[NA] Competitive Team LF Revenant or Druid

in Looking for...

Posted by: Acandis.3250

Acandis.3250

Hello young ones.

I am looking for a druid or revenant player to fill up my roster.

How to apply? Fill out this form in either reply here, or send me a PM via this forum.

Over 16?
Proficient Classes:
Tournament Experience (eg. AG, ESL, 2v2s, etc…):
Time Zone:
Availability:

And attach the following:

• Screenshot of your PvP Home tab.
  • Link a recording of a recent match of yours playing your class of interest.
    • This can be a solo queue, team queue, or a tournament game, but it must be from your point of view!

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me here, or in game.

in Looking for...

Posted by: twojackson.5607

twojackson.5607

I’ll get the pictures in a second. But I’ll be your druid and I’m known as one of the best 1v1 players in the world. I’m proficient as kitten in ranger and condi thief. And by proficient I mean that if I gave someone my exact build and tactics, I’d still win.

I’ve done some 2v2 weeklies before, but back when PVP had it’s own currency, I was the undefeated champion in the 1v1 world tournament (self organized by the top players, most left the game). I’ve also attempted to duel Chaith a few times but he blocked me because he thought I was kidding.

I’ll record my games tonight, all should be wins per usual. In the mean time, if you’d like to ask around about me, I’m sure a good amount here have heard of me. I am Shadow, full name: SHADOWJEDI

SHADOWJEDI — currently undefeated in over 100 official wager duels.

in Looking for...

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

I’ll get the pictures in a second. But I’ll be your druid and I’m known as one of the best 1v1 players in the world. I’m proficient as kitten in ranger and condi thief. And by proficient I mean that if I gave someone my exact build and tactics, I’d still win.

I’ve done some 2v2 weeklies before, but back when PVP had it’s own currency, I was the undefeated champion in the 1v1 world tournament (self organized by the top players, most left the game). I’ve also attempted to duel Chaith a few times but he blocked me because he thought I was kidding.

I’ll record my games tonight, all should be wins per usual. In the mean time, if you’d like to ask around about me, I’m sure a good amount here have heard of me. I am Shadow, full name: SHADOWJEDI

i seen you talking smack in map chat

hope you’re all that

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in Looking for...

twojackson.5607

hope you’re all that

Yea, I am very confident in my skill. Often times, stupidity is slewed at me for my attitude. But I always back it up. I also use psychological warfare to my advantage which is why I always get my opponents riled up before defeating them.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

/laugh

@Thread Starter: This is the section where you have to post for LFX
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shadow.1345

Shadow.1345

hope you’re all that

I saw this guy lose a 2v2 to two necros in the previous meta and he had a Tempest with him. I was one of the necros and he went down in about 5 seconds.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Firebird.8324

Firebird.8324

If you’re in challenger cup (and we find out we aren’t) message me ingame, disclaimer, i play neither druid nor reverent.

Over Powered Necro [dk] (Bird of Fire)
One spam to rule them all!
Mains Power Necro for team Radioactive[dk]

in Looking for...

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

hope you’re all that

I saw this guy lose a 2v2 to two necros in the previous meta and he had a Tempest with him. I was one of the necros and he went down in about 5 seconds.

that wouldnt surprise me. my ping prior to a week ago (when i got fibre) ranged from 200 – 6000, i’ve lost a lot fights because of it. so many spikes.

still, could have been on an engi and could have been double condi. thats never gonna go well.
====

@twojackson.5607: i’m not taking the micky, i’m serious. you trash talking is pretty funny, and i hope you are that good dude. i 100% support your esport dream homes, love to see you in the ESL.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

(edited by choovanski.5462)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shadow.1345

Shadow.1345

hope you’re all that

that wouldnt surprise me. my ping prior to a week ago (when i got fibre) ranged from 200 – 6000, i’ve lost a lot fights because of it. so many spikes.

still, could have been on an engi and could have been double condi. thats never gonna go well.
====

@twojackson.5607: i’m not taking the micky, i’m serious. you trash talking is pretty funny, and i hope you are that good dude. i 100% support your esport dream homes, love to see you in the ESL.

Yeah I had some serious ping issues as well so that could be the case.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Can I join if I beat your rev or druid player?

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in Looking for...

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

Can I join if I beat your rev or druid player?

dont do that, captains and there side kicks dont like suggestions in the team comps.

in Looking for...

