB) is looking for new and seasoned players to join our guild.

About us:
NooBs is an established guild on Sorrow’s Furnace whose founders originated in Guild Wars 1 and have been around since beta and launch.

Our main goal is to relax and have fun with the game, not create a second job for people. Therefore, the guild is easy going and we welcome players of all skill levels, experience, and time spent in game. We have no explicit age requirements, rules, or lengthy application processes. That being said, if you are not comfortable with either a guild that likes course humor or hearing a couple curse words here and there, we may not be the best fit for you.

What we have to offer:
»Currently 100+ members and growing, most of our members are on evening and weekends, but we do have a small daytime presence as well. We work hard to help our members meet and exceed their in-game goals.

»Dungeon Crawling: We have people able to run any type of dungeon (fotm up to lvl 30) including the typical speed runs and don’t mind teaching new members. We actively track dungeon progression and try to get our members their “Dungeon Master” achievement.

»Active Ventrilo: Speaking is NOT required but always encouraged as much as possible. Not only is this helpful in most group situations but it also allows you to connect with your guild mates beyond the occasionally desolate guild chat.

»Events & Activities: Active world boss participation, living story event participation, guild bonuses/banners, guild events, giveaways, and activities.

»Guild missions: We run guild bounties, treks, rushes and challenges so that our members may enjoy the benefits of guild commendations. We will be reaching guild puzzles and full guild unlock very soon.

»Experienced leaders: Our leaders and officers are veteran Guild Wars players with multiple max level characters of all races and classes able to answer questions and offer assistance.

»Online Community: Website updated frequently to keep members current with events, forums discussions, Facebook Group, and many useful resources to enhance in-game experiences.

What we expect from you:
»Representation: We do NOT require 100% representation at this time, but we do ask and encourage people to represent as much as possible and join in guild events and groups. Don’t make us be your over attached girlfriend constantly pestering you with PMs to come hang out with us.

»Activity: Be active and be part of the guild! We do NOT require a specific amount of activity per week or demand your constant attention, but we don’t need members as placeholder. Please make an effort to be part of the guild and join in groups.

»Resources: Utilize your resources. Our website is the best place to keep up on events and discussions. We know not everyone is super talkative, but we want members to interact, guild chat and Ventrilo provides you that service.

For recruitment you need simply hit us up online http://noobz.guildportal.com or send a message in-game to myself (Wogger) or one of other other recruiters: Phyxius Animus, Kaden Kuvalai, CW, Optimal Primus, or Mystical Werewolf.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Arrow.3856

Arrow.3856

We have all the jazz at Ares including ts3. We also hold events bi-weekly for members to do some map completion and level together. Which is pretty fun. We have Mentors who are experienced players ready to teach and lead dungeons and answer any questions you have. Check out our post at https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Knights-of-Ares-Dragonbrand-NA/first#post3015787

“I may not be a horse whisperer, but I certainly
can and do speak to unicorns.” (Arrow The
Unicorn)

in Looking for...

Posted by: kelica.8406

kelica.8406

Hi there Vyrax! MadCast Gaming [MCG] on SOR seems like the guild your looking. MadCast Gaming is a multi gaming community. We are always hosting events not only in the Guild Wars 2 but across the whole community. We have no requirements and we are pretty easy going bunch. Feel free to message me in game kelica.8406 or visit madcastgaming.com. Cheers!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hello!
I run a 140 man guild called Mysteriax Gaming [MxG]. We run small WvW “havok squads”. No Zerging!
We also do a lot of PvP and have our own custom arena to practice dueling and team fights. Every Saturday, MxG also does Tequatl with our server.
MxG is based in the server Gate of Madness, so there is a server transfer necessary.
Check out our guild website at: www.gw2mxg.weebly.com
We also have a guild Teamspeak!
PM me if you have any questions or are interested in joining my guild!
Good luck man

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: medusashadow.3567

medusashadow.3567

Hi, if u are looking for a place to call home Cynical is the place for u,
Weather it is pve, Pve, wvw, guild missions CYNICAL has it all.
They are like a family a place where all are welcome and can feel safe in the knowing there will always be someone to talk 2, play with, or just be social with.
Not only are they a gaming community, they are what every one should aspire to be the best people I have Ever met in a guild and to some degree as well in real life.
If this is the sort of people u want in your life ( and to be honest who wouldn’t ) pop round to the official site and start your journey today http://www.cynicalgw2.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: LockeProposal.9437

LockeProposal.9437

Hi Vyrax,

Check out our recruitment post here, if you’re still interested: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/NA-PVX-IoJ-Established-guild-rebuilding/first#post3551376

Our leadership is very active, and we accept players of any experience. Leveling is a breeze with us, and our own TS3 server is being set up atm. Should be up fairly soon. Hope to hear from you, cheers.