NA|Xtraordinary Slackers->RelaXed PvEin' :)

in Looking for...

Posted by: EriskRedLemur.7153

EriskRedLemur.7153

(LXS) The League of Xtraordinary Slackers
NA/Ehmry Bay

EDIT (8-16-17): Balzathar isn’t the only slacker to return to GW2; slackers are back to “Slack together, work alone!” and recruiting finally again!

PoF returning/rebuilding, thus currently SMALLER guild -> grow. FROM SWTOR. We have a royal slacker theme so let’s get down to it my potential slacker peasants – if it’s already a struggle for you to read this paragraph and it is making you yawn, you’re halfway to being a slacker!

LOOKING FOR – friendly, mature, communal, and ALL experiences who want a quirky fun family to help/be part of a smaller/medium sized guild of proud slackers where it’s quality > quant.

GW2 apply No one likes doin’ apps, but best way to get yer cupcakes! We want to ensure a caring community so we req. eventual DISCORD or SITE join – but a trial period aka joining w/o is there too.

QUICK GW2 GUILD INFO (for the slackers in us all):
—- PvE focus (some PvP, open to more and WvW)
—- Smallish laid-back/social/highly silly longtime international multi-game guild of ALL experiences – new, vet, casual, hardcore, slothcore, no core.
—- US Pacific Based BUT International Guild (Aussie Contingent; some Europe)
—- LGBTQ, female members and supportive/safe for all walks of geeks!
—- 18+ PG-13 GENERAL, light R sometimes but we do have some families!
—- Gilded Hollow GH, 10k Influence
—- 3 event times: Sunday and Wednesday EVENINGS and Sat AFTERNOON TBA
—- Very active DISCORD SERVER and SITE (links below)
—- GW2 app (req. for Discord/bank/promotions) aka site REQUIRED to use Discord/can join w/o initially talking to officer
—- Guild in SWTOR and previously in ESO, Vanguard, and Star Wars Galaxies SWG
—- Royal Ranks w/ Cupcakes Points. We like Cupcakes. And are Cupcakes.
—- Giveaways/Future Trivia n Fashion Nights

MORE ON US SLACKERS: currently also in SWTOR (on Harbinger) we’re 100% about community, quality > quantity where people tend to stick with us, even in other guilds/games – but well, we do SLACK! Have members in Canada, Germany, Norway, and Australia!

We have the best cupcakes in the land! We have the best places in Tyria to nap! We take ALL experiences ANY who want a close-knit friendly quality > quantity community w/ a fun, goofball place to chill and make friends, have fun times!

SITE: (WARNING: Intense Steve Ditkoesque aka Doctor Strange Trippy Color scheme/images may cause eye bleed and acid trip flashbacks)

http://xtraordinaryslackersguild.com/home
GW2 app (req. for Discord/bank/promotions)

DISCORD: (site join required to use. If accepted w/o site join, will have temp access).

IF you want to just apply, get perks, and not be a smelly dirty peasant slacker, DO SO HERE: http://xtraordinaryslackersguild.com/gengw2app

TIMES/ACTIVITIES:
SATS: TBA (afternoon time, non-missions)
SUN: 10:00pm PST/05:00 GMT (small group)
WED: 9:30pm PST/04:30 GMT (missions/open)

REQUIREMENTS/RULES:
—- APP or SITE JOIN ONLY REQ. FOR PROMOTIONS
—- DISCORD is eventually req. – you have a 1 week trial period w/o site or discord join
—- Discord voice req. (MIC IS NOT) to run w/ our event nights; w/ exceptions. Never have to speak, just listen up maggots!
—- Rep guild when we do missions/guild events but we DO NOT req. 100% rep.
—- We ask to BE mature (18+ rec, but we can make exceptions), have a sense of humor BUT be respectful! We aren’t prudes but NO excessive SEX, DRUG talk, in moderation is fine. Go hang your kitten in another guild!
—- WE ARE 100% respectful towards EVREYONE with NO HATE, only love for all LGBT, gender, species, race, introverts, social phobics, etc. Any slurs, misogynistic, hateful comments is an instant mega ban. ALSO – NO general political/religious stuff
—- You WONT get kicked for not playing a week or a month RL happens. Tho you may not rank up either :P

RANKS are COMMUNITY BASED and ROYAL THEMED – they transfer to all games minus limitations.

King Slacker (GM/me), Queen Slacker Prince/Princess (Vice GMs), Archduke (GW2 Vice) Dukes (officers), Counts (subofficers) Lords (elders), Knights (full members), Nobles (novice), Peasants (recruits, and likely you if u join :P

Leadership is full all ages, genders, culture. A slacker stew of communal goodness!