Posted by: JEFFARR.8163

JEFFARR.8163

I play Scrapper competively as in esl ag 2v2s etc.
Ive played on EU exclusively but now moved to NA due to Regional restrictions.
But i multi class and can play anything you want at top level.
Im willing to try out and see if you guys are up to par on rotations/knowledge of matchups and capable of winning even numbered fights against top tier players..
But im super frandly <3 gimme a try out senpai msg me ingame(on my phone atm but msg me if you want to to attach screenshots etc)

(edited by JEFFARR.8163)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Timston.1976

Timston.1976

I play Scrapper competively as in esl ag 2v2s etc.
Ive played on EU exclusively but now moved to NA due to Regional restrictions.
But i multi class and can play anything you want at top level.
Im willing to try out and see if you guys are up to par on rotations/knowledge of matchups and capable of winning even numbered fights against top tier players..
But im super frandly <3 gimme a try out senpai msg me ingame(on my phone atm but msg me if you want to to attach screenshots etc)

Lel he was looking for a druid or revenant. not a scrapper homie

Guard main,Team pvp enthusiast, and all around Jolly fellow
bunker guard will live again, well, someday

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlazinFyre.2410

BlazinFyre.2410

http://youtu.be/ZjNVHMh7p80

in Looking for...

twojackson.5607

hope you’re all that

====

Yea my build sucks on lag spikes. It takes me about 3 seconds to die. So the fact I went down in 5 is a little disappointing. It’s based around evades, dodging and really good reflexes as well as trash talking. And in all honesty, I’d last about 5 minutes in ESL. Because they probably don’t allow trash talking.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Booms.3952

Booms.3952

hope you’re all that

====

Yea my build sucks on lag spikes. It takes me about 3 seconds to die. So the fact I went down in 5 is a little disappointing. It’s based around evades, dodging and really good reflexes as well as trash talking. And in all honesty, I’d last about 5 minutes in ESL. Because they probably don’t allow trash talking.

You’d be surprised

#1 gerdian na
0 counterplay

in Looking for...

twojackson.5607

I would’ve laughed if I was a troll. PM me in game and wager 1k USD. I’ll show you exactly who I am.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

I would’ve laughed if I was a troll. PM me in game and wager 1k USD. I’ll show you exactly who I am.

wtf people dont even wager this much in a 1v1 basketball game or any other “my loins is bigger than yours” bet…

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in Looking for...

Posted by: Trigr.6481

Trigr.6481

I’m known as one of the best 1v1 players in the world.

Attachments:

in Looking for...

twojackson.5607

wtf people dont even wager this much in a 1v1 basketball game or any other “my loins is bigger than yours” bet…

I don’t lose. So I’ll bet any amount, it comes to me in the end regardless.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Obindo.6802

Obindo.6802

I don’t lose. So I’ll bet any amount, it comes to me in the end regardless.

XDDDDD

in Looking for...

twojackson.5607

uglymanlaughing.gif

If you’d like to refute that, wager some cash and duel me. It’s easy to post a meme or gif and laugh it off to make yourself feel better. But the truth is, I am legitimately one of the best players to ever play this game. Many before you have laughed at the same thing. Many before you have assumed I was full of crap. And they all lost. Of course they never paid up. And I don’t expect you to. You exhibit tendencies of a weak person: unable to comprehend that there is in fact one person that is superior to all in skill and tactic at this game and he is arrogant.

You’re a mesmer. It would be extremely unwise to wager, but I’m never averse to the idea of accepting easy cash. Truth be told, there are only 3 players that can actually defeat me. And all of them are my alts. Have fun with the memes, let me know when you want to give me cash aka wager.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Trigr.6481

Trigr.6481

uglymanlaughing.gif

If you’d like to refute that, wager some cash and duel me. It’s easy to post a meme or gif and laugh it off to make yourself feel better. But the truth is, I am legitimately one of the best players to ever play this game. Many before you have laughed at the same thing. Many before you have assumed I was full of crap. And they all lost. Of course they never paid up. And I don’t expect you to. You exhibit tendencies of a weak person: unable to comprehend that there is in fact one person that is superior to all in skill and tactic at this game and he is arrogant.

