OCX/SEA Commanders looking for a new server

in Looking for...

Posted by: NotKalkz.1286

NotKalkz.1286

Hi

We’re four ocx/SEA commanders, we play almost daily and pull long shifts ( 5 – 7 hours)
we like to command and work with the militia and the guilds around, We also like to defend the home border/Get waypoints done and protect those waypoints, Then we try to ninja enemy T3 keeps. we like to destroy waypoints too

what we’re looking for :

1- a server that has a Good EU crew
2- a server that has commanders willing to take over
3- a server that doesn’t have a massive ocx/sea crew
4- T4+ server

Why we’re leaving our current server ?

Our server is not interested in PPT at all anymore, we like PPT & Fights to be balanced in a server

please, message me in game or forums about your server if it fits us, we’re just four people tho, not that big of a deal :P

Kalkz

(edited by NotKalkz.1286)

in Looking for...

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

I would like to suggest the EU server Far Shiverpeaks. My crew has recently joined them (at the near end of league) and we couldn’t be happier with our choice. They have an excellent EU crew that usually creates queues on a regular basis during their prime time. They also have a decent NA crew (my guild is a part of this) that usually have a tag up during NA prime time.
We do need more Oceanic and Sea crew members though as this is when we lose the most. So any added numbers here would be a boon. 4 members may not be large but would be most welcomed.
Check us out http://farshiverpeaks.com

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dalloway.9853

Dalloway.9853

Actually sad to read of your World’s situation, do not ask for whom the bell tolls and all that jazz sigh…
To answer your bullet points:

1- a server that has a Good EU crew | Tarnished Coast’s EU has recently reorganized around one of our commanders and is now holding its own in this tier.
2- a server that has commanders willing to take over | It’s actually one of Tarnished Coast’s strengths, which is further enhanced by a simple reality: our most active and efficient commanders have been here for over a year. They’re people you can count on.
3- a server that doesn’t have a massive ocx/sea crew | Our Oceanic is small and are fighting fiercely against superior numbers from SoS and FA. Our SEA is more numerous than Oceanic and usually successful against SoS’ larger SEA population in the absence of added pressure from FA.
4- T4+ server | Tarnished Coast has been in Tier 2 for almost a year. We’re solid, the World is kept in this position by a genuine WvWvW community and not by a mere pack of guilds which may come and go as they please, and we don’t lose our heads when bandwagons bring on the heat; in fact, we overcame more than a couple now.

You can find us on forthetoast.com.
Take care now, good luck wherever you’ll end up!

Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dalloway.9853)

in Looking for...

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

Yep FSP should be the right place for you.

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Nacho care to share EU TZ on SBI with Kalkz again? Things have changed since then.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Hey Maguuma can offer you all of these things you’re looking for;

1. Strong EU presence. With any sort of commander we can have an on-demand karma train that can queue a map. Also several dedicated players in this timezone to upgrade home BL
2. Plenty of commanders willing to spread the love (but not too many in sea/ocx time)
3. Historically the smallest ocx/sea presence of the highest tiers. We used to have 1 regular commander in this timezone but he has left the game long ago
4. Floating between t3-t2 at the current moment

Getting some off-hours love would go a long way toward balancing maguuma’s coverage!

GM – [Ark]ham

in Looking for...

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

I would recommend Mag, however you’re only really going to get maximum a group of 30-40 in all 4 maps durign oceanic/SEA.

Tarnished Coast, this could suit you guys tehy have a large militia force and always play ppt.

Fort Aspenwood, this would be where you would probably make the most change FA has a large natural oceanic population i’m just assuming they lack organized forces. (though FA doesn’t play ppt)

Sea of Sorrows, our oceanic is very large though our SEA isn’t. it’s also filled with alot of militia so if you’re looking to create a guild best recruitment will be here, we actually lack SEA commanders.

Out of those 4 servers the ones that play most for ppt are TC and SoS to a lesser extent, the one that needs you the most are Mag and FA and the one that would probably be the best for you is SoS and TC. Also don’t listent o TC when they say we outnumber then during SEA, we only have 1 guild running during SEA which runs 15-25 and another running 10-15.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Looking for...

Posted by: Muramasa.6487

Muramasa.6487

Hey Kalkz! Consider Eredon Terrace. These passed four weeks have been great for us and we wish to rise even more! We seem to do really well during OCX time and EU is improving along with it. We are, I feel, a ‘militia’ server but getting more organized. Our guilds are really good at objective grabbing and upgrading homeland. One of our night crew commanders Firkin.9123 could tell you more.

This is what our night crew recently did.

Attachments:

in Looking for...

Posted by: skyhigh.9168

skyhigh.9168

Piken Square.

Not gonna preach why. :p

in Looking for...

Posted by: BigDMAN.6137

BigDMAN.6137

Yak’s Bend would be a good choice. Our SEA/OCX isn’t great but with put competition you would get to fight some of the best SEA/OCX servers. We have a few guilds building up during those times and are always looking for more. Anymore questions whisper me in game at Ismael Swift ormail me on here. Wish you luck wherever.

Ismael Swift, Caerlo Swift
Yak’s Bend Commander
Side Effect X [SE]

in Looking for...

Muramasa.6487

Another accomplishment. Our PPT hit 690 that night. 695 and we would have had every objective :}

Attachments:

in Looking for...