MAN, if all this jibber jabber didn’t convince you we’re a wasted spot in your choice of 5 guilds, I don’t know what will! (AGAIN, QUIRKY HUMOR!

CONTACTING: Reply here, or PM or message in-game:
EriskRedLemur.7153 (King Slacking GM)
darkroomradio.5412 (Vice GM)
Infiniterose.7389 (Elder Supreme Salad)
Voxyn.8713 (Lt. Officer/Terminal Slacker/German Uber Nobody)

Attachments:

King Slacker, GM LXS (NA) League of Xtraordinary Slackers
THREAD INFO

(edited by EriskRedLemur.7153)

in Looking for...

EriskRedLemur.7153

We are not gonna grow into 100 members anytime soon or at all; we’re fraking slackers :P I get that’s all possibly a turn off; hopefully the humor/attitude explained above will be appealing to a few.

My RP of slacker style and humor is in itself sorta an app lol, but we are family friendly, we have a few couples and even animals playing, I mean I am a lemur…

Attachments:

THREAD INFO

in Looking for...

Posted by: Voxyn.8713

Voxyn.8713

What that guy above said ^^

Just causing it to get more attention this way….

anyways.. yes we are a bunch of slackers spread across many games and interrests. 1 Moment u can have a nice Conversation, next thing u know u need to pay 1.99/min
cause chat goes totally different direction with the right ppl.
There is NO WAY u want to miss those times (mostyl weekends hint).

We are no Hardcore 1337/leet Haxxor Guild. We have ppl like that, we have Family Member, even whole Family, Old and Young. Some from the other side of the World.
Kinda like the middle of the best and the worst, we got it all.

Noones forced to anything or even to stay. Want to learn more? Check the slacker link in the 1st post, talk to us ^^

in Looking for...

Posted by: CaleGriff.7429

CaleGriff.7429

I have been Slacking for about Three years now this community of players is a great group a people so come SLACK with Us

in Looking for...

Posted by: Windemere.6534

Windemere.6534

As one SWTOR transplant to another, welcome to Tyria! I wish you all much success here.

Windemere.6534
Branch Leader of New Outriders - Recruitment Info

in Looking for...

EriskRedLemur.7153

Thanks man. Same to you! It’s never easy to transition into a 2nd MMO.

I know my OP comes off quirky and silly as a hill billy – but that’s who we are. The silly not the hillbilly part :P

So join us! Slack together, work alone! Eat cupcakes and take naps while we do the work for you! (hah ha yeah in your dreams :P

Seriously check our site; or PM me w/ ques! Or reply here. Make Tyria Slack Again!

Attachments:

THREAD INFO

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dremion.6027

Dremion.6027

Best guild/family I’ve encountered through my many years in mmorpgs :P That should about sum it up.

in Looking for...

EriskRedLemur.7153

Thanks Dre! Your checks in the mail ERR I mean, love ya too! Our Norwegian Viking Lord!

THREAD INFO

in Looking for...

Posted by: InfiniteRose.7389

InfiniteRose.7389

Hey! Was wondering if I can join your guild? I play GW2 mainly now but swtor was my last MMO, I went by Kix on there if any of you have heard of me on Begeren Coloney xD I go by Rose and I am still fairly new to GW2 but looking for a social guild to join. I find the more friends you have in a game, the longer you play. I also played swg way back in the day! I think I’d enjoy your group since you all obviously love star wars Look forward to hearing from ya!

in Looking for...

EriskRedLemur.7153

Heyas Rose! We’d LOVE to have ya. We were on Intrepid server in SWG then shadowfire. Also as I said above our SWTOR guild is active and u can join anytime there too. Won’t bore anyone else with details will contact ya/etc. and give u your freeish cupcake!

THREAD INFO

in Looking for...

EriskRedLemur.7153

Well well well a bump from the King Slacker. Yes, we have royal tongue-in-cheek rank/themes! Read the OP, it’s nutty, but that’s us in a snickers yummy way!

SWTOR 5.0 launched. Yes, many recruit/peasants are SW fans/played SWTOR, maybe an allure for our guild. BUT that doesn’t exclude peeps from joining us in GW2 we REALLY WANT GW2 TO BE FOR GW2!

Still we are SMALLISH, recruiting is never easy we want quality > quantity, that is to say peeps who WANT a community/join site, interact, etc. and slack through the growing pains!

If YOU like a closer-knit, flex friendly multi-game silly but mature guild, and want to assist in building a longtime community, then help us!

