No zerg servers? Are there any? [EU]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Q:

I’m looking for a server with a lot of small group roamers, possibly no zergs or as few as possible. I’m totally disgusted by the blobbers.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in Looking for...

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

For NA, you’ll find a lot of roamers on the servers in T6, T7, and T8. However, each server does have its primetime blobs even down here. Northern Shiverpeaks has the most amount of skilled roamers although if you want to fight them you’d have to be on a server facing them. (and some devs like Devon Carver are playing on NSP so if you want to get your anet kills in, better transfer to a server facing NSP). HoD, NSP, FC, DH, and SF all have healthy roaming scenes but also hold a healthy blob, especially in EB. AR might be a good choice for you but the danger there is facing the same few servers week after week. DR used to have a ton of roamers but seems like most of them transferred to greener pastures on high. I honestly don’t know about ET, we’ve never fought them. And GoM has El Taquito Bandito, the thief that kills people with fireworks, so clearly a winner there. ;P

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

in Looking for...

Posted by: Paigey.2047

Paigey.2047

T9 EU has a fair few roamers and a couple of roaming guilds, but I’ve noticed a rise in blobbing over the last month or 2! I’m on the lookout for a roaming/havoc style guild so if you find one or want to set one up in the EU then get in touch!

FoW roamer
Master Paigey – Mesmer, Paigey – Thief and Guard.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shryock.4039

Shryock.4039

Hello, please take your time and check our guild website:
http://organizationzero.enjin.com/
We are from Anvil Rock server. Oc/Us timezone.

Sire Francis [Zero]
Organization Zero [Zero] | Blackgate
http://organizationzero.enjin.com/

in Looking for...

Sirendor.1394

Thanks for the responses. I’m in EU timezone sadly, so will look on a while longer. Also, not sure if there are still many small team actions, Paigey. If you find one, let me know, and of course if any pop up here, you can join in

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

NA servers might be an option if you are looking for small group actions. Servers like SoS and Maguuma have some EU groups and is perfect if you are looking for small ops.

in Looking for...

Sirendor.1394

NA servers might be an option if you are looking for small group actions. Servers like SoS and Maguuma have some EU groups and is perfect if you are looking for small ops.

Wouldn’t the servers be mostly empty during EU hours, if not I’d sure be willing to come over? :P

in Looking for...

Sirendor.1394

Still looking anyways

in Looking for...

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Think you wil find zerg wars on every server you go to, unless it’s vabbi or FoW due to them literarly not having any people at all. But silver league is a pretty nice place for getting duels, duo’s and small groups. You also have the bigger groups here and there ofc.

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Looking for...

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

Silver league EU as Kibre mentioned has many roamers. You can find nice small scale fights and 1v1s (and some 1vX :p) especially around the borderland ruin points.

Also many people setting up duels at mill as well as the dueling guild [TDS] which is cross-server.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Looking for...

Sirendor.1394

Ah, gandara! Thanks for the answer, but that’s the server I’m on right now :P

What you’re saying is that basically there aren’t servers less zergy than for example gandara, as a silver league server? Personally I think there’s still rather too many zergs in gandara. Some evenings there’s just 1 or 2 big zergs and everyone joins it/them, and there’s nothing to do for the non-zerg players.
Lets not give up yet though! Anet must fix the imbalance one day or another (crossed fingers).

in Looking for...

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

Well I have been on Gandara since Beta so I have no real experience of other servers. A friend went to Vabbi for a week and came back because he did not like it there. Not enough people.

There are many servers in silver league that we faced that have smaller groups roaming and some solo roamers as well. We have the same in Gandara.

I don’t zerg. I used to get horrible skill lag and lag where you watch everything on a delay so I avoid zergs as much as possible unless support is needed.

Non-zerg players roam. Maybe help siege a tower, look for fights , kill dollys, cap Ruins, flip camps, provide scouting information.

go with group or your guild and ninja something while your zerg is fighting their zerg.

Just coz the game is practically encouraging zerging does not mean you got to zerg :p I don’t think there are any non zerg servers unless its a server with a very very low WvW population.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.