New players for a guild.

New players for a guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: doanokay.1865

doanokay.1865

Hi,

Two friends and I have recently picked up the game. We’ve been leveling together for a while, which has been great, but it gets kind of dull when playing alone. We’re looking for a friendly and active small-medium guild that will help us along in our adventures. We’re interested in doing dungeons, guild missions, and well, basically everything.

If you’re interested in taking us in, please PM either Doanbear, Anhvu, or Incredible Man.

Thanks!

Woops, forgot to mention we’re in Darkhaven!

New players for a guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

Check your PMs

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!

New players for a guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: doanokay.1865

doanokay.1865

For anyone else interested in recruiting us, we unfortunately do not have the funds to transfer to another world. Sorry for the inconvenience

New players for a guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

Hello, and welcome to GW2. I’d like to mention that it’s possible to play on other servers on the same region using guesting, so you would be able to play with a guild on another server as long as they’re NA.

Guesting has only the following restrictions:
-You cannot access World versus World for the server you are guesting on. However, all PvE content is open to you.
-You cannot use guild upgrades unless your guild is based on your home server. You can still participate in and get rewards for guild missions.
-Every time you enter the character selection screen, you must choose to reguest.
-You may only guest on two servers every 24 hours.

Best of luck finding a guild- it really does make the experience a lot better.

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

New players for a guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: MarTheMad.7894

MarTheMad.7894

Perfect! Darkhaven guild right here!

Heya! Writhe [WRTH] is a small casual guild looking for new recruits. We currently have 40+ members. Most of our players are new players learning the game. We have a group of experienced players who help guide them through leveling and learning the game mechanics. There’s no such thing as a stupid question with us. If you need help learning more about your class or just want people to hang out with we might be right for you.

We do a lot of event camping and WvW. We’re working on getting guild missions going but to do that we need to help everyone in our guild level and learn more about the world first. If you’re interested in joining you can send me a PM on here or in game.

Located: Darkhaven
Voice: Raidcall

For more info: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Writhe-WRTH-Darkhaven-PvE-WvW/first#post2148902

New players for a guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drakenvold.9761

Drakenvold.9761

hi there
we would like to count you in our ranks,see our site and forum and apply when you can,PM me here or in game to Balor O Suilamhain ,we have site/forum and ventrillo
and daily fractal runs and weekend guild bounties
we are the answer to the trend in the guilds now where your level and gear count more than you do,we are in Ring of Fire

For the vanguard

http://vanguardbloodorder.shivtr.com/

New players for a guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: jburleson.1538

jburleson.1538

Come over to Jade Quarry and check out Tyrian Knights Templar (TKT). We are a relaxed group from all over the world. Currently our roster is 68 members. PM me for an invite if you wish to join.