We’ve established a Cupcake Expeditionary force every SATURDAY around 1:00pm PT/21:00 GMT! MISSIONS first – then DUNGEONS/MORE!

Attachments:

THREAD INFO

in Looking for...

Posted by: eternally damned.1284

eternally damned.1284

joined these guys a few weeks back, everyone is awesome looking forward to playing more with my new gw2 family <3

P.S. The Cupcakes are amazing ;P

in Looking for...

Posted by: Anyandrell.6238

Anyandrell.6238

Hey. Tried to find you guys in game but none of the names posting here is online. Give me a shout, I’m a Stalwart (means I played from the very beginning) and would love to join and help you grow. Except for Raids I know pretty much all that is to know about the game.

in Looking for...

EriskRedLemur.7153

Heyas Anyandrell, sent you a PM yesterday; added to contacts and sent an offline invite and forget if mail, thus replying here. Sorry u missed any officer and me, didnt receive notice of reply but hey, we’re slackers <—- definitely would LOVE your help; but understand if you’ve moved on. :,( Likewise for anyone – we’re really trying to grow now w/o just getting anyone to be numbers and never speaking names in a guild roster.

Message me on forums OR in-game OR:
APPLY (NOT REQ. to join, just for TS3, promotions, perks, and to be more part of community

THREAD INFO

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bimu.5417

Bimu.5417

Oh my dear King, the number is wrong. ;-) 5417 Soooo…. OFF with his head!

in Looking for...

EriskRedLemur.7153

Numbers are hard Okay changed! Now I expect ppl to flood your mail with wanting to join us! :P Tho, typical Queen just nag nooo “you got my number wrong!” “you left the toilet seat up” “you sent the wrong peasant to the dungeon” nag nag nag… :P

THREAD INFO

in Looking for...

Posted by: darkroomradio.5412

darkroomradio.5412

More news from Xtraordinary Slackers. The King, fresh out of cupcakes, and is loyal dupes — er — servants, returned from Gilded Hallow in defeat. But with renewed determination, and more cupcakes, he vowed that he would lead the Slackers into victory.

You can be part of this historic undertaking. Or, alternately, if you would like to do exploration or something while we’re doing this, that’s cool too. Point is: Guild Hall is coming soon. Join us!

in Looking for...

EriskRedLemur.7153

GILDED HOLLOW CLAIMED! Finally we have a GH!

Reinforcements! We braved through the Octovine to get to the Gilded Hollow to attempt the claim once more! Thanks to Armidon’s timey warpy dimensional transport, we grouped our cupcake expeditionary force led by yours truly and my right hand Duke Ash (darkroomradio). Even the Queen joined fresh from Maguuma w/ her axe ready to drop heads!

With Count Faeden, Lord Rekcals, Ambassador Armidon, Knight Foofoo and Princess Tar we joined Kogga the asura weirdo creature that I thought I had fed to my pet Rancor for our utter failure previously.

We had learned much from our last failed attempt. Mostly to bring more cupcakes and shrooms and peasants to distract. We fought the Maws. Battled the Vinetenders. One bested us but that was because the Queen found some shinies and she must have her stuff stuff STUFF!

But little did the Axemaster in the way of the crystal I needed to fondle to complete our journey know – the true axemaster was our very own Queen who just cut off Lord Rekcals head due to him catching a golded cupcake that fell out her pack that she thought he was stealing. THE QUEEN, ENRAGED IN THE BLOODLUST took off the fool Axemaster HEAD too! We beaten our enemies and I went forth to claim the hall!

And thanks to some excess of the King’s stash and Rekcals now pillaged stuff we made the first Tavern! DRINKS ON COUNT FAEDEN!

Yes. We get into it. LETS GO!

THREAD INFO

in Looking for...

Posted by: ashycats.1047

ashycats.1047

im keen for fractals and dungeons

in Looking for...

EriskRedLemur.7153

Thanks Foofoo or ashycats So – we slowed down a bit but are wanting to energize the slackage! Seems counter-intuitive but really – I know we are quirky goofy fun loving folk we want ya to feel at home! Give us a try or contact any of us for questions!

THREAD INFO

in Looking for...

Posted by: MangoMan.9081

MangoMan.9081

A casual, slacking guild with a guild hall and cupcakes! What more could anyone ask for?

in Looking for...

EriskRedLemur.7153

What MangoMan said! We’re an awesome community that slacks yes, is small in GW2 sure, is quirky yep, has a site that bleeds your eyes out, okay yes BUT – we have cupcakes. Chill peeps many of us have played since SWG days, and SWTOR, and come back to this guild over years because not merely I have dirt on everyone BUT we genuinely like eachother!