Posted by: Karnival.1852

Karnival.1852

Another accomplishment. Our PPT hit 690 that night. 695 and we would have had every objective :}

To be blunt, At your placement and tier its not that hard to do with 15 people even at night time.

Hey Kalkz, IoJ would love to have you and your friends, Our SEA guild is currently in progress of training Militia again post-leagues, as well as recruiting. We have one Ocx guild that runs 10-25 night depending.

EU wise we have a dedicated 30-40 man EU guild along with Militia that we are slowly recovering after league burnout. We stand on par or above BP/YB during the EU timezone as is currently.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

FA is lacking militia commanders in sea and ocx. Most of us run organised guild groups tagless so the militia just logs off. I believe there is enough militia to even from your own guild.

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Hey Kalkz,

I remember chatting with you a few weeks ago about what was wrong with my previous server. A lot of those problems that existed there don’t exist on FA. I strongly suggest you consider giving FA a look. The militia and guilds here are fantastic, server teamspeak is used, and borderland defense is prioritized.

After being on a server that put 0 effort into borderlands defense, it brought a tear to my eye to see a fully waypointed borderlands in the off hours despite owning nothing in EBG. The community gets it, so much so I remember why I used to enjoy militia commanding and have started doing so again.

You’ll have your hands full with SoS and TC zergs during the SEA and OCX time but enough friendly faces where you’ll have a manageable challenge.

You know where to find me in game if you have any more questions!

Good luck,
Star

Star Player
[KEK]

in Looking for...

Muramasa.6487

To be blunt, At your placement and tier its not that hard to do with 15 people even at night time.

I believe it, however we did this against long time rival Sorrows Furnace and doing this against them and GoM felt rewarding :}

in Looking for...

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

You would be FA gods!!!! We have OCX/SEA/EU but we lack the leadership in those times. You’ll have very talented organized guild groups to run during those times, but most will never tag up. FA is filled with talented guild groups, but does lack people willing to tag up and lead the pugs. This is not to say we don’t like pug commanders or guilds that do tag up, just that most the current guilds had their time doing that and are more than willing to pass to someone else ready to step up especially in the timezones you play in. I won’t go on and on but i will say from what you wrote you are EXACTLY the piece of the puzzle this server needs, and we’d love to have you.

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

in Looking for...

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Yeah go FA, if you can rally up their oceanic SEA forces will be fun fighting.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Looking for...

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

come CD.. we love PPT, even when everyone goes to EotM….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in Looking for...

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

As said above in the post IoJ Would love to have you and friends.

I don’t know if anyone from the server has contacted you yet though.

If you want to set up a meeting time on ts3 PM me or Mail me in game and we can get a time sorted out for any questions you have or information you’re curious on.

Isle Of Janthir

in Looking for...

Posted by: Karuna.1357

Karuna.1357

Tarnished Coast.

We really need to shore up some of the holes in our coverage as we prepare to face the new challenge of hitting T1, and OCX/SEA is a big part of that.

Also, we have a lot of amazing people, amongst our militia, guild groups, and commanders, who are all great to work and strategize with.

Feel free to get in touch directly with me or any of the other listed TC points of contact in our recruitment thread and we’ll be happy to talk over the prospect in more detail.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Tarnished-Coast-Welcome-to-your-new-server

Guild Leader/Commander, the Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP]
Tarnished Coast
http://www.espguild.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Hey Kalkz,
I know RoF is not T4+, but as it goes tight now the most dedicated people are on lower tiers.
On lower tiers we still care about PPT and our server ratings.
We need to have tight good community because we lack blob numbers.
Thats why we dont even have nuch OCX players and we normally lost our upgrades at this time.

Our Community on RoF would be really gratefull for reinforcements for OCX or NA time.

in Looking for...

Atreidies.6257

Yeah go FA, if you can rally up their oceanic SEA forces will be fun fighting.

U already have your hands full with us. BEAR and pugs get to run around freely

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Itukaaj.5628

Itukaaj.5628

Tarnished Coast all the way. We have a little bit of everything as far as chances to play the game you and your guild like. People have fun here. We could use your help in your time zone. It is likely we are going to T1 for at least a few weeks. Overall we can fight competitively but just do no have the same type of coverage against T1. In T2 fights you would find good fights against balanced populations. You will enjoy the community here.

Ayjay Reckless-necro
YOHO (A Pirates Life for Me)

(edited by Itukaaj.5628)

in Looking for...

Atreidies.6257

Heres a biased view of t2 oceanic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raBoRCnynvk

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: BirdSong.2541

BirdSong.2541

Hahaha
Look everyone.
Kalkz is trying to do a thing again.

Plz never join our server we have standards.

Attachments:

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild
Northern Shiverpeaks Nightcrew

(edited by BirdSong.2541)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

I dont think that is kalkz, rank is too low..

Commander Nachonix

in Looking for...

Posted by: BirdSong.2541

BirdSong.2541

I dont think that is kalkz, rank is too low..

Is pic from before ranks were added During the Anvil Shiver Pass era. Kalkz will recognise himself.

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild
Northern Shiverpeaks Nightcrew

(edited by BirdSong.2541)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Alvaera.5879

Alvaera.5879

moving to eu or na?

in Looking for...

Posted by: LeeSin.2971

LeeSin.2971

Come SoR!!!!! we need more cmd!!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Come on over to SBI. We have a solid core of players during SEA / OCX (many of them have been on this server, since around launch), and I’m sure our regular commander in that time zone could use the additional help.