NA LF very social guild, any gamemode

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rei.7386

Rei.7386

Hi there =) I am a long time player looking for a new guild as I have not really been a part of one in quite some time. I am EST time zone and normally active mid day hours or early evening/night hours.

I have some experience in all game modes currently. I am on Devonas Rest atm, but transferring over time if I get along with you well is not an issue IF you wvw a lot. I can’t say I prefer one game mode over another honestly and would be willing to join a pvx guild as well as one that just specializes in one aspect.

My main thing is I want a guild I can play with that is very very social and friendly. I would also prefer a guild who still utilizes guild chat as well as a ts3 or discord channel, as I’m not always really into voip chatting. I do however have both applications and a working mic.

I am a semi casual to serious player. I value having fun, joking around, friendly banter etc, above being super hardcore. However I know how to play and can do my part. I am fine with a super casual guild though if I peak anybodies interests. I also don’t mind your rep req. I am a pretty dedicated player so 100%-0% rep is just fine by me.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and please reach out to me if you think I would make a good fit for your guild. (=

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fatherbliss.4701

Fatherbliss.4701

Hello Rei! My guild is currently on Tarnished Coast. Considering our silly banter, love of trying out interesting specs in WvW and a focus on being a community, I think you should check us out. Generally what I tell people is to join the Discord and guild, see if the mindset fits before transferring. Plus we are currently a “full” server too so it might be awhile until we open. We focus mostly on WvW (depending on the guild member) but I believe we cover all areas of the game at this point. I definitely have people on other servers too.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/TC-NA-WvW-Goats-of-Thunder-GOAT/first

Leader of Goats of Thunder [GOAT]
Tarnished Coast: Bringing the Butter to you (no pants allowed)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Talia.7412

Talia.7412

Hi Rei,

The Charter Vanguard is active (about 200-300 members), casual and we have Discord, not to mention a well used forum and a facebook page. We’re half NA half SEA so we have people online around the clock. We love jokes and having fun – and while rep is not required, it’s appreciated. Come give us a look https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/PvX-HoD-NA-SEA-Charter-Vanguard

Charter Vanguard [CV], on HoD since the betas
http://cv.englishmist.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lanthun.7251

Lanthun.7251

Wisdom And Serenity [MIND] Leader/Founder
Devils Remorse/Insanity/Hypnosis, Lanthun.7251
Darkhaven