I won’t pretend we’re gonna be a 100 person guild, but we already are doing things together slowly but surely help us do that! xtraordinaryslackersguild.com/gengw2app
OR
Contact me or darkroomradio.5412 or any of us. Not req. for app. Anyways, me done. ENJOY STUFF! GO!

THREAD INFO

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mirimar.7162

Mirimar.7162

Evening; Paperwork submitted to be considered as a new member. Looking for a casual home and your web page reads like we might be a good match. Enjoy your evening.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dremion.6027

Dremion.6027

Bump of glorious righteousness

in Looking for...

EriskRedLemur.7153

pays Dremion under the table with his kingly hands goood… wait… this sounds really dirty… uhhh SO welcome all new peeps! Yeah…

We have more guild stuff; also well I’ll save a big announcement for another post so I have a reason to bump. Not that I the KING of SLACKERS needs a reason!

THREAD INFO

in Looking for...

Posted by: AISHRAPHEL.5691

AISHRAPHEL.5691

Hey! i made a application on the website

in Looking for...

EriskRedLemur.7153

Thanks AISH! Accepted/joined. Thanks folks for considering us! We are ramping up recruitment and community orientated activities and Guild Hall stuff, so active times have been up and down. But we strive to be the most xtraordinary slacker guild you’ve never joined! I mean ever! :P

THREAD INFO

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rorhi.1835

Rorhi.1835

Come on and join the Slackers for laidback fun and crazy shenanigans. Been part of this group for years, and it’s been amazing fun.

in Looking for...

EriskRedLemur.7153

Been a while whoaaa slackin! Have DISCORD up – must be site joined and more than 2 days in guild to use BUT – its up. Getting more stuff going, join and help us slack!

THREAD INFO

in Looking for...

Posted by: ashycats.1047

ashycats.1047

i Foofoo wish to state this guild is amazing and i like helping new peeps when i can sooooooooooo LOVE ME PLEASE!!!!

in Looking for...

darkroomradio.5412

We’re looking for a few good Slackers. Well, “good” is subjective, really, and it’s just, like, our opinion, man.

in Looking for...

darkroomradio.5412

The king, laid low by injury, languished in his opulent yet oddly spartan chambers. “Who,” he wondered, “Who shall protect the cupcakes?”

His advisor and chief counsel, a dark and sinister, yet totally supportive ally, replied, “No. There is another.”

The king, confused by the reply and still a bit out of it on paid meds, quirked an eyebrow. “Wait, were you quoting Star Wars?”

Ash smiled, a chilling but still strangely comforting grin. “The Slack will be with you. Always.”

Meanwhile, Gar, the Viking overlord of the frozen northern wastes, feared by friends and foes alike, razed another village to the ground. “Who needs cupcakes,” he mused to himself, “when there is raiding to be done?!?”

in Looking for...

EriskRedLemur.7153

Balzathar isn’t the only slacker to return to GW2; slackers are back to “Slack together, work alone!” and recruiting finally again!

PoF returning/rebuilding, thus currently SMALLER guild -> grow. FROM SWTOR. We have a royal slacker theme so let’s get down to it my potential slacker peasants – if it’s already a struggle for you to read this paragraph and it is making you yawn, you’re halfway to being a slacker!

LOOKING FOR – friendly, mature, communal, and ALL experiences who want a quirky fun family to help/be part of a smaller/medium sized guild of proud slackers.

QUICK GW2 GUILD INFO (for the slackers in us all):
—- PvE focus (some PvP, open to more and WvW)
—- Smallish laid-back/social/highly silly longtime international multi-game guild of ALL experiences – new, vet, casual, hardcore, slothcore, no core.
—- US Pacific Based BUT International Guild (Aussie Contingent; some Europe)
—- LGBTQ, female members and supportive/safe for all walks of geeks!
—- 18+ PG-13 GENERAL, light R sometimes but we do have some families!
—- Gilded Hollow GH, 10k Influence
—- 3 event times: Sunday and Wednesday EVENINGS and Sat AFTERNOON TBA
—- Very active DISCORD SERVER and SITE (links below)
—- GW2 app (req. for Discord/bank/promotions) aka site REQUIRED to use Discord/can join w/o initially talking to officer
—- Guild in SWTOR and previously in ESO, Vanguard, and Star Wars Galaxies SWG
—- Royal Ranks w/ Cupcakes Points. We like Cupcakes. And are Cupcakes.
—- Giveaways/Future Trivia n Fashion Nights

QUESTIONS? PM ME – REPLY HERE – or APPLY in links above (site in OP) OR contact:

EriskRedLemur.7153 (King Slacking GM)
darkroomradio.5412 (Vice GM)
Infiniterose.7389 (Elder Supreme Salad)
Voxyn.8713 (Lt. Officer/Terminal Slacker/German Uber Nobody)

THREAD INFO

in Looking for...