You’re a mesmer. It would be extremely unwise to wager, but I’m never averse to the idea of accepting easy cash. Truth be told, there are only 3 players that can actually defeat me. And all of them are my alts. Have fun with the memes, let me know when you want to give me cash aka wager.

If I wanted easy cash I’d reinstall the game and compete in pro league season 2. Besides I don’t believe in taking money from the less fortunate.

in Looking for...

twojackson.5607

If I wanted easy cash I’d reinstall the game and compete in pro league season 2. Besides I don’t believe in taking money from the less fortunate.

Again, hide behind words. You’re a bunker mesmer. There is no statistical chance of you beating me. You can type all you want, but until you actually follow through and win, you can’t categorize me with any adjective. You have no idea who I am, how much capital/currency I have attained in my life so far. Your attempt at such an assumption only serves as another example of your weak tendencies, as I previously pointed out.

Instead of proving or disproving me to be a troll, as you are claiming with your gif, you resort to a slightly sophisticated insult. If you were of any notable intellect, you’d realize what kind of perception ad hominem creates around your character. It makes you look like a coward, hiding behind the fact you uninstalled the game.

Let me set this straight: if you don’t currently have the game installed, and you refuse to duel and prove superiority, please keep your comments somewhere private. You have little relevance here beyond your mildly popular youtube channel (for GW2 standards…kek). I know my arrogance isn’t pleasant, but it is founded upon fact. Your assertions, however, are not.

(edited by twojackson.5607)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

Gonna bet on Countless for this one.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Valkyriez.6578

Valkyriez.6578

As they say, “Gott put your money where your mouth is”.

Challenge has been issued. I’m thinking twojackson might actually win. Like most pro boxers and such, you don’t talk unless you can walk.

More importantly, did Acandis take you up on the team spot?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lixion.8457

Lixion.8457

You exhibit tendencies of a weak person: unable to comprehend that there is in fact one person that is superior to all in skill and tactic at this game and he is arrogant.
Truth be told, there are only 3 players that can actually defeat me. And all of them are my alts.

Your ego, lol. I wouldn’t have you on any team, you do not think you have room for improvement and that’s dangerous.

in Looking for...

twojackson.5607

Your ego, lol. I wouldn’t have you on any team, you do not think you have room for improvement and that’s dangerous.

You may not have me on any team but any team would have me. They want to win, not hold hands and plant flowers. And I’m no kittening gardener. I speak from my experiences. I’ve gotten well over 10k kills while shirtless. During the power meta right before HoT, I couldn’t be killed, not even in 1v2.

I am the reason Druid has been nerfed twice since launch. I am the reason Sig of Energy was nerfed to uselessness. There isn’t one person who used it as effectively as I did. I’ve been reported by thousands for “hacking” and I’ve been banned from every major pvp server in my region. My ego is founded on fact. I can go into any duel server and beat everyone in there, then proceed down the list of servers without losing once.

Everyone was raving about the druids that were shredding in WvW, but no one talked about the zerg killer condi thief, Solid Snake. No one dared bring up such an embarrassment. Until there are other players who can kill over 10 opponents out of a 100+ man zerg and leave unscathed….until there is anyone kitten enough to RP walk towards two pre-nerfed trap DH’s and do the same after stomping both corpses…..until there is at least one other person who can beat anyone in the world while walking….. I, Shadow, will remain the best player.

You don’t have to believe any of these stories, because you will see it in person should you ever be unlucky enough to face me in ranked. You don’t have to give me compliments, you don’t even need to acknowledge me. It won’t matter when my Dragon comes flying out of your defeated corpse. It won’t matter when I completely obliterate you without even breaking stride. It won’t matter at all because as I have said before my ego is founded upon fact and your assertions are not.

Don’t be shy, if you want some of this just ask. I got tons to dish out and we’re on a kittening surplus. Chat kitten, get banged.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Demonoid.1974

Demonoid.1974

Again, hide behind words. You’re a bunker mesmer. There is no statistical chance of you beating me. You can type all you want, but until you actually follow through and win, you can’t categorize me with any adjective. You have no idea who I am, how much capital/currency I have attained in my life so far. Your attempt at such an assumption only serves as another example of your weak tendencies, as I previously pointed out.

Instead of proving or disproving me to be a troll, as you are claiming with your gif, you resort to a slightly sophisticated insult. If you were of any notable intellect, you’d realize what kind of perception ad hominem creates around your character. It makes you look like a coward, hiding behind the fact you uninstalled the game.