Posted by: rdeagw.7945

rdeagw.7945

[Insert Cupcake Greeting: Here] Clears throat

H-Hello Everyone,

Joining a guild is not just about ‘joining’ a guild to be in it for no reason. As a gamer who loves cupcakes, we tend to enjoy to squish others with cupcakes in their faces. However, you wouldn’t be able to squish other peoples’ faces with cupcakes if you weren’t a part of a guild who accepts you in a way like the Slackers do. These band of misfit to-… I mean band of uber cupcake loving gamers enjoy all the times of doing random dungeons, clearing content, laughing at each other for no reason because one of your team members decided to pull too quickly and or decides to jump off the cliff thinking it wouldn’t kill their character.. What? What’s that you asked? Has this ever happen to me?? Nooo…pfftt.. of course not!… hesitant chuckle Ehem..

I’ve been with these Slackers for a long long time ago.. in a galaxy far far away.. Oh wrong game.. Pulls an Erisk But uhm.. So yeah.. I’ve been with them for long time. I wouldn’t be a part of another slacker team because.. I’m just a slacker.

These Slackers are a great team to be around and do things together with, because they actually do things together as a team.

Remember Cupcakes, We Slack Together!

So if you’re interested in a guild that’s based off of community and funtastic aspects – then you came to the right thread.

Be sure to checkout their website:
http://www.xtraordinaryslackersguild.com/

-VayVay De Cupcake

(edited by rdeagw.7945)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Noscapine.2816

Noscapine.2816

Hello, I am a moderately okay at slacking off.

Are you guys still recruiting?

in Looking for...

Posted by: rdeagw.7945

rdeagw.7945

^ @Noscapine.2816
If you’re still looking to join – Be sure to contact: darkroomradio.5412 / EriskRedLemur.7153 / within the game.
If not – One of the other slackers or myself will help you! Be sure to check out the web site too and make a post! It’s okay to slack on the post too doe.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Starlancer.8659

Starlancer.8659

Looks like the guild for me. I was once hardcore…tier grinding and leading raids and all that. Now I’m slacker cause I have a kid and other responsibilities!

I’m East Coast but my gaming is usually pretty late so it may work out.
I did sign up on the website, but I’m generally not much of a forum kinda person.

I’ll contact someone shortly.

in Looking for...

EriskRedLemur.7153

I have contacted you guys/gals; very late to contact – but that’s why we’re slackers Thanks Vay/rdeagw you’re da best!

We have hardcore and former for family reasons too Starlancer. The slack gets you at some point. Enjoy it with cupcakes and others

THREAD INFO

in Looking for...

EriskRedLemur.7153

GW2 apply is still the quickest way to join. For us, not for you :P

Talking to us w/o app is fine many prefer to chat first, if accepted our MotD has our DISCORD link and you’ll want to eventually join Site OR Discord →post quick intro. There’s a 2 week grace period after which, if not done w/ reminders, you will be removed.

We don’t want mere slackers, but Xtraordinary slackers -we just find ppl who ONLY join in-game 100% of the time go inactive w/no way to contact and never return – that’s why they stay peasants I guess

I know I know a lot more effort than ya thought to be a slacker eh? BUT there’s CUPCAKES!

THREAD INFO

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gwendiel.9802

Gwendiel.9802

Hey slackers! I just applied on your site. Your guild looks perfect for me! I’d like to try it out and see how I fit with the group. I have Discord, but I can’t find my kitten headphones right now. I can definitely listen though and I can respond on the Discord app on my phone.

in Looking for...

EriskRedLemur.7153

Sure Gwen just accepted 9 days later! That’s how we do it here at slackers… :P jk Gwen joined us immediately; almost… just a friendly bump for unfriendly times. But WE can make such times more friendly! Did 3 PvE level missions last Wednesday our first doing all 3 tiers! Not that anyone else gives a flying hoot :P ANYWAYS – scroll up or OP has up-to-date info!

(site apply still coolest way, but speaking to me or any contact too; discord access is now given right away BUT need post in intro-new-mems channel

THREAD INFO

in Looking for...

Posted by: shewildwolf.7623

shewildwolf.7623

Just came back to GW2 after a few years away. Was so happy to find my beloved Slackers in Tyria. I’ve been slacking with this group of awesome people in 3 different games for several years now. It’s a great community. Come join us! We have cupcakes! #Slacker4Life