Let me set this straight: if you don’t currently have the game installed, and you refuse to duel and prove superiority, please keep your comments somewhere private. You have little relevance here beyond your mildly popular youtube channel (for GW2 standards…kek). I know my arrogance isn’t pleasant, but it is founded upon fact. Your assertions, however, are not.

If you’re so confident in your abilities, in your truth, why do you simply taunt people to prove you wrong? Mind games for the duels to come? What good does beating on the average doubter, or in this case Countless the uninstaller, do for you? Why not just show us your proof of beating the actual pros of PvP? Wouldn’t that be more accurate proof than beating on every scrub out of the thousands that doubt you? If you are the best, beyond simple self proclamation, then prove it. Where is your constant footage of destroying members of the abjured, of orange logo, of tcg? They are the best until you have such proof. Beating me up or any of us forum dwellers proves nothing, nor does any amount of currency you attempt to wager upon such. Inb4 you make an excuse: I face them all the time in solo matches, so the opportunities are vast if you truly are the best.

http://www.twitch.tv/demonold/profile
-complain less, train harder-

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nick.7621

Nick.7621

If you’re so good then why didn’t you win the last two AG 1v1 tourney? Lololililililol

in Looking for...

twojackson.5607

If you’re so confident in your abilities, in your truth, why do you simply taunt people to prove you wrong? Mind games for the duels to come? What good does beating on the average doubter, or in this case Countless the uninstaller, do for you? Why not just show us your proof of beating the actual pros of PvP? Wouldn’t that be more accurate proof than beating on every scrub out of the thousands that doubt you? If you are the best, beyond simple self proclamation, then prove it. Where is your constant footage of destroying members of the abjured, of orange logo, of tcg? They are the best until you have such proof. Beating me up or any of us forum dwellers proves nothing, nor does any amount of currency you attempt to wager upon such. Inb4 you make an excuse: I face them all the time in solo matches, so the opportunities are vast if you truly are the best.

I offered to prove it on live stream for a 1k USD wager. I’m awaiting his official response. I taunt people and play mind games because that is part of my strategy. And I’m unaware of where I mistakenly implied that I care to impress you. You quoted my text but you fail to comprehend it, leaving me with the impression that you cannot read. I am the best 1v1 player in the world. I’ve proven this by never losing an official 1v1 wager duel or any unofficial ones, beyond occasionally being jumped.

I’m not here to gain support, or else I’d record every second of my excellence. I’m here responding to unfounded insults. If you read my response to OP, it clearly says that I was planning on recording my matches that evening. This suggests, if you were able to comprehend the sub-basic language contained, that I don’t have any footage prior.

Read this: I don’t care about you. I don’t care about your impressions. I don’t care if this makes sense to you. I don’t care if I offend you or make you angry. I simply do not care. I am the best, whether there is video of it or not. And anyone that accepts my wager will lose. That is all the proof needed. You’re welcome to watch.

in Looking for...

twojackson.5607

If you’re so good then why didn’t you win the last two AG 1v1 tourney? Lololililililol

Because I didn’t attend them, perhaps. I’ve been preparing to make ESL for more than a year now. And it was mostly wasted, since I have been purchased by a guild to play Black Desert. If you think I’m bad, wager 1k USD. If you don’t want to wager, shut up.

in Looking for...

twojackson.5607

I did a simple search on the forums and reddit. Forums didn’t turn up anything at all. But it seems someone may have had an encounter with me. I honestly don’t remember it, but that is my character.

Here is the story. https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/2daqet/pvp_i_think_i_just_played_with_the_best_gw2/

in Looking for...

Demonoid.1974

I offered to prove it on live stream for a 1k USD wager. I’m awaiting his official response. I taunt people and play mind games because that is part of my strategy. And I’m unaware of where I mistakenly implied that I care to impress you. You quoted my text but you fail to comprehend it, leaving me with the impression that you cannot read. I am the best 1v1 player in the world. I’ve proven this by never losing an official 1v1 wager duel or any unofficial ones, beyond occasionally being jumped.

I’m not here to gain support, or else I’d record every second of my excellence. I’m here responding to unfounded insults. If you read my response to OP, it clearly says that I was planning on recording my matches that evening. This suggests, if you were able to comprehend the sub-basic language contained, that I don’t have any footage prior.

Read this: I don’t care about you. I don’t care about your impressions. I don’t care if this makes sense to you. I don’t care if I offend you or make you angry. I simply do not care. I am the best, whether there is video of it or not. And anyone that accepts my wager will lose. That is all the proof needed. You’re welcome to watch.

Then you’re just another egotistical and normal player in the mix of a basic scheme bigger than yourself. It goes without saying that anyone here that you insult, wager towards, or claim dominance over should in return not care about you or your impressions. No person should care if what they say makes any sense to you, because they are better than you. You are bad, I know it, and I need no video proof of this because I am saying it on a forum. I bet you 1,000 USD that you are bad at this game, and I have already won, because I say so. You blocked me in game when I attempted to wager with you on stream, some joke. Good day subpar troll.

(edited by Demonoid.1974)

in Looking for...

twojackson.5607

Then you’re just another egotistical and normal player in the mix of a basic scheme bigger than yourself. It goes without saying that anyone here that you insult, wager towards, or claim dominance over should in return not care about you or your impressions. No person should care if what they say makes any sense to you, because they are the better than you. You are bad, I know it, and I need no video proof of this because I am saying it on a forum. I bet you 1,000 USD that you are bad at this game, and I have already won, because I say so. You blocked me in game when I wagered you on stream, some joke. Good day subpar troll.

Okay I accept your bet. When you do want to duel?

in Looking for...

Demonoid.1974

Then you’re just another egotistical and normal player in the mix of a basic scheme bigger than yourself. It goes without saying that anyone here that you insult, wager towards, or claim dominance over should in return not care about you or your impressions. No person should care if what they say makes any sense to you, because they are the better than you. You are bad, I know it, and I need no video proof of this because I am saying it on a forum. I bet you 1,000 USD that you are bad at this game, and I have already won, because I say so. You blocked me in game when I wagered you on stream, some joke. Good day subpar troll.

You say you accept my bet here but you are telling me by messages that you will not duel me. Big forum talker. I am done with you.

You are a waste of oxygen.

in Looking for...

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

So allthough you are the best player ingame you don’t get asked from serveral teams to play with them and you have to ask a completly new team?
Allthough you are the best player ingame playing on a NA server, even NA-players seem to not know you?
That’s good I guess.

Btw. the last NA guy who told in the forum how great he was, was a huge flop.
And you know, those who aren’t important are always the loudest to make themself important.

Also your “duell me for 1k” is the most pathetic thing I have read in the entire forum so far. Nobody would ever duell anyone for 1k rl cash and you know this.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

in Looking for...

twojackson.5607

You say you accept my bet here but you are telling me by messages that you will not duel me. Big forum talker. I am done with you.

You are a waste of oxygen.

I never said I wouldn’t duel anyone. I’ve never turned down a duel as you never offered anything beyond your insecurity in the form of frustration. If you want to duel for a 1k USD wager, I accept. Whatever you’re trying to prove isn’t working at all. I will duel anyone in the entire world lmao. And of course I’ll win

in Looking for...

twojackson.5607

So allthough you are the best player ingame you don’t get asked from serveral teams to play with them and you have to ask a completly new team?
Allthough you are the best player ingame playing on a NA server, even NA-players seem to not know you?
That’s good I guess.

And you know, those who aren’t important are always the loudest to make themself important.

I do agree with your notion. The loudest are statistically the worst players. But you’re overlooking the fact that this is part of my winning strategy. The only person who could duel with absolute neutrality would be someone as loud as myself and as you pointed out, those players are usually bad. This is entirely the reason I exhibit this behavior. I want to be seen as bad. I want my opponents to assume I am a troll and foolishly accept the high stakes. That is why I am the best, you see. It 50% skill, 50% psychological preparation. You can’t eat a cold chicken, you have to insult heat into first.

in Looking for...

twojackson.5607

That’s good I guess.

Also your “duell me for 1k” is the most pathetic thing I have read in the entire forum so far. Nobody would ever duell anyone for 1k rl cash and you know this.

The only person who would duel for that amount would be someone skilled. I’ve done 1k USD, 1k gold, 500g…To assume you know “everyone” and can attribute your own lack of capitol to “everyone” is foolish. And if you took the time to read my responses rather than last minute editing in insults, you’d see that I clearly stated I would duel for any amount, because it all comes to me in the end.

It’s good to see everyone’s insecurities flaring wildly, aside from the actual professionals kittenponded in a tame manor. None of you have even attempted to ask for a lower wager. None. So your point is null. You wouldn’t accept a wager within your minimal supply of gold. If you were going to, you already would’ve. As I said before: either wager, or shut up. Your insults prove nothing other than your insecurities, along with a blatant emotional weakness given your reaction to a collection of pixels on your screen.

in Looking for...

Lixion.8457

I feel like I am reading /r/iamverysmart

in Looking for...

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

I didn’t insult you anywhere. I listed facts.
-You claim to be the best player
- NA players seem to not know you, Eu players even less
-The greatest player didn’t get any request from top tier teams
- The greatest player ingame has to ask new teams
- Your “duell me for 1krlcash” is pathetic

People would be more impressed about video material and esl/tournement-achievements of you than about these facts and some fancy stroy about a condi thief called solid snake who destroyed a zerg in wvw

Grimkram [sS]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ario.8964

Ario.8964

Jackson, I hope you realized you have probably thrown your chances of making Acandis’ team just from your reactions here on the forums. Teams want people who won’t rage, will always be open to learning, who communicate well, and who don’t have an unbearable attitude. Honestly your ego will be a huge obstacle (even if it is strategy) because teams will get kittened with you real quick if you aren’t willing to learn or improve because “I’m the best player in the game and everyone else sucks”. If you are that good that’s great and I’d love to see good players fill the top slots rather than people who just abuse broken crap but you still should consider toning the verbal attacks down if you want to make a team.

[Teef] Dragonbrand Thief and Engi main www.twitch.tv/ariodoesgaming and Ario Does Gaming on Youtube!

in Looking for...

Lixion.8457

in Looking for...

twojackson.5607

I didn’t insult you anywhere. I listed facts.
-You claim to be the best player
- NA players seem to not know you, Eu players even less
-The greatest player didn’t get any request from top tier teams
- The greatest player ingame has to ask new teams
- Your “duell me for 1krlcash” is pathetic

People would be more impressed about video material and esl/tournement-achievements of you than about these facts and some fancy stroy about a condi thief called solid snake who destroyed a zerg in wvw

I’m undefeated in over 100 official 1v1’s lol. Thats more than any tournament. Ever held since the original 1v1 world champs

in Looking for...

Posted by: JEFFARR.8163

JEFFARR.8163

Hmm…lemme 1v1 you
Msg me ingame
He’s probably a troll guiz

in Looking for...

twojackson.5607

I’m not known by 5v5 players because I am a 1v1 legend. Simple. I’ve offered to duel for any amount. “I don’t lose. So I’ll bet any amount, it comes to me in the end regardless.”

So continue to speak “facts” while refusing to prove me wrong. None of you can. You’re scared of being kittented on by a trash talker who you assume is a troll. That’s it. None of you will wager anything of significance. Until you beat me, you are beneath. I’ve beaten plenty of players in 1v1 as stated. Put up or shut up. And I was born up, no need to be quiet.

in Looking for...

twojackson.5607

Hmm…lemme 1v1 you
Msg me ingame
He’s probably a troll guiz

I will win. What are you wagering? I’ll be on in 7 hours.

in Looking for...

twojackson.5607

Jackson, I hope you realized you have probably thrown your chances of making Acandis’ team just from your reactions here on the forums. Teams want people who won’t rage, will always be open to learning, who communicate well, and who don’t have an unbearable attitude. Honestly your ego will be a huge obstacle (even if it is strategy) because teams will get kittened with you real quick if you aren’t willing to learn or improve because “I’m the best player in the game and everyone else sucks”. If you are that good that’s great and I’d love to see good players fill the top slots rather than people who just abuse broken crap but you still should consider toning the verbal attacks down if you want to make a team.

I don’t really care. Black Desert > this. I’d rather make gold off wagers than take orders. But you heard it from me first: the team that picks me up will never lose one single game.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aereniel.7356

Aereniel.7356

Twojackson, please try harder.

Attachments:

Been here since launch
Legend S1-S3 with 100% solo queue 100% conquest
Filthy casual, 6k sPvP games

(edited by Aereniel.